Office Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George should have felt bad, but he didn't have that in him. Truth be told, all he wanted was more, and so he reached out for more.

Olivia said nothing as his hands stroked up and down her thighs, feeling them up and squeezing the tremendous muscles.

Will you please stop? she asked when he had groped her crossed legs for a good ten minutes.

"I can't," he admitted.

"I'm not wearing lingerie. I'm not contractually obliged to have you use my body."

"Then why let me touch you at all?" he asked, and his hand was still on her as he drove, trying to get between her shapely thighs to finger the bare pussy beneath the mini-skirt.

"Just... drive me home."

"Are you sure that's where you want to go? Back to your boyfriend?"

"If you take me back to my family, daddy will see how I'm glowing from what you did, find your address and murder you. My boyfriend won't notice, though—"

"And why's that?"

"I'm not with him for his brains."

"He's not with you for your brains, either," George said, and laughed.

"I told you to stop touching me!" she tried to get his hand off her, but he just snapped it back on her thigh.

"I know that, I'm just so hard," he said, squeezing the mighty quads.

"That's not my problem."

"You're the cause of it."

"Then sort it out."

"I can't, not with you here," he said, slowing down the car as he eased it into a bus stop.

"Then I'm taking the tube back home," she said and reached for the door handle.

George locked the doors and she spun around, her mouth open.

"Open it."

"And have some bum rape you while you're walking the streets? No, I care too much about you to allow that."

"I'm not getting raped, and you don't care about me. Just my body."

"That's not true, I quite like you, too. It's just that your body—"

"Open the door."

"Dressed like that? You look sluttier than the skanks out serving the streets, and it is way past midnight. You're definitely getting raped if I let you out. Women aren't built like you. No foul man can resist not having you."

She sighed and crossed her arms.

"I have a point, don't I?"

"Fair," she relented. "What do I have to do?"

"I need you to fix the problem you've caused and forget about the touches I place on you."

"Now?"

"The entire ride back," he insisted.

"You're a bloody pig, you know that?"

"Known it a long time. Now, crawl to me, Olivia."

Olivia had already removed her seat belt, she had only herself to stop her from crawling to him like the slut he knew she was, but that switch in her mind. That dirty side of her perfect, angelic beauty, he knew what it craved now and was nastiness.

She crawled to him and lay over the midsection, and he was glad for having the gear changes on his fancy wheel. She was an expert at getting his rod out, and her tiny, manicured hand couldn't even grasp around the girth. "You're not covering my face, or my body, by the way. My boyfriend can't see me with cum on me."

"Then there's only one option—"

"That you cum in your shoes. It's an automatic car, right? You only need one foot."

"If that's the deal, then I'm not driving anywhere."

Olivia sighed as the last hope died in her eyes. "Just, don't be ruthless on my throat, okay? I'll pinch your balls if you do."

"Just get sucking, slut," he said and he saw the wicked, naughty smile come across her as she took it in her mouth.

George got them going again, deriving down the streets of London while possibly the hottest babe in the city deep-throated his fat, smelly and mushroom-shaped cock.

He lifted up her skirt and placed his hand atop her massive ass cheek, fondling and squeezing it as he leaned back and enjoyed the best car ride home.

SPANK!

"Fuck me...you sure know how to suck cock" George sighed from the immense pleasure her talented mouth gave him.

"Mmmmmph!" Olivia moaned around her mouthful of dick, humming every time the fat shaft hit the back of her throat to vibrate against the sensitive head.

"Oh god! Fuck!" George began to groan, his hand flexing in Olivia's hair as he forcefully tried to help the beautiful platinum blonde to fuck her mouth on his dick. But the whore was already slamming her lips up and down his cock so fast that he couldn't keep up with how good it felt.

The car became one big noise of wet sucking sounds and the occasional slurp as Olivia almost slid her lips off his dick completely. The wet fucking noises between her lips sounded like George was already fucking her soaking pussy, but it was her hot mouth that he nailed right then and Olivia looked gorgeous doing it.

Her mouth was a lewd 'O', her lips tightly painted around his fat shaft as they slid up and down the veiny rod. Her tongue flew inside her mouth, hotter and more furiously than when she and George had been making out. Her hair bounced in time with the light jiggle of her tits as she forcefully fucked her mouth up and down his righteous shaft.

"Mmmm, fuck, I love your cock fucking my mouth!" Olivia panted as she pulled her lips from his dick and began to madly lick around his thick head.

Slurping all the way down, Olivia pulled almost all the way off before slamming her face back down his cock. Constantly, the curvaceous bombshell fucked her mouth, slurping wildly and sucking as hard as she could. Her cheeks hollowed out as best as they could while filled with such an impressive rod.

Her large, succulent tits bounced lustfully within their tight confines, jiggling her cleavage and threatening to come out of her denim jacket as she forcefully fucked her head back and forth.

"God, you're so fucking good at this!" George growled "Fuck, your mouth is on fire!"

Olivia moaned and continued to suck as hard and as fast as she could. Her hair swung and shook everywhere she was sucking so wildly.

"Mmmm, god your cock tastes so good!" Olivia purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick for a second to pant in some air and then attacked his dick again.

"Do you like me sucking your dick like a true slut?" Olivia asked breathily as she pulled her mouth from his dick and worked her jaw, her fist squeezing and flying up his cock as she pounded it with her hand.

"Fuck yeah! Ah shit! Your poor boyfriend, if he only knew you were sucking his roommate's cock like the perfect whore you are," George replied tightly, his face a mix of ecstasy and desperate need.

"Don't you dare tell anyone. I'm only a whore for you," Olivia said playfully, a luscious smile painting her beautiful face as she held her lips right next to where she was jacking his dick.

"We'll see about that," George teased and Olivia felt a bolt of electricity rush through her as she sucked on the fat head.

"Mmmmmph!" Olivia moaned around her mouthful of cock as she sucked as hard as she could. Her tongue was like a flickering blur inside her mouth. Her teeth clenched down on his cock, scraping along the thick shaft as she bobbed her head up and down wildly and she moaned loudly. But only George could hear her redoubled her efforts to fuck her mouth on his cock. Slamming her head up and down his dick like a starving mad woman.

Fuck she had never been so turned on in her life!

"You'll do this from now, yeah? You'll suck on my dick the entire ride home, yes?" George asked.

Olivia came up for air and jerked him off while he lowered the speed so he could look at her slutty expression. when she came up for air. "As if I have a choice," she said and took his cock back in her mouth.

Hearing the whore's complete submission to this, George growled, pulling her down onto his dick. "Shit! You're so fucking good at sucking dick!" He groaned a moment later as Olivia' tongue whipped around his cock expertly and she slammed his entire rod back into her mouth. "Oh fuck! Ever since I first saw those full lips, I knew you'd be the best fucking cocksucker! Shit!" George groaned through clenched teeth as Olivia blew him harder.

"Mmmmmm, do you like fucking my mouth on your big dick while my boyfriend is at home waiting for me?" Olivia asked sexily as she momentarily slipped her lips from his cock before hungrily devouring it again.

"FUCK!" George shouted out in pleasure. "You're so fucking good at this! You're fucking born to suck cock whore!" He half-growled and half-teased, and Olivia purred as she let him fill her mouth with his dick.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder. Olivia was committed to giving George the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick.

The whole car was filled with the illicit sound of the hot blowjob as Olivia' platinum blonde hair, no longer straight from all the fucking George had given her, swung back and forth, the curly waves falling down her back as she fucked her face up and down on her the handsome man's impressive shaft.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big! I love it!" Olivia purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick to catch some air.

George grinned down at her woozily as his chest heaved from how hard he was breathing.

Fuck but she made him feel good! He could hardly hold his eyes on the road.

"Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" Olivia teased, rolling back into him to look up at his intense gaze, her sunglasses hiding the stars in her eyes as George's handsomeness had her swooning.

"God damn... you're so fucking gorgeous!" George replied honestly, running his hand over her flat stomach, loving the feel of her toned muscles and the golden belly ring on her sexy navel.

"And you're the most vile, fat, and disgusting pig I've ever been with." Olivia giggled before she rolled back around, her massive booty coming back into view as she lay perfectly on her side, her lips finding his cock with the quickness.

"Yet, I'm the best fuck you've ever had," he stated, and she flipped him off with the one hand not helping the blowjob.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her wavy hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Olivia sucked hard and fast. The fat head of George's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.

Seeing that massive booty, completely naked the firm and round cheeks, just lying there so perfectly, George lined up his hand.

SPANK!

"Mmmmm, I love it when you spank my ass," Olivia moaned as she came up for air. "Are you going to cum for me, Goerge?" Olivia purred breathily as she flicked her long hair out of her face, before she went down on his shaft again.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" George exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had.

Coming up for air, a shiver ran through Olivia when he said that. "Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, George! I want you to use me like your whore!" Olivia replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore, the blonde gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth, all the while George groaned and moaned as Olivia panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to drink his cum and just the thought about her boyfriend waiting at home while she had a mouth full of her boss' dick turned her on so much her juices started flowing.

George looked down at the hottest and most wondrous sight he had ever seen. The stunning little thicc snack, lying in his lap, looking so fucking whorish and beautiful all at once.

Fuck! But it felt incredible! Her mouth was slick and smooth and hot and wet all at the same time. Fucking hell, that sexy mouth was stretched lewdly in an 'O' as she strained to take all of his inches into her mouth, banging against the back of her throat with every thrust deep into her lascivious orifice.

Holy fuck but she was gorgeous! Seeing her beautiful face wrapped around his rod was almost enough to make George cum. And cum hard. He was so close already after she had just sucked his cock this long, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer as he simply hadn't experienced a blowjob this good. It overwhelmed him.

"I'm not against being your whore, but if I'm going to be your whore, I'd better do more than that," Olivia said once she had come up for air, his hand finding her clit.

"Oh?" George asked with a raised eyebrow, eyeing her amusedly at how turned on she was just from sucking his dick and the more he fingered her clit, sinking his fingers in and probing her g-spot, the more she squirmed in his lap.

"Mhm." Olivia mewed, her toes curling in pleasure. "Get ready to cum down your whore's throat, George." Olivia giggled and then she did something that he didn't expect, and fuck did his balls almost burst!

Sucking hard, Olivia slammed her mouth up and down his cock a few times, licking as she went and lubricating his cock in her saliva even more than before. And then, as she slammed her mouth down one last time, the tip of his cock ramming against the back of her throat, she stopped and slowly... oh so slowly... pushed his dick against the back of her throat.

The whore worked harder and more forcefully, fully committed to giving him her throat and it almost scared him how little regard she paid her boyfriend, but she was the hottest slut he'd ever come across the way she forced his cock into her tight throat.

George nearly lost his all bearings! The feel of her tight, wet throat wrapping around his dick was so intense. "Holy fuck, whore. Keep taking more."

George's hand left her climaxing pussy, his work on her g-spot complete as she was gushing with juices while gagging on his cock. Reaching up, he moved his hand to her crop-top and squeezed her massive tits.

Olivia was on fire as her orgasm rocked her world, his expert fingers manipulating her in all the right ways as she religiously feasted on his cock. At first, she just remained still, gagging and coughing, and then, ever so slowly and deliberately, she pulled off the thick head and eased his cock almost out of her mouth and then swiftly let her lips descend the raging pole until the thick tip pushed into her throat again.

Once, twice, three times, four times, Olivia repeated the pattern until she could take the tip of his cock into her throat easily, even if carefully, and then she slowly began to pick up speed once more. Finally, she was fucking her face on his dick as fast and as hard as she had been before, but this time taking an inch of his cock deep into her throat.

The noises of her gagging and slurping joined his moans as they filled the mustang illicitly, but Olivia didn't care, she just kept fucking her mouth wildly. And for George... it took everything from him to hold on and not cum too son!

Fuck but he was close!

The feel of her throat was unbelievable! The feel of her and the sight of her, it was just knee-weakening!

He almost drove off the road because of how amazing she was.

"Mmmm I love your cock!" Olivia purred as she momentarily pulled his dick from her mouth and gasped for air, before diving back onto his cock and swallowing six inches of it hungrily.

"Probably as much as I love your mouth and throat! Fuck!! If you keep sucking my dick like this I'm going to cum!" George groaned loudly, mauling her tits while driving further into southern London.

Fuck but George could barely hold himself back as her entire body began to shake from the way he twisted her stiff nipples, and those sexy thighs kept on rubbing against each other as the whore basked in pleasure.

God damn... this bitch was destined to please men. Her entire fucking body, built to be pleasured the way the sensations spread all the way down to her toes as they curled and twitched in those gorgeous heels.

Over and over she bobbed her head furiously, sucking and slurping, slobbering and sucking, as she gagged and swallowed more and more. Until finally, Olivia slowed once again and eased another inch down her throat!

Holding herself perfectly straight, her big tits being toyed with in his massive hand, Olivia sank that extra inch down her throat much quicker than the first inch. But she still took her time for the first few sucks before she was back to slamming her face up and down his shaft.

Just as George had managed to get a hold of himself, barely at that, Olivia stopped once again and took another, and then another, and then the final inch of his cock down her throat, until she was gagging loudly, her mouth buried at the base of his cock, her fingers toying with his balls as she gagged and coughed.

"FUCK!" George let out, pinching her stiff nipples so hard she screamed with a mouth and throat full of cock.

Over and over she bobbed her head maddeningly fast and hard, fucking her mouth on his dick like her life depended on it.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Was all George could chant at first as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked through his body, almost making his knees give way.

"MMMMMPHHHH!" Olivia moaned around his cock, fucking herself furiously up and down the fat, cheese smelling shaft.

"That's it, whore! FUCK! Ugh! Fuck your tight throat on my cock! Ungh! Suck my dick like your life depends on it!" George growled as he dug his fingers into her firm tits.

The feel in his hand was like a hammer to the cum in his balls. He almost erupted in her mouth right then and there as she repeatedly almost pulled her mouth from his dick before slamming her mouth back down.

Her tits were wondrously soft yet so fucking firm his dick pulsed in her throat at the feel of them. And he held on to her tits for dear life as the whore continued to fuck her mouth furiously with his dick.

"Fuck, Olivia, you've had your fair share of cock, haven't you? By heavens this is good!" He cried out as he squeezed her breast roughly in his hand.

Olivia responded by moaning loudly and arching her back again, pushing her chest into his groping hand. And fuck did George take good advantage of it. Squeezing and mauling them hard.

"Take my cock, whore! Fuck! Suck my dick, you gorgeous little fuck toy!" George called out, his mind swirling from how good she was sucking his dick.

Over and over Olivia's lips smacked against the base of George's dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth, Olivia roommate's was getting swifter and slicker at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less.

Up and down the beautiful blonde bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with George's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through him until he thought he might pass out!

Fuck but she was good at this! Rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe.

Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, George suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to the beauty's head, he quickly tightened his grip and held her in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down the whore's throat as he held her tightly, and began to pound his dick in and out of the whore's mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

The wet sounds of George's dick pumping between her soft lips resounded through the car, met with the harsh gagging of the blonde every time George forced his cock down her throat. Over and over, he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all she could do was to take it as her tongue flickered wildly.

1...345678