Office Power Politics Ch. 06

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
1.9k words
4.72
9.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers

The conference had been a complete success. She nailed her presentation in front of the board members, he nailed her a few more times throughout the weekend and as far as he was concerned things had returned to normal. He was back on top and he intended for it to stay that way.

It was with a great sense of relief and satisfaction as they both fell into their respective train seats ready for the 6-hour journey home. They sat across from each other at a table seat, laptops out catching up on business as usual events. The train was packed, mostly with other conference goers, the slick suits and power dresses had been dropped for more casual wear. But not these two, there was too much personal and professional pride at stake. They looked the pick of the bunch. Him in his 2 piece light grey suit, white shirt, baby blue tie. Her in a black and white dress that hugged her waist delightfully, completing the look with shimmering hosiery and her ever present heels, a rich shade of red this time around.

A few minutes before the train left they were joined at their table by the board members they met at the conference. They both shot each other a glance, the game was on. It was the board members who opened with polite greetings and pleasantries. They congratulated her for her stellar presentation performance. They also praised him on the work he'd done with her, even though that was a lie he'd told them to get the upper hand on her. She saw her opening.

"I'm sorry, have I misunderstood? He's not my boss. We're equals actually, same job title. He was actually in my team before his promotion," she said all this very matter of fact. But he knew her well enough to know it was drenched with smugness.

"You trained him well then!", the elder man scoffed. She shot him a wink, 1-0. He wasn't going to take it lying down.

"Yeah my promotion was a formality really, I was the highest performer for six straight months and now my team have been the strongest for the past two," it wasn't quite as emphatic as her comments but he wasn't lying this time. The board members seemed less impressed this time round but still congratulated him. He shot her a wink, 1-1.

This continued for an hour or so as the train stopped at various stations and people got off. During their verbal sparring she'd plant a heel on his crotch under the table and not stutter for a second, he would though, losing his train of thought inexplicably. He'd interrupt her at important moments, making veiled comments about 'women in the workplace'. She'd never verbally disagree but if looks could kill, he'd have no head.

To their surprise the board members alighted at the next station. A further shock was that their entire carriage was free of people.

"Bet you think you've really impressed them with your bullshit. All I heard was desperate one-upmanship," she glared at him through her glasses.

"And I bet you think because you batted your eyelashes a few times you're in at the top now. Fat chance of that!", he scoffed.

The tension was palpable. This had been going on all weekend and it always ended the same. He decided to move and take the seat next to her. She pretended not to notice but he closed her laptop in power move fashion. A hand shot to his balls straight away. She was stern looking, he had a smile.

"There she is," he said. A wicked grin on his face. She tried grab harder at his balls but the suit material was already stretched and she couldn't get a good grip.

"One trick pony, aren't we? Always going for the balls," he mused.

"I've had more joy getting through to on that level, than that level," her finger pointed from his crotch to his head.

"And I've had you bent over my desk more times than I can count," there was a pause as they both stared at each other a little longer than usual and in one swift moment they were at each others lips. There were 3 hours of this train journey to go and no one here but them. First class carriage all to themselves. They continued kissing, she could feel him smiling through her lips. She felt familiar flutters down below, a wet patch forming in her knickers.

He sent his hand roaming and found a stockinged leg, a skirt that he quickly bypassed before his hand went back and forth between the stocking and her bare thigh. He felt her shoulders relax. Her front had gone, she wanted him. She pulled at his tie to bring him closer. His smirk still legible through his kissing lips. In a flash is hand was on her knickers, heavy pressure being applied to a warm, damp spot. She let out a moan as shock waves shot through her.

The train entered a tunnel and they could see the reflection of themselves in the windows. It was pitch black outside as they came back out. They were in the middle of nowhere there wouldn't be a stop for a while. His lips pulled away.

"Would you say this table is bigger than your desk? Certainly not bigger than mine," he said with a wry grin.

"You know that's not true," she shot back.

"Yeah but I still think you'd fit underneath it," he put his arm under her thighs and scooted her forwards so she was halfway under already. These first class carriages certainly were roomy. She got on her knees and wasted no time at the zip of his trousers. Reminiscent of all the times she'd been under his desk during their various 'meetings'. He felt her mouth envelop his cock. Even after a weekend of hotel fucking he was still ready to go. Knowing what was underneath her business dress always helped with that.

She was busy at work, making it hard and wet. A sloppy but clean blowjob when a carriage door opened. She paused.

"Don't you dare," he said as her his hand greeted the back of her head and he rammed her face forwards. Making her gag and choke. He kept an eye out as the wheels of a refreshment cart made their way towards them. It was a young lad who greeted him from behind the cart.

"Tea or coffee, sir?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll take a tea. Milk, no sugar," the cart boy made small talk. The long journey, no passengers, the weather. He was doing this on purpose now, she thought. She slowed her pace but her lips were locked on his cock. She hadn't even come up for air.

The cart boy wished him a pleasant evening before he double took at the floor of the empty seats. He thought he'd spotted a pair of high heels.

"You too, have a good night," he said to the cart boy. Whose face had turned a bright red, off he went in a hurry. Noisy cart in tow. The carriage door closed. She took him from her mouth.

"The nerve," she said.

"I'm pretty sure you're on your knees right now with my dick in your mouth. You're the one who wanted to carry on working. Now get back to get work," and so she did. A few minutes passed before he adjusted himself in his seat.

"Get up," he commanded. She crawled out into the aisle. He stood up and joined her before forcefully pushing her over the large first class table. He lifted up her skirt as she put one high-heeled foot on the seat, presenting her ass to him. Red shoes, black glossy stockings, and a black silky number framing her ass perfectly. He gave her a spank out of nowhere.

"Nuh-uh-uh," he pointed to a sign on the window that said no feet on seats.

"Oh," she said somewhat dismayed. The sting from the spank lingering on her buttock.

"Don't want to get thrown off the train now, do we? Be respectful at all times," he gave a lighter, more teasing spank. He made for her knickers and parted them to the side. His slobbered cock entering with ease. He got to work pounding hard and rhythmically. She gripped the edges of the table for purchase.

"Just like the office, eh?", he said through pants and grunts as his thrusting continued. His cock filled her completely with each deep thrust. They went through another tunnel and again they saw their reflections in the window starting back at them. Him with suit jacket still on, tie a little skewed but otherwise impeccable. She on other hand was bent over at a 90 degree angle to the table, looking less than impeccable and getting thoroughly fucked. But still remaining beautiful and sexy nonetheless.

He didn't stop or slow down. Just continued fucking harder and deeper, she came hard more than once, her legs bowing, her knees coming together yet remaining stable in her fashionable high heels. It was like a tap had been turned on and there was now a bit of mess down her legs and stockings. He spread his legs wide to avoid the downpour. The only part of him wet as his cock as it continued in and out.

He placed one foot on the seat and she let out a surprising gasp of pleasure. From here he was hitting her in all the right places. She went to protest about his foot on the seat but he just rammed a couple of fingers into her mouth, she sucked on them gratefully.

He started to groan as his orgasm built at the tip of his cock. His fingers came out her mouth as he gripped her hips with both hands and forced her back onto his cock. Still pounding away. He came hard as on his hands grabbed a fistful of hair on he her head and pushed it down into the first class dining table. He took a moment before sliding out and zipping back up. He fixed his tie and looked a picture of professionalism.

She stood up. Her knickers replacing themselves back into position as his cum dripped out of her. She pulled her skirt down and ran her hands through her hair as if to pretend nothing had just happened. She looked at her stockings, as shiny as they were before but she couldn't tell if that was because of their natural sheen or because she'd made a mess on them.

He sat in his original seat as she took hers. Only a closed laptop and cup of tea between them.

"Why did you only get one cup of tea? Sucking dick is thirsty work," she exclaimed.

He took a sip before placing the cup down and sliding it across to her.

"It's yours, I don't even like tea," he said. She met him with a look of surprise.

"What about all the times you were my tea boy and you'd drink with me?" she asked.

"Because I couldn't exactly put 'Fucking my boss' down as the meeting title now could I?" he responded with an appropriate amount of sarcasm.

She reopened her laptop and got back to work, pussy well fucked with a tea in hand. The conference trip had very much been a complete success.

PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers