Office Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-t-this has gone far enough," Thandie stammered, although once again, her words weren't backed up by any evasive action. So I pulled my fingers out of her pussy... briefly letting her think I was abiding by her wishes.

Except before she could react, her cheeks red and flustered, her eyes in a lustful daze, I slammed my strap-on into her pussy and said, "No it hasn't. First I need to win our little contest."

"Oh, fuck! You win, you win," she babbled, as I started fucking her.

"And here's my first order for you to obey. Put Randall in charge of the office," I said, fucking her slowly, while continuing to suck on her amazing tits... which I had to admit were even more amazing than mine.

"I can't promise thaaaat," she moaned, as Cassandra came over, bent down, and sucked on the other large, exposed breast. "What are you doing, Cassandra? Stop that!"

"Shut up, bitch," Cassandra said, dressed in an all-red, skin-tight devil bodysuit, "you're our slut now!"

"Oh, God!" Thandie moaned, as I began fucking her faster, and Frank in his cowboy outfit bent down to replace me on the tit I surrendered to him.

Cassandra brought her other hand to the boss's clit and slapped it, while I fucked Thandie. "Will those layoffs take effect?"

"To be honest, I can't say," she moaned, her entire body quaking from the multiple pleasures we were giving her.

"So if they do, who's being laid off?" I asked.

"Yes, tell us," Cassandra demanded, as she sucked and tugged on the huge nipple and its tit.

"Oh, God. This is so wrong!" Thandie moaned wildly, her body on fire, and her head swimming from the sexual sensations pulsating through her.

"Spill it, slut," I demanded.

"Fuck, all right," she moaned weakly, my dick pounding her pussy, while both of her tits were being molested and pleasured.

"Now, boss bitch," I demanded, pulling all the way out, and slapping her clit with the dildo.

"Okay, okay," she caved, her body quaking uncontrollably from my slapping on her clit.

"Am I getting laid off?" Cassandra asked, pulling on the nipple with her teeth.

"Noooooo," the bitch moaned.

"Am I?" Frank asked, his cowboy hat falling down to the floor.

"Yes," she moaned.

"You bitch!" he roared.

"Who else is on the chopping block?" I demanded, as I kept pumping my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Beth, Janet, Carl, Phil and Penny," she listed.

"And is there any chance of your changing your mind?" I growled.

"No, it's too late. I sent those names to the head office just before I came here."

"Well, everybody. Then I think any of you who're getting sacked should at the least be allowed to fuck your former bitch boss. And anyone who's keeping your job, you can fuck her as well. Or if you'd rather, you can sit on her face," I declared.

"What the fuck?" Thandie asked the universe with a moan.

"Do as you're told, slut," I ordered. "Think of it as their compensation package, since I'm sure you didn't bother to give them any money."

"No, I don't think sooooo," she objected with a loud moan, as I tapped her clit with my fingers while I kept fucking her.

"I'm not fucking asking for your agreement," I countermanded, as I looked up at Randall, who was smiling widely.

"Me first," Frank said.

"Fair enough. Go ahead, Frank," I agreed, pulling out of the slut. "Fuck the bitch."

Frank already had his dick out, as he flipped her over so she was bent over the desk, and he slammed into her pussy, singing out, "Yippee Ki-Yay!"

"Oh yeah, fuck the slut!" Beth cheered him on, dressed in a cute Sleeping Beauty costume... which was rather tame, according to my Halloween standards.

"I get to fuck her next," Janet said, removing the harness from Thandie. She was dressed in a Sailor Moon costume... including white, knee-high socks.

"Please, no more," Thandie moaned, while Frank really pounded her from behind.

"Ride her, cowboy!" Penny added. She was dressed in a sexy nurse costume... including white nylons. She was one woman I wouldn't mind playing doctor with.

"There are a few more strap-ons in her office desk," I said, "just go and grab whichever ones you want."

"Sweet," Janet said, heading off.

"So is it okay if I fuck her face?" Kyle asked a bit timidly. He was the only one in attendance who was too lazy to wear a costume.

"No, guys! This has already gone too far," Thandie protested, again through a collection of moans.

"Yes, go ahead and shut the bitch up," I said, as I walked over to Randall and fished out his dick. "I told you I'd win," I whispered.

"You always do," he said as I stroked his cock, just as Kyle climbed onto the desk, laid down on his side, and began to slide his dick into Thandie's mouth.

"Kyle, don't you dare put..." Thandie started to object, but she was silenced by Kyle's less-than-impressive cock... barely over four inches... it figured that the guy who bragged about being a stud would have a small dick... but nevertheless, it slid into her mouth and silenced her.

"Shit, she's being spit-roasted!" Randall said in awe, as I stroked his cock.

"Yeah, but this is only the beginning," I assured him, as I rolled my fingers over his cock head and felt a bit of pre-cum oozing out of his slit.

"The boss bitch has like a dozen strap-ons in her desk," Janet reported, coming out carrying four of them in her hands.

"Then please give me one," Penny requested.

"One for me too," Beth said, each of them going over to Janet and selecting one.

"I'm about to dump my load in the bitch's cunt," Frank said, really hammering away at said bitch, while Kyle was still fucking her face... and Thandie was moaning like a defeated bitch in heat.

"Yeah, fill that cunt right up," Cassandra encouraged him, taking a strap-on for herself.

"Please, no!" Thandie moaned, although her plea was stifled by Kyle's cock fucking her face.

"Too late," Frank said uncaringly, as he grunted and dropped a load into the bitch's pussy.

"Good job, Frank. Now it's my turn," Janet said, with a fat black cock strapped around her hips. Then she pulled Frank backwards and out of the slut's pussy, and slammed her borrowed dick into the bitch.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck her good and hard," Casandra whooped, as she fastened a strap-on harness to her loins.

Randall removed my short and flimsy excuse for a skirt so everyone could admire my wares, but he left my strap-on in place, so I was now stark naked except for that, plus my crotchless pantyhose and high heels. Then he slid his dick into my pussy, as we watched the corruption of his so-called boss.

"Don't come too soon," I whispered, "you need a turn, too."

"I'm sure I can dump one into you, and another one in her asshole," he assured me, as he ever so slowly fucked me.

"That's the self-assured Randall I want to see," I said, as Kyle grunted, and shot a load in her mouth.

When he pulled out a minute later, Janet really giving it to her from behind, Gwen hopped onto the desk and slithered her pussy close to the moaning bitch, as the bitch pleaded, "Please, no more, you all win!"

"Yeah? What do we win?" I asked.

"Oh fuck," Thandie moaned, just before Gwen grabbed her head and shoved it against her pussy.

"Shut the fuck up, and eat me," Gwen demanded.

"Hear that everyone?" I asked, "She said she wants everyone to fuck her."

"And I want to fuck someone too," Cassandra said, going behind Janet while she discarded her short skirt and panties.

"What the hell are you doing?" Janet asked, as she stopped fucking deep inside the so-called boss.

"I'll be fucking you while you keep fucking her," Cassandra said, as she pulled Janet's panties to the side, and slid her dick inside her colleague.

"Oh, fuck," Janet moaned, "you're a nasty bitch."

"You know it," Cassandra agreed, as she began fucking her friend.

"Shit!" Randall exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's hot," I said. I leaned back and asked him, "what would you think about joining the train?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll fuck Cass and you'll fuck me," I suggested. I didn't wait for an answer, but just left him behind to catch the train. His dick slid out of me, but I was confident he'd soon follow me, and slide back into my wet, needy pussy.

"You little brat," Cassandra said, as I came up behind her.

"I'm just following your lead, conductor," I said, as I positioned my dick against her pussy... she'd conveniently discarded her panties at some point.

"Mmmmmm, then just slide inside my pussy, and I'll punch your ticket, you sexy passenger," Cassandra quipped, and I did just that... slid my plastic dick inside of her. "Ooooooohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Did I hear 'all aboard'?" Randall asked, as he slid into my pussy.

"All right, I'm the engineer, since I'm the one shoveling coal into our slut locomotive," Janet staked her claim. "And If we're all going to do this, then let's do it right."

"Yes, lets," we other three agreed in unison.

"On three, everyone pull back, and then lunge forward simultaneously," Janet said, taking her engineering duties seriously.

"Choo, choo!" my husband said obnoxiously.

"One, two, three... and lunge!" Janet counted, and we all pulled back, and then piled forward.

There were lots of moans, and Gwen ordered, "Don't stop sucking my clit, you dumb fucking bitch!"

It took the four of us a dozen-plus tries, but eventually we became a well-oiled machine, rolling smoothly down the tracks, as everyone's wild moans joined in a crescendo.

I looked around, and Beth was jerking of Carl and Phil, as the three watched us. Meanwhile, David was stroking his own dick, Deirdre was watching us intently, and only Penny was nowhere to be seen.

Frank and Kyle were nursing their mixed drinks and watching, their now flaccid dicks still out in the open.

"Oh, fuck yes! Eat my pussy, you nasty slut... fucking eat it!" Gwen bellowed. She was very close to coming.

A couple minutes later, one of us fucked up and disrupted the locomotion choreography... sorry, my bad... since I was distracted by the sight of Beth sucking Carl. Phil spoke up, "It's my turn to fuck the bitch boss."

While we all disengaged, Gwen screamed, "I'm coming ON YOUR FACE, you slut!"

"Let's get her down on the floor," Phil said, as he grabbed Thandie by the hips and pulled her away from the desk and down on all fours.

"Okay, but roll her onto her back, so I can sit on her fucking face," Deirdre requested.

"Everyone, please! This has gone way too far," Thandie protested. But her plea was no more than words, as she willingly rolled onto her back, raised her knees, and spread her legs.

"Says she, as she assumes the perfect position for both activities," Deirdre pointed out, laughing as she stood straddling her head.

"You do want this dick inside your twat, don't you, boss bitch?" Phil asked, as he laid down between her parted legs.

"Whatever, just get it over with," Thandie said, as if she didn't want it, but she was fooling nobody.

Phil slapped her clit with his fat cock head, as Deirdre lowered her pussy closer to her face.

"Ooooooh," the fake Elvira moaned.

"You really do want it, don't you?" Phil asked, showing an impressive level of dominance for someone I'd always thought was rather meek.

"Just shove it in," she moaned impatiently.

"Nope. If you want it, you've got to tell me you want it," Phil insisted, stroking his dick up and down along the outside of her soaking wet pussy lips, while Deirdre positioned her twat a couple inches above her face, and we couldn't see her facial expressions of frustration, but we could hear how she was feeling.

"Fine! I want your dick, is that what you want to hear?" she asked, frustrated and humiliated. "Now shove that dick inside my pussy!"

"As you wish, boss," he said sarcastically, and he slid his dick into her pussy, while she moaned enthusiastically.

"And how about me?" Deirdre demanded harshly. "Do you want to eat my box, or don't you?"

"Gawd, how could I not? Yes, PLEASE sit on my face!" She emitted another moan, as Deirdre compliantly sat down on her face.

"Fuck, how did you do that to her?" my husband asked, cupping my bare tits from behind, while Cassandra came over to me.

"Mind if I have a snack?" she asked, dropping in front of me.

"Go ahead," Randall offered generously.

"And do you mind if I have a go with your husband?" Beth asked me.

"Please do. Be my guest," I said, and he turned away from me so she could drop down and take his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah! Eat my pussy, boss bitch," Deirdre growled, as she slowly ground on our bottom bitch's face.

"Mmmmmm, how's she doing?" I asked Randall, as Beth sucked his dick.

"She's damn good," he said, so I reached over and pushed her head forward so she'd take all eight inches of his dick into her mouth, with almost half of it down her throat.

"Oh yeah, fuck her good!" Deirdre encouraged Phil, as she continued grinding on Thandie's face.

"Give it to her," Penny said, having returned from wherever she'd been, and grabbing one of the boss's legs, then pulling it up and to the side.

"Give me her other leg?" Deirdre requested.

Phil pulled up Thandie's other leg, and soon her legs were being pulled apart like a wishbone ... Penny pulling to the right, while Deirdre pulled the other leg to her left.

"Oooooh," Thandie moaned. She was being fucked and used like a Barbie Doll, with no control at all over what was happening to her.

"I want to watch you fuck her now," I said to my husband, as Cassandra continued slowly licking my pussy.

"Who am I fucking... Beth or Thanos?" he asked.

"Beth, for now," I said.

"Really?! Yes please, fuck me!" Beth chimed in, looking up hungrily.

"Then come over here, sit on my lap and ride me," he instructed, as he sat down on a nearby leather couch.

"Can do!" Beth said. She quickly complied, and was soon riding my husband.

"Oh fuck," Deirdre said, as she leaned way back, pulling Thandie's leg with her as she went.

A minute later, Deirdre rolled off of Thandie's face, and Thandie used her suddenly unused mouth to beg, "Harder, Phil. Fuck me harder!"

"You want it hard, slut?" Phil asked, looking so goofy dressed as Dr. Emmett Brown ("Doc"), from the Back to the Future trilogy of movies... white lab coat, haystack hair and all.

"Yes, fuck me like a cheap slut!" she urged. So he obliged, and her tits bounced all over the place... demonstrating they were 100% natural.

"Oh, yeah. Give it to her!" Penny sang out.

"Oh, fuck! Your husband has such a wonderfully big dick," Beth moaned, really bouncing on his dick, her strap-on flying every which way while she did.

"I know," I said, then I turned my attention from her to the wildly moaning boss.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me, don't stop, fuck-fuck-fuck!" Thandie screamed, as her orgasm hit her.

"Oh, fuck!" Phil grunted a few strokes later, then he pulled out, aimed his cock at the boss's face, and blasted a load all over it.

"Phil, you fucker!" she objected insincerely as she received the facial.

"So hot," Penny said, admiring the sight.

"Now get on all fours, slut," David said. He'd been surprisingly quiet during this gangbang that was turning into an orgy... as Frank slid his cock into Janet's willing mouth.

"Nope. I'm done," Thandie refused.

"Nope yourself. You're not done until we've all had a go with you," Penny overruled her.

"Please, no more," she begged.

But David flipped her onto her knees, so Thandie reluctantly pushed herself up onto all fours.

"My turn now!" Penny said, as she hopped over behind the still slightly trembling, well-fucked boss, and slid right into her.

"Oh, fuck!" Thandie moaned, just before David slid his homegrown sword into her open mouth, and another spit-roast began.

"Oh God, I'm going to come," Beth moaned, and I looked over to see she was now lying on her side, with my husband giving it to her from behind, while he held one of her legs high in the air.

"Drop a load into her," I urged him, as I pulled Cassandra's face deeper into my burning pussy. She'd been teasing me relentlessly with her slow, meandering tongue, and I was ready to heat things up.

"Oh fuck, don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" Beth demanded, her orgasm about to erupt.

"Yeah, take my dick," Penny growled to Thandie. "You fucked with us, now we're fucking you!"

"Yeah, and now you can do all the work," David added, tapping her head.

Thandie silently obeyed by starting to bounce back on Penny's dick, and then surging forward, to deep throat David's six-inch member.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes-yes, yeeeeeees!" Beth babbled faster and faster, as she came on my husband's big, fucking dick.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, as I watched him giving it to her.

I could tell from his expression that he was close too, and sure enough, a moment later, he grunted through a few more strokes and dumped his load inside the pretty (but chubby) woman.

"Yes! Fill me up," Beth moaned, just as I began grinding exuberantly on Cassandra's face.

Janet was bent over the same desk she'd fucked Thandie on, and now she was getting back shots from Frank, while Carl, who ironically hadn't taken part in the train action, even though he was dressed as a train conductor, was getting a slow but steady blow job from Gwen.

"Jesus! Our bitch boss can really suck dick!" David moaned. Thandie had gotten into a wild rhythm, hammering herself back and forth like a fucking rocking horse.

"Yeah, this is exactly where she belongs," Penny chortled, "our utter bottom bitch."

Beth had collapsed onto the couch, and Deirdre crawled up to her leaking pussy and dove right in... to dine on the cream pie my husband had just left behind.

"Oh, Deirdre,' Beth moaned.

"I'm very hungry," Deirdre said, as she lapped up my husband's cum.

"I'm going to come," David warned a couple minutes later, and he dropped his load inside the caboose named Thandie, who'd been really chugging on the two dicks.

"My turn..." Carl said. "...to fuck her pussy."

"Fine by me," Penny said, as she pulled out. "I need a guy's dick right now anyway. Kyle, get over here and fuck me," she ordered, and she hopped onto the desk next to Janet, who was getting it good.

Although I was close, I ordered Cassandra, as David pulled out, "go face fuck our boss."

"Gladly," she said, sucking hard on my clit once, before crawling over to her.

"Oh fuck," Thandie moaned, as Carl started pounding her from behind.

"You like that, slut?" Carl asked.

"Yes, I fucking love it," she responded honestly, having final\y stopped pretending she wasn't enjoying herself.

"Going forward, do you want to be our company cum bucket?" he asked.

"Yes! Just don't stop pounding my pussy," she begged, her tits flying all over the place. He was pulling her hair while he fucked her, just as Cassandra offered her dick to the company's bottom slut.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Janet moaned, receiving a bunch of back shots.

"Just eat me, Kyle, your dick is too fucking small for fucking," Penny ordered dismissively.

"Jesus!" Kyle said, just as Cassandra slid her dick into the boss's mouth and began face fucking her. This time Cassandra and Carl were the ones doing the fucking, while Thandie braced herself on all fours, taking dicks in both ends.

Still feeling horny, I slipped out of my heels, climbed onto the desk as Kyle began eating Penny's pussy, offered Penny my pussy, holding my strap-on out of the way... which I hadn't used since I'd pounded the boss bitch.

"Mmmmmmmm," Penny moaned, as she lowered her head and began licking me.

A couple minutes later, I finally got to come... on Penny's face.

Janet came a minute after I did.

Adding to Kyle's humiliation, Penny demanded, "Come and fuck me, Frank. I need a big dick in my cunt."