All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 01'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story. Although I like it more if the teaser doesn’t perform a sex act directly. Perhaps she first wraps the panties around and holds them like a net. Then let’s him touch him self over them, and puts her hand on his while she gives the joi. Finally initiating his orgasm by squeezing then letting go to leave him cumming on his own.

Also the camera could have been consenting if she had asked he said no, but then she could have pasued the act, and made him beg to be filmed cheating before letting him back between her thighs.

Idea, later she can make him think that there will be a sex act, but this time play him the video and play with his desire to jerk of to it.

FailedscoutFailedscout8 months ago

Awesome!!!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Please continue this sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Nice buildup.

Needed to slow down with the sex.

Needed her asking him if he liked her body? What about it? Does he masturbate? Does he think about her when he masturbates?

Does he watch porn? What kind?

Four stars.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6668 months ago

I absolutely love this story please follow up on it!

ZdopZdop8 months ago

So fucking hot. Loved the dominantiom

joela_99yjoela_99y7 months ago

Great story!

Please add another chapter.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Fantastic!!! Would like to see her enslave both of them!!

CucktasticCucktastic7 months ago

Another superb story by WrightWrongs. I can't wait to read part two

IwatchedherIwatchedher7 months ago

One of the great things about really good erotic storytelling is that it introduces one to new sources of arousal that one never expected before. Ive never been aroused by the idea of domination hitherto, but this superb story opened my eyes ( if that’s the right way to put it) to its pleasurable possibilities. So thank you for that!

FailedscoutFailedscout7 months ago

I was very disappointed when I read that you did a rewrite on this chapter and I very reluctantly read the new version. I have to say that the new version has added so much more to what was already a great story. I am buckled in for what promises to be a great ride. This is super HOT and I can't wait for more.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months ago

Excellent story, going in an unexpected direction. I've done enough lecturing that I *utterly* identified with the narrator; although encountering an undergraduate who was as masterfully controlling as Ms. Anderson was just a fantasy. But I can say that the way you got inside the narrator's head was very realistic indeed. I see you've just joined the site but you're posting pretty regularly; that's great. Welcome. I'll look forward to reading more.

pegmesuzpegmesuz7 months ago

Really good. Looking forward to more.

questionman99questionman996 months ago

Wow! That was hot and quite surprising in the direction it took. You provided just the right mix of anticipation and satisfaction to keep me fully engaged. I wonder where you are going next. I can’t wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

Too little action with girl. Needed much more teasing. And having him describe to her what he imagined her pussy would taste like. Needed description of pussy. Hairy? Shaved? Groomed?

Needed involvement with her breasts. And maybe her ass.

Three stars.

ejsathomeejsathome4 months ago

I’m hooked! Nice job. Great tease!

15091962150919624 months ago

Just finished reading all the current chapters and this is one of the best tales I've found. A bit over the top for me, but well crafted. Waiting for chapter eight. Thank for your efforts.

cb987cb9873 months ago

Excellent pacing, unexpected twist, *suuuuper* hot. Well done. Excited to read the rest.

Norway_1705Norway_17053 months ago

Great! >>>>>> "It's a clever one. Ms. Anderson. She vexes me." "Ha! Not one of your third rows, I hope!"

(wow, the wife really knows her man!).

DorcDorcabout 2 months ago

Wow! Fantastic start and can’t wait to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES