Office Promotion

Story Info
Get that promotion and rid yourself of an enemy in one move.
1.4k words
3.6
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look across the office. Not that guy again. You have worked so hard here for so long and your biggest obstacle has been me for what seems like the entire time. Every time you go for a promotion, I get it first. You try not to look to angry in this situation, you still have to look presentable for the upcoming interview, but you just wish I was not here as well.

You are asked to come into the office for your interview. The boss already knows you a bit, so the interview is not going to take too long. The questions are quite regular, quite predictable. All except the last statement. To get the job you have to convince your boss to put someone else in that position instead. Certainly, a tough sales pitch and you only have an hour to think about how you might go about it. You think hard as you walk out of the office.

I smile at you as you leave, I am up next. You are a little annoyed at how close I have to come to with you again and how you are going to go about it. Who might you suggest otherwise for this position and how would you go about it? You think about it as hard as you can. You are focused on your thoughts, only to be disrupted by my taking of your attention.

"I have an idea," I say quite promptly "I know that you don't like me for whatever reason. I also know that I am so much more likely to get this job too. Perhaps we can work something out together. I will try and sell you to the boss as part of my interview if you let me 'play' with you beforehand." It takes you a second to figure out what I mean by 'play'. That smile on my face makes it obvious what I mean by that.

You think about it. You know I am good at sales; otherwise, I would not have been getting all these jobs instead of you over the years. If you get ahead of me then maybe I will not be in your way anymore. Maybe then you can just get the promotion before I do in the future. That would make life a lot more tolerable for you if you are able to get ahead of me.

You think about it just one moment longer. Your head gives a little nod. I smile and hold out my hand for you, helping you stand up as I grab it. We walk out of the main office together, quickly yet trying not to bring too much attention to ourselves. I look around quickly once more to make sure nobody is watching us. I lead you into the men's toilets and lock the door behind us. First time you have been in here. Hopefully the last time too.

"Don't worry, babe. I know what I am doing." I say this with pure confidence, that smile that you have hated seeing so often. "Don't worry, I will make sure you will enjoy this too." I stand close to you and gently push you backwards, my hands appearing on your hips, gently touching you, letting my fingers explore your waist. You cannot help but stand back. You feel the sink press against your butt. You cannot go back any further.

I press your butt harder against the sink, forcing you to lean back. I grab your ass and suggest to sit you up. You lift one leg to take some of your weight onto the bench. You feel my finger slide against your clit as your fingers touch my neck. You may as well play along as best you can, maybe just get this over and done with. We only have an hour after all.

You feel my lips press against yours as my hands grasp your butt again, this time holding you closer and pushing me against you. Out of habit you raise your hand to my chest. You feel my chest through my shirt. Wow, you did not know that I was so strong on the inside. Maybe you could enjoy at least some of it. Perhaps you just think of somebody else as this plays out. Your fingers run into the back of my hair, letting my face press closer.

As I push closer to you, your other leg cannot help but begin to slide up onto the bench. With your legs now wide before me my fingers can easily rub your clit. I play with you there quickly, but carefully. My kisses press harder against your lips, perhaps just because you pull my head closer to you. You can feel the bulge in my pants growing. You might enjoy this encounter after all.

My fingers continue to rub your clit through your panties. You can't help but wish that you could feel my fingers directly on you. You take your hand away from my head and pull the obstacle out of my way. You cannot help but gasp as you feel my finger pressed against your clit. The speed of my rubbing you increases, urging that feeling through your body.

I let my other hand wander around to my belt. I undo it, a little awkwardly but effectively, nonetheless. My pants begin to fall from me. You see out of the corner of your eye how hard I am for you. I seem to be doing better than you had hoped. You feel my dick play with your pussy, teasing you, urging you onward for me. You slide your fingers down behind my boxers and let them fall to the floor. The temptation of the head of my cock seems to push you further.

I look into your eyes a moment. I want to see your face as I slide myself into you. You can feel me going into you. You cannot help but be surprised at how far I go. After all, you are surprised at how wet you are for me. You gasp as the air seems to be pushed out of you. I begin to pound your pussy, going deeply into you. You try to keep your voice down, but it is certainly difficult.

You feel my hand venture up your back. I try and hold you against me, letting your nipples press against my chest. You cannot help letting the feeling stirring you forward. You want to feel my chest against you, but you cannot deny yourself the pleasure of my cock within you. I keep pressing up against you to hold you up, holding you just where I want you as your pussy drips and your voice moans in pleasure.

Each time I shove my cock into you it seems to go deeper, parting your legs even further, letting the pleasure echo around your body. It is so difficult to stay at least a bit quiet. Your arms fall back, in an attempt to keep yourself stable. Your orgasm builds and builds and finally explodes around me. Your cum pours around my cock as I continue to pound into you.

You whimper my name as your pussy leaks around my cock. You grip the counter as my pounding you gets stronger. Your body seems to flop onto the bench. I do my best to hold you up. It is difficult to do so with such pace and power emanating from my body. "Want me to cum in you babe," I ask between my breaths. "Or should I decorate your skin?"

You know I am holding my cum back for you. It is certainly difficult for me not to have cum yet. I pound you harder, deeper, one, two, three more times before you feel me explode within you, my warmth coursing through your body. My last push into you seems to go deeper than any had before. I hold my body close to yours as I regain control of my movement.

A few drops of cum fall to your body as the last of my efforts drip on you as you fall towards the floor. I start to fix my tie, do up my pants and start to try to look presentable again. "Remember, you do not have long to give that answer back for your interview." I say as I begin to walk out, your body still twitching as you try to make yourself stand and feel recovered.

I must be good in sales; you did get that promotion after all.