Office Visit

Story Info
Put in my place during a sales call by a trio of beauties.
1.8k words
4.47
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers

My wife works in sales and every now and then I help her out by delivering items for her. One of the stops on her route is a small chiropractic office. It's a stop I love to visit as all the women who work there are very attractive and friendly. Christine, who works at the front desk is strikingly beautiful, with short blond hair and a slim Nordic body. A simple visit to the office always sets off fantasies for days.

One fantastic day, while visiting the office, I was greeted by one of the owners, Jennifer. Jen was always friendly and also very attractive. This day she was even more friendly than any of the previous visits. After exchanging some small talk she asked me to go upstairs to her office as she had something to go over.

I obliged and started up the stairs, she didn't follow right away so I stopped on the steps and looked back. Jen was talking with Christine and met my eyes, "I'll be right up," she said and smiled.

I continued up to her office and waited.

A few minutes later Jen met me in the office, she was all smiles. "Thanks," she said while walking past me. She approached the desk and turned, leaning back against it. She looked great in a button up white shirt, her firm breasts nicely outlined in the cut of the material.

For a few minutes she just looked at me and smiled. I wasn't sure what to say and so I just waited. Finally she spoke up. "When you come by and see us you don't stay that long, did you know when your wife comes by we can sometimes chat for hours?"

"She's mentioned conversations she's had at times," I replied.

"Oh has she, I wonder if she tells you everything?"

"I don't know, should I be worried?" I asked playfully.

"She tells us everything," she said and her smile widened. While we were talking she kept playing with the top button on her shirt, it was very suggestive and very distracting.

"Oh, really?" I wasn't sure where this was going but I was enjoying the ride.

"Yes. Like she told us you like to masturbate," she said, again, smiling and she cocked her head to the side.

I froze, I had no idea what to say.

"And by us, I mean everyone in the office."

I just stood there like a deer in the headlights.

"She's also told us you have fantasies about us."

I had mentioned to my wife how attractive the ladies in this office were, often times my wife joked about how I enjoy making deliveries. "Um, I didn't, I just.."

"Don't deny it. She told us everything."

I stopped talking, not sure what to do.

"Why don't you take your pants off?"

I thought she must be kidding, so I played along. "Oh, wouldn't that be nice, but I just couldn't."

Jen had unbuttoned a couple buttons on her shirt and was looking even hotter. "Yes, you can, and you will." She lost her smile and just stared at me.

"I'd really love to, seriously, I would, but I'm not sure my wife would appreciate it."

Jen stared at me for a second, then smiled briefly. She then leaned over her desk and picked up her phone. I was very confused at this point, also very turned on as when she leaned back she exposed more and more, I could now see her bra was black lace and cradled her breasts beautifully. She dialed a number and paused for a second, then said into the phone, "Hi, it's Jen." Pause, "Yep, yes, one sec." She then held out the phone to me.

I stepped over and took the phone from her, putting it to my ear I said, "Hello?"

"Hi dear." It was my wife's voice.

"Hi," was all I could think to say.

"I want you to do what they tell you to do."

"Um, I'm not sure that you know what..."

She cut me off, "Do what they tell you to do, be a good boy and don't embarrass me."

"I, um, I..." I didn't get to finish as she just hung up, not that I knew what I was going to say. I handed the phone back to Jen who hung it up.

Jen then pointed at me and flicked her finger in a "let's go" motion.

I didn't move, frozen again.

Jen leaned her head to the side and started to look annoyed. "Well?" She motioned again with her finger.

Like being in a trance I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. As I did Jen smiled, I felt as if I just wanted to please her and slid my pants down. Jen nodded, as she did I could feel my cock getting hard.

"Good, keep going, take it all off."

I kept undressing until I was just in my underwear, which was now tenting quite a bit.

"Off!" Jen was now commanding me.

I followed her command and slid my shorts down, my cock sprang up.

"Well it looks like you are enjoying this. Your wife says you like to jerk off while being watched, we thought we'd indulge you a bit."

I stood before her hands at my side, she smiled at me.

"So, do I need to tell you how to jerk it? Oh wait, you're probably just waiting for a bigger audience." She leaned back and picked up the phone again, pressed a button and then said, "Hi Christine, can you please come up to my office?"

I was both excited and scared. Jen's smile widened. We just stared at each other for a few moments, I could hear Christine coming up the stairs behind me but I didn't look back.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she joked when she entered the office. She brushed by me and joined Jen at the desk. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"This looks like fun!"

I turned to find another woman in the doorway, one I hadn't met before but I knew worked in the office. She walked past me and over to the desk bookending Jen on the other side. There I stood, stark naked, with three lovely ladies watching me. This was indeed a fantasy of mine and my head was swimming.

"Is this all he does, stand there?" Christine asked.

"So far," Jen replied. She looked at me. "Well Jerky Boy let's have at it."

I started to stroke my cock. It was so hard and felt so good it sent a shiver through me or maybe it was partially the air conditioning but it felt fantastic.

This went on for a few minutes, most of which I can't remember very well as my mind was swimming. I remember them watching as I slid my hand up and down my cock, I had no idea what else to do.

After some time Jen said, "Not too fast and no cumming."

I nodded and kept stroking. After a few more minutes I could feel myself on the edge. I slowed my pace down and watched them watching me. I then heard myself ask, "Please may I come?"

Jen smiled. "No. You look pretty much ready to though, why don't you stop for a bit?"

I did as she asked.

"Come over here, in front of me, and kneel down."

I walked over and knelt before her, I was in a trance, a fantastic sexual trance.

"Good, now here's the deal, you don't get to cum today, not here anyway. We wanted to get you worked up and ready to pleasure your wife." Jen turned to Christine, "I'd say he's pretty worked up, what do you think?"

Christine slipped off one of her shoes and reached her nylon clad foot over to my cock and ran it over the tip. "Yes, yes he is."

The touch of her foot caressing my cock was electric and made my cock twitch.

"No no, no cumming," Jen commanded.

I looked down. "I'm not, sorry," was all I could think to say.

Jen looked over to the other woman in the office, "Missy, can you help me with this part?"

"Sure," she said and stood up, switching places with Jen so she was now standing in front of me.

"Here's what we want you to do now. You're going to go home and please your wife. You're going to do so in such a manner as you never have before and she'll let us know if you did a good job, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"You may think you understand, but I think we need to give you some more instruction first. Let's say Missy here is your wife, when you get home we want you to strip down as you are now and kneel before your beautiful wife."

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Then, you should start at her feet and kiss her gently."

"Yes."

Jen paused. "We want you to show us how you will do this here, with Missy."

I looked up at Missy who met my gaze. She smiled and nodded slightly. I looked at Jen then down at Missy's feet. She slid off her shoes and held a foot out towards me. I leaned down and kissed her foot.

"Good," Jen said. "Now slowly work your way up her legs, kissing as you go."

I did as I was told. Missy was wearing a skirt that was tight fitting and cut just above the knees. Her legs were bare other than the skirt, which I could not see past. I kissed her legs moving up to the knees, then I paused. Just as I got to her knees Missy reached down and slid her skirt all the way up exposing a beautiful pair of white panties with little blue flowers. From my angle I was staring directly at her panties and it was amazing.

Missy slid back so she was sitting on the desk and spread her legs a bit then looked down at me, "Keep going."

I complied. Kissed my way slowly up her leg until I reached her panties and then I paused and looked up.

Missy smiled at me and then looked to Jen. Jen said, "No, that's all he'll have for today's lesson." Missy looked back at me, gave me a quick smile and then hopped off the desk pulling her skirt back down.

"Well, I think we're done here, you know, for now. And now it's time to go home to your wife.

"Uh, huh," was all I was able to manage.

All the ladies then left the room. After a few seconds I got up and got dressed. It was a while before I was able to soften up enough to be presentable. When I was I went down stairs, when I got to the office Jen was there, sitting on her desk.

"Have a good day," she said to me.

"You too," I replied and then I left to go home to my wife. What happened at home is a whole different story.

Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers