Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I kissed her, and I think she nearly burst into tears at the fact I did so. Feeling her body mould into mine, my hands explored her back and arse again. The only reason we broke apart is the taxi driver beeped his horn.

"I'll see you at work on Monday," I whispered, caressing her cheek, "I'll be thinking until then. Is that okay?" She nodded as I wiped her cheeks. "I really like you too, Chloe."

"I understand you need time too, Mark. But if you kiss me like that again..."

"Thank you for the date tonight."

"Goodnight, Mark."

I waited until she inside and walking up the stairs before I returned to the taxi. Once I was home, I stripped off and had a shower before returning to my bedroom. Picking up my phone, I knew I had to send her a message to reassure her. I reiterated that I knew how much courage it took to share what she told me, and that part of me liked her a whole lot more for showing that level of trust in me. I told her how much I liked her, how attracted I was to her, and I knew any issue I might have paled into comparison to what she no doubt experienced growing up. I added that I'd look into trans issues on the Sunday so I could understand even more.

She called me in tears, simply to thank me for my message and she hoped to hear from me early on Monday morning. I whispered again how much I liked her and that I was looking forward to seeing her in the office again.

Sunday was a learning day as the internet had a plethora of information regarding transgender issues. I was a complete novice. I certainly don't remember being told about any of it during my time at school, and as I had no social media presence, I just wasn't up to date on the latest social, sexual or cultural issues. The nightly news might occasionally mention something or other. I did remember something about bathrooms being a major issue during the last U.S election.

Arriving at work early on Monday morning as always, Liz walked into my office after I'd barely had the chance to turn on my laptop. She shut the door and stood opposite me. "She told you," she stated without introduction.

"Yeah... I'm guessing she messaged you."

"She did. And?"

"No-one else knows? She hasn't told anyone else here?"

"I'm the only one who needs to know. She's recognised as a woman, therefore the fact she's transgender isn't anyone else's business, but it is on her medical form she needed to submit prior to her employment."

Walking around my desk, I leaned back against it as I met her eyes. "I still really like her, Liz. And I've done no end of research about it yesterday. I'm guessing you know..." I gestured lower down my body.

"She's what they used to call a pre-op transwoman. She basically hasn't had the operation, what they call gender reassignment surgery nowadays. Not that all transwomen go through it. Some choose to just live as women. Some will go through all manner of hormone therapy. And others will go all the way and have surgery. It's the decision of the individual."

"I told her I'd need to think. I know she's a woman in her heart and mind, but, you know..." I took a deep breath. "I said I'd talk to her today."

I knew Chloe would arrive during the regular morning meeting. Stepping outside of the meeting room at its conclusion, I asked Liz to send Chloe to my office. I normally wouldn't deal with personal issues during company time, but I guess I'd broken more than one rule already, and I didn't want the issue to be looming over us all day.

Waiting in my office, leaning back against my desk, she knocked and walked in as I shut and locked the door, ensuring the blinds were closed so no-one could see inside. She met my eyes, and I could see how nervous she was. I had a feeling she was expecting bad news. A 'thanks but no thanks' from me. I was attracted but couldn't get over the whole genitalia issue.

Walking towards her, I caressed her cheek as I ran my other hand down to her hips. Steering her towards my desk, when she felt it at her back, she lifted herself up to sit on it, my hand still caressing her cheek. Spreading her legs just enough so I could stand between them, as her dress was rather tight, I leaned in and kissed her hard, wasting no time sliding my tongue into her mouth.

She whimpered as her hands ended up on my back, feeling her fingers dig in. I pulled her tighter to my body, feeling her smile as our tongues played with each other, a far deeper kiss than any we'd shared before. I honestly didn't want to stop kissing her, only breaking apart when we both couldn't stop smiling.

"So I guess you're okay with it," she said with humour.

"I think I always was, but I just needed time to comprehend that this will be slightly different to any relationship I've had before." Running my hand down her arm to hold her hand, I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. "But I like you so much, Chloe, that I'm not going to let one thing stop what's happening between us."

The grin that formed made my heart flutter. "We'll have to be careful, Mark. Gossip will spread."

"Don't care. There's no company policy that says we can't date."

"Good." She rested both hands on my chest and the grin broadened. "Because I don't just want to date, Mark," she breathed in that sort of way that would turn on a dead man. "I haven't had sex in months."

"Neither have I," I admitted.

"Then I can only make one suggestion. You don't need to wait on getting me into bed, Mark."

I kissed her again and I felt her pressing against my now obvious erection. She grinned as I felt her hand caress me, unable to stop the growl that escaped me. "Now this is a change from the shy, quiet girl I first met," I whispered.

"I still am but I trust you, Mark. You've made me feel wonderful since the first time we met. You make me feel beautiful every time you look at me."

"Because you are." Clearing my throat, I glanced at the door and sighed. She read my sigh and hugged me. "And this is the time it now gets difficult."

"Come to my place tomorrow night. I'd love to make you dinner."

"Okay. I'd love to come over."

Letting her go, she opened the door and walked away, but glanced back and smiled, the dress she was wearing tight to her body and showing off her perfect little butt. What had me smiling later was her knock on the door, letting me know she was taking lunch. No-one paid us any attention when we arrived together as we'd been eating lunch at the same table at least twice a week since she started.

I was lazing around at home later that night when she sent me her first selfie. She was in bed already, and she looked so damned cute and adorable, I knew I'd be smiling for the next three days. Giving her a call, all I wanted to do was wish her goodnight. When she sounded a little out of breath, she giggled and admitted she had been masturbating. Aware of how she'd be doing that, I did wonder how endowed she was.

"I have a thick cock, Mark," she whispered, and I knew she was still playing with herself, "I'm hoping you'll like it when you see it the first time."

"Well, we can compare when we eventually get naked together."

"I bet you have a lovely cock, Mark. As handsome as the rest of you is." She moaned and whispered, "God, I'm going to cum, Mark. I'm going to fill my panties up. I'm so turned on just being on the phone with you while doing this."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Part of me wants to feel you inside me, but... Mark, I'd love to be inside you too."

"Maybe I should do some research on that too?"

"Oh god, I'm cumming," she moaned, and the other noises she made had me as hard as rock, "Oh god, my panties are absolutely soaked, Mark." I let her catch her breath before she added, "It'll be porn but unrealistic, but if you want, look up some transwomen with men, you'll at least get an idea." She paused a moment before asking, "You won't think it's gay?"

"I'm not worried about labels. All I'm worried about is being intimate with the women I'm finding I'm falling for."

"I feel the same," she whispered.

How we managed to remain professional all day after arriving at work, I'm still not sure. We seemed to come to an unspoken agreement that, apart from lunch, we'd not find ourselves alone in the same room. It was only at the end of the day that she walked into my office and told me what time to come around. When I asked if I should bring a change of clothes, she smiled and told me that would be my decision only.

After a quick shower and change of clothes at home, I did pack a small bag with the few things I'd need for the next day. Arriving downstairs of her apartment block, she buzzed me up, leaving the door open but I was smart enough to announce myself. She walked out of her kitchen, wearing a skirt, tank top and in bare feet, wearing her glasses, which she knew I loved on her, and hair up in a ponytail, another thing I admitted to her that I loved on a woman. Noticing the bag on my back, she smiled as she greeted me with one hell of a kiss.

"Thanks for coming," she whispered.

"Glad to be here."

Running my hands down her back to her skirt, I had to finally get a feel of her bare arse. When I felt only skin and no panties, she leaned back and smirked.

"Thong," she stated, "And I'm tucked right now."

"I did learn about that. It doesn't hurt?"

"No. It's okay." Taking my hand, she asked me to dump my bag on the chair and follow her to the kitchen. She had a couple of things on the go, offering me a bottle of beer, noticing she already had a bottle of wine open. "Want a glass of this instead?"

"Sure. Thanks."

We sipped at a glass each while she finished dinner. I offered to help, but she told me to just watch her at work, and if I wanted to cuddle and kiss her, I was more than welcome. I think the only reason we didn't do a lot more in the kitchen was that we hadn't actually done anything yet.

Dinner was fantastic and I couldn't stop complimenting her on her culinary skills. Made her blush more than once as we sat close to each other, enjoying the taste of the meal and the wine she'd chosen complimented it well. We continued to chat away about our jobs and our lives. She was still chuffed to bits about her current role and assured me that she had no intention of leaving now.

"Liz says I'd be her natural replacement anyway."

"Ah, she has her eyes on a prize?"

"There are rumours the current HR Director is possibly being poached by another company. Liz is already being sounded out as a possible replacement. She's the most experienced within the company, so if it's internal, the job should be hers, unless they look at an external replacement."

"Your life and career are your own, but I'd love you to stay, Chloe," I said softly.

After helping clear up the table, thankful she had a dishwasher, I grabbed the wine and we moved to her living room. I quickly learned that Chloe was through with playing around. As soon as I said down, she placed her glass on the coffee table and straddled my lap. Her lips met mine and I was immediately left wondering how far she wanted to go that evening.

She was one hell of a kisser though. Hoped she thought I was just as good. And having a gorgeous woman straddling your lap is always exciting. She smiled as she would have felt me rise to occasion despite my cock being trapped in the confines of my underwear then jeans. When her fingers moved to the buttons of my shirt, I had to meet her eyes.

"We don't have to go all the way, but I'd love to blow you, Mark," she whispered, "And I want you to stay the night with me."

"Want anything from me in return?"

"I just want you to see me naked and not freak out when I show you my cock."

I hugged her tightly for a few seconds. "I think it will be beautiful as the rest of you."

"Definitely sucking your cock now!"

My shirt ended up on the seat cushion next to me. I wanted her naked so slid off her tank top, appreciating the lacey black bra she was wearing, her pale body was firm, and she was as slim as I thought she was. As I took in her breasts, she whispered that she did have a boob job as she wanted to be a minimum of C. Anything bigger would have looked silly on her.

Lowering the zipper of her skirt, I helped that off and I noticed the bulge in her thong. She smiled as I carefully grazed it with my fingers. "I'll get you naked first," she whispered, "I want to see what's underneath me right now."

Undoing my belt, lowering the zipper and unfastening the button, she helped lower my jeans, taking off my shoes and socks, before I sat in front of her in just my boxer-briefs. I was tenting almost obscenely as she sat on her knees between my legs, running her hands up and down my body. I didn't manage to get to the gym as much as I had before I started my current role, but I kept fit and ate right so while I'd lost a little definition, I was still fit enough.

Fingers in the band of my underwear, she helped free my cock. She gasped and giggled as it popped free. I was incredibly hard, and I was pleased to see her eyes light up at its appearance. One thing my ex-wife and any lovers since then had never complained about the size of my package, and I definitely didn't want to hurt Chloe if or when it came to making love.

Her fingers circled the base as she met my eyes, her tongue running up and down my shaft a few times. Couldn't hold back the groan as she actually focused on my balls first. Now I must confess something. I had arrived hoping we'd have a little fun, so I had smoothed out certain areas, particularly my groin. I wasn't a particularly hirsute man, a faint covering of dark hair on my chest, but I was fortunate I wasn't covered in the stuff.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"I've thought about this since that first lunch we shared," she whispered, running her tongue up my cock to the thick head, circling it again and again, "I knew you were attracted to me. It's why I was so damned shy because I felt the same way."

Meeting her blue eyes, I watched as her lips wrapped around my shaft and part of my cock disappeared. I groaned again as I ran my fingers through her brunette hair, doing my best not to start thrusting up into her mouth. I would allow her control for this. Her head was soon slowly bobbing up and down on my cock, taking a little more every few seconds before I felt the head of my cock at her throat.

"I haven't deepthroated in a long time," she admitted, slowly stroking my cock.

"You don't have to, sweetie." Her face lit up at the term of affection. I leaned forward and kissed her. "Chloe, you're a real sweetheart. Everyone loves you in the office already."

"Definitely swallowing your cum now. Sit back, handsome. Let your girlfriend look after you."

"So I'm your boyfriend?"

"Yes," she replied, but the confidence waned quickly, "Or I hope you are."

I kissed her again. "I'd love to be your boyfriend, Chloe."

She kissed me deeply as her hand stroked my slick cock. She wanted to continue, so gently pushed me back as she resumed blowing me. I'd been hot to trot through dinner so knew I wasn't going to last. As she moved faster and faster on my cock, fondling my balls at the same time, almost milking them to ensure she would earn every drop of my cum, I felt my own chest rising and falling as my breath grew rapid.

"Fuck," I moaned.

She wasn't capable of saying anything, but I felt her hands all over my body, so soft against my skin. Looking down to meet her eyes, the lust and desire in hers made me smile. But I also noticed something else. I was already feeling the same way about her.

"Close," I groaned, needing to catch my breath, "I'm close, sweetie."

That just urged her on, and when she felt that first spurt into her mouth, she moaned and waited until I'd released two before I heard her gulp. Her hand continued to milk my balls, and her head was still bouncing up and down on my cock, continuing to suck me until long after I was empty. As soon as she pulled away, I lifted her up to straddle my lap so I could kiss her again, quickly rolling to the side, Chloe on her back with me between her legs. She gazed up at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

Sitting back, I hooked my fingers in the thin fabric of her thong. "Are you sure?" she asked nervously.

"I want to see you too, sweetie. I bet you're beautiful when you're naked."

Slowly lowering her underwear, she tried to close her thighs as I had them around her ankles, while at the same time, she was taking off her bra. She kept her legs closed as her breasts came into view. Two perfect globes sitting on her chest. Yes, they were quite obviously fake, but her surgeon had done a fantastic job. I'd seen some horrific jobs over the years, but everything was perfect. And I had to get my mouth on them soon.

"Open your legs, sweetie," I whispered, "Do you want me to see you too?"

She smiled shyly but nodded, slowly opening her legs to reveal a smooth crotch and I can admit straight away that my girlfriend was endowed as well. It flopped back against her belly, a darker colour than the rest of her. Pre-cum was already leaking from the head, and her balls were roughly the same size as mine.

"Freaked out?" she asked so quietly, it almost hurt to hear she was so worried I'd react badly.

Leaning down to kiss her, when I gently caressed her cock, she whimpered into my mouth, feeling a hand caress the back of my head. "Do you need to cum too?" I had to ask. When she nodded, that's where I was left unsure.

"I've got an idea," she said, "Follow me." Before we got up, she asked, "Would you ever..."

"I've been thinking about it since you told me, Chloe. I surprised myself by knowing we could end up doing things I never thought I'd do with someone else, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Lifting myself off her, she placed her feet down, walking a couple of steps and turning back. "You like my arse?"

"I love your arse. Those dresses you wear..."

Offering her hand, I took it as she led me into a very modern bathroom. A large tub, definitely big enough for two. And a shower stall that would easily hold the pair of us. Turning on the hot water, we stepped in once it had warmed up. I knew we were not in there to wash but was intrigued as to her idea. Once her brunette hair was wet, she turned to me and I saw the flicker of worry, but she looked even hotter with her hair slicked back.

"Fuck, you're hot," I whispered.

Right thing to say as she kissed me hard, pressing her body into mine, hard nipples into my chest, hard cock pressing against me below. Running my hands down her back, I grabbed her hair and tickled her rosebud. That earned a smile. "Naughty," she whispered, "This weekend, that's all yours, Mark. Friday night, I want you here with me and we're not leaving this apartment until Monday morning."

Turning in my arms, I felt my cock rest between her cheeks as my hands found their way to her breasts. Running my fingers gently over her nipples, I felt how hard they were and couldn't resist giving them some attention. She gasped and turned her head so I could kiss her. "They're very sensitive," she told me, "Something I did worry about after my surgery."

Running my hands down her body, I eventually reached the down and gently caressed her cock. She turned her head again and smiled as I gently grabbed it like I would my own. "Not freaking out?"

"I've played with mine enough. Never thought I'd play with the cock of a beautiful woman."

"I really need to cum, Mark. Can you help me with that right now?"

"How?"

She kissed my cheek. "Stroke me off like you would yourself. I'm going to cum really quickly. Then we'll go to bed, and I'm going to suck you dry again before we go to sleep."

I didn't want to stroke her cock dry, so she suggested using soap bodywash. Once I had her lubed up, she rested back against me, my free hand still playing with a breast, as I slowly stroked her cock. I found it far more exciting than I thought it would be, and she made plenty of soft noises that told me she was loving it too.