All Comments on 'Office Politics Ch. 07'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Good for Jess! It’s refreshing to find a character that can resist the Magic Cock Syndrome, especially on Lit. It’s amazing how some people are convinced that NO doesn’t mean no, that it really means yes. Talk about a sense of entitlement! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

On multiple occasions when I’ve rejected advances, it’s been poorly received. Sometimes very poorly indeed. One was so offended by what I did defending myself, he whined I just should have said no in the first place. Having pointed out I had said no repeatedly, I got myself quickly out of danger. I chalk it up to testosterone poisoning, or mass delusions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I understand this is just a fantasy, but how does this guy even stay employed acting so unprofessionally? He seems mentally unhinged, becoming so obsessed so quickly, he wants to control her. I’m surprised he hasn’t suggested her quitting her job and moving in with him so she can spend all day making herself attractive for his tastes and waiting naked and ready for him to come home, that’s the energy he’s giving off.

cantfightfatecantfightfate12 months ago

Better but still so juvenile. She can't even communicate that she needs some work boundaries and she wants him to start asking instead of assuming. And how can he possibly run an empire when he has no morals, no self control and can't see the difference between a person and an acquisition? It would be melodramatic but understandable for teenagers. For successful adults? Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES