Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make me feel so beautiful," she whispered.

"Because you are. All of you. Including what I'm holding in my right hand."

"I sometimes call it my girlcock," she giggled, "But I love feeling your hand around it. God, I need to cum so much."

I pumped her cock a little faster as she started to grind against my erection. When she started to moan softly, I assumed she was getting close to orgasm. Asking where she wanted to cum, she wondered if I'd be willing to have her cum on me, just stand in front of her and she'd just spurt. I figured I'd end up doing a lot more than that with her, so turned her around as she took over, resting a hand on the back of her head while kissing her, moaning into my mouth as I knew she was getting close.

Feeling that first spurt of cum land on me made me chuckle. I couldn't help it. Then she came on me again and again, surprised at how much she did cum. Looking down, I watched another white spurt erupt from her cock. "Wow," I whispered.

"Fuck, that was good," she murmured. Resting her head against my shoulder, I took over milking her cock as she shuddered more than once. Feeling her run a finger up my body, she offered me some of her cum, making her smile when I didn't hesitate. "Good boy. This weekend, you might even like to suck my cock."

"I think one good turn deserves another."

She hugged me tightly as I caressed her back, enjoying the smooth skin. Squeezing her arse again, she started to laugh. "You love my arse, don't you?"

"There's a lot of you to love, Chloe."

Leaning back, I knew what I'd just said. It was very close to I think how we genuinely felt about each other already. We both needed a wash down after that, quickly soaping up and washing down, before we dried each other off upon stepping out of the stall. Leading me towards her bedroom, it was lovingly decorated, and the bed looked warm and inviting.

Joining her underneath the sheet and quilt, she cuddled into me as we lay on our sides, resuming our make-out session. Her body was so soft and warm. When I mentioned that, she smiled and briefly explained all the therapy she'd undergone when she was younger, then the surgeries she'd also had to take off the masculine edges she hadn't liked about herself.

Caressing her cheek, I could only marvel at the fact I was sharing a bed with such a beautiful woman. It hadn't taken me much thought to realise I wanted to be with Chloe, shared genitalia or not. I'm sure many other men, as she'd told me, would have freaked out and couldn't handle it. I could understand why. But I'd been attracted from the first time she walked into my office.

Pulling her tighter to my body, I kissed her again as my right hand moved down to squeeze her arse. She giggled again as she lifted her leg over me, feeling our cocks touching as she stroked them together.

"It's call frotting," she explained, "If it's done properly, we could even cum together."

"Want to give it a try?"

"It'll be more comfortable if I straddle your lap."

"Okay."

Rolling onto my back, she giggled again as she threw back the covers, leaning over to grab lube from the nightstand, pouring some on my cock before doing the same to hers. Once comfortable, she grabbed both of cocks and started to stroke them together. I was slightly bigger and thicker than her, but she still had impressive cock.

"Feels good?"

"Feels great, to be honest," I admitted, "And you look fantastic positioned how you are."

Raising an eyebrow, she leaned down to kiss me. "Maybe imagining me riding your big cock while mine is slapping between us while I ride you until you fill my arse with cum?"

I kissed her hard, feeling her smile though the whimper she made had my cock throbbing. She felt it and started to stroke us faster. "If you want, not only am I going to make love with you this weekend, but I'm going to fuck you hard too."

"I'm going to take that as a promise, Mark."

She leaned back enough that she rested a hand on the bed, her other busy stroking us. I was judging how excited she was getting so we could almost cum at the same time. Reaching up to caress her face and back of her head, she tried to smile but her growing excitement meant she was controlling her breath. "Oh god," she finally moaned.

"Close?" When she nodded, I was relieved as I was close too. "Let me know as I'm holding back, sweetie."

"You're going to be covered in our cum."

"You can lick it off me."

She smirked at me. "Gladly. Do anything for you, handsome."

She came first, which did surprise me, considering she had only recently cum in the shower, but that triggered my eruption within half a minute, watching her giggling as she continued to stroke both of us until neither of us had anything left. Feeling my body covered in both our cum was an unusual feeling, but Chloe didn't hesitate, moving off my lap, her tongue quickly licking up our combined juices. When she moved up to kiss me, I accepted both her tongue and her gift.

She couldn't stop smiling once she'd cleaned me up, resting on my lap and kissing me. Rolling her over onto her back, her long legs wrapped around me as I didn't want to break the kiss, feeling my semi-hard cock resting next to hers. Needing to take a breath, we gazed into each other's eyes in silence for a few seconds.

"Can you wait until Friday?" she joked.

"I'll do my best."

"I'll try not to tease you at work too much. I'll act the shy girl in front of everyone else." Running a hand down her body, I tickled her rosebud again. "You ever eaten arse, Mark?"

"That and the ex-wife loved anal."

"Ever received?"

"That would be a no. I have heard of pegging before, but it was never something either of us mentioned. The most I've had is a finger back there when she blew me."

"My cock will be a lot different to a finger."

"You really want to fuck me too?" She smiled and nodded. "Okay, is it something I can think about?"

Caressing my cheek, she kissed me first. "Mark, I want you to make love to me more than anything. I never expect any man to want to receive, but if you did agree to it, I promise that you will love it."

We needed sleep. She spooned back against me, and I couldn't stop smiling, feeling her soft body resting against me, my arms wrapped around her. When she held my hands, holding the close to her, shuffling so she was more comfortable against me. "Mark?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I love the fact you're in my bed with me tonight, holding me in your arms."

"I'm loving you being in my arms."

Yeah, I think we were saying we were in love without actually saying 'I love you'. And that was fine for now. We'd only known each other a month. It was the first time we'd been intimate. We had time to express our feelings, but also to let those same feelings grow and deepen. When we were ready, and knew it was the right time, we'd know when to share our depth of love.

We managed to behave at work for the next three days. Liz knew we were dating but didn't let on. At lunch on Thursday, Chloe did mention that the girls she worked with had figured out she was seeing someone. She didn't confirm it but they were all glad to see her smiling and so happy. The fact we had lunch each day didn't raise eyebrows. Everyone was aware we were friendly, and Liz was running interference, stating I was paying a professional interest as she was looking to make a career in our industry. And, let's be honest, apart from certain departments, it was a man's world.

Friday afternoon, Chloe came by to see me before she left for the day. Shutting the door, she walked around my desk as I rolled my chair back. Perching her butt up on my desk, I stood up as I slowly lifted the hem of her dress so she could spread her legs wider. I kissed her hard, as we hadn't managed to steal five minutes since waking up together on Wednesday morning. She whimpered into my mouth as we hugged each other tightly.

"Needed that," she whispered.

"I'll go home, pack a bag, and get to yours as early as possible. Still not leaving your apartment until Monday morning?"

"I'll be picking up some groceries on the way home, Mark. We'll be eating dinner when you get to mine, then we're going to bed so we can make love."

Hugging her to my body, she held me just as tightly, her head resting against my shoulder. "But I like this too," I said softly, "I'm sure you've figured out by now that I like a cuddle."

"You can hold me whenever you want." Kissing my cheek, she gently pushed me back so she could stand up. "I'm heading off. Don't be too late, handsome."

"I don't work too late Friday. I'll let you know when I've left home."

Liz turned up at my door within five minutes of Chloe departing. Sitting opposite me, I looked up from my laptop, keeping my face blank. "Don't give me that look, Mark. Chloe hasn't stopped smiling since she walked into work on Wednesday morning. Are you spending the weekend together?"

I couldn't stop smiling at the idea. "Yeah, she's fairly insistent we won't be leaving until Monday morning. I'm already thinking that we just arrive together, get it out of the way, then we won't have to hide the fact we're dating any longer."

Driving home to my empty house, I had bought it after my ex-wife had bought out the share of our previous house, as I didn't want it. She had a friend move in to cover the mortgage and bills, while I bought a much smaller house as I simply didn't see the point in buying a large place just for myself. I didn't like the idea of renting, while I found townhouses were the same price as apartments. But while I was at home, packing my bag, I was left wondering if Chloe rented or owned her place. Far too soon to be thinking about moving in together, but it was something to think about for the future.

Her front door was closed when I arrived this time, even after she'd buzzed me up. I understood why when she answered the door. My eyes drank in the little black dress she was wearing, no straps over her shoulders so assumed no bra. The black thigh highs on her legs, and the fact we were eye level, glancing to see the heels on her feet. Her hair was done up, faint make-up with her lips a ruby red. She looked absolutely sensational.

"Wow," I finally managed to say.

Stepping forward, I kissed her softly as she pressed her body into me. When I felt something firm, she giggled. "I'm not wearing panties either..."

Turning but still holding my hand, she led me into her apartment, kicking the door shut with my foot, as I followed her into the living room. Dumping my bag on the empty chair, we sat down as she curled her legs underneath her, leaning into my body. "I'm thinking we order in tonight as I don't want to cook in these clothes. Once we eat, I want you to ravish my body. Sound good?"

"I'm loving this new confident Chloe."

"I am in my own home. There are only two opinions that matter when we're in here, and I know your opinion of me, so I can be carefree, confident and happy while we're alone."

"What do you want to order in?"

"Chinese? Love a good Chinese."

"Works for me. I'll be happy just to eat so I have energy for later."

She gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. "I do love a man who thinks about the future," she whispered, before kissing me again. Pressing her body into mine, it took all of a few seconds for her to straddle me again. Lifting the hem of her dress, I felt those two wonderful cheeks in my hands again, earning a soft moan as she moved her mouth close to my ear. "We really should eat first but you're making this very difficult, and me very hard." She rubbed herself on my obvious erection. "Though it seems I'm not the only one suffering."

I think it was with some reluctance that she slid off my lap and grabbed her smartphone. I thought she would have used an app, but she called a local take-away and she put through an order for one of those set menu deals, whispering the details as she was informed. Sounded good enough to me. Once ordered, she resumed straddling my lap. I toyed with the zipper on her back more than once but refrained from taking it off. I was a patient man.

The food arrived half an hour later, Chloe turning on the television as we loaded up our plates with the two mains and a load of rice, plus the usual free bag of prawn crackers. We tried not to go gorge ourselves too much, but it was obvious we both had an appetite. Once we'd eaten our fill, we quickly washed up the plates, put the remaining food in the fridge.

"Will you be joining me in the bedroom, Mark?" she asked, not looking back, "If you can arrive without shirt, trousers, shoes and socks, it will mean I can get that lovely cock of yours in one of my two holes a lot faster."

"I want to peel that dress off you though."

That made her stop and look back. "That's the only thing you'll be taking off before we go to sleep. The stockings and heels will be staying on most of the time. As will my glasses." She turned and walked back towards me. "If you want to cum on them later, you're more than welcome. I'll make sure I have a ponytail tomorrow night so you can grab it while nailing me doggy-style."

"Fuck, I love you."

I realised I blurted that out without thinking in an instant, but I knew I couldn't say those words then retract them, particularly as I actually meant it. Chloe immediately smiled, caressing my cheek, watching her blink rapidly as she kissed me softly. "I can't even begin to explain how much I already love you, Mark. It actually scares me a little bit. After we make love, that'll be it. I'm yours forever."

Following her again, I disrobed how she wanted until we stood before her bed. Leaning into me, I immediately unzipped her dress, watching it slowly pool down around her ankles. Her cock was hard and pointing out, as she slid down to her knees, helping my underwear off. My cock almost slapped her in the cheek before she rose to her feet. Reaching down to grasp her cock, she returned the favour as we made out.

"You're used to my cock now?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"I know you're with me because of me, not because of my cock. So we're both going to have a lot of fun."

Getting onto the bed, she rested on her knees between my legs, ready to service me, when I made a gesture with my fingers. She smiled but asked, "Are you sure?"

"Chloe, you said there's a good chance we'll be doing everything. I just want to get a real good look at it, play with it, and it'll probably end up in my mouth. But what I really want to do is eat your arse later before we make love."

She sat up and swung her body around, her cock almost bumping me in the face as I ran my hands up to her arse. She sat up and leaned over to the nightstand, placing a tube of lube on the bed next to me, informing me that's for her arse when I wanted to get her ready. "Before you wonder, I am clean, but some guys prefer lube for the taste," she stated.

And, with those words, she consumed my cock. No teasing. Just her lips tight around my shaft and swallowing as much as she could. Her cock was pretty much at eye level. It was thick and a slightly darker colour than the rest of her, though still more pink than anything. There were a couple of veins, the same I would see on my cock.

Running my tongue from the tip to almost her sack, she released a whimper as she sucked my cock even harder. I licked her again before moving up to her balls. She whimpered again. Part of me really wanted to eat her arse, surprised I was thinking that, but the other part wanted to please her like she was pleasing me. I wanted to make her happy.

"Please," she whispered, "I know there's a part of your mind..."

"It's okay, sweetie. Definitely going to suck your cock now."

"Thank you, baby. Want to know when I'm going to cum?"

I gave it a few seconds thought. "You know what? Surprise me."

She moaned as I took the head of her cock in my mouth, tasting her pre-cum already dripping. It was slightly bitter but not entirely unpleasant. Running my hands up to rest on her arse, I reached for the lube and blindly applied it to her rosebud. As I took a little more of her cock every few seconds, I teased her before I finally slid a finger inside her.

"Yes, baby. Get me ready for your big cock," she moaned, her lips immediately around my cock again.

More of her cock ended up in my mouth as I quickly figured out what to do. Having my own cock sucked gave me enough of an idea what to do. I did gag on her more than once as I she was long enough and when I moved up to give her hairless balls some attention, she whimpered and moaned in such a manner, I knew she was getting more turned on.

"I'm keeping you, baby," she whispered, noticing her glance back, "You close?"

"Fuck yes. But I want you to cum too, sweetie."

I focused on all my efforts on her cock. I knew my technique would suck but I figured out working her with my tongue, the underside of my cock proving more sensitive than anywhere else, would certainly help. Fingering her arse at the same time, she was soon rocking her cock into my mouth while she was working my shaft with such enthusiasm, we were both groaning and moaning in unison.

Being the first to cum didn't surprise me considering she was practically the cum out of me like a Hoover. As I groaned, feeling spurt after spurt filling her mouth, she was now thrusting into my mouth while I had two fingers buried in her arse, pumping her faster and faster. She released my cock once my climax passed and practically squealed, and I knew she was ready to cum.

It was rather warm. It felt thick. Still that slightly bitter taste. But it honestly wasn't that bad. Maybe a little slimy, but I'd tasted our cum mixed together before. This was the first time I had hers directly from the source. I felt her shudder more than once before she removed her cock and spun around, kissing me deeply, her tongue almost down my throat at one point.

"I loved it, baby. And you'll get even better with practice." She kissed me again, a soft one on the lips, caressing my cheek at the same time. "How long until you'll be ready?"

"Sweetheart, I've barely gone soft, but I do want to fill you with cum in the end."

"Then I think you should continue what you were doing early."

She moved off me and positioned herself as I sat up on my knees behind her. Leaning forward, I left soft kisses across her upper back, running my hands around to her front, giving her breasts some attention, as I kissed down her spine. She moaned softly as I continued to move down, continuing to tweak and pull at her nipples, until I let them go so I could focus on her arse.

Spreading her cheeks, I didn't hesitate in burying my tongue. I'd done this before with my ex-wife and a couple of women who loved a bit of anal. The moan Chloe released as I licked her rosebud had my cock as steel immediately. No idea how long I ate her arse before she was begging for my fingers. Sliding two inside her, I leaned forward again as I slowly fucked her, aware her prostate was somewhere inside.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. I smiled as I knew I'd found it. Then she whimpered and I slid in a third finger. "Oh fuck, please," she moaned softly, the need and want in her tone turning me on even more.

Turning back to look at me, the love, lust and desire she had to me would have been evident to anyone watching. "Ready, sweetie?" She chewed her bottom lip and nodded eagerly.

Thoroughly lubing up my cock, I poured even more on her before I had an idea, asking her if she'd like to be on her back for our first time. She loved that idea, passing me a pillow that I could place under her lower back. She spread her legs wide, her cock now hard again and resting against her belly. Leaning forward, I kissed her as she gazed into my eyes, both of us looking down as I pressed the head of my cock against her.

"Slowly," she whispered, "I haven't made love... Well, it's been a long time..."