Office Quarantine - Week 7

Story Info
An executive zoom meeting with a surprise release for all.
2.8k words
4.33
9.9k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Monday. The anticipation was beyond exquisite for the possible events of the week. Friday had been an explosion of pleasure and new experiences for me. I would never have guessed that being tied up and blindfolded would have made me so wet, but I was dripping. The memories of being taken kept me going over the weekend.

I walked into my office to find a new purple box on my desk. Inside I found a pair of nipple clamps and a note. The clamps were not the usual clamps I had seen in shops and considered trying, these had a small square black box situated in the middle of the connecting chain. The note read "Attach these now... In your office."

I didn't bother looking around to ensure my privacy, I was long past that in the office. I removed my blouse, one slow button at a time, feeling eyes on me. Reaching inside my white, see-through bra, I lift my right breast out of the fabric, freeing the nipple, and attached one clamp. The breast slid back inside the cup as I released the flesh and continued to my left breast, attaching the second clamp to the pert nipple.

Sitting back on my chair I rebuttoned my blouse and started my day. The clamps on my nipples seemed to squeeze harder as the morning wore on until the squeezing sensations became a comfortable pleasure. I forgot they were attached until lunch. As I walked towards the lunchroom, I jumped at the sudden bolt of electricity that ricocheted through my body from my nipples. There was no vibration, just a rapid shot of electricity giving me a shock.

I caught my breath as the pulses of electrical current ran through my breasts. It dawned on me the little black box may have held a battery which was now sending out the electric shocks. I searched the office for the culprit of these new sensations to no avail. Each pulse radiated through my body, culminating in increased arousal in my pussy. I was surprised at the reaction I was having to this foreign experience. I could feel the dampness in my crotch as my panties became saturated with my desire.

As my breathing increased, I made my way to the wall in the hallway. Leaning against the cold surface I closed my eyes and waited for the shocks to subside. Mouth open, I began to pant, breathing deeply as the sensations continued. With my eyes still closed I didn't see him approach. Hands grabbed mine holding them against the wall above my head. A hand ventured up my skirt and into my panties. My hips voluntarily pushed forward allowing access to the intruder. Fingers slid down my lips before parting them and driving inside. I moaned as three fingers easily entered me.

The electricity continued to emanate from my breasts making my pussy drip with excitement. The fingers expertly brushed against the walls of my cunt as the thumb found my clit. I could feel his breath so close to my face, lips felt touchable. I snaked out my tongue hoping to get a taste of this man giving me pleasure. Teeth caught my tongue in a tight vice before being sucked into a waiting mouth. He tasted like whiskey, a taste I remembered from Friday afternoon in the elevator.

The intensity increased through the clamps making me groan against the lips firming placed on mine. The fingers inside began to pump into me as the thumb furiously rubbed my clit. The warm tingle of an orgasm hit me suddenly causing my legs to quiver. The hand in my pussy and the one holding my hands kept me from falling to the ground. The mouth left mine as the fingers departed. Still held against the wall I felt my blouse being opened. With one swift tug the clamps were ripped from my nipples causing a surprised cry to escape my lips.

As I opened my eyes, I was alone. My excitement had dribbled down my legs onto the floor of the hallway. My nipples, red from the assault of electricity, were openly visible to all in the office. I redressed myself before heading to the kitchen for lunch. The day continued without further incident.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The rest of the week was any typical day in the office. Brian was seen more often having meetings with Eddie and the boys. They were in and out of the conference room for zoom meetings with various officials in other regions. I was largely ignored during these days. I almost believed they had forgotten I was there till I received on email from Brian requesting my attendance at a zoom meeting on Friday with the CEOs of other branches. The email requested I wear a loose blouse and short skirt. Though not normally procedure for the boss to request such a specific dress code, the events of the last few weeks compelled me to comply.

Friday. I arrived at work ready for the zoom meeting I was to sit in on. This was my first zoom meeting since the quarantine. As office manager I was generally not required to attend these meetings, or any meetings. Managers communicated over Teams and email, there was no need for face-to-face meetings. Brian's email insisted that I attend this "special meeting" with the CEOs from other offices around the country and overseas.

Not knowing what I needed for the meeting, I sat at my computer and collated figures and productivity reports covering the past six weeks of quarantine. At 10am I was called into the conference room. Brian and Eddie greeted me and escorted me to the kitchen to grab coffees for the pending meeting. Once back in the boardroom I was directed to sit in the office chair closest to the screen. The projector hooks were still bare, with the rope from last week still in place. I felt the familiar tingle in my stomach just thinking about it. The bar was nowhere to be seen.

We sat, sipping our coffees, smiling at each other across the table. Brian was discussing the people who would be joining us on the zoom conference. Most were of the older age bracket, as most of the company CEOs had years of experience in each division and in their respective positions. I had only met a few of them, most of the names were unfamiliar to me. I was surprised to learn that Matt, Jason, and Simon were also going to be in attendance. Such an important meeting of executives seemed to be well above their paygrade.

With coffees finished and mugs away, Eddie and Brian flanked me in lunchroom. I watched as Brian removed his tie and placed it over my eyes. I couldn't help but smile at the anticipation of what was to come with the two men. With the blindfold secured I was led to the conference room. I felt a hand reach out and caress my face before pulling me forward to waiting lips that captured mine in a rough, forced kiss. The strength of the grasp caused my pussy to spasm. I eagerly opened my lips, welcoming the tongue into my mouth. I didn't know anyone had moved behind me until I felt hands on my shoulders. They travelled down my arms and pulled them behind my back. I felt the rope against my skin as it was wound around my elbows, pulling them together.

A cry escaped my lips as the rope stretched my shoulders causing pain. The coarse fibres continued to hug my body, wrapping around my chest below my breasts, and tying off at my waist. The kiss was broken and a recognisable whispered in my ear, "Remember the safe word." Though scared, I nodded. I felt a rush of air hit my breasts as I heard and felt the rip of my blouse. I imagined the buttons flying off in different directions as the skin was exposed beneath. The lacy bra was the next to go, expertly unclipped. The straps were cut allowing the clothing to fall to the floor leaving my breasts naked and visible.

I heard familiar voices enter the room and knew Jason, Matt and Simon had arrived. Unable to see I relied on my hearing to determine the events that followed. The scuff of wheels on carpet told me the men had taken their seats across the conference room table. A faint click indicated the screen being turned on. I knew I would be the first thing the executives would see as they zoomed into the meeting. The thought sent fresh juice into my panties.

I heard the gasp of each CEO as their screens were filled with my semi-naked form. When all executives were present the meeting began. Once again I could hear the sound of chairs moving. I felt the presence of someone next to me and heard Brian say, "Told you it would be worth it. Now, what should we do to this beauty?"

I realised what the "special meeting" was all about and nervously bit my lower lip wondering what these men had in store for me. My pussy gushed with the possibilities knowing who was in the room with me.

"Place the clamps on her nipples."

I felt the familiar pinch of the metal clamps and knew they were the same clamps left for me on Monday. I anticipated the coming shock of electricity as the executives played with the controls. My body shook with each spark. I felt a hand slide up my skirt and into my panties. Fingers found my opening and scooped a generous helping of my excitement, pulling it out for all to see. The gasp of the men showed their approval as more volts were sent through my body.

"Show us her pussy."

My skirt was lifted over my hips as my lacy panties were torn and dropped to the ground. The feel of air on my arse and the knowledge that my whole body was exposed to these men excited me further. I wiggled my arse in the direction of the camera, giving everyone a show. Moans could be heard around the room.

"She wants it so bad."

"Use the whip on her arse."

I stiffened slightly. I had never been whipped before I was concerned. I felt the first slap of the leather against my arse. I jumped. A whimper escaping my lips. A pause, then another slap. I jumped again and moaned. Though the leather stung my flesh, my clit spasmed with each touch. I was surprised at the pleasure this action derived from my body and bent forward as much as the ropes would allow, pushing my rear towards the whip. A laugh could be heard behind me as the whip came down a little harder this time. My body spasmed with the sting.

"Make her cum. Use your hand."

A figure stood in front of me. My body shivered as a hand covered my mound, a finger sliding between the lips to rest on my clit. The finger began to rub the nerve as the whip came down on my arse, harder still. My breathing deepened as I parted my legs to allow easier access and vision for those on the screen. I barely heard the moans of the men as my own orgasm began to grow. My feet tingled as the sensation of the whip and finger joined in an explosion of pleasure. As I screamed out with an intense orgasm my nipples were alight with electricity. My body convulsed against the rope restraints.

"Fuck her arse."

I had barely recovered from the orgasm before I felt pressure at my rear. A hard, thick cock was driven into my arse. Hands held my hips, pulling them back, forcing the pole deeper. Mouth opened I groaned as the large muscle filled me.

"Fill her mouth."

As the movement began in my arse a cock slid between my lips. The hands on my hips controlled my movement on the cock deep in my mouth. I gagged as each push of my body drove the muscle down my throat and felt relief as I was pulled back on the rod behind me. My pussy spasmed with each movement, excitement dribbling down my leg.

"Fill her up."

The movements increased in speed and depth. I began to drool as the cock pushed further into my mouth and maintained its position with each thrust in my arse. My stomach twitched at the sensations. My nipples burst with an extreme shock, making me cry on the cock in my throat and my body vibrate. The cock in my throat exploded, cum spilling down my throat and over my chin as the pole was removed. A deep thrust and the rod in my arse jerked, shooting the hot seed into me. As the protrusion was removed cum dribbled over my arse and down my legs.

Once again I heard the groans of men on the screen clearly enjoying the scene before them. I felt something wet press against my clit making me start at the touch. With expert technique the tongue flickered over the nub, sucking it into the warmth of a mouth and nibbling on the nerve. The second orgasm flooded me with wave after wave of pleasure radiating from my clit and through my legs and stomach. My body quaked with the sensations travelling through me. My legs buckled, leaving me suspended by the rope.

"Fuck her pussy."

Hands lifted me up and forward. My legs were wrapped around a figure in front of me as I was lowered onto a waiting cock. It slid into me with ease. I squeezed my legs against the hips of this male inside me, holding myself against him. Hands gripped my arse rocking my hips back and forth, massaging the cock in my pussy. I bit my lip again, dropping my head back, enjoying being fucked in front of these men.

"She can take more than one."

Gasps came from the screen.

"Show us."

I felt movement as the guy inside me moved to the table and lay down. Hands guided me to a laying position above him, my arse and pussy visible to the camera. As we slid further onto the table, I sensed a presence crouching on the table behind me. I could only imagine the vision displayed to the executives as I felt the pressure of a second cock drive into my pussy, filling me up.

I gritted my teeth as I was stretched to accommodate both hard poles. Holding my body still the men began a slow movement, diving into my pussy in unison. A third cock tapped against my lips, pushing between, and assaulting my throat once more. I could clearly hear the unmistakable sound of the men on the screen feverishly stroking their cocks. Their moans told me they were close to their own mutual explosions.

I contracted my pelvic muscles and gripped the cocks in my pussy. With a hard thrust they both came. The push propelled me onto the cock in my mouth, driving it into my throat and releasing its fluid. My pussy felt empty as each rod was removed and I was pulled down the table, the cock in my mouth popping out. My feet were placed on the ground leaving me bent over the desk, my arse and pussy still visible. Mutual excitement dripped from my cunt.

"Finish her off with the whip."

I yelled as I felt the leather slap against my abused pussy. My legs were spread wider allowing for ample view of my soaked crotch and exposing my clit to the tendrils of the whip. Each connection of the whip was timed with a shock through my nipples. My raw body began to tense with the sensations as the warmth grew and spread through me. My legs rattled against the table as the orgasm grew. The whip hit harder causing me to scream with the pain and intensity of the explosion. I convulsed as the whip and shocks continued prolonging the torment.

My mind began to dim as my sensitive clit continued to be tapped by the leather whip. My legs gave out, leaving me hanging on the rope. A sudden pain in my nipples brought me back to the room as the clamps were ripped from my breasts. The room was quieter now. The rope was loosened, and my arms released. I moved them slowly, feeling pain in my shoulders from the constant stretch. A coat was wrapped around me as the blindfold was removed.

Brian stood in front of me with a wry smile on his face. His lips captured mine as he pulled me in for a tight embrace. I tasted the whiskey on his lips and melted into him once more. With an arm around me we walked to the elevators.

"They all come back next week."

I smiled at him, kissing him before we entered the elevator and headed home.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers