All Comments on 'Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 08'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Awful story filled with awful, destructive, selfish, hateful people. No one has any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

It took you 7 chapters to kill one character sad. I’ve read your other stories so I know you have, and can, do better

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

And your protagonist should really be the patriarch of the clan? These are the right people. Going to church, confessing and taking communion and in real life scumbags whose thirst for revenge completely destroys other people!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

You buttoned it up well, my friend.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 2 years ago

I'll be honest, I both love and hate this series. Without the husband's cheating it erotic her 5 stars and a fave for all chapters, as it stands a 3. I seriously considered dropping you as a favorite author till the last chapter.

DougsLairDougsLairalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT story, very well written, and in the same tone and style as the original story of how it all came down

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Sorry group of people!

3

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69almost 2 years ago

Forget about apologizing to MajorRewrite. He should be thanking you for taking that turd he wrote and gold plating it. You took it to the next level, and comboed a BTB and a RAAC into the same story. Creative revenge and a good story. Great read.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well I've no doubt how much you suck now.

And clearly you havent dealt with your repressed homosexuality in therapy yet. They wont judge but they may help you accept your true self and a reality you ignore, your repression and you thinking you're writer.

Hopefully enough people alleviate you of that erroneous thought sooner than later.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

You ended this well but overall the story was over the top. this chapter got a 4 star score from me.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Totally agree, no one and nothing likeable in this whole story. Kinda shocked this was written by you.

"Awful story filled with awful, destructive, selfish, hateful people. No one has any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

It took you 7 chapters to kill one character sad. I’ve read your other stories so I know you have, and can, do better"

Gammo21Gammo21almost 2 years ago

I agree with Martyr2002

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Brutal, way over the top accounts (8 of them) of a bunch of sadists who only live for revenge. In the process they become the most horrible people they could be. Despicable caricatures of human beings. This is not a BTB, as the writer intended; no, this is about how human nature can be dragged down into moral slime pits. Found myself rooting for Jake and Carmen, even tho Mr. Omegaman changed their characters into selfish and greedy fools. No way Jake goes from a caring boss who absolutely loves Carmen, to the pathetic clown who insults her for her appearance. And NO WAY does Carmen still love and desperately want to get back together with Diego, who has proven to be a horrible, horrible sadist. One with no conscience, who only lives to hurt. The author's poor attempt to salvage his character by having him melt down in remorse, just doesn't work. Actually, the whole story doesn't work. Just an exercise in extremes.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 2 years ago

I'll say it again. Anytime a BTB story makes me feel more for the person being burned than the person they cheated on it has failed. He should have just divorced her, carrying it on for years was pointless. Got to the point I wished he had suffered more than her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ummm...to.the other commenters here. Have you read most of the absolute shit that gets posted in LWs?

A little perspective needed.

It was a bit long. Protracted. The revenge arrived on for longer than it should have IMO.

Carrying things that far would destroy many souls. I realize that was your point.

But probably the same effect could have been achieved in 6 to 12 months of torture. Not years and years.

Years start to go by...and being a cuckold and being forced to watch and endure...and any regular man...cheating scumbag or not...would either disappear one day and never come back, off himself in despair, or realize that divorce and public shaming is a small price to pay compared to what he's been enduring.

Forcing his wife and boss to fuck every day for years under those circumstances...agony. True punishment. And all this revenge took a terrible toll on the MC.

Now...before all of you get too high up on your high horses. The wife and Jake were 2 horrible people. Can you imagine being office wife and fucking your son-in-law for years? Fucking your Mother-in-law while making plans to start a family with her daughter. So it's hard for me to feel too much sympathy for these characters.

But having said that...I liked most of rhe story. Plot points. Premise. Needs a better editor.

But if the voting system allowed for it...I'd give the series about a 4.2 stars. Better than 90% of rhe absolute garbage written here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been telling you that series would be a super hit, but what do I know. Carmen got hers, the old whore. Jake should have been beaten o death long ago.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

I usually don't write as much on the comments. This one was rough a little revenge is fine to even the score but they went way to far.....counseling is not going to fix this for anyone and none of the partners the leverage was weak. Have nothing and be mentally tortured or go to jail (definite fantasy the Mann act is very weak and not used for prostitution) I understand you had to use it though as nothing else works without hurting the company. Just wish the characters would stop acting so noble. Everything they did (them hiring prostitutes is by far the most ironic) was worse than adultery. Literally. Trying to back pedal at the end giving him solice that carman was a bitch anyway to justify his actions is weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You ruined a good original story by writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I Appreciate The Enthusiasm, But It Was Just Too Contrived, Overdone, And In The End, Ridiculous

But it was still better than how the original author left it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Content was a bit unusual and experimental. My unhappiness is with an author who believes they have turned a clever phrase, and then beats it to death. Exactly how many times did you have to write that Diego had a "pile driving ass" before you decided you had made it trite and over used.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Overall, this was a very good story. I disagree with those who say the treatment of Carmen and Jake was sadistic and overdone. The cheating pair ruined two marriages with their actions. Carmen was cheating with her fucking daughter’s husband. She betrayed her entire family willingly, and for a long time. Her punishment was just more of what she had been doing willingly. I thought it said a lot when both Diego and Natalie both admitted that had Carmen not gotten sick neither of them would have been able to forgive her. Everyone in the story got exactly what their actions bought them.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence always gets ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some good points to this story, but overall this was too long and you could use a good editor. Lots and lots of mistakes. Not that I want to play Grammar Police, but yours could use some basic work.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Sorry O man, I know you put a lot effort into this, but I didn’t think it was as good as most of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just like I told ya, EXCELLENT SERIES. Carmen considered herself an "Office Wife" . The old whore could have been fixed after she wore out 4-5 of those UNFUCK MACHINES. Diego should have given Jake the boxing lesson of his life, beating him to death. When Carmen knew she was going to die, she felt really bad about her treatment of Diego, but before that, NOPE. She actually got her just due. She "reformed" after deeply hurting everyone in her path who loved her. Diego ought to put baby batter in Alandra, his REAL WIFE...

macopamacopaalmost 2 years ago

This story has a mc that is really easy to hate. He should have been shot in chapter 3 to put everyone, including the readers, out of their misery.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 2 years ago

I think erotic stories should be good hot fun. Unfortunately this sequel to my story is just dreary, melodramatic muck. Anyone who is erotically excited by this is really weird.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

No wonder MajorRewrite wanted you to to pull this?

I suffered through all 8 of these stories, praying they would get better, all of this was for naught. There was nothing redeeming about it. The story was petty, cruel and in the end was extremely hypocritical. In the MajorRewrite story, Jake and Carmen (not Carman) were not thrilled about the office policy and Jake was trying to avoid the issue by taking Carmen as his PA so he could feign a platonic relationship in order to get her desperately needed funds for her family. They were eventually busted for not following the protocols and were forced into the relationship. The office wife thing was ridiculous, but it was done to boost Carmen's status. Everything that occurred was isolated to the office during business hours so there would be no detectable traces of the affair and keeping the PAs on a stable work schedule. PAs could not give their husbands less than what they were receiving in order to keep them in ignorant bliss. Now, how this would not get back to the spouses was a huge hole in the story, but let's go with that artistic license.

Now, come to this sad series. For this to work, the original story and premises had to be thrown away to fund the arguments. Carmen was coming home late. Carmen was coming home tired. Carmen stopped her sexual relations with her husband. On and on, which broke from the tenets of the original story. The premises of the original story had to be thrown out in order for this to work. The author was so eager to spin a tale of ultimate revenge that he had to inject alternate facts. Then once the revenge started, it just became cruel and repetitive. Nobody could divorce, Carmen and Jake had to continue having sex daily instead of on the PA days? Piling on rejection and cruelty for a situation that Carmen was forced into and the husband continued to victimize her? Then after going 6 chapters into the cruelty, the author had no clue how to salvage a RAAC after taking things so far, so he just killed Carmen off in a very lazy and expedient manner. Then to compound the abomination, then he has to console the grieving husband who basically drove her to suicide. She knew she was sick and refused medical treatment in order to take her own life and end the suffering. Being Catholic, she could not outright kill herself, but allowing an action of God in a disease to take its course would not be frowned upon. Diego was to blame for her allowing herself to be taken. So what happens next? Alandra is a widow and needs more cash, so Diego offers her a PA position that is supposed to be platonic so she can get the bonuses. Exactly what Jake did? Then he goes off to seduce and marry her so the two can go off and life a happy little life after all the pain and suffering that he wrought? What? Are we supposed to give Diego a pass for finally having hate sex with his wife for one night and causing her injuries? Then after she was unrecoverable from the stages of the disease he relents and reconciles? They go to confession and renew their vows but outside that hate sex scene, he does not have relations with his wife? And let's not get into the crap that was put onto the other husbands that drove them close to suicide.

I have read many of your other stories, this was not some of your better work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read all your stories today and, while I like your plots, and your word usage and grammar are better than when you started are still pretty bad. At least use a grammar check, but and editor would do wonders.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

Simply awful. Enough said.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
After

After three chapters of this convoluted crap I gave up.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

That ended so badly

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unrealistic as fuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK, a much more satisfying ending than the original, where Carmen and Jake just go fucking off into the sunset. Would you really expect some kind of measured reasonable placid response from a man of Diego's culture, lifestyle, and values? Of course the rebuttal is over the top, since the original was monstrous and degrading toward Diego. So he invoked a monstrous response. Imperfect to be sure, just like most human beings. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a hot mess. Ick.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Story started well and ended well but the middle was a disaster of complete ridiculousness.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story should be pulled because it is a complete trash.

"How dare you, Diego. How dare you think you are God." his mother said. In fact he did act as an EVIL God or should I say more appropriately SATAN. No Catholic or Christian would punish a person as he did. Punishment belongs ONLY to GOD. Even the judicial system does not punish people as EVIL as this. She should have killed herself instead or outed everybody instead of accepting this. Your ending of a happy married life is not appropriate for this character. He is full of anger and resentment he cannot be happy.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted7 months ago

It had so much potential. With an editor a rewrite it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shannon: "There was a large settlement made between the company and the spouses. As part of the settlement, he would have home wives provided by the funds.

"At the time, it seemed logical. Not so much now..."

=====> You think?

Diego went so far overboard with his punishment and revenge, it was disturbing. She had been the self absorbed, mentally afflicted narcissist, but he turned into a cold hearted monster. For all his supposed faith, he didn't remotely act Christian in any meaningful way. Just divorce, eventually forgive (or not, if he wants to continue to hurt himself and Carmen), and move on.

He was going to get some settlement money anyways. Rebuild his life. He did actuslly in the story but all in parallel while continually trying to excorciate and humiliate both Carmen and himself.

Had a lot of potential (like previous commenter said) but then went off the rails like chapter 5 (?) and took a nosedive in chapter 7. Could have taken the back half of this chapter and squeezed out a lot of thr nonsense in the intervening chapters.

Wasn't even a BTB. Wasn't really a RAAC. Was just cruel and then author fridged Carmen because hey why not, need to make room for Alandra. Sigh. Just divorce and move on.

There is no justifiable way back to reconciliation for a multimonth or longer affair by either party except for highly rare and unusual circumstances like mental disease (psychiatric or.brain tumors, etc), crazy intimidating blackmail (threat of physical violence, massive legal ruin of a loved one), or other far-fetched nonconsent scenarios.

And it doesn't matter if discovery is recent or decades later. Doesn't matter if have kids young or grown up or moved out. Doesn't matter if just married, middle aged, or near retirement. It just destroys the marriage and corrupts all good memories.

Diego and Carmen had no marriage while she was with Jake. She was a bitch. Cut him off completely for years using hormonal excuse (wasn't like that in the original, albeit execrable story) and was Jake the asshole's office wife as she quickly fell in love with him and yet he married her daughter (sick). Just divorce (or disappear) and move on. To be honest, the psych test showed she had a serious mental problem but not one that can be treated and accepted. Just move on. All that hate and guilt. His conversation with his mother was demeaning and disgusting as she just sweep what he did under the rug. Meh.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Good ending to the entire read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Diego doesn’t deserve happiness. He is meant to be very religious Catholic yet he didn’t and couldn’t forgive his wife. So much for his religious beliefs. When he realises he has gone to far he runs to his priest for absolution what a fucking hypocrite. He deserves the same fate as Carmen yet worse. You try to redeem his character by him helping other people. So what under alll the veneer he is a nasty person. Just as his mother says that when he gets in a boxing ring he becomes a different person. All in all I cannot find anything to like about the main characters. Some of the worst tyrants in history had some redeeming factors, loving their family etc. Does that make it ok. At the end he does not deserve happiness basically driving his wife to suicide by refusing treatment. If this guy existed he would be a despicable human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES