Office Mating - Prelude 01

Story Info
A young lady's coming into bloom.
2.3k words
4.16
8.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have long been overlooked for everything I did not earn.

Teachers noticed my ability to focus early. By six, I was reading for hours at a time. By 10 I could read at a high school level: novels, memoirs, texts, and some basic academic papers.

In elementary school I could never understand why the other kids squirmed around in their seats. I did not understand why other kids skipped around from one subject to another during conversations. It made no sense to me why I was considered the weird one in class when I just wanted to read, learn things, talk about computers, work on projects for hours, and watch educational shows on public TV.

In seventh grade, I read a Time Magazine article about Marc Andreesson from the 90s*. That article was the genesis of my goal to become a tech company executive before 30. That same year, I "went into full bloom," as my mother said. I grew to 5-foot-4 and started to fill out quite a bit. I was first aloof, but then quickly learned what my mother meant when I was making out with a cute boy in 8th grade and let him get a feel of my boobs and butt. He bragged all over the school about it. The boys lined up for a shot with me, and the girls labeled me a slut. I started wearing loose-fitting pants, men's t-shirts, and hoodies. I re-focused on my goals and did my best to become invisible.

I spent all high school that way. I grew to about five-six, and my weight leveled off at about 165 pounds. One of my Anglophile friends described me as "callipygous," and my mother called me "hourglass." I wore loose-fitting clothes, wore no makeup, and stuck with the nerdy clique. I spent my time at Robotics Club, Academic Decathlon team, and working on the school annual. My love life consisted of going to three formal dances with nerd friends. I held hands with one of them; I kissed another--no tongue. I graduated on the valedictory list and picked the college offering the most scholarship money.

College was good for me. I met smarter people. I learned how to flirt, both for romance and for personal advantage. And while I wasn't the smartest person among my genius schoolmates, I often set the curve in class simply because of my superhuman focus.

College was my sexual awakening. I learned how to "accentuate the positive" with makeup and wardrobe. I learned the importance of good lingerie, even if nobody sees it. I started a regular workout regimen: if I wasn't going to be thin, then I was certainly going to be fit.

I was one of very few women in my program. In my junior year I overheard one classmate say I was the hottest girl in our program "by far." I decided then and there that it was time to lose my virginity.

Daoud was in my software engineering lab. We would consult each other when we had problems on our assignments and joint projects. He was handsome enough: about 5'10", a little thin, a bit of a baby face, thick brown curly hair. He was half white and half Iraqi which made him exotic with thick wavy dark hair, greenish eyes, and beautiful golden-brown skin.

Most people would probably call him distant, but that's because Daoud lived in his head, spending most of his time in the imaginary world where code transforms into machine. I found his passion for computers so damned hot.

I could tell he was interested in me: I regularly caught him peeking at my cleavage and ass. One time while we were walking up a staircase together, Daoud, crashed into the banister while watching my tits giggle. I decided he was the one.

It was Thursday. I dressed in my version of "seductive," wearing a black demi-cup lace bra and matching thong panty from Victoria's. Cheap? Yes. Hot? Also, yes.

I picked a snug light pink tee shirt with a sweetheart neckline. This had three effects: (1) you could see the outline of my black bra through it; (2) you could see the tops of the bra cups peeking over the neckline, and (3) it smashed my 36D tits together and upward a little. I also wore a pair of leggings that would just show the top of my thong if I bent in half.

I walked into the computer lab and picked a workstation adjacent to Daoud's. He glanced up, said "hi" then looked directly at my tits for a moment before returning his attention to his workstation. I had his attention.

As I worked for two hours, I took great pains to yawn and stretch and thrust my boobs out. I could hear Daoud's keyboard stop clicking each time.

I knocked my backpack over "accidentally." I cursed under my breath but loud enough. I knelt down and slowly retrieved all the contents while wagging my ass in Daoud's direction. I could feel him staring at my ass.

I sat back in my chair, rolled it over to his desk, and put my hands on the seat between my legs, pressing my tits together with my arms. I leaned toward him. "What are you working on?" I asked. I leaned toward him a little more. There was no way he could not see my bra: my nipples were nearly showing over the top of my bra. Daoud could not tear his eyes away.

"Oh! Uh-Sorry! W- what did you say?" he responded working hard to look at my eyes. He was so damn cute all flustered like that.

"I asked what you were working on. I wanted to see how you were getting around the memory address issue," I lied. I swiveled back and forth in my chair like a bored child, giving him a panoramic view of my cleavage. I could see him working so hard to look at my eyes, but he just couldn't help looking at my chest. He was mesmerized.

"Right! I... uh... memory... uh..." He said this as he dragged his eyes back up to my face. Looking away from my tits triggered something. He turned to his monitor. "Here! Look!" he said. He highlighted some of his code with his mouse.

I stood from my chair and stood behind him. I bent over his shoulder and intentionally parked my tits on his shoulder while I looked at his monitor. He stuttered as he tried to explain his solution. I didn't really care what he was saying because I had already finished this part of our project.

I watched over his shoulder as his dick tented out his pants. "I did that to him." I thought to myself. As soon as I entertained that thought, I felt a rush of excitement. I flushed. My arms got goosebumps. My panties dampened.

I heard Daoud say "...seems to work so I'm not going to mess with it anymore, you know?" so I knew he was done explaining. Explaining his project helped him focus. I had to change that.

"Thanks for showing me. That helps a lot," I lied again. Instead of standing up, I slide my tits off his shoulder, pivoted, and plopped back into my chair, all with the intention of making me jiggle. His eyes widened and went back to my tits. He moved his hand to his lap to hide his hard on. My god it was exciting to turn him on without trying.

"N-, uh-- no problem!" he said. He pivoted back to his desk and rolled his chair as far under as he could, likely to conceal his erection.

Twenty minutes later Daoud started collecting his things.

"Hey Daoud! Are you leaving? Cause I really appreciated your help, and I would like to pay you back!"

"Yeh--uh y-yeah yes" he stumbled out. "I was just about to go."

"Let me cook you dinner!" I said. "As a thank you for helping me earlier!"

***

An hour later, Daoud and I were in my apartment finishing up a "home cooked" dinner of Prego spaghetti, reheated meatballs from the freezer, and pre-made garlic bread pi picked up at a store down the street and baked in the toaster oven. He was fed, we were laughing. We washed it down with a can of cheap light beer each. Conversation was easy and was mostly about our shared experiences in school.

As we each pushed our plates away Daoud looked nervously around and checked the time.

"Do you have to be somewhere?"

"N- no!" he blurted out a little too loudly. "I just don't want to impose on you!"

"Do you like Firefly?"

"My favorite show."

"Wanna watch it with me in chronological order?"

***

I queued up 'Serenity' and we settled in on the sectional sofa. At first, I sat around the corner with us each propping out feet on the ottoman. I got up to get drinks and sat closer to him. Then I got up again to make popcorn. When I came back, I told him "scoot over a little so we can share the ottoman." I plunked down next to him so our sides were touching. We were nearly laying down together.

I claimed I was getting cold, got a blanket, and covered him with it. When I climbed under, I cuddled up against him on my side with my tits smashed into his arm and tossed my leg over him. I felt him get hard again.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Daoud?"

"Sh- uh sure..." he said skeptically.

"Ever gotten a blowjob before? I am asking because I have never given one, and I have been dying to try one out--on you." I slid a hand to the waist of his pants while rolling myself more onto his chest. I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"I- uh- I-I've never h- had a girlfriend bef--- ugh," he answered as I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft.

"Good. I have never had a boyfriend before." I kissed him gently. He kissed back. I could smell his breath and his body. I opened my mouth and pressed myself harder into his body. As soon as our tongues touched, he thrust his hips forward. I started pumping his cock. I felt him throb and swell. It felt huge.

We made out in earnest, my teeth clicking against his in a combination of eagerness and inexperience. I rubbed my pussy against his thigh. He started fumbling with my top. I sat up partially and off my shirt and bra. I would imagine he had exactly the same look on his face when he got his first computer. He ripped off his shirt.

I moved more on top of him, pressed my tits into his bare chest, and kept pumping his cock while I shoved my tongue into his mouth. It felt like a damn baseball bat.

I kissed his neck. He responded by grinding his cock even harder into my fist, grabbing my tit, and devouring my neck.

I kissed my way down his chest while attempting to unfasten his belt and pants. Excited, he moved my hands aside, slapped his belt open, and ripped his pants down to mid-thigh.

His hard cock seemed huge. In retrospect, I'd bet it was about six inches and is by no means the biggest I have had since.

His cock swayed and throbbed with his pulse, and seemed to glimmer a little at the tip. I grabbed the base with my hand again and stuck the tip in my mouth. Not sure what to do next, I sucked like a vacuum and swirled my tongue around the head. "Holy shit that feels good" he hissed. I swirled and got some saliva on my hand so I could stroke him.

I decided to try what I saw girls do on the internet. I bobbed my head a little lower onto his cock, taking in more of his cock on each down stroke. Each time I did that he groaned louder. Nothing else in the world existed except his cock. Nothing else in the world mattered except for his orgasm. I was lost in my moment, consummately focused on this blowjob.

After four bobs back and forth, I shoved as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I was starting to gag when he arched his back and his cock swelled so much it forced my jaw open farther. I felt the first shot of semen in my mouth as he grunted loudly. Three more spurts shot out as he grunted in time. Like the girls on the internet, I backed away with my mouth open so he could watch his last bit of cum oozed out onto my lips.

I wiped my mouth with my hand and swallowed what was in my mouth. The texture was a little grow, like a large ball of snot, or warm raw egg white. But the taste was effectively bland.

I held his cock in my hand as it deflated. I kissed my way from his cock up his chest feeling him become flaccid as I went. He was panting, and a little sweaty. I then planted a wet, tongue-filled kiss on his mouth. He grabbed two hands-full of my hair and kissed me deeply.

My pussy was electric and my panties utterly drenched. We lay in a heap and our breathing returned to normal, as I realized that the episode ended. I rolled away, grabbed the remote and started up next episode: "Our Mrs. Reynolds." We watched for about 15 minutes before it was obvious that Saffron was causing a stir. I sucked him off again while he was obviously under Christina Hendricks' spell, only this time more slowly.

After he went home, I watched some "porn for women" and tried to pick up some pointers. I fucked Daoud the next night. He seemed pretty happy, but in retrospect I am confident we were both just excited to be having sex. Maybe I will write about that some other time.