All Comments on 'Office Quarantine - Week 4'

by Nyissa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy but oops

Very sexy addition to the series but on the Friday scene you made a mistake, Simon slipped her panties off her whilst she was on the lunch room table but you’d already mentioned that she wasn’t wearing any.

On a personal note I don’t find the concept of fisting appealing at all. I’ve always been under the impression that it required small hands! Still not my kink and not my problem, I just skimmed past it and still gave it 5 stars.

Tess (uk)

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

I have to give it five starts. I also need to quit reading these at work. I hope you are happy Nyissa you made me loose a load across work desk again this morning again.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Woah!

I really enjoyed this one!

Your definitely are a kinky woman....love the remote control toy part....that scene had me wishing for a turn to play with the remote myself.... And oh man,the tease us making my arousal level skyrocket waiting for that damn to break and you get stuffed with all three of them stimultaniously.... Thank you for the slow tease but I wanna let ya know I did overworked myself silly and spurted after reading each part of this series.....You are definitely a go to read for a fantastic cum...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyissa@Nyissa
182 Followers
Warm, sincere, sensitive, passionate, understanding, intelligent, generous, human being. Not to mention a great fuck. @Nyissa4

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES