Office Girl Allison Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison swallowed. 'Yes Sir. It won't happen again Sir.'

'Don't make promises you can't keep,' I said. 'You've heard me say that before. Just be prepared for punishment whenever you disregard our agreements....Like you did today.'

She was blushing hot. 'So there will be a punishment?'

'Yes. But there's one other thing.' I turned her around so she could see her reflection in the plate glass window. 'What's missing?'

She stared at her topless self clearly mirrored by the glass. 'Sir? I don't understand...'

'Your collar, Allison. The day collar you received the night of the Christmas party.'

She whirled around with her hands at her throat. 'Oh my god, Sir... I'm so sorry. It completely slipped my mind!'

I walked around the corner to my hidden tool box. Inside was a short flogger, a dragon's whisk. It had a polished mahogany handle that held maybe a thousand long, red, ultrathin rubber strands. I sorted through some other items to find a jeweled, stainless steel butt plug.

'Take off the bra.'

Allison oh so slowly pulled the elastic bandeau over her hear, baring her breasts for me. She dropped the bra atop the meeting table and stood up straight, watching my every move. She was naked from the waist up.

I raised the plug. 'You know where this goes.'

She nervously took it from me, first inserting it in her mouth to lubricate the steel, then bending over. Her breasts swayed together as she struggled to insert the plug. It made a soft sucking sound as it slipped inside her ass.

'Sit here,' I pointed. 'At the corner of my desk.'

Wearing only the gray leggings and sneakers, she lowered herself slowly onto the hard, plasticized desktop, wriggling her backside back and forth, forcing the plug deep inside.

'Huhhh,' she moaned softly, shaking her head. Hair spilled across her shoulders covering a portion of her breasts. The desk's rounded corner forced her legs apart to reveal my prize... still steamy wet from cumming so well a half hour before.

'Touch the strands of this flogger,' I told her, holding up the whisk. 'Feel their consistency, their weight.' She ran her fingers through the light rubbery appendages.

'They're so thin... like hair on a horse's tail.'

'Thin enough you would never feel them, a few at a time. But together... Arch your back. Raise your breasts to me.'

She braced herself from behind with hands and stiff arms, lifting her breasts.

I took the nipples in my fingers and pulled at them. Pinching. Hard. One at a time. Stretching them, rolling them between my fingers, filling them with blood.

Allison struggled to keep her balance. She sucked in air. Her head fell back and she was breathing deep as I flicked the whisk hard against her chest. Then again. And again. Using a crisscross pattern I rapidly flayed the rubber strands against the broad landscape of her bare skin... on and on and on without stopping.

She cried out, surprised by the biting sensations.

'Shh,' I told her. 'Keep quiet or this will continue.' I swish-whisked harder, back and forth across the entire chest, sternum to belly button, making sure to sting the nipples... Like jungle ants swarming.

'haaa... haaa... haaaa...' Allison whisper-cried, rolling her head, shrugging her shoulders trying to escape the stings.

...Rolling the large, pointy butt plug back and forth against the hidden G-spot...

Finally... cumming...

ahh... attt... haaaa.... ohmygod SIrrr... She breathed... Before filling her lungs with air and holding it in... torso and thighs quivering... oh-nooo... againnn... sirRRRRrrrr...! She breathed out with a wosshhhh.

'Good girl,' I told her. 'Hold onto the hurt, ride the sensation, let that air go quiietlyy...'

'Quietly,' I repeated, giving a final flurry of gripping swishes as she squeezed shut her eyes.

I slipped the whisk into the top of my desk drawer making a mental note to put it away properly later that day. Her shoulders shook from the strain of supporting herself atop my desk. I raised her to me and kissed her lips, hands stroked all across the red-streaked chest and belly flesh, reaching around to run finger nails down her back. Then fingers returned to the nipples, pulling at her breasts, lifting the nipples to my mouth.

Where I suckled... Rolling the teats with my tongue.

'Sirr...' she purred, one hand behind my head, pressing me to her. The other hand went to my crotch, feeling for the stiff erection that had formed. 'I wish I had this inside me next to that steel thingy...' She wiggled her ass on the desk top again as I pulled at the nipples with bared teeth.

I raised up and kissed her a second time. She used a hand to wipe away spittle from my beard.

'Please fuck me Sir,' she muttered. 'Someday soon. You've been inside me in every way, with everything imaginable just not this wonderful cock.' Her hand stroked the shaft lying firm in her palm behind woolen slacks and boxer shorts.

'Someday,' I replied, drawing back. 'We will see.' I parted her thighs and stroked the protruding clit. She opened her legs wide as they would go. Juice jetted into my palm and onto the carpeted floor.

'ssss... uhhh... ohhahh...' she sighed, raising up to kiss me again while the waves ran through.

Sucking at her tongue, I then stepped away, adjusting my erection. There was moisture at the corner of her eyes. 'On your knees,' I told her. 'You may have my cum now.' I slipped fingers into her mouth so she could taste her own cream as she lowered herself to the floor and loosened my belt.

My stiff cock bounced into chilly hands before slipping past her lips to push against the roof of her mouth. Her head began rhythmic, liquid back and forth movements. She looked up at me, taking the shaft all the way to its root, watching my pleasure as she stroked the foreskin with the base of her tongue. Such skill! Then quickly back and forth back and forth, her hands gripping my backside and jamming the cock deep, slurping it, slobber dripping from her lips till -- a few seconds more -- and I burst a full, pent up load of man cream.

'Uhhh...ugg...ahhhaa...' I groaned.

She swallowed me down, wiping away the excess with the back of a hand. 'Thank you Sir,' she croaked with a doe-eyed gaze from below.

Half-sex, I called fellatio. It was a satisfying, emptying orgasm nonetheless. The first of many with this girl.

I raised her up to another kiss, my hands once again at her breasts.

'Put the sweater back on,' I told her.

She wobbled towards the table, turning to look at me. 'Just the sweater?' she asked.

'Just the sweater.'

She pulled it over her head and smoothed the fabric against her body. She spread her arms and turned a circle. Her bare breasts were clearly visible beneath the sweater's weave.

'How do I explain this to the others?' she asked, cupping her breasts.

'After sending me your noontime snap you've going to come back to the conference room and show yourself to the others just like Adele did. You're going to ask me for permission. Saying you want the same liberty Adele is enjoying for this one afternoon in the office.'

Allison contemplated my instructions. I watched a hand trail between her legs, stroking her sex again. 'Sir...' she said. 'Sir, you are too good to me. May I cum please?'

'No. Enough for now. But don't forget.' I reminded her. 'Before one thirty...'

She glanced up at the clock and gathered her things.

'Hand me the bra,' I told her. 'You'll get it back later today. We're going to meet for drinks at Left Bank in Menlo Park.'

'We are?'

'You, me and Adele.'

----------

The others had gathered in the conference room for sandwiches and ice-cold Stella Artois beer.

'How's the weather out there?' I asked, striding through the door.

'A little chilly but not too bad,' Adele said. She pulled a sweater away from her shoulders revealing the thin tee once again.

'I insisted we drive with a window down,' Adam grinned. 'For obvious reasons.'

Adele's nipples were larger than ever. She folded her arms and gave a downturned smile. 'You're impossible,' she said to Adam.

Craig was matching sandwiches to names while Bob poured beer into paper cups.

My phone dinged. Certain where the message had come from, I ignored it. I was anticipating Allison's bold entrance. Tall as she was, her stride was long. Even wearing sneakers it was sometimes a dramatic gait that could be felt in the flooring. People looked up and... as with Adele... stood stock still.

There she was.

'William... c...can I ask... for your per...permission?' she stammered. She spread her arms as she had done in my office. The freed up breasts beneath the beige sweater came full into view. 'I just love how Adele looks,' she continued. 'She must be so comfortable that way. I want the same freedom please. Just between me and you and our team. You know I love you all so much, love working with you, love this new assignment, but I don't want to be bound up wearing a bra while I'm on holiday. I'd like to go without please, for the rest of the day. While we have the place to ourselves.'

It was quite a speech. All the others, including Adele, turned to hear my reply.

I wanted the team to believe this wasn't a premeditated ruse. My hand went to my chin as if considering... Maybe I would say yes. Maybe no...

'Allison, are you sure? The sweater is very revealing,' I said, stating the obvious. 'Far more than Adele's tee. And there are certain rules I have to consider. An office code 'n all.'

The others were motionless. You could have heard a pin drop.

'Let me see if anyone objects.' I swung my attention to the other four. 'People?'

No one dared speak, not even Adele.

'No volunteers, eh? So we'll do it this way. Allison, ask them for permission. I'll go along with whatever people say. But it has to be unanimous.'

As was her habit, Allison blushed cherry red. Five sets of eyes were on her....Braless beneath a sweater that hid nothing, wearing tight fitting leggings that clung like a second skin, with a large stainless steel plug in her ass (unknown to the group, as with the crotchless tights), having already cum at least a half dozen times in the office... with my sperm swimming in her stomach... this contract submissive was about to beg permission to be essentially topless among her peers for the next few hours.

But Allison did an even more daring thing. She stepped towards the group, giving them all an opportunity to see every detail of her magnificent breasts and large, thick nipples.

'William is right, you're the ones I should be asking. Is this embarrassing to anyone?' She turned right, then left. The breasts swayed back and forth. 'Will it be okay with you if Adele and I are both braless today?'

The girl was using near genius methods to get her way....To get my way, I mean. She was submitting to their collective will and at the same time reminding them they had already given tacit approval to Adele. It didn't matter that the open weave sweater was completely see through, or that Allison's breasts and nipples were larger, more mobile and more prominent than Adele's. That was all a matter of degree. Allison was testing them on the basic principle....Braless at work? Acceptable for all? Wearing sheer clothing?

Or were they going to play favorites...

Allison looked at Adam first. 'Adam?'

'You are pure art, my dear. I wish I could take pictures. You have my vote.'

'Robert?'

'I haven't had so much fun in ages,' he replied. 'I promise not to tell my wife'

People chuckled.

'Craig?'

His cheeks had taken on a slight blush. There was a bulge below his belt buckle. 'I vote we make this an everyday thing,' he said.

Allison paused... looking at her female teammate.

'Adele..?' she meekly asked.

Adele dropped her chin before replying. Then she said, 'I agree with Adam, Allison. You are artwork. You are gorgeous. I consider it a privilege to be naked at work with you!' She ran up and hugged Allison tightly, breast to breast, kissing her on the cheek. The rest of the team, including me, erupted in laughter and applause.

In that moment Allison became an official member of the team. Her boldness, alongside Adelle's, led to idols emerging from within our small group. Barriers had been torn down. Honest, open conversation of every kind would become the norm. The six of us would be comfortable with each other in a way no one could have imagined....Because the women had chosen to share themselves in such a personal way.

It was true, nothing would ever be the same after that holiday Thursday.

----------

To Be Continued

12