Office Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was right. I would do anything.

* * *

When I arrived home that evening, I wanted nothing more than to tear my wife's clothes off and fuck her silly. But I knew that would raise so many red flags, I'd be done. She was not dumb.

I was feeling so guilty too. I'd always been so proper. I had clear boundaries. My wife was not a prude but she wouldn't accept this relationship with Jenny. I didn't want to lose my marriage. But it had already gone too far. The violation had already happened and I could not go back. The anxiety I felt seemed indistinguishable from the lust. They were entwined somehow.

Should I tell her now? Should I confess and get it over with while I could still have a chance to save my marriage?

Or should I follow instructions?

That night I curled up next to my wife in bed. I nuzzled her neck. I pressed my hard dick against her ass.

"Oh," she said, "Somebody's up late."

I kissed her neck. She pressed her ass back against me.

"I need you," I said.

She rolled over and looked me in the eye.

"What's gotten into you?"

"I... I'm just so worked up."

She reached down and grabbed my dick.

"I can see that."

She squeezed hard.

"Tell me," she said.

"There's a student... Ms. Anderson."

"Jenny?"

I nodded. She reached down to encircle my balls in her hand.

"Are you fucking her?"

I shook my head.

She squeezed slightly.

"But you want to?"

"I..."

She squeezed firmly.

I nodded. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry." I searched her eyes, but they were cold, appraising. She wasn't one to scream and yell. Then again, I rarely gave her reason to.

"Why tell me now?" she said. There was a hint of pain in her eyes.

"I don't want to lose you. I'm scared."

"You're scared you will do something," she said, her eyes misty now. She squeezed my balls hard and I groaned.

"Tell me everything."

I gave her every detail. She stared at my face taking in every nuance. Her hands never left my balls. Occasionally, I winced as my story betrayed my lust and she reacted by tightening her grip. Over the conversation I watched her eyes get glassy and her face grow red with I could only imagine was anger and shame.

Finally, I finished by telling her about how Jenny had me promise not to come until I was with my wife.

"How thoughtful," she said.

"I'm so, so sorry," I said.

"But you liked what she did to you?"

I couldn't hide it. My dick was still hard.

"Why didn't you tell me, you... needed that?

"I... didn't know.

"You let her degrade you right where you could get caught."

"I..."

"Don't..." she said, "I have so much to think over. I don't know how I feel yet."

I nodded and my eyes started to tear up.

"Touch me," she said.

I reached up to stroke her cheek.

"No," she said, "Touch me... there."

My eyes opened wide and she nodded. I reached down and brought my fingers to her pussy. It was wet and slick. And it was then I realized that the glassy look in her eyes and her red cheeks weren't anger but arousal.

I was in shock, "I—"

"Don't talk. Fuck me," she said.

In one long stroke I was inside her. I rolled over on top of her and began to slide in and out as I looked into her eyes.

"She wanted you to fuck me."

I nodded.

"And think of her dirty pussy?" she said.

I nodded and had to pause to keep from coming.

"No, this is what you wanted. You wanted to come for her. Come for her," she said, "Do it!"

I pressed deep and came growling. I felt myself pulse half a dozen times, I was so worked up.

"Yes, yes," she said, "Come for her."

"Fuck," I said as I collapsed.

After a few moments of stillness. I raised up and looked in her eyes, searching for some clue of what to do next.

She looked at me also, appraising me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," she said.

I looked down.

"What?" she said.

"There was one more thing."

My wife cocked her head.

I said, "She wanted me to... clean you."

My wife shook her head.

I licked my lips. "I'm to use my tongue to clean your pussy."

She took a deep breath. "Fuck." She nodded, "Fuck yes, clean me up."

I slid down and she pressed her hands against my head as I dove my tongue into her pussy. I was surprised by how much there was. How sweet it tasted. How much I craved it.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." she said as I used my tongue and fingers to scoop all I could into my mouth. I sucked it all clean as she rocked through two orgasms. I would have stayed down there all night if she hadn't finally stopped me.

I slid back up and we shared a wet kiss.

"Did... did you get it all," she said.

I licked my lips and nodded.

"You liked eating your cum, didn't you?"

I could only nod.

"You have to tell me every time," she said. "Do you understand?"

"Anything," I said. "Anything you want."

12