Office Mating - Prelude 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still incapable of forming sentences, so I nodded into his shoulder. I became aware again, that my ass felt like I had fallen into a lit fire. Trent eventually pushed me away from him gently, and I stood, my mind in a miasma of pleasure, pain, and satisfaction.

"Be a good girl and we will not have to have these punishments," he said as I turned to leave. I still said nothing and took my first steps toward his door.

"Leave it open as you go."

I reached the door, opened it, then turned to face Trent. As confidently as I could, I said, "Thank you, sir. I will take all your instructions to heart," just in case anyone was around. If someone was around, they would have heard my voice quavering. I left the door open and headed back to my cubicle.

My head was still swirling with pleasure as I walked down the hall. With each step I found more energy and satisfaction. My burning ass was a stark, constant reminder of what just happened. As I turned into my cubical, a thought entered my mind: "I'm not so sure I want to be a good girl."

12