Office Power Politics Ch. 05

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
2.4k words
4.43
8.7k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers

They arrived at their 5-star hotel, all expenses paid on the company of course. She'd been here before but this was very much his first rodeo.

Men in their suits, 2-piece and 3-piece, shiny shoes and rolled-up sleeves for the ones who really meant business. Women in their best business attire. Figure hugging professional dresses, killer black heels and shiny new hosiery.

The lobby was opulent and buzzing, they arrived suitcases in tow. There was no business to be conducted today. Just networking and drinking, maybe a little bit of presentation prep. She led the way to the reception desk and gave the company name.

"Okay madam, that's 1 double room for 2 people," the pretty looking hotel clerk with impeccable hair and make-up said. His jaw dropped.

"We're not sharing are we?", he half whispered. He couldn't handle the thought of it. His cock was already in a cage, she'd be intolerable with her teasing.

"Of course. It saves the company money, never shared a bed with a colleague before?", the way she said made him sound stupid for suggesting otherwise.

He'd been in his chastity device for a few days now and was already dieing to get out. The key around her neck, her unbuttoned blouse showing it off. He had to think of something, he was never going to last.

After settling into the luxurious double room he decided to head to the bar. That'd help him cope one way or the other and he could do some networking while he was it. He reached for the door before she caught him unaware and pinned him to the wall.

"Going somewhere?", she raised a stockinged leg to his groin. Feeling the cage and toying with it with her thigh, stocking tops on show.

"Yes. To the bar. Make some connections while people are still sober," he said with as straight a face as he could muster. As if she wasn't inches from his face with that wicked grin.

"Have fun darling, I'll join you shortly."

He made his way to the bar, it wasn't as packed as he thought. He grabbed himself a beer and people watched instead. He couldn't stop himself from staring at the various powerful looking business women. He was expecting far more men but he was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't long before she joined him.

"Nervous?", she asked. Knowing exactly what she was actually asking.

"About what? You're the one presenting," he was right. She'd brought him along but he was mostly surplus to requirements. She'd nail it, they both knew it.

"Hmmm, yes yes you're Mr Confident here aren't you, in your element. I meant about this," she put her hand on his crotch. Gave it a squeeze, saw his face contort with that combination of pain and pleasure. She was being covert enough that no one could tell, he was tempted to kick up a fuss so she'd stop but he thought better of it.

"Look I'd actually quite like to make some connections and not have this thing be a complete waste of time," he defiantly got up and walked over to a man and woman who looked desperate for a third party to liven up their evening. Despite his cock being locked up in a cage there was that sense of swagger. She didn't realise it at first but she actually quite enjoyed that. He had defied her. She felt a flutter down below.

She toyed with her wine glass as memories of being under his desk flashed through her mind. Her lipstick smudges and messy hair had become a thing of the past. When he was being an obedient lapdog she enjoyed teasing him and riding her power high. When he went against her with that stare and strong shoulders, she enjoyed being under him. It did always bother her that his desk was bigger. All the better for being fucked on though.

She watched him from across the bar. He had the woman's attention no problem, she was laughing at everything he said, a brush of his arm here and there. He didn't alienate the gentleman she was with either. Giving him a friendly elbow after one of his quips had landed with aplomb. She was contemplating going over and joining them but she'd suddenly become aware of a wetness forming between her legs. This was awkward. She wanted him but she'd never admit it, not while she had him locked up. She suddenly wanted to release him and jump him but she had to maintain face. This was her conference after all and he was her subordinate.

Without too much more thought she downed her wine and made her presence known as the patter of her heels on the bar floor grew louder with her approach.

"Terribly sorry to interrupt but my colleague and I have a presentation in the morning with a fair bit of prep to do," she said with as much grace as she could muster, the wine rushing to her head, her thoughts rushing to his cock.

They exchanged pleasantries before making a quick exit. They didn't say a word until the lift doors closed shut. It took all her energy to not jump him and rip his suit off. He could take her right here in the lift, no would know would see, even if they did she didn't care. What has happened to her? He'd got his swagger back that's what. But with his dick in a cage she had a game to play.

The lift trip was silent as they stood side by side. She couldn't tell or look but she could have sworn he had a stupid grin plastered across his face. The lifts door opened and they made their to the hotel room. The tension was palpable as she slid the card key into the lock.

In a flash they were at each other. Heavy kisses, heavy breathing. He pinned her to the wall as he made for her neck with his lips. A mix of soft and hard kisses, a gentle bite on her supple flesh. A moan filled the air. Wandering hands found their way around each others bodies as she pushed back and shot him a devilish look. She took the chain from her neck as the key revealed itself from her cleavage.

He acknowledged it with a smirk and went for her lips once more. Again they were at it. Lips, hands and passions were everywhere. Her hair was now a mess. Her knickers were soaked through. If he was struggling in his cage he wasn't showing it.

He led her to the bed, pushing on her hips as their lips remained locked. She fell on to the 5-star bed front first. He made for the zip on her short black skirt and unceremoniously whipped it off her in record time. It revealed a professional no-nonsense black thong and matching stockings. Her heels had straps and weren't going anywhere. Her white blouse staying where it was giving her a sense of decorum, at odds with her tousled hair.

He made for her thong and ragged it off as he pulled it down her leg. He went to discard it put it caught on her heel. He left it there, he didn't have time, passions were riding high and things were getting messy. Not least of all his cock trying to break free from its chastity cage. He took position behind her as if take her from behind. Both knowing full well he couldn't.

"Why are you denying yourself? You want this as much as me," he said with no room for hesitancy. It wasn't up for debate her pussy was sopping.

"The reason I want it is because you can't have it. It's all mine, all locked up. We both know I'll get mine, but will you get yours?", she said with sheer confidence yet aware that at some point she was going to want him inside of her. She could make him wait a little longer.

What she hadn't realised is that she wasn't entirely in control. In the midst of the passionate kissing and roaming hands, he'd rather skillfully managed to free the chain from her neck. A push on the bed with her back turned and it had slid right into his hand.

She was on all fours backing her arse into him. All her warmth and wetness rubbing on suit trousers. She heard him unzip.

"What use is that going to do? Just making it worse for yourself," he was done with words. His passion, frustration and sheer lust were overpowering. He clumsily got his caged cock out of the zip and went for the lock. She heard him tampering with it.

"Aw darling, you bursting to get out aren't you? It's locked on there pretty good. It wasn't cheap you know," that cheeky laugh he was so used to hearing registered once again. Like an audible smirk, if such a thing existed.

"Hmmm? Nothing to say darling? Usually can't shut you up," he was too focused on getting his cock out the cage to respond. Not to mention that his urges at this point had rendered his speech useless.

She continued backing into him with more force. His primal feelings growing stronger. He was going to fuck her even it killed him. He knew it would make a clicking sound so as he turned the key in the lock he brought down his hand on her bare arse with all the strength he could muster. It made an almighty and thunderous clap that she responded to with a sound akin to a scream but laced with an oooh of pleasure.

The cage was off, he tossed it on the bed in front of her.

"Huh?", before she had a chance to register much else she felt him enter her from behind. His liberated cock penetrating her fully. Electricity shooting through her at the shock of the entry. The first thrust long, deep, deliberate. He let out a gasp neither of them had heard the like of before. His hands cemented themselves on her hips as he quickly got to work on her drenched cunt.

Each thrust feeling longer and deeper, filling her completely. Getting quicker and quicker as the primal energy between them took over. His iron grip on her hips unrelenting as he forced her back further on to his cock. Her skin flush with his as she took every inch again and again. Their bodies colliding and the animalistic moans created a soundtrack of pure primal fucking.

He freed a hand from her hips to grip her already messy hair. He took a full handful and pulled her head back. Her ensuing moans involuntary as he continued to pound away like it was the last fuck of his life.

This is what you get for locking my cock up, for teasing, for being so damn sexy, he thought. This is what she'd wanted all along. Push a man to his limits before he breaks and takes it out on your primed pussy. She was getting the fucking of a lifetime and she was loving every thrust, every pound, the pressure of his hand on her hips, the throw of her head being forced back as pulled on her hair.

He could feel it coming, they both could. He got louder, quicker, more pressure on the hips, more force on the hair pull. His cock swelled inside of her, ready to erupt. All of his senses concentrated into the tip of cock.

She was reaching a climax as her true desires had become reality. The swaggering braggard in the suit had his mojo back. She'd wanted this all along. Power trips were fun but submitting to his urges brought her a pleasure like no other. The electricity emanating from her sensitive area created a network of pure bliss throughout her entire body. Her toes wanted to curl but her heels were rigid. Her legs wanted to twitch, her back wanted to arch but he was making sure she stayed right where she wanted him.

With one last tug of the hair and a gasp and moan louder than any preceding it he exploded inside of her. Filling her with himself, staking his claim, taking back ownership of his cock and doing as he wished with it. Mainly putting her in her place, back where she belongs.

She erupted at the same time, she felt like she wanted to thrash, toss and turn with all the feeling her orgasm provided. But he still held tight. One of her legs shot straight and started to twitch, the only outlet for the release of energy felt through all of her.

He fell on top of her in a satisfied heap. She felt his deadweight on her, a job well done. His still hard cock now dormant inside her as she pushed on it with her welcoming walls. Giving little hugs of pleasure as he let a moan and a twitch after each one.

He slumped to the side of the bed and fell out of her. As he did so her knees gave way and they lay in the afterglow. He spoke first.

"So, about that presentation?", he was keen to bring it back to business.

"Yeah, I think I've got it covered," she said exhaustively.

"Good, because that couple I spoke to earlier are on the board of our company. They know nothing of how we run or who we even are but they can make you, me, the boss all history just like that," he clicked his fingers. He was saying this with some satisfaction.

"Your point being?", she was cautious in her tone.

"I told them this was your last chance to impress me. They think I'm your boss. If you crash and burn, you're gone. If you do well, I obviously trained you well. And I've got my foot in the door with the board of directors. So don't embarrass me now, OK?", he shot her his customary wink. The one he always did when he knew he was on top. He'd left his mark, the cum currently dripping out of her reminding her of that. But professionally he had her pants down too.

She wanted to respond with something damning or cutting but there was no wiping the smile off her face. She was almost proud of him. His balls empty, his cock free. He was back on top.

PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers