All Comments on 'Office Top and Bottom Ch. 01'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved this story....

I loved this story...I could actually see this happening...

you have so many possibilities for more chapters...Jenni gets the pics...the janitor black mails him farther...the janitor has co-workers that he has to service...the boss gets a copy of the pics...

I hope you continue with it...it was well written...

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Another great Jack Off story

Thank you for remembering me and letting me read your new story. I masturbated to a great cum while reading it. Made me want to suck you off.

Tommy aka LittleTommyTudor

tgb0183@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT STORY

I wish we had a janitor like this in my building,I would work late every night.

jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Third Time Reading This!

And still love it! please finish chapter two soon!

bisexualfantasy69bisexualfantasy69almost 12 years ago
caught

getting caught and made to suck cock having pix and video taken is hot. made to suck his cock want to get caught one day

klippertklippertover 11 years ago
That was fun

Very well written. I was taken to the edge of my taste (no pun intended) humiliation, didn't go over the edge. The closing statement...even made me excited:"when you tell somebody to do something? If they don't want to do it, they won't."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My boss

I would love to have given my male boss a coffee cup like the one in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
262 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES