Kate Ch. 01: Background

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
2.4k words
4.22
6.5k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

In Kate's teen years, her sex life was fairly normal. She had boyfriends, a few of which she went all the way, but, mostly, it was a growing experience. Her life didn't change until her college years. She had become a cheerleader for a well-known university and was very popular with the boys. By her senior year, she was the head cheerleader and had a football star as her boyfriend. They had sex regularly, and she thought everything was as nature said it should be.

This all changed after a huge football game win. Her boyfriend and her decided to celebrate the win with three of the other football teammates and their girlfriends. After celebrating, they headed back to the athletic dorm building. Kate and her boyfriend headed straight into his bedroom and got down to business. Afterwards, Kate was thirsty, so she wrapped up in a blanket and headed into the kitchen for a drink of water. She was surprised to find the other three boys playing cards in the living room.

"What's the matter with you guys? Where's your girls?" Kate wondered why they were still here.

One of the boys, she thought his name was Wayne said, "They didn't want to play and left. We were just letting the buzz die down before we went to bed."

Tommy, her boyfriend came walking in, "Guys, you'd better get some sleep. You know coach will want to review the game film tomorrow."

"We know, we just can't get settled down. Such a high to nothing, all at once. It's frustrating." The other two agreed with Wayne.

Something in Kate's head went off. The idea of sex with four boys together exploded into her mind. Tommy could see the fire build up in her eyes and wondered if she wanted another round. They had already had two and he was tired.

"Tommy, could I speak to you in the other room, please?" Kate didn't wait for him, but headed in. He followed.

"Kate, if you want to go again, I don't think I can. I'm drained." He smiled weakly.

"I know you are, my love. However, there are three virile young studs out there with raging hormones. I'll bet they could get me off four or five more times tonight while you watched." She could see the shock in his eyes. This was going to take a little convincing. "I know, that sounds bad, like I'm a slut, or something, but I still burn, and you are spent. You trust those boys, right? You would be a hero to them if you shared your girlfriend once. You could threaten them with something if they ever told anyone, and I am sure for the opportunity to maybe do it again would be enough to keep them quiet."

Tommy looked at her hard. He wasn't keen on the idea, but he wanted her satisfied so she would stay around. She was great in bed and would do almost anything he wanted. He didn't want her looking elsewhere without him to be satisfied. He decided the lesser of two evils was to agree. "Okay, if they agree, and you don't do anything like this without me, we can try it."

Kate jumped up and hugged him. "Bless you, my love. I will not do anything that will embarrass you, I promise."

Kate ran into the living room to confront the others. "Boys, I can't stand to see you so frustrated. I talked it over with Tommy, and he has agreed to a special dispensation for tonight."

Wayne looked at her confused. "And what is that?" Kate smiled and dropped the blanket to reveal her naked body. "Wayne spit out his coke and the other two nearly fell over. "Wha..what. Tommy, are you okay with this?"

Tommy smiled, "Yes, I actually am. This girl has the energy of the energizer bunny, and I am spent. Maybe the three of you can wear her out."

Kate went to Wayne and knelt in front of him. She began undoing his belt and his trousers. She told him to stand up, and when he did, she pulled his trousers down. Then she followed with his shorts, and he stood before them all naked from the waist down. In spite of his embarrassment, his member began growing. She smiled, grabbed him by the dick, and headed to the bedroom. "Come on, boys. No need to wait out here. You want to watch, so come on."

That was all the encouragement they needed. By the time she had him on her bed, the other three were standing by the window, watching. She assumed Wayne didn't really have much experience and she wanted him to have a good one, so she took the lead. She pushed him down on his back and crawled between his legs. She assumed she could suck him off in a couple of minutes, and she was right. He couldn't help himself and exploded into her mouth. He was shocked she didn't seem to mind and had taken it all down without a notice.

"Ok boys, your turn. Strip." They were naked before she had finished talking. She rolled Wayne off the bed and motioned one of the other boys into his place. This time she straddled him and pushed his young dick into her. These football players were young, but they were built. She loved the size of this one's dick. She began riding him and pinching his nipples. He had a wild look in his eyes, and he was done very quickly. She rolled off him and pushed him to the edge of the bed. She rolled over on her back and motioned the third boy to climb aboard. He eagerly did. She helped him find her spot, guided him in and settled back to let him do the work. He attacked her with all the energy that he had probably been practicing with by himself. He stayed long enough to get her to finally come. She was so wrapped up in her release, she didn't notice when he was done. She finally looked up to see him staring at her like he didn't know what to do next. She smiled and pointed off the bed. He climbed down.

By now, Wayne had recovered and was with the other two. The second boy was getting up, and she smiled at each of them. "Ok boys. Round one was fun. This time you will have to do some work. I will show you what you will do."

The four boys looked at each other, and Tommy began to wonder what he had unleashed. Kate pulled herself to the side of the bed and hung her head off the side. She spread her legs in the center of the bed and smile. "Boys, you are going to take turns. I want one in the mouth and one in my pussy. You may change anytime you wish. When you come, you get out of the way of the others, and wait until you can come again. The four of you can rotate until you have nothing left. Do you understand?"

Tommy was taking her mouth first, so he didn't wait for the others, just moved forward, and jammed his dick in her mouth. She began sucking and he began thrusting. Wayne was the freshest, so her jumped on the bed and entered her pussy. The other two stood watching the sight of Tommy fucking her mouth and Wayne fucking her pussy, and they had trouble waiting. Tommy had much more practice, and he had enough endurance to last the longest. Wayne was done after a little longer time, and he got down. The third boy replaced him between her legs and assumed the position. Kate was delirious. She had already lost count of her orgasms, and she knew she was only beginning. Tommy finally finished by pumping her mouth with his juice, and he pulled out. She didn't even try to swallow this time. She just spit his load out onto her face. It ran down the side of her face and into her hair. She didn't notice at the moment. The sight of that made the two working her then come into her. She waited until they were quiet, spit the one in her mouth out, and waited for the next. This continued until the boys were spent. She lost track of anything but revolving dicks. She would faint, come to, orgasm, and faint again. She was in HEAVEN. They finally had enough, and the other three left. She wasn't moving much, but she had permanent smile on her face. A gangbang slut had been born.

For the rest of the football season, the pattern continued. However, boys being boys, they couldn't keep their mouths shut. Each week the number of boys grew until they could no longer meet in the dorm. When the number reached ten, Kate knew they had to make other arrangements. She commissioned Tommy to find a place. She also told him she needed something better than a bed to lay on while ten boys fucked her twice each.

Within a couple of days, Tommy had come through. His uncle had a house in this city, and he agreed to allow them to use it for a little taste of young. She agreed. The uncle also solved the bed problem. He had an exercise bench that was padded. They improvised a stirrup type apparatus on the bar bell rack on one end of the bench. They padded it so they could tie her legs to it. This put her legs up in the air and spread to get them out of the way. This way she did not have to hold them or think of them. They shortened the other end of the bench so it would end under her neck. They leveled the bench, so it no longer sloped, and they had a perfect two-way fucking station.

Kate got so excited when she saw it, she nearly came right then. She tried it on, and with a few modifications, she fit perfectly.

Tommy could see Kate's dilemma. "Maybe we should try it out before everyone gets here?" He was looking at his uncle and Kate. Kate began stripping at once. Tommy's uncle's mouth fell open watching this young, beautiful college girl stripping so calmly right before his eyes. He had definitely made the right decision to help Tommy. Kate lay down on the bench and watched as they strapped her in. When they were done, her legs were pointing to the ceiling at an angle that was truly obscene.

The sight of her legs open for business nearly made her come. "Come on, boys, do I have to come without you?" Tommy came around her head and pushed in. The uncle dropped his trousers and entered the young, promised land. She came the first time as soon as they were in, but they were just getting started. She lay there and let them have their way with her. She was beginning to understand how hot it made her when they just fucked her body without any effort on her part. They both came at the same time. She came again as they settled down in her. She swallowed Tommy's issue without problem.

Tommy untied Kate and helped her up. "I think this thing will work perfectly."

Kate gasped, "Yeah, me too."

The next party was after the next home game. They started with ten boys, but word spread and before long there were more than twenty.

Tommy set some rules. "No one gets seconds until everyone gets a turn. Any cutting in line will get you kicked out. Are we clear?" They posted the rules on a piece of paper hanging from the bench. No touching her ass, no seconds, no bringing anyone with you, no telling anyone else.

Tommy and his uncle started the show. This time Tommy took the pussy, and his uncle took her mouth. They came and was quickly replaced from the line that had formed at each end of her. Kate looked down the line. There were ten boys lined up at her head. She panicked just for a moment, before the emotions of the sight made her come. She just relaxed and let it happen. She came and came. After a while she passed out, but no one stopped. She would come to with a dick in her mouth, or cum pouring down her face, climax again, and faint. She lost track of time. If she was awake, she would spit the cum out of her mouth. She was swallowing enough by accident. She didn't need anymore in her stomach. She looked up after a while to see Tommy standing beside her. He asked if she was okay or needed to stop. She waved weakly. She couldn't smile because she had a dick in her mouth.

Within a couple of hours, everyone had been through the line at the pussy and mouth. Tommy finally caught someone trying to get in the line for a third time, and he called everything off. He ordered everyone out of the house. The crowd slowly dispersed.

Kate came too on the bench to notice it was quiet. No one was in her mouth or pussy. She finally opened her eyes to see Tommy standing over her with a robe.

"I sent everyone home. I tried to count. I lost track at forty, counting head and tails. Just lay there until you are ready to get up." She did just that. He gave her a bottle of water and began washing her face and crotch with a warm washcloth. When he had her cleaned up, he untied her legs and began massaging them to get the blood flow back. It took fifteen minutes to get her up on her feet.

"I think this needs to stop. This is too much for you. If you aren't going to say that I will. Besides, if the school finds out we will be expelled, and we are only six months from graduating."

Kate couldn't disagree with anything he had said. Tommy took her up to one of his uncle's bedrooms and put her to bed. She slept most of the next day.

When they gathered for dinner that night, they all agreed this was over. It had gotten out of hand, and they must nip it now. She knew her college career was almost over, and her experimenting with wild sex was over too.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers