All Comments on 'Office Girls'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 1 year ago

Was ok. Still wish there was more Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5/5, loved the story. Only possible complaint would be that the ending was a bit of a tease, but I can see how it makes sense narratively.

Just a shame that you don’t seem to have set it up for a sequel, would have loved to see more from Haley and Steve in future. I can always hope for another Claire chapter at least :)

strahdletstrahdletabout 1 year ago

I am so glad to have another story from you. Really enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but crossing my fingers for more Claire.

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this fantastic story! I just would have wished that it doesn't end right before the big highlight of this story. There was this amazing build-up - just for it to end right before the best part... that was a little mean. Apart from that I can only say that you're a really great author and I like your writing style and the genre of your stories. Hence, I would really love to read further chapters of Claire - that is such a FANTASTIC story and I can hardly wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic story! Is there an ETA on the next installment of Claire? The anticipation is killing me. Thanks for all your incredible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit of a cliffhanger at the end but overall great story! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Claire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...