Office Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God but she looked so beautiful, perfect in every way imaginable and letting her new boss, a fat old pig, slam into her teenage pussy on her first day while dressed in the company's sexiest lace lingerie set. This was a complete knockout on the former office whores that they had enjoyed at the workplace. Olivia was simply designed for sex the way her tight pussy reacted, soaking wet and gripping his shaft, massaging the girth and making each inch he went deeper even better than the last.

"You're wearing a condom, right?"

"I didn't even consider it," he said, thrusting deeply into her pussy.

"Fuck, you can't cum in me," she moaned.

"Why not?"

"I'm not on the pill and my boyfriend and I—"

"That's okay," he said, not wanting to do anything that could ruin this incredible luck he was having. "I'll instead use this opportunity to further test the lingerie."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll pull out just in time, and cover your lingerie in cum. See how good it looks."

"Okay, that sounds better," she agreed, fucking agreed to having him cover her in cum.

"Oh, it feels so... ugh... big," Olivia grunted.

George typically went easy on the office whores when fucking them for the first time, but with such a beauty grunting in pain as he pushed and ploughed a path into her tight pussy, his motivation was to destroy. "How does it feel?"

"So big," she grunted and covered her cum-filled face in her hands as she panted and cried. "I have a boyfriend," she said, weeping as he reared himself back and slammed back inside, shaping her pussy to fit him and not the pathetic looser waiting for her at home.

"And you're cheating on him," he said, hammering down the reality.

"I never wanted to," she said, brushing aside her tears.

"Then why not use these," he said, running his hands over the large thighs, the muscles amazing to touch, "and stop me?"

Olivia removed her hands, her eyes no longer covered in cum, and she looked proper pissed. "You know why, you fat fuck!"

"Because you're a blonde bimbo, signing yourself off to be me personal fuck toy," he said, grinning wide.

"I'm not going to be your fuck toy!" Olivia groaned and slammed her head back against the cum-covered desk as he had set into a nice rhythm. He stuffed her continuously and on each re-entry into her deepest regions, he added power and speed.

George was soon fucking her roughly.

A shiver went through him at the sight of her cum-covered tits jiggling as he thrusted inside her and felt her cunt spasm and milk his shaft for maximum pleasure. George groaned, the sensation of this beauty's pussy gripping his throbbing, vile, fat cock was what he lived for. God, he loved seeing his white cock slam inside a spicy little Latina.

"Oh..." Olivia sighed. "I can feel it... so fucking deep," she groaned, her face contorted in pleasure and pain.

"Deep enough?" he asked, his hips a blur as he ploughed her pussy.

"Please, I don't think I can take more—"

"You will," he said, and kept thrusting, feeling her pussy resist him passage as none as girthy as him had ever been up there.

"Oh my God!" Olivia sighed, her legs wrapping around him as he slammed his hips against her thighs.

George wrapped one around her legs, appreciating the incredible shape of it, before he resumed the pace.

She looked incredible.

The curvaceous body rippled from his thrusts, those massive wobbling double E cup tempting him as he drilled her teenage pussy hard.

SLAP!

He swatted her tits and sank his fingers into firm, round tits, squeezing them as roughly as he fucked her.

SLAP!

"That hurts..." Olivia groaned, raising her head to look at the action as he slapped her bra-covered tits left and right.

SLAP!

"I said—"

SLAP!

"Oh, please—"

SLAP!

"This isn't fucking—"

SLAP!

"This is—"

SLAP!

"This is me testing the merchandise," he reminded her, squeezing her big tit, "and I need to see how much they can resist."

SLAP!

George grabbed her lace bra at the tiny string connecting the cups, and ripped it apart.

"Oh, you're insane!"

SLAP!

Her big, naked, breasts, wobbling free on her chest as he threw the bra far away.

SLAP!

"Ugh! Fuck! You fat pig!" she groaned, her body almost shaking as his cock worked her over just right.

"You like rough sex, don't you?" George asked with a knowing smirk, gripping on her big tits as he fucked her silly.

"Why are you even asking?" she moaned, not meeting his gaze.

"Come on, admit you want this."

"I want this to end!"

"That I cannot allow, at least not yet." George acted quickly, lowering the desk until it was the optimal height for him to climb onto it and over her, lifting her heavy legs until her little feet dangled over his shoulders, and he pushed forwards.

"Easyyyy!" she squealed when he folded her in half as he leant over her and she stared directly up at him as his beer belly lay atop of her toned stomach, locking her in place.

"Now let's test this Latina pussy," he said, and slammed down, withdrew and slammed back inside. Fucking her with slow, deep, powerful thrusts that kept her jaw dropping and her eyes rolling further and further into the back of her head. George saw it on her, the angle's advantage, the added length he went inside her. "You like this, don't you? Boyfriend's never gotten you this fiery, right?" he asked again, his body working smoothly, driving his full length into her again and again and again.

"Ahhhh! Fuck you!" she screamed, her body tightening up, shaking her head. Her massive tits were wobbling lewdly as he drove his hips into her, her big tits hitting her chin.

God, they were so big, he had to grope them again. He pushed her legs forwards until her ankles dangled next to her ears. "Keep them there," he commanded as he grabbed both of her bare tits and the little minx grabbed onto her legs to keep the angles optimal for him.

Olivia's body shook against him, her moans a frequent, broken record player as he kept pumping his cock into her, his ball sack loudly hitting the back of her thighs. "Oh, no... this can't be... I'm cumming!" she screamed out as the climax rattled her and lighted up her eyes. "Ahhhhh! You're fucking me too hard! It's too deeeeeep! AHHHHH!!"

"This is just the foreplay, Olivia" he groaned, smirking at her while squeezing her wobbling tits to his heart's content.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, her eyes shutting as her entire body rattled, vibrations and pleasure exploding within her and he could see the pleasure written on her face. She let go of her ankles and dug her long nails into his shirt, tearing it apart as she wiggled and lost control of herself.

"Just... keep fucking me through it!" she screamed, her body erupting in pleasure and he felt her heart beneath his hands, the beating rapid as she seemed to have a system malfunction.

"I'll do you one better," he said, letting go of her tits to find her clit, wanting her to completely abandon her attempts at controlling the wildness in her.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs, her body trying to shake him off violently, her legs kicking upwards, trying to break free of his control. "STOP! AHHHH!!! GET OFF ME!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! AHHHH!!!"

George loved this, she was so wild, and yet afraid of going even further into the filthy side of her, and he wouldn't allow her an escape. He kept her down, toyed with her clit, and kept drilling her pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" she kept screaming, her pussy convulsing around his shaft, gripping it, and showering it with juices as she squirmed them out of her cunt.

"Fucking hell," George had never seen a woman cum like that on his dick, and he couldn't remember anyone actually enjoying it like this little slut.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she begged for more, screaming wildly and he was glad that his office was soundproofed. None of the other firms, below and above their floor would know what he was doing. Only he got to listen to her singing.

"Sing for me, Olivia." He reached up and placed his hand atop her cheekbone.

SLAP!

"OOOOOHHHHHH SSSSHHHHHIIIITTTTT!!" she moaned loudly as she kept squirting out her juices, soaking his suit trousers and creating a waterfall over his desk.

SLAP!

"SING!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! MMMmmmmhhhhppfff!"

George had to kiss her through this, to take advantage of her passion and pleasure and let her tongue and lips unleash that on him through the hottest, most fiery kisses he had ever received. She was wild, her hands gripping the few strands on his mostly bald head and nearly tearing them out as she kissed him back, hard.

"Mmmmmmhppppppfff!" she moaned into his mouth as her body kept flexing as the juices kept gushing out of her shaking body.

When she stopped moving and shaking, he ended their kiss and leaned off her so she could move her legs.

Olivia's big ass slammed back onto the desk, leftover juices spurting out of her as she lay breathlessly beneath him, glistening with sweat, and her lips swollen from how hard their desperate kisses had been.

"That was... I need... please... just let me breathe," she begged for the chance to recover, but George had little interest in stopping.

"Take it!" he resumed the action, fucking her hard and fast. As George resumed drilling her, his eyes immediately went to her massive tits, jiggling from his forceful thrusts. "I fucking love your big tits," he said, diving down to seal a nipple in his mouth.

"Really? I hadn't fucking realised." Olivia grabbed around his head as she wrapped her legs around his back.

George alternated between nipples as she pressed him into her fleshy tits, his salvia coating the tanned, sweaty skin while his hands squeezed and fondled their perfection. "You have amazing tits," he groaned and kept slurping on them.

"You old farts always love my boobies," she sighed, and moaned when he bit on one nipple and twisted the other. "How are you so good at this?" she asked, moaning as he devoured her and gave her wet pussy constant thrusts.

"I have had big tits before, but they have been saggy and old. I've never had young tits as big and firm as these," he said, biting on her nipple.

"And you'll have them every day," she said, pulling back his head so their eyes met, "all because of that stupid contract."

"You reap what you sow," he smirked at her and got onto his elbows, just staring down at her and grabbing hold of her head while slamming into her.

"And when are you getting your comeuppance?"

"For what?"

"For forcing me to cheat on my boyfriend."

"Did Brick force you to cheat, too?"

"He didn't fuck me—"

"With his fingers he did."

"That was different."

"How? Didn't he make you cum?"

"Shut up and fuck me harder," she demanded and he was more than happy to comply.

"Ha, I don't think I would have needed the contract," he boasted.

"Just fuck me and shut up!" she moaned and panted, working herself up, clearly, to another orgasm.

"I think I'm gonna make you cum again, Olivia."

As she heard this, she quickly pulled back her legs and hooked her arms behind her knees, trying to recreate the position and he was happy help her. "It just... hit so... right," she moaned when he folded her again so that her big ass was up in the air, her big tits resting on her chin and his cock stabbing at her weak spot.

"You're learning now, Olivia," he said, grinning down at the fuck toy he was creating for the office's use. "Imagine years of this. You'll be a sex addict when you leave... if you leave our office at all."

"Oh, Fuck!" she screamed out loudly, the thrusts and his words sending her closer to the edge, clearly. She went wild again.

"You like the thought of being my fuck toy, Olivia?" he asked her, his own body tightened, flexed up as he focused his entire effort on making the spicy Latina squeal.

Olivia's beautiful eyes closed as the waves of pleasure showed on her face and her body was soon shaking.

George kept giving it to her, her juices splashing and coating the shaft. He kept at it, hitting that pussy from the same perfect angle, continuously.

"Oh my God! I feel it!" Olivia moaned, her eyes still clenched shut, shaking her head.

"Take my fat, big dick, slut and cum for me!"

"OH! GOD!" Olivia moaned out, her body dripping with sweat.

George was thoroughly piledriving her, taking her further and further into whoredom with each thrust. "Scream for me, my whore!"

"OHHHHH YEEEEEESSSS!" she screamed out. "You're making me CUUUUUMMM!!! AHHHHHH!!!"

"Do it! Do it! DO IT!" George grunted out, furiously drilling her through it, again.

"AH! AH! AH!" Olivia screamed, his hears hurting from the loudness of her and her body erupted as she squirted her juices once more.

"Cum for me, whore," he egged her on as this orgasm seemed weaker than other, her body tiring from the constant obliteration he put her pussy through.

"Don't stop..." she sighed and collapsed back down on the desk, her big ass creating a loud bang as the heavy, round cheeks connected and her juices created a new waterfall, adding to the pool beneath the desk. She looked spent and ravished, and in much-need of rest.

But George was gonna show her zero mercy and resumed fucking her, hard.

"No... no... no... I need rest... you can't—

SLAP!

"What can't I do?" he asked while she cupper her cheekbone that grew red from the slap.

"How are you outlasting me? I'm supposed to be the young one?" she asked, shocked that he still hadn't cum, and that he still kept fucking her.

"When you're as experienced as me, love," he began, piledriving her moans out of her, "age is just a number."

"George..." she sighed, and then remained silent as he fucked her savagely.

That big ass kept slamming into the desk, and her pussy adapted, heating up around his shaft and the walls seemed ready for more. The potential in her was extreme, and he would mould her into the perfect fuck toy. She just needed a brutal introduction on her first day.

"George... please!" she begged, fear in her eyes as she probably felt what he felt. She was about to cum again, her body now in control and her mind the passenger as he worked her pussy like a fine instrument. Milking the orgasms out of her like he squeezed her tits.

Then she erupted again.

"Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!"

Her eyes rolling back, her head falling back onto the desk, and she panted fast as he fucked her faster and rougher through it. Drilling her into his little whore. "AAAAAHHHH!!! I'M CUUUUMMMMIINNNGG!! AHHHHHH!!"

"Oh!" George groaned, his cock so sensitive from her gripping inner walls that he nearly lost control and filled her, but he reeled his own orgasm in and kept enforcing hers.

"That's it, baby! Fuck that fucking pussy right!" Olivia screamed as she convulsed and shook from the orgasm.

George's hips were a blur as he kept the fucking going at a pace that had her heart beating so fast beneath his hand.

He loved that, to feel the life beating in her and he tried to match the rhythm of her heartbeats, letting her own reaction to this lewd fucking dictate the pace.

"Your cock is amazing! My boyfriend could never do this!" she moaned and fed his ego as she stared up at him with watering eyes...

And then...

She pushed herself up and tried to kiss him, but she couldn't reach his lips...

So he dived down and met her halfway.

Their kisses were wild, and he liked to think that this is how she thanked him. That this was the slut in her taking control and letting him know she was in awe and love with what he was doing to her.

Finally, their mouths separated with a heated gasp, and their strings of salvia connected their parting mouths.

Then she wrapped her limbs around him and pressed their chests together. "Thank you," she moaned into his ear as he kept slamming his balls against her ass, driving down into her, deeply and roughly. "Don't you dare stop fucking me. I need more!"

"My oh my, Olivia," he began, biting on her earlobe while squashing her big tits beneath his chest, "what a whore you are."

"Don't tell anyone," she moaned the words and giggled in his ear. "Just make me cum, again."

"Oh, I can feel you getting close already!" George groaned, the whore's pussy gripping him so fucking hard, sending a shudder of lust through him. At this, he sped up, drilling his hot-bodied Latina harder.

"Are you at least getting close?"

"Oh, I'm fighting it now," he admitted, wanting this to never end, but she was gripping him too tight. Her body too amazing not to cum in, but he had to respect her wishes. He couldn't fuck this up... not yet.

"Just as long as you make me cum first. I need to feel that feeling again. Please help me... please make me," she begged.

Olivia dropped back down onto the desk, and drew him with her and sealed their lips together as he fucked her into another orgasm. Her moans entering his mouth as she kept him there, and danced with his tongue.

George kissed her back and slammed her into the desk, and he heard the desk make strange noises. He had never broken a desk before, but that was undoubtedly what the sound implied.

Fucking hell what a fuck, and he hadn't even cum yet despite fucking her so vigorously.

Their sweaty naked bodies remained glued together in sweat and gripping limbs as they fucked and kissed like crazy. It was happening, they would reach their climax together.

He needed to warn her, she wasn't on the pill, and in her tender age of recently just having turned eighteen, the chances were high if her thicc, powerful thighs kept him buried inside her.

He knew, could feel it, that if he didn't find a way to break free of her endless kiss and her mighty thighs, he was done for. This would be a one-time thing and he would never fuck her up the ass.

He was moments away, but he couldn't move. He had insane stamina, but her body held the power, and she was lost, consumed in filth and pleasure. Her juices splashing against his dick as he became a piston machinery, fucking her to the brim. And her entire body shook.

She was climaxing and he was just behind her.

George groaned, unable to stop himself from fucking her harder and harder. She was just too incredible, he had to keep fucking her, and then he had the solution to get free of her hold as the cum was about to knock her up.

Grabbing her throat, he squeezed her airpipe, choking her out as he lightly bit on her tongue and pushed his elbow into her tit.

Olivia screamed into his mouth, but she relented from the shock and he pulled free and out as he burst over her orgasming body.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" George groaned and sprayed her, showering her body with cum as the juices leaked out of her.

The cum landed directly on her face, ropes of cum painting her tanned skin white, covering her nose, cheekbones, forehead as he stumbled with the balance atop the desk. The result being that his cum flew over the rest of her body, strings of cum connecting her chin with her big tits as he covered them and her toned abs in sticky, hot white cum.

And he wasn't done yet as he scooted up and knelt over her face.

"OH!" he groaned his nuts flexing, this wad landing right on her eye lid, a heavy amount pooling there, with some of it bridging across her smooth, parted lips, and the remainder landing on her neck.

Olivia surprised him then and gripped his shaft with both hands, opening her mouth and pulling out her tongue as she jacked him off and aimed the rain of cum into her mouth like a proper filthy whore.

The extending tongue filled with cum and a pool gathered in her mouth as she overflowed with cum until she gurgled on it and had to swallow.

George collapsed and sat down on her tits, catching his fall with his hands atop her massive thighs to not crush her. But his dick kept firing and she kept catching it with her tongue, swallowing it all up as he gathered the strength to get up, and climb off the desk.

123456...8