All Comments on 'Office Visit'

by jay hanspard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice!

I would like me wife to visit me sometime like this!

Great job! A few spelling errors but I got over it!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

shortncurvyshortncurvyabout 19 years ago
Hot Stuff!

This was a really great story! It was full of lots of description and detail. Very sexy. My only suggestions are 1) to maybe have a little bit more of an intro, to introduce the characters and such, and 2) to use the conventional way of having characters speak (i.e., "Tug my nipples, please!" she said, eying him seductively). It was a little distracting the way it was, and a little artificial. But overall, great story. I know it helped me get off to a nice start to the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Simply loved it very detailed which i like alot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the story?

This is but a fuck scene. Normally this would be a part of a story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not much story, but at least they’re married.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

26thnc,

when I read one of your comments I picture you with a sad face clown in an army suit with sad faced medals and patches, with rank of private first class clown.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

We know nothing of her other than she wants to be fucked by a colleague, no idea if she is married, if she is a regular cheater. The sex was excellent but it was not a complete story without some filling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous