Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, sweetie."

Feeling her arsehole slowly spread apart as I pushed the head of my cock into her, she felt ever so tight. She needed to kiss me hard until the head finally popped inside her. I think we both sighed with relief. Sliding more of my length inside her, I grunted how tight she was, hearing her tell me that she was nice and tight for me.

Took time for me to bury my entire length as I didn't want to hurt her, but once I started to slowly thrust, she resumed stroking her cock while we continued to make out. She had her legs bent back, figuring she'd end up wrapping them around me eventually. I took over stroking her cock, something she seemed to love, her hands running up and down my arms and back before reaching down to my arse.

"Faster, baby," she moaned, "Faster..."

Doing what she wanted provoked a reaction, kissing me hard as she lightly whacked my hand away from her cock. Moving her legs so they rested around my upper hands, I glared into her eyes, and I loved the look that appeared on her face. Stopping for a moment for more lube to be applied, she knew what was on my mind, thrusting faster and a little harder.

"Yes, baby. Fuck your girlfriend. Fuck her tight little arse. She's loving her boyfriend's big, thick, cock."

"He's loving his girlfriend's tight little bum," I retorted with humour.

We both shut up and focused on just making love. I couldn't stop kissing her. Hands all over my body when not stroking herself. She spread her legs provocatively wide, shuffling slightly and I felt even deeper. She moaned loudly and stroked herself faster, moaning that she felt ready to cum again.

"Cum for me, sweetie," I grunted, as I was getting rather close again too.

We were now moving in unison, burying my cock inside her as she moved her hips with every thrust. She was now chewing her bottom lip and I could almost sense she was close to climaxing again. Leaning down to kiss her, she whimpered and started to blink rapidly. The unasked question was greeted by a nod.

Then I felt her arse practically clamp on my cock like a vice as she cried out, feeling each throb of her cock as she coated herself in her cum. I stopped thrusting during her climax, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead, waiting for her to calm down. When she lifted her hand to my face, I sucked her fingers clean while I resumed thrusting into her.

I didn't last too much longer. Knowing she'd cum while I was inside her was such a turn on, and her fingers were now digging into my back, her whispers, begging for my cum, pleading and heartfelt. "Cum in me, baby. I love you so much already. I need you to fill me," she moaned softly.

Memories of my ex-wife had faded over the years, but I couldn't remember her ever saying those words to me, nor in such a tone of love, lust and just unabashed need and desire. It was like, if she didn't get my cum, she couldn't go on.

Those last couple of minutes were not easy as the tempo I picked up was harder and faster than before, but she just kissed me and begged me to keep going until I filled her, whispering again and again that she loved me. I told her I loved in her return, earning one of those beautiful smiles I now hoped to see every day for the rest of my life.

God, she was beautiful.

Then I came inside her, and I didn't really have any other thoughts for a few seconds. Resting on my elbows, I felt her long legs wrap around me, keeping me in place until my cock no doubt went soft and fell out of her, her lips kissing my neck and my cheek.

Eventually releasing me, I had to pull out and lie next to her, but I loved it when she immediately turned onto her side and cuddled into me, wrapping an arm around her as her hand ended up caressing my chest. The silence was comfortable as we took a few minutes to recover, turning my head occasionally to kiss her. She looked so happy, I knew in that moment, for however long we remained together, that would be the most important thing to me.

"Need a drink?" she asked.

"Yeah."

We got up, following that perfect arse of hers, and walked to the kitchen. We stuck to water, a jug chilling in the fridge. I couldn't help looking her up and down, standing next to me in just her thigh highs and heels. She seemed to remember as she took off the heels, dropping a couple of inches in height.

"Want to cum on my glasses yet?"

"We have all weekend, sweetie."

She cuddled into me once we'd drained our drinks. Stroking her back, I was amazed at how normal it already felt being intimate with her. And I swear she was a mind reader, as she whispered the same thing to me within seconds.

Returning to bed, she immediately got on her knees, leaning forward to rest her head on the pillow. Just the sight of her like that had me hard. Without a word being exchanged, I lubed her up again, applied more to my cock, and slid back inside her. Though I could have mounted her like I'd see in a couple of films, I did something different and pulled her back against me. She loved it as it did give her some control, while I slowly stroked her cock back to life at the same time.

"I'm going to lean forward again, and I want you to mount and fuck me hard," she said, turning her head so she could kiss me, "It will hurt for a little as I get used to it, but trust me, baby, you're going to love it and I love feeling a big cock pounding me."

My girlfriend got what she wanted. We ended up in a similar position I'd seen in more than one film I'd watched since learning the truth about her. And all the noises she suggested she was absolutely loving it. Once I was properly mounted and driving my cock hard and deep, she was grunting every few thrusts, but the fact she just begged for more turned me on.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck it like you own it," she moaned.

No idea how long I fucked her for. I did wonder if I'd make her cum without touching herself, but while she checked to see she was leaking quite a lot, she didn't touch her cock at all, stating she just wanted me to fuck her this time and feel me fill her up. I was soon dripping with sweat, while her body was certainly glistening. Forcing her lower, I ended those last few minutes before I came absolutely pounding her. The slap of my skin against hers would have been amusing. She moaned. She groaned. She grunted. She whimpered. She begged. She pleaded.

She said how much she loved me as I came.

Collapsing onto the bed, I murmured I was done in. I loved to make love and fuck all night, but I jokingly called her a succubus. She giggled, turning me onto my side so she could snuggle into me. "Are you calling me a demon in the sack? Wait until I'm inside you, baby."

We agreed to shower together before going to sleep. Despite her bravado, she was tired and feeling tender herself. The experience was incredibly intimate, and I had always loved washing my ex-wife's hair. As I did it for Chloe, I sensed her getting emotional. I understood why, turning her around so I could watch her face.

Drying her down was also a lot of fun. The fact neither of us got full erect had us giggling, joking we had definitely worn each other out. Taking her hand, we returned to her bed, sliding under the covers, feeling her warm body spooning back against me, wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm too used to this already," she said softly.

"Yeah, I prefer having company in bed as well, particularly if it's someone as cute as yourself."

We woke up mid-morning, far later than either of us would have risen on a weekday morning. I was hard and poking her, feeling her stir not long after I woke up. She turned around to face me, leaving a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, and it quickly turned into a morning make out session, ending up on my back as she slowly kissed down my body. Waking up hard and horny, it didn't take her too long to make me cum, watching her eagerly swallow every spurt that filled her mouth.

"Yummy. A delicious pre-breakfast snack," she stated.

I then surprised her by returning the favour. Kneeling between her legs, I couldn't help just gaze up and down her body to start with. She blushed a bit and almost turned shy, whispering it had been far too long since anyone had looked at her with such obvious desire in his eyes. I showered her body with attention before I ended up back at her cock. I liked to think I did a better job second time of asking, trying to keep eye contact but I wanted her to feel as good as she made me when she blew me.

"Fuck... Baby..."

Her body shuddered as I was definitely doing much better. Her fingers held my head and she slowly thrust up into my mouth. I felt pre-cum leaking into mouth, surprisingly already used to the taste. And I was finding I was rather enjoying having her thick cock in my mouth.

"Oh baby, gonna cum soon," she moaned. I looked up and met her eyes, making sure I was smiling. "Going to swallow your girlfriend's cum?"

I managed to nod as I judged when she was ready to explode. She warned me one last time she was about to erupt, moving my mouth so just the thick head resided in my mouth, stroking her cock and fondling her balls as I felt that first spurt of her warm cum flood my mouth. When I moaned, I surprised myself as I loved the fact I'd made her cum. And it must have been a good orgasm, as once her climax passed, I heard her quietly crying.

Immediately lifting myself to cuddle her, she rested her head against my shoulder as we lay in silence until she was ready to say something to me. "I'm not upset. I'm crying because I'm so happy," she whispered, her fingers stroking my chest, "Plus my boyfriend just gave me one hell of a brilliant orgasm. And he swallowed!"

"Hungry?"

"Starving now. Your cum is delicious, and you cum a lot, but it's not enough to be considered a meal."

Making breakfast together was a lot of fun. We both put on an apron but were otherwise naked, sitting together at the small able while we ate. Though we would have loved to be intimate all the time, we knew we had to pace ourselves, so moved back to the living room and agreed to watch a little television. We kept the intimacy by cuddling all the time, her legs over my lap with her body snuggled against me. I couldn't stop kissing and touching her. She'd gaze at me constantly and I could now see how much she already loved me.

We managed a couple of hours before she was straddling my lap, and after a little lube was applied, she carefully slid down my cock. It was the perfect way to make out as she slowly rode my cock, both of us taking turns to stroke her cock at the same time. Resting her forehead against mine, her eyes barely averted from mine for a few minutes, my hands caressing her body as I couldn't get enough of her smooth skin.

She came all over me first, giggling away as she said I must be getting used to the feeling already. Then she wondered if I wanted to cum on her, considering it was the second time I'd been finished on. Sliding off my lap, she sat on her knees and watched as I quickly stroked my cock. She was wearing her glasses as always, and I soon had those and part of her face covered in my spunk.

"Take a photo," she told me, "Take more than one, actually."

Hearing the click of my smartphone as I snapped a few pictures, they ended up being rather lewd as she turned into my personal model. After washing down her face, we ended up lying together on the couch, Chloe spooned against me, as the weather turned awful outside. It got a little cold, so she grabbed a blanket from the hallway closet, cuddling together while we watched a movie.

"Can we do this forever?" she whispered as her fingers interlaced with mine.

"I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking that, sweetie."

The movie took us into the afternoon, agreeing not to have a big lunch as she did want to go out for dinner, if I was okay with that. I smiled and assured her that I'd packed for any eventuality. The bad weather cleared, the sun coming out by mid-afternoon, making a coffee each and heading out to the small balcony. There wasn't much of a view, but it did give us fresh air.

"Mark, do you ever regret your divorce?" I know my head jerked at her in surprise, but she was smiling at me. "Just call me curious. I know many men and women who divorce sometimes regret not trying harder to make it work."

"No regrets because we're still friends, at least. Nowhere near as close as we were, but the divorce wasn't bitter. We agreed it was no longer working. We did try counselling, but even that didn't bring us back together. It wasn't a big thing, like wanting children, that eventually split us. We simply agreed we couldn't make each other as happy as we deserved to be any longer."

"How often do you see her?"

"Not often, as we agreed it would be too difficult. But we message each other and occasionally chat on the phone. She'll want to meet you. She's always told me that she wants to meet the next women who makes me as happy as she once did."

She sipped at her drink as she rested her head against my upper arm. "I've only had one serious boyfriend, Mark, and that was five years ago. So many men will sleep with me, but none wanted me as their girlfriend. And no chance of me being introduced to friends and family. I was the dirty little secret."

"I'll take my girlfriend anywhere she wants to go and will be as proud as peacock to have you on my arm, Chloe. You are not my dirty little secret. You're my girlfriend and the woman I love."

Turning towards each other, she cuddled into me before kissing me again. "Okay, definitely going out for dinner, and though I don't like crowds, I do love dancing. Can you take me dancing tonight?"

"Of course."

We actually behaved the rest of the afternoon before getting ready to go out. Showering together resulted in a lot of wandering hands. I'd quickly learned to love playing with her cock, her back against my chest as I slowly stroked her off. When she was about ready to cum, I turned her around and dropped to my knees to take her load again. She whispered more than once how much she loved me before she climaxed. And, being the wonderful girlfriend she was, I found my cock back in her mouth rather quickly.

The little red dress she put on, with accompanying thigh highs and heels, had me rock hard again within a few minutes of getting dressed. She noticed the look in my eyes and caressed my groin through my jeans. Kissing my cheek, she whispered that, when we got home later that evening, she was going to take me for the first time.

"I can't wait," I admitted, surprising even myself. I knew most people would consider it gay, but when I thought about, I wouldn't go telling everyone and, even if people learned, I wouldn't care. All that mattered was that I loved Chloe and if she wanted to fuck me, I was definitely willing.

Chloe wanted something simple that night, so when I suggested a decent burger joint I knew well, she was all for it. She wasn't much of a beer drinker, but the place I chose brewed their own stuff, with plenty of different varieties. I picked a beer with a nice fruity taste and she loved it. We ended up enjoying a couple of beers there before we moved on to a place we could dance.

As expected, the drinks were over-priced and it was crowded, but as long as I held her hand and she stayed close to me, she had told me that she'd be comfortable. I bought us a bottle of water each before heading to the dance floor. It wasn't exactly the music I enjoyed, but I didn't have two left feet. Think we ended up turning each other on, particularly when she ended up grinding up against me and there was no missing the fact I was erect.

My hand ended up underneath her dress and I knew she must have been suffering while tucked. But her dress was so tight, if she moved it, it was going to show and I didn't want to embarrass her. After a couple of hours dancing, I asked if she was ready to go. She nodded eagerly, taking her hand and leading her out into the cool night air.

I made sure the driver couldn't see us in the rearview mirror as I fondled my girlfriend. She slyly took off her panties, giving them to me. A lady was always prepared, giving me some lube so I could stroke her cock underneath her dress. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly into my ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home." Her hand went to my crotch, feeling I was hard as steel as well. "You love that idea? Your girlfriend fucking you with her big cock?"

Thankfully, we made it back to her apartment before I had it in my mouth. Paying the driver, anyone paying close attention would have seen the outline of her cock in her dress as she pulled me through the door leading into her block then upstairs to her apartment. As soon as the door was closed, we were all over each other, clothes being ripped off and left wherever they fell.

We were both naked by the time we ended up in her bedroom, Chloe sitting on the edge of the bed as I kneeled between her legs, not hesitating in swallowing her cock. Her hand was on the back of my head immediately, feeling her take control of the situation. "That's it, baby. Treat your girlfriend right tonight. Want a load in your mouth then in your arse later?" Looking up into her eyes with a smile, she leaned down to kiss me. "I'll want you to make love to me far more often," she whispered, "But I still have urges to make love in return."

Knowing how turned on she was, wrapping my lips around her shaft once again, I put in everything I'd learned so far. And I was pleased when she gave me pointers, giving me advice on how to please her. She loved my tongue along the underside of her cock. She loved it when I teased her head. And she basically ordered me not to forget her balls.

Having turned her on the entire taxi ride home, the fact she erupted in my mouth so quickly wasn't a surprise. What made her smile was the fact I didn't swallow everything, but leaned up to kiss her, sharing her cum. She giggled as we snowballed, a term I'd learned as I figured there was a term for everything sexual.

"I want you to cum while I'm inside you, baby," she told me, "Is that okay?"

"Whatever you want, sweetie."

Caressing my cheek, the smile lit up her face. "You're too good to me, Mark. I don't want to..."

I placed a finger on her lips and shushed her. "Anything I do with you is because I want to, sweetie. And I do that because I love you. Okay?" She kept smiling but nodded. "Now, how are you going to get me ready?"

"I'm going to eat that cute butt of yours, handsome. Ever had that done?"

"Nope. As I said, most is a finger up me while I'm being blown."

Helping me up on the bed, she had me on my knees, grabbing a couple of pillows, as she took the lube from the nightstand, feeling her cock pressing into me as I knew she was going to tease me. Her fingernails caressed my back and my butt, feeling her soft lips kissing me occasionally. It was all very relaxing, and I understood why.

Her hands eventually spread my cheek as I felt her tongue gently run along my rosebud. I tried not to tense up, but it was a weird sensation at first. "It's okay, baby, I won't hurt you, but it will be uncomfortable to start, being a virgin and all," she said softly.

"It's okay, just different."

She was delicate with her tongue to start with, getting me comfortable, before I felt her start to force her tongue inside me. When I moaned loudly, I heard her giggle, singing, "Methinks someone likes it."

Feeling her tongue eventually disappear had me groaning with disappointment. She lightly slapped by butt before I felt the application of lube, and she didn't hesitate in sliding two fingers inside me immediately. "Fuck," I moaned, trying not to clench at the foreign invaders. She rubbed my back and whispered that it was really hot that I was enjoying it so much.

Slowly she started to finger me, getting me ready for her cock. I felt her pressing my prostate. As a man, you know when that's being prodded. It felt even better, hearing her giggle as she had me moaning rather loudly after a couple of minutes. When she slid a third finger inside me, I knew it would still be nothing like her cock, but I was beginning to understand why a lot of men did love arse play.