Office Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brick looked into her eyes, almost pleading with her, before trying again.

"Brick, please don't." She realised her breathing was becoming ragged. She should be making him leave her alone but somehow, she still felt unable to move while his dirty, fat fingers touched her perfect skin.

He edged closer, his sudden move catching her by surprise as his hand came up to cup her chin, holding her as he leaned in to brush his lips against hers.

"Please, I don't want—"

Brick didn't care, he kissed her quickly on the lips before she pulled her head to the side.

"Just a little kiss and you can go back to the boss," he begged while holding the coffee cup above her head. "Fucking hell you are too fucking beautiful."

She tried to turn her head away. "Brick... stop... please," she managed to gasp out in between his attempted kisses.

Brick pulled her closer and kissed her hard. This time she responded, her lips moving instinctively, reluctantly kissing him back despite the reeking, vile breath entering hers. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't stop herself or him. Something strange awoke in her because of him, and she found herself turned on by him.

She squirmed away from his grasp. "Brick, please don't force me," she exclaimed breathlessly, breaking the kiss.

Brick grabbed her chin again and pressed his lips once more against hers.

"Mmmmhhhpppfff," she moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss once more. "Brick—"

Brick kissed her with force, taking her backwards until he slammed her up against the coffee machine as his hand moved to encircle one of her large breasts.

She was frantic now as she struggled to break the kiss and push him away, but he was too strong for her. And a part of her wanted his other hand to get involved and cup both her breasts all at once. His hand left her breast, her relief a temporary illusion as she felt it land on her thigh, where it slid quickly along her stocking straps and under her mini-skirt.

Brick got so visibly excited at much he was getting away with that he put aside the cup and cupped a proper feel.

She struggled to get him off and get her body to head her mind, but she was a panting mess in this ugly vermin's groping hands. They were everywhere. One minute he was groping, squeezing and fondling her breasts, the next, sliding up and down her shapely thighs attempting to spread them and reach her teenage pussy.

"Such a little slut you are, Olivia. We both know you'll be the new office whore in no time, and we've never had a stunner like you here before," he said before kissing her again.

This time, her body's strange needs finally headed her screaming mind until she managed to take advantage of his groping hands and get the cup.

Spinning around, she placed the cup and started pouring the coffee, but with her ass against his raging hardon, she was even more exposed.

"Your ass is bloody big, Olivia. Biggest I've seen, and it feels so good in my hands, love," he said, panting in her ear while fondling her massive ass cheeks.

His tongue licked up her neck and his hands altered between groping her tits and ass until she managed to snap out of the crazy instinct that had her moaning. She grabbed his hand atop her tit and removed them while the cup filled.

"I said no," she insisted and pushed back against him to try and get some distance.

A costly mistake.

His hand took advantage of her focus and before she realized it, his hand was up her mini-skirt, her thong pushed aside and his dirty, disgusting fingers were inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, your nipples weren't lying. You love it, you little skank," he moaned the words into her ear while she ashamedly leaned back against him, her muscularly fit and huge thighs, rendered numb and weak as he fingered her g-spot crazy fast until she moaned and squirted juices over his fingers.

Bloody hell he had on the brink of an orgasm all this time? What was wrong with her?

"That's it, little thickety, my little Latina snack," he said, laughing at her taking pleasure from this, and she hated herself, too. "I reckon I'll be pounding your big ass sooner than you think, and I bet you're dying for it, you dirty little slut. Tell me you want it. Don't make force it in you. Beg for it like I know you want to."

She looked around and luckily none of the other colleagues could see them since the coffee machine was quite isolated. "Please, no more," she begged this fat, creep to stop fingering her and making her convulse in pleasure, but he just kept going and boy was he an expert. Never judge a book by the cover, she learned that the painful way.

"The coffee's done, love. I'm not getting the boss in a bad moon because you can't do your job," he said and left her gripping the counter to not collapse from the orgasm he had given her. "But I reckon I'll have plenty of chances to fuck you. I'll see if you surrender tomorrow."

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck you," she said, her ass cheeks rippling from his parting message as he left her in shame and with his stench reeking from her. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

After about thirty minutes, she returned, looking a bit flustered and her nipples were showing through her crop-top.

"What took you so long?" he asked, taking the coffee she handed him.

"Uhm, the guys are very, uhm, intense," she said, blushing.

"What did they do?" he asked, drinking some much-needed energy.

"Uhm, Brick held the coffee cup over his head, and said I would only get it if I gave him a kiss."

"And did you?"

"Well, you needed your coffee," she said and sat back down on her stool.

"A quick kiss doesn't take thirty minutes."

"Well, he might have showed me up against the machine and groped my tits while kissing me and..."

"What else?"

"I prefer not to say."

George smiled. "Well, he shouldn't have done that, and I'll have a word with him," he said, getting up from his seat.

"I think he left."

"Oh, so early?"

"Uhm, aren't we working overtime today?" she asked.

George checked his clock, realising how he had lost track of time, and she was indeed right. Then he noticed how she kept pulling on her skirt and adjusting her crop-top. A wicked idea came over him. Inspired by the success Brick had undoubtedly had in getting something from her. "Olivia, do you know why I requested the lace garments?"

"No, but I was wondering why it was so specific," she said, turning to face him.

"Because when we are working overtime and I'm as knackered as now, I like to finish the day by inspecting the products we sell. That's where you come in."

"What do you mean?"

"Undress, let me see you in just the lingerie."

"I don't remember talking about this in the interview."

"But it says so in the contract you signed."

"It does?"

"It does. Didn't you read what you signed?"

"Uhm... no," she admitted, her head falling low.

"That's not very smart of you."

"Another blonde moment," she sighed. "Oh, well... then I guess I have to then," she sighed, again and stood up, pulling down her skirt and when she stepped out of it, she pulled her crop-top over her head.

Now, all that kept her from nudity was her lingerie set and her accentuating heels.

The lacy bra stretched around the fronts of her massive, firm double E-cup breasts. The weight and size of her tits unlike anything he had seen up close and they seemed so big he questioned if they were fake, for a moment. But they were undoubtedly real. No surgeon could make tits that good.

He almost laughed at how perfect of a female specimen stood before him, and according to her application, she just turned legal a few weeks ago. "Jesus, Olivia. You must have had a tough time growing up," he said, genuinely sorry for the hassle it had to be to carry around such a huge pair of extra weight and all the unwanted attention she must have had to suffer.

Poor girl.

The garter belt framed her already wide hips and gave attention to the toned, deeply tanned stomach that lay between the lace, and then there was the skimpy, slightly see-through dark lace covering her pink, teenage pussy lips.

The essence of her curvaceous beauty was sex.

"Growing up was indeed difficult," she said, "and I don't think it will be easier here after what Brick did to me."

"At least you look perfect."

"I dunno." She tried to adjust the lace band of her thong. "It's a little small. Are you sure you ordered after the measurements I gave you?"

"I may have gone a bit shorter", he said and she turned cross. George held up his hands. "Just to test the durability of the support, and I assure you, it looks perfect on you," he said, hungrily gazing at her perfect tits.

"That makes sense," she said, brushing her hair and looking very uncomfortable.

"Please, turn around so I can see how the bra treats your back," he said, spinning his fingers in the air.

"Don't you guys test these things before you make the product?"

"Well, only on mannequins. We're a small, local company. The only chance we have to test our products, cheaply, are on our female employees."

"Oh, so I'm a bit important then," she said, smiling, but still seeming slightly inexperienced at showcasing her courageousness in such a vulnerable way. Even so, she spun around, slowly, and even stopping when her bare, firm and massive ass cheeks were facing him.

George had already seen them, spanked them even, and he could see his palm imprinted in her cheek.

Even so, it just looked so much bigger now than when she twerked those beauties in his lap. Then he noticed it, obviously the heels played their part, but she pushed her ass out for him. Letting it hang out, begging his eyes to admire its perfect firm form. And he did. Each of her ripe cheeks, vaulting out from her frame and he burned the image into his mind, never to forget this teenager.

The straps from the thong was somewhere, inside the chasm form by her colliding ass cheeks with only the triangle above it and the band showing.

"Olivia my dear, come here," he said beckoning her lusciousness to him, her thighs brushing over one another to demonstrate just how big her quad muscles were, as she sauntered to him until she stood between his spread legs. "There's an advantage with having you model them," he said and slid his hand up her fit thigh.

"How so?"

"I get to test how certain actions feel with the lingerie-sets on," he said.

"What actions?"

"Straddle me," he ordered and she bit her lip.

"This is a very unusual first day," she said and straddled him, her big ass settling in his lap as he slid his hands up the massive thighs and filled his hands with so much ass and yet so little at the same time of the total amount.

"Your work for me will be quite unusual, but as long as it's fun and memorable, what does it matter what we do?"

"That's true," she said, smiling and trying to hide how much he must creep her out. He found her an angel for putting up with him, and for letting him caress her incredible body so brazenly.

But he needed more.

"Let me experience touching the bra when its filled to the brim," he said and leaned forward. He looked up at her, hesitating, not really believing it a possibility that he would get the chance to fondle such big tits.

"Go on then, feel me up," she said, smiling wickedly as she floored him.

There it was again, that reaction to him. Where others found him vile, repulsive and disgusting, she seemed to want his hands on her titties. Unable to control himself any longer, he placed his hands under her big tits and pressed into the copious amount. "Oh... heaven," he sighed, sinking his fingers into the vastness of her breasts. He couldn't contain the pleasured groan escaping his throat as his palms made contact against bare skin.

He palmed Olivia's massive melons greedily, sliding his black hands all over her huge succulent breasts, letting his fingers touch every square inch of smooth breast-flesh.

Olivia was beside herself with fury. Why hadn't she read the contract and saved herself this degrading experience? And how had this stranger known to take advantage of how much of a bimbo she could be? The consequence of her blonde moment: Letting this fat, dirty pig run his black hands all over her big tits to test the damned bra. She recoiled at the sight of his fat fingers squeezing her breasts, his leering grin wide and she hated herself for liking this. For feeling her nipples harden under his groping hands, but when had she ever been able to fight her body? Never, it chimed to the wrong tunes, responded to any man, regardless of his looks or character, or action. All she had to do was get through this and try to find positives. Yeah, she could do that, she promised herself as her head rolled in pleasure from his treatment of her nipples.

George couldn't enough, squeezing them over and over again, his grip getting rougher each time, his face twisted up in nasty expression of pure lust.

Soon, he was digging his fingers into her soft, fleshy breasts hard, but she only sighed and moaned and kept pushing her tits out against his greedy palms. Despite everything she told herself, she was loving this rough treatment, enjoying this older man shamelessly feeling her up.

"How do they feel?" she asked.

"Very nice. So firm and heavy."

"I meant the bra," she reminded him, giggling.

"Oh, right," he said, having lost his focus in her big titties. "I need to inspect them more before I can make my judgement," he said and dived in, planting his face in her ballooning cleavage and she happily helped him by cradling his head.

"Do they feel good?" she asked.

"Are we still talking about the bra?" he asked, biting and licking on her tits.

"My boobies, you bastard."

"Oh, you've got the best tits. But I need to see how the tits look in that bra with a black cock fucking them," he said and unbuckled his belt.

"What?"

"You heard me, I have to test the product thoroughly and you're the model I've always wanted."

"But—"

"Get on your knees," he said and lowered his chair down so it was the perfect height for her.

"Are you serious? I have to let you—"

"It's in your contract, you should have read it."

"I'm such an idiot," she said, meekly, and she looked crestfallen.

"It will only be brief and once you have tested on lingerie set, you don't have to test it again," he said, brushing his hand through her lovely hair.

"Okay, then, but only a quick titty fuck."

"Only a quick one," he said, lowered his trousers and did the same with his cum-stained boxers as she knelt between his legs.

"Oh, it's—"

"Surprised?" he asked, lowing her reaction to the fat shaft pointing straight at her.

"Never judge a book by its cover, I guess," she said, and lifted up her huge tits.

Olivia shimmied forwards, and she moved so her upper-half was hovering over his crotch, before angling herself so that his huge and girthy black cock split inside the chasm her big tits formed. Then, pausing and meeting his gaze, she pushed her giant boobs together, encasing his shaft with the most immaculate softness possible.

"Oh!" George groaned, head falling back, his cock pulsing with excitement. His dick shuddered with excitement, and he could feel the fuel tanks in his balls begin to refill.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Olivia said as if awed by her choices that brought her on her knees before him. "If my boyfriend finds out—"

"What happens in this office remains in the office," he comforted her and she smiled.

The massive cleavage was the perfect holster and although there was a lot of titty flesh to fuck, his cock was up for the job.

"Bounce your titties up and down my cock. Lift the heavy knockers," he demanded and she did.

The big tits jiggled as she bounced them up and down his shaft, dragging his foreskin up and down with her voluptuousness.

"Am I doing it like you want?" she asked, lifting her big tits and letting them fall and jiggle at the base.

"God, yes," he groaned and reclined back, prepared to wake up from this obvious dream sequence.

The tits milked him and enhanced his size until the mushroom tip bumped into her chin whenever she leaned forwards from the force of her tits falling down.

God they were big!

The fleshy breasts bounced along his length, and it was already the best titty fuck he had ever had simply by the size of them alone, but he wasn't even fucking them. It was all her. She did everything and she knew exactly how to work a cock.

"Spit on the head," he demanded, and she grimaced and continued to bounce her tits until she finally relented and spat a proper glob of salvia onto the head. Letting the titty fuck spread the spit over her cleavage and down his shaft.

"I liked you until this," she said, staring angrily up at him. "I thought you might be nicer than you looked, but you're just like Brick, aren't you?"

"Oh, I am way worse," he groaned, the unending softness driving him crazy, his cock shuddering as she increased the speed.

There was something addictive about the sight to her. Seeing the way the soft, smooth flesh of her firm breasts resisted entry to his cock, her luscious breasts moulding around it as she kept increasing the speed and leaning ever more forwards until the tip of his dick bumped against her lower lip.

"Oh, my G—"

George drove his hips upwards, surprising her as the head of his cock entered her mouth.

Olivia couldn't help herself, closing her lips around the head just to feed her curiosity on how nasty the smell of it would be, and it was just as she had expected. It smelled like bad cheese.

"Look at you," George said, humping into her tits and into her mouth. "Holy hell you were made for filth."

Olivia couldn't help herself, unable to resist the cheesy smell of it as she sucked and swirled her tongue around the shaft. Bending her head, she took more of its length until her chin pressed into her cleavage, pushed up by the bra.

George reached for her head, and sank his fingers into her hair and patted her. "Such a good girl," he said while she sucked up and down the shaft. "Look at me, love."

Looking up into his eyes for the first time in a few minutes, him pushing the hair away from her eyes so she could do so, she released his cock from her mouth, bands of gooey spit connecting the two

"That was fun, but don't you think it's getting a bit late? she asked, sounding a bit nervous as she stood up on shaken legs.

"You're right, of course, I just got carried away."

"That's okay, I'm used to that," she said, and then he surprised her, grabbing her shapely thighs and lifting her up until he slammed her over his desk.

"George, what are you doing?"

"I've got to test how they affect the performance," he said, sliding his hand down to her thong.

Her big blue eyes widened and she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Are you serious?" she asked when he pulled aside her thong. "I'm not sure I want that, George. This is already gone, too far, I think."

"There's no turning back now, beautiful."

She tried to roll backwards and out of his reach, but he grabbed onto those incredible thighs and drew her back. With a quick adjustment of the standing desk, she was positioned perfectly.

"Please, I'm not comfortable with this. I have a boyf—"

"Don't care," he said and lined the mushroom head up.

"Can't we go over the contract again?"

"So fucking sexy," he said, resting the mushroom head against her shaven pussy lips.

"Please, I don't want—"

George slammed his black dick inside her.

"This can't be happening," she said as his fat shaft stretched her tight pussy.

"I am thinking the same thing," he said, in awe of her beauty as she lay on her back with her blonde hair framing her lovely face. Her eyes were closed and her full pink lips were parted and moving slightly as she grimaced and gasped and grunted in time with his initial thrusts.

123456...8