Office Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
My ride to visit the new counsellor is off to a wild start.
1.7k words
4.45
10.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped awkwardly into the bus, my heels catching slightly on the patterned rubber mats on the stairs. Grabbing the handrail, I was glad for the mask so the driver wouldn't be able to make out my annoyed embarrassment quite so easily.

"Hi," I asked, "Ah, how much?" It had been years since I rode a bus and I was not sure what the fares were anymore.

"Three dollars, ma'am," he said, obviously amused.

I dug into my purse and luckily, I had some change from my coffee earlier today, so I was able to scrape up enough to cover the cost. With a forced smile, wasted at the moment, I dropped the change in the till and turned to walk toward the back.

It had already been a long day. I had lent my car to my sister so she could run some errands around town. Of course, I knew I shouldn't have counted on Rebecca being back on time and I had completely forgotten about my appointment for the end of the day. Not that I was overly looking forward to it, to be honest.

I work at one of the local law firms and things have been pretty intense the last few months with lots of actions being filed and new clients coming in. I'd been picking up quite a few of the files and the pressure was starting to show. Finally, after one rather spectacular, so I was told, meeting the senior partner suggested I attend a couple sessions with a therapist we had on retainer.

Walking toward the back of the bus had done nothing to improve my mood. The bus was hot and muggy as the air outside and the mask made things even more stifling. I was dressed in a shorter skirt and a light sleeveless blouse, my light brown hair brushed back over my shoulders. I had to admit the top probably wasn't exactly appropriate for a meeting with a therapist and the looks from the other occupants of the crowded bus was more than supporting the idea.

I hated to admit it, but I was secretly enjoying a few of the looks as it was. I had a lot on my mind lately and it had been some time since I had any chance for my usual stress relief. I always had a bit of a subtle exhibitionist streak, but never really played it up these days and always in tightly controlled situations. Walking to the middle of the bus I realized I was more in the wild than I had been in years and wasn't too sure how I was feeling about it.

The bus was already fairly crowded with all the seats taken and no one was looking eager to give up their seats to the pretty woman. Feeling a bit put out I held on to one of the vertical bars near the rear door, standing along a bench and behind another seat. Glancing at the window across from me I noticed a few of the older guys looking me over, feeling a nervous pressure in my chest as I watched them back.

As the bus started moving, I noticed with the stuttering motion that my breasts, with the light top, were swaying a bit more than I had realized. I had one arm holding at head level, with my other holding my bag so there was no way I could subtly cover myself. And I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I gripped the bar tightly as the bus slowed at its next stop, pulling me off balance a bit. I glanced down at the older gentleman beside me, probably late fifties, as I stumbled but he didn't meet my gaze. With the position we were in he had a pretty nice side view of my ass in the tight skirt with bare legs, so I suppose it made sense he didn't want to get up. I could feel his eyes, and those of a few others near-by watch my awkward stumble, the feeling of excited pressure growing stronger.

With the next few stops a lot more people got on and I found myself pushed toward the seat more, gripping the bar tightly in the press. I had ended up turning my back to the man in the seat, concentrating more on keeping my balance and watching for a barely remembered stop. The air was close, the feeling of bodies pressed against me strangely exciting as I breathed heavily behind my mask.

The first caress on my leg was surely an accident. The movement, the press of those around me meant that some unusual contact was sure to happen. At the same time the shoulder pressing into my breast was a bit more deliberate, you expect it from the young guys unfortunately, but at least he made it look like an accident.

A few moments later I felt the hand on my leg again and knew this was no accident. It started behind my knee; the palm of the hand slightly damp as it gently squeezed before sliding higher slowly. I kept my head forward, afraid of losing my balance on the jerky ride. My heart was hammering in my chest, why was I excited by this? What the hell is wrong with me?

I bit my lip, holding the bar tighter as the hand slid up and down, the rough fingers tickling my smooth skin. The sheer nerve of the move amazed me, caressing a total stranger like this! As much as I hated to admit it though I felt my breath grow short with excitement and even shifted slightly closer to the intruding hand.

A moment later I felt another, smaller, hand on my ass over my skirt.

Oh my god! My mind raced, should I stop this? Say anything? Did I even want to?

My lack of response must have made them bold and within seconds both hands were running over my legs and ass. I could feel my nipples tighten in excitement, was this really happening? I mean I had fantasized about this, ok maybe a lot, but the reality was more than I expected.

The caresses on my legs continued, slowly up and down, pushing the skirt slightly higher but not going too high. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen but having my skirt hiked over my hips in public was not something I really wanted to experience!

After a few minutes I shifted again and caught my breath when a hand cupped my breast. Really? Space was tight but I figured it was the young guy getting bold while the older guy inched his hand up my inner thigh, the tickling feeling sending sheer energy to my pussy. I realized it had been a long time since I wanted a touch like this, the bold, subtle insistence making me want to simply surrender. Drop the pressure for a time and just luxuriate under someone else's control.

The hand lifted my breast, the thumb brushing over my nipple as it squeezed. It was the most intense feeling I have had in so long I almost collapsed. I closed my eyes, not even caring for once as it massaged me, the other man's hand slipping higher with each caress.

My blouse was not tucked in so the hand dropped for a moment before slipping under my shirt and rubbing my belly. My eyes snapped open for a second, too far?

Wait, and see? Indecision warred in my mind as he caressed my belly before sliding higher to cup me again. The heat of the hand was so exciting while the other man's hand brushed my panties, already wet, making my knees weak.

The hand in my shirt was quicker, more excited. He gripped the edge of my cup, struggling to pull it down and get better access. The man sitting must have noticed and within moments a more experienced hand reached up and with an impressive flick, unclipped my bra!

Oh crap!

The younger guy was fast. The bra was up in seconds, my breasts dropping free under the blouse. His hand massaged eagerly; his excitement infectious as he brushed my nipples roughly. My breasts are always sensitive but, in this situation, it seemed they were on fire! With my free hand I covered my mouth and dropped my head, afraid I would cry out. This was beyond anything I had ever imagined, better, more intense than I could believe!

The older guy was reaching higher, gently pressing against my pussy as I slightly spread my legs. What are you doing! A small voice of control screamed in the back of my mind, sounding even more annoyed than usual when it was being ignored.

With the pressure released, the shoulder strap of my bra had slipped down my shoulder. Seeing his opportunity, the young guy hooked it with his free hand and pulled it down over my arm, leaving it hanging out the side of my blouse. Then to make matters worse, the hand under my top quickly pulled it through the arm to the other side!

Bastards! Within seconds my bra was hanging on the arm holding the post which I had to drop before anyone noticed! As I dropped my arm it was gone, tucked away for some pervert to jerk off on later but now I had bigger concerns. Well two of them!

The older guy's hand joined the younger, each taking a breast and massaging me, while his other hand rubbed my pussy! I was in heaven! All the work, the stress gone in the sheer sensation and awfulness of this.

After a few minutes, helpless under their hands the bus rolled to a stop again. The younger guy pulled away as the crowded bus started to empty and I realized to my horror that I was at my stop!

I was so lost in the moment I wasn't paying attention! I glanced down at the older gentleman, dropping my hand to squeeze his shoulder. It felt like such a cheap return for such an experience but his eyes crinkled with a wide smile.

"Thank you," I say feeling foolish, "I, um, this is my stop."

"Another time," he replied, tapping my leg, "Thanks for playing along."

I nod and turn away embarrassed at how unbelievably horny I was at the moment.

Stepping off the bus I remembered my bra was gone and my breasts were swinging freely, my nipples rigid with the brushing against my shirt.

Stepping onto the sidewalk I glanced down, annoyed that my expensive bra was gone and how obvious it was I wasn't wearing one. Great, I thought walking toward my therapist building, nothing like making a good first impression!