Office Pet

Story Info
Office Kitten pleases Sir.
1.8k words
4.37
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched - mewling quietly. Her sore muscles still feeling the sting from last night. Rolling over she inhaled deeply. His bed still warm from his presence and filled with the intermingling of their scents. She smiled to herself as she pushed back on all fours arching her back so her bare bottom was in the air...her arms stretched out in front of her...purring to herself.

Crawling out the bed, she stood - stretching more as she examined herself in the mirror - her fingers softly tracing her flesh. She was naked except for the silver collar securely fastened around her neck. The weight was a gentle reminder...unlike the bruising on her butt cheeks. Inhaling once more she smiled as she left his room....she knew just where to find him.

She tiptoed down the hallway, not wanting to disturb him. She could hear him on the phone as she slowly opened the door to his office. His tone was harsh and commanding. Hearing the door creak, he turned to face her, and despite the conversation, he smiled his deviously handsome smile. As expected, he did not end his phone call. She blushed as she made her way over to him. He was dressed in his work suit and she could not help but imagine what it would feel like to slowly help him out of it.

He stood. Taking her by the hand, he guided her to his desk and motioned for her to sit on top of it, paying no attention to the papers there were strewn across it. Gently he spread her wide as he kissed her inner thigh. Then, leaning over, he pulled a chain from his desk drawer. She inhaled sharply as the cold metal brushed against her nipples. He looked at her ...studying her response as he clipped the chain to her collar - chaining her to his desk.

He said nothing to her as he sat down in front of her; She knew to be still and silent as he continued his conversation. He leaned back enjoying his view as she remained on display, for his pleasure. And despite his converversation, his attention was on her as he lifted her legs, resting them on his thighs. He paused his conversation only briefly from time to time to softly kiss her skin or teasingly run his fingers absentmindedly up her calf and thigh. The slightest touch excited and enticed her as she curled her toes. She could feel his hard erection straining against his trousers as if it was begging to be set free.

As his conversation ended, he grabbed her by the ankles, placing her foot gently upon his erection allowing her to slide her foot up and down the full length. She whimpered as she heard the rumble in his chest begin. He stood abruptly, knocking his chair to the floor. His buldge prominently displayed before her. His rumble becoming a growl.

Chained to the desk, there was nowhere for her to go, so she did the only thing she knew to do. Sliding from his desk, she knelt before him - knees spread wide, hands on her thighs, and eyes cast down. She did not need to look up at him to know he was devouring her with his eyes as he contemplated the best way to use his pet for his pleasure. She trembled at the possibilities.

Softly and tenderly he ran his thumb over her cheek - tenderly caressing her. Without realizing it she turned slightly towards his touch. For most, the gesture would have gone unnoticed but not to him. In a flash, his other hand was entwined in her hair pulling her head back and his fingers gripped her chin firmly as he forced her to look up at him.

"Kitten," he reprimanded. "What do you think you are doing? What is it that my kitten needs?"

She whimpered. She always struggled with telling him what she wanted - what she needed - especially while looking him in the eye. She whimpered again.

"Speak Kitten" he commanded.

She inhaled deeply and swallowed

"Kitten wants Sir's touch," she began softly. "She wants to tastes Sir on her lips. But most of all, she NEEDS to please Sir." She blushed.

"I'm not sure I heard you Kitten," he said. His voice demanding yet reassuring.

"Kitten NEEDS to please Sir" she spoke more loudly. Holding his gaze for only a moment.

He smiled approvingly."That's my good girl" he spoke tenderly, leaning in to kiss her sweet lips as he began to unzip his trousers.

However, just as his throbbing cock was released from its restraint, his phone rang again. Without pausing he answered it curtly, clearly irritated by the interruption, but it was obvious to her that he was not going to let this interruption stop him.

His hard cock stood inches from her mouth as his firm hand stroked it, and she watched the first drop of precum glisten at the tip as her mouth began to water. She glanced up at him, making eye contact only briefly before he nodded approvingly.

Placing his hand on the top of her head, he gently ran his fingers through her hair, as her tongue lapped at the tip, quenching only her initial thrist. Opening her mouth wide, she wrapped her lips around him and let her tongue softly swirl around the tip as she quietly moaned.

As his conversation continued, he began to push himself deeper into her mouth allowing her time to adjust to his size. When she felt him at the back of her throat she instinctively swallowed, eliciting a groan from him. She could not help but smile as he looked down on her.

Quickly he regained his composure as his conversation droned on, but she knew he would have his way with her after that. Grabbing her hair tightly he withdrew from her mouth, allowing his cock to smack her face. She barely had time to take a breath before he was thrusting his dick, balls deep, back into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide as he began to use her, forcing himself in deep, making her cough and gag. Forcing her to take his entire length, she could feel him throbbing at the back of her throat as he began to drip.

Just when she thought she would not be able to hold there any longer, he pulled back. It was a quick motion denying her the pleasure she desired yet granting her a short reprieve. She breathed deeply in that moment, trying her best to focus and quiet her pounding heart.

After a couple deep focused breaths, he slid himself back into her open, waiting mouth and after a couple of deep thrusts she heard him end his conversation once more. With a deep growl his pace and rhythm became more needy and demanding as he gripped a handful of hair in each side of her head.

She enjoyed the feel of his warm cock throbbing in her mouth as it dripped in excitement. Saliva slipped from her open mouth with each thrust, leaving a trail down her chin leading to her plump breast. She glanced up at him and held his gaze only briefly as his head fell back in complete pleasure.

As he continued to pump in and out of her mouth, her tight pretty pink cunt began to drip in want and desire. She whimpered softly, wanting badly to ease some of the tension, but she knew not to touch. While his collar was in place, she was his. His toy. His pet. His Kitten.

Suddenly, as if reading her mind, he leaned over and grabbing her by the arms, he pulled her to a standing position. Spinning her around he wrapped his arms around her, one around her chest gripping her throat tightly while the other wrapped around her waist as he began softly stroking her needy pussy, making her purr.

"My precious kitten," he whispered into her ear, making her melt.

She could feel his thickness twitch against her backside as he pressed his body against her. The fabric of his suit rough against her skin, dulling the radiating warmth of his body. She softly giggled to herself as she envisioned the wet spot she would be leaving on his suit, and on his desk, as he bent her over.

She stretched out, grabbing ahold of his desk, the coolness of the wood pressing against her naked flesh exciting her and doing nothing to quench the burning she felt inside. Tenderly he ran his fingers down the length of her body. She squirmed under his expert touch, her body willingly responding.

Placing one hand in her hip, he stocked himself with the other. The tip of his hard cock brushing her entrance softly causing her to mewl in needy anticipation. Slowly he positioned himself against her dripping pussy and with little effort he slid his erection deep inside her. She could hear him exhale as her pussy wrapped around him, giving into and taking every inch.

Gently at first, as he always did, he began sliding himself in and out, making her feel the entire length. She whined as he filled and stretched her. He pulled on her leash causing her to arch her back. Resting her head against his chest, she sighed in utter content.

He whispered to her, coaxing her through each wave as her body began to tremble. Tenderly he kissed her shoulder as he picked up speed, thrusting deep inside her. She cried out with each thrust, his balls slapping against her clit.

She could feel him swelling inside her. She moaned as he found his release, his cum warming her insides as he filled her. Her pussy throbbed and milked him till he was completely drained. She sighed as her body relaxed beneath him.

He kissed her gently once more and whispered words of praise as he stood and tucked himself back into his trousers. Just as he did his phone rang once more. She heard him take a deep breath before answering. As he spoke with the person on the other end, she slid off of his desk - a piece of paper stuck to her. She giggled softly as she returned it to the stack that was now in disarray. As she did, he glanced at her, his sly, seductive smile hiding the naughty truth.

She steadied herself and leaned in softly kissing his cheek. Sitting down he pulled himself closer to the desk- leaving enough room for her - and began to type. Still chained to the desk she knelt beside him. Suddenly feeling exhausted, she nestled her naked body against his leg and rested her head in his lap as he stroked his pet, a silent praise for a task well done.