Office Workload Ch. 04

Story Info
Check out my experiences accepted in a new office work!
1.4k words
4
5.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers

Characters in this chapter:

The Author (me): A 27 year old single male who just got a new job after few months finding for one

Miss Jenna: The General manager of human resources in the company.

Mrs Patel: The supervisor who is assigned to guide the author on the daily routine of a HR personnel

Cleaner: A cleaner lady who cleans the office during break times

Miss Huo Ren: She is the receptionist of the office

Setting for the current chapter:

Office: This is the workplace of the author and characters stated above.

Office Canteen: Canteen where assortment of food were sold and almost all the staff of the office comes to eat

Authors home: A 3 bedroom apartment where the author lives alone

------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6.30am when my alarm woke me from my deep slumber. I yawned at the sight of the clock ticking by and proceeded to get myself into the shower. As the water lathered on my face, I had a flashback to the events of the day prior. Both Miss Jenna and Mrs Patel "work activity" was embedded in my mind. I got hard instantly despite the morning wood.

My mind had made up a scenario where both Mrs Patel and Miss Jenna was with me in the shower. I slowly stroked my dick while imaginary Miss Jenna came and hugged me from behind, her dick wedged in between my soft ass cheeks. She kissed me right behind my ears and all the way down my neck, her dick throbbing near my ass.

Mrs Patel was standing under the shower handle, water trickling down her tanned body. She approached me and held my dick on her hand, slowly stroking. She then gently bit on my nipple while her hands ventured from the tip of my dick towards my balls, playing with them.

Being currently sandwiched between Miss Jenna at my back and Mrs Patel on my front proved to be a great turn on for me as I was moaning in pleasure. Mrs Patel continued to shower me with her kisses, her hand stealthily guided Miss Jenna's throbbing dick to my ass. I can feel her tip trying to penetrate my twitchy asshole. With less of a warning, she thrusts her hip, her dick forcefully penetrating my behind. I can feel her throbbing cock getting deeper and deeper. I gasped as I felt every inch of her dick in my ass.

Midst my moaning, Mrs Patel passionately made out with me, my moaning were muffled in between her kisses, her hot breath was felt down my throat. Miss Jenna sped her thrusts, her dick getting deeper into my hole. As a result, she pushed me and Mrs Patel to the wall, with my dick on Mrs Patel's hands.

The thrusts got harder and the strokes went faster. Being sandwiched with two of my superiors from work drove me crazy. Mrs Patel smothered my face with her plump breasts, feeding me her stimulated nipples. Her strokes got faster and faster till...

I reached my climax while in shower, my breath quivered as if the whole intercourse really happened. I cant remember how long it has been since I felt this satisfied and horny. My hole twitched as I shot my first load of the day. I felt something new, I felt a slight obsession towards Miss Jenna and luscious dick. I had always considered myself straight but with Miss Jenna, I am confused. Everything about her proved to be my weakness. Her sultry voice, her glistening lips, her sharp eyes, her soft yet sturdy breasts, her breathtaking thighs and her rock hard dick. I was greatly infatuated with her. I took my time to catch my breath from my morning solo session.

I got myself dressed up for work, took some light breakfast which consisted of peanut butter sandwich and a cup of tea, and then went about my way to the office.

I reached the office 5 minutes before 8am and hurried through the lobby. I was not aware if Miss Huo Ren was there or not as I was trying to reach my cube before Miss Jenna or Mrs Patel found out I was not on time. I finally reached my cube and while gasping for air, I found a note from Miss Jenna. Apparently, she and Mrs Patel would be on a half day meeting to arrange my training schedule. She also noted that she had sent some emails regarding some accounts and some data that I need to access and sort through. I breathed in relieve in thoughts that both of my superiors wont notice my tardiness on that day.

I was so concentrated on my work that I was shocked when the cleaner came. I let out a sudden gasp as she walked into my cube to clear out the rubbish bin. Apparently, she was taken aback in shock as well when I gasped out of shock. She apologized and dutifully cleared out the rubbish bin. I apologized to her as well and told her that I did not realize she was in my cube. She inquired me if I did not take my lunch because it was near lunch hours. I took a double check on my watch and realized that lunch had started a few minutes ago. I bid her farewell and walked to the canteen for lunch.

The canteen was full of assorted food such as chinese foods, Indian food, some local delicacy, some burgers and much more. I had a hard time picking out my lunch and finally settled for some chicken rice. As I was looking around for a place to sit, I saw Miss Huo Ren sat alone near the far end of the canteen. I approached her with a smile and as she saw me came by, she replied with a brighter and inviting smile.

We ate our lunch together as Miss Hou Ren told me her experiences working as a receptionist in the office. According to her, the office was full of friendly people and frequent celebrations such as birthday parties, team building parties and quarterly profit party and she would be invited for almost all of them. She even jokingly told me that due to too many parties and events, she had gained weight a little. I wondered if I should asked about Miss Jenna and the others but I figured its too early to ask as I was still new there.

After lunch, I went back to my cube and resumed my work. Some of the data still needs sorting through and some of the worker's profiles are in incomplete mess. I sent some emails to the personnel and filled in my profile as well.

At around 3pm, Mrs Patel finally came into my cube with a smile on her face. She was wearing another saree today. This time it was in my favourite color, blue. She slightly pushed the saree's drape to the side, revealing her navel. I stole some look on her cleavage and navel as she came closer to my side.

She placed her hand on my head and gently pulled me towards her navel. She then informed me that she and Miss Jenna had made a scheduled some training session so that I can keep up with the office work. She smothered her navel on my face while explaining that if I passed my training, I would be rewarded with many gifts and perks in the office.

I nodded in agreement as Mrs Patel let my head go, she grinned slyly and patted my head. As she was leaving, she turned around and asked if I was free on the coming Saturday. With no immediate plans in my head, I told her I would be available and was invited to her house for lunch. In my head, I was questioning myself whether it would be a good idea to visit her house. We were practically strangers and I do not know much about her but its too late, I agreed to her invitation and was set to go on Saturday.

Before leaving, she asked if I liked her clothes. I told her blue was my favourite color. She giggled as she stated that she can leave the saree to me and be naked, hiding with me until she got home. I flushed in embarrassment as she left my cube.

It was finally 5.30pm and work day was over. I cleaned up my workspace and went to Miss Jenna's room. She was not in and I guessed that maybe she had gone home or had some more meetings. Before leaving the office, I decided to visit the loo first, so that I can comfortably get myself back home without any pee rush.

Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers