Office Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move it, Kyle," Frank said immediately, eager to slide his dick into a third woman tonight following Bitch Boss and Janet.

I looked over and saw Beth was now using her dick, fucking Deirdre on the couch.

Cassanda was really face fucking Thandie now, while Carl was really fucking her snatch.

A moment later, Carl grunted and deposited a load in Thandie, which forced a muffled moan out of her, Muffled because Cass didn't let up with her ruthless face fucking.

Taking control, I said, as Penny screamed, her orgasm hitting her, "Now let's triple-team the bitch. Frank, if you still have enough stamina, go and replace Beth inside Deidre. Beth, come over here and lie down on your back. Thandie, straddle Beth's dick and impale yourself on it."

Just like a porn puzzle (if that's a thing), everything immediately fell into place.

A minute later, Thandie was sitting on Beth's dick while Frank plowed into Deirdre.

I continued stage directing the show by saying to Randall, "Baby, it's time for you to fuck the company fuck toy's asshole."

"Gladly," he said.

Thandie leaned forward and stuck her butt in the air with no protest at all, as my husband maneuvered himself behind her.

"Oh yeah. Double team the bitch," Kyle said, still trying to find some relevance, as I got in front of the boss.

"Just to be clear, you need to make sure nobody gets fired," I said, slapping her face with my dick, while my husband slid into her asshole.

"I'm not sure I can manage to dooooooo that," she moaned, as her ass was penetrated.

"Oh, yes you can," I corrected her. "Otherwise a video of your sexual debauchery gets emailed to the head office."

"But that would out you, too," she pointed out, as Randall began fucking her ass.

"Perhaps," I shrugged. "But as matters stand right now, half of the staff are getting fired, and I'm essentially an unpaid volunteer."

"And what about your husband?"

"The one inside your asshole right now?"

"Yes, the one who's inside my asshole."

"Well, worst case, we'd walk away with your entire staff, and start our own company," I said. "I'm pretty sure they'd all follow him, because they know he'd always have their backs."

"We certainly would," Beth said from beneath Thandie.

"Oh yes, harder, harder!" Deirdre moaned, from about ten feet away.

"For sure," Janet added (about taking part in a walkout, not Deidre's impending orgasm).

"In a heartbeat," Cassandra chirped in.

Phil added, "That's a great idea!"

"Yeah, what's stopping us?" Carl asked.

"Fine, you win," Thandie said, utterly defeated.

"There. That wasn't all that hard, was it?" I asked. "Unlike this dick you so kindly loaned me," before I slid it into her mouth... rendering the bitch airtight.

Then for a few wicked minutes, my husband and I fucked the boss. As her moans increased, I said, "Beth, buck your ass up and fuck her too."

"For sure," she said, and soon our boss was being bounced around like the lowly fuck toy she'd now become.

I said to the room, "Boys, get yourselves hard again. Let's cap off the night with a festive bukkake for our boss bitch."

"Hell yeah," Kyle said.

"But what about us girls?" Janet asked.

"Don't worry, I have a plan for us too," I said, with a fun finale for us girls in mind.

"Oh, fuck!" Thandie moaned when I pulled out of her mouth. "Fuck my ass, Randall! Fuck the shit out of me!"

"Oh yeah," Carl said, as all the men except Randall lined up in front of her, stroking their cocks.

"Yeah, give me all your loads, boys," she moaned, as she continued enjoying her double penetration.

"Oh yeah!" Kyle grunted... and pathetically, he immediately came on her face. The volume wasn't much to speak of, either.

"Jesus! Nice stamina, girlfriend," Janet said to him, shaking her head disparagingly.

"Fuck you," Kyle said.

"Not with that dick you won't," she shot back.

"More cum, guys! Give me more cum," the hungry bitch begged.

Frank obliged after all of his marathon fucking, spewing a massive load on Thandie's face.

Then over the next three or four minutes, David, Carl and Phil unloaded their second loads of the night all over the boss... mixed with the hard ass fucking she was receiving from my husband and toy fucking from Beth giving her another orgasm.

"Just come inside her ass, baby," I suggested, since the other men had already finished.

"Sounds good," he said, really giving it to her, with Beth still lying on the floor underneath Thandie, but now just watching... tired out from her earlier efforts, when she'd almost gotten squashed.

"Yes, fill up my asshole, boss," Thandie said, with cum dripping down her face.

"Boss?" I asked.

"Yes. He's the man here now," she moaned. "He's definitely proven he's worthy."

"Fuck," the worthy man grunted, as he unloaded inside her asshole.

"Yes," Thandie moaned and collapsed forward, her huge tits almost smothering poor Beth.

A couple minutes later, I conducted a train sequel with all the women. This time it went much more smoothly, with all of us getting fucked while fucking someone else, except for Thandie and me. I was the caboose end of the train pounding Beth, and Thandie was at the front of the train, taking it in the ass from Janet.

Eventually, once we'd all gotten hot and bothered from our lesbian train, we devolved into a massive lesbian cunt-munching orgy, with all of us going from pussy to pussy... each of us having multiple orgasms, while Carl, Phil and Randall triple-teamed Thandie, each of them unleashing one final load into her respective holes.

Everyone was finally spent, and was getting dressed, and was helping to tidy away all the Halloween paraphernalia... they all had to work tomorrow.

It occurred to me that they'd never announced the winner for best costume.

"So who won best costume?" I asked.

Cassandra smiled, "Never ask questions you don't want the answers to."

My eyes went wide as I gasped, "I lost?"

"Yes," Thandie said, still coated in cum.

"Fine," I sighed. "Then you won."

"No," Randall said, fondling Thandie's ass, while he grabbed one of my boobs with his other hand, "I won. Thandie said it was because of my impressive firehose."

THE END