Officer and a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
189 Followers

From the corner of her eye she could see crew members pointing to her and snickering behind their hands. She directed a hostile stare in their direction and they stopped snickering... but she couldn't help a blush from reddening her cheeks just the same.

At one point she heard a young girl comment "Daddy, that lady has got real loooooong legs".

"Sshhh, darling. It's not polite to stare," came the dad's response.

When Natasha turned to look at the speakers, she found the father leering at her with a big grin on his face. He wasn't a bad looking fella. It was nice to see guests who were in their 30's instead of the usual 50-80 year olds they got on their ship.

But the way he leered at her made her want to punch him in the face. She was hoping his wife, seated beside him, would have something to say about his behavior but she seemed engrossed with her phone. Natasha decided to ignore him and pretend he didn't exist, despite knowing that he was probably trying to undress her with his eyes.

To make matters worse, it was pretty windy inside the boat. Though the boat had a roof and could be completely enclosed if necessary, majority of the windows were left open since it was summer. Natasha found herself always needing to press down on her skirt to keep it from flaring up. It would take only one good gust of wind for her to accidentally flash everyone on this boat. She would never be able to live down the embarrassment of that.

Finally they reached the dock. It felt like the longest 10 minutes of her life. She liked to think she was only being a good ship officer by letting everyone out before her, but truth was she just didn't like the idea of someone walking behind her and potentially seeing up her skirt while she climbed up the gangplank. Best to take no chances.

Of course there were still the sailors manning the tender boat. And as she walked up the gangplank she was sure it gave them a good look up her long legs. She pressed a hand to the back of her skirt to make sure they didn't get a higher look than they already did.

Tanos had specifically tasked Natasha to buy shoes today and some sex toys. According to his letter, he had thrown out all of Natasha's work and dress shoes and told her to buy replacements with no less than 4-inch heels. Then he had included a list of sex toys that she was supposed to buy from a specific sex shop.

The problem was, the adult shop that Tanos had provided was located in Florence, which was about a 90-minute drive from the port of Livorno. She had originally planned to ride a bus there, but she had woken late and it was already past 10 am. The tender operations also didn't help, as the latest tender boat back to the ship was scheduled at 5pm. She didn't have time to ride a bus if she wanted time to do some decent shopping.

So after some deliberation, she flagged a cab instead and directed the driver to take her to Florence's main mall.

She got there just before lunch, with the driver stealing looks at her in the rearview mirror throughout the drive. Kept dropping hints that made it clear he was interested in her. Natasha barely replied to any of his small talk. She ended up paying over a hundred euros for the fair.

First thing she did was head for the food court and had sushi and salad for lunch. She didn't like eating at food courts much, felt that she deserved far better food, but she was in a time crunch and didn't have time for a fancy restaurant.

She was done in about 20 minutes and then she was off to buy some shoes.

*****************************************************************************

Matteo was feeling nervous. They had skipped school. Again. He and his friends were in their final year of upper secondary school but they still had about 3 weeks to go before they graduated, and he didn't want to mess it up.

Still, it was an unreasonably hot day for late May and it would have been torture trying to stay awake in the classroom. So he had jumped at the opportunity to skip class as soon as one of his friends suggested it.

Now here they were, hanging out in the mall drinking smoothies and trying to look for hot girls to flirt with, when he noticed a strikingly beautiful blonde woman walking towards them.

She was dressed in a fitted white sleeveless turtleneck that hugged her shapely figure, a short tan skirt that showed-off toned legs that seemed to go on for miles, and open-toed high heels that emphasized the sway of her hips as she walked. A posh leather purse was slung across her shoulder, the strap digging in between her cleavage which helped accentuate her generous breasts.

He elbowed his friend in the ribs. "Hey Lorenzo, check it out man," he said in Italian, pointing at the blonde.

"Wow, she's hot... for her age. Bit too old for me though," came the reply.

Matteo didn't think she was too old. She looked like she was in her 30's, might even have been a mature-looking woman in her late 20's. Matteo had just turned 19 last month, he figured the age gap wasn't that big. He walked towards the woman.

"Hey there," he said in English as he approached, just in case she was a foreigner. This close to her he noticed her nipples were slightly visible through her top. Matteo felt a twinge in his crotch as he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. "I'm Matteo."

"And I'm not interested," the blonde replied icily, not even bothering to look at Matteo as she continued walking past him. Matteo turned and kept pace with the lady.

"Woah there, miss. I just want to talk."

The lady didn't bother replying, simply kept on walking.

"Excuse me, lady..." Matteo put a hand lightly on her shoulder to get her attention. In the blink of an eye the woman whirled to face Matteo and slapped his hand off her shoulder.

"Don't. Ever. Lay a hand on me again," she said in a tone that froze Matteo on the spot. "You're still a kid, so I'll let you go with a warning. Do it again and I'll make your regret it. Do you understand?"

Matteo was considered decently tall among his friends, standing at 6 feet, but this woman with her heels had no problem staring him straight in the eye. Her gorgeous blue eyes stared at him with such intensity that he had to drop his gaze. "Yes, ma'am" he replied meekly.

The lady stared at him a moment longer then whirled around and continued her brisk pace.

In the background, Matteo could hear his friends jeering and laughing at him. He didn't care, he had eyes only for the blonde woman.

He had never been treated like that by a woman. Sure, girls have turned him down here and there when he asked, though most were perfectly fine to flirt with him. Still, none had turned him down with such... dominance.

This lady was confident, sure of herself. Matteo had had some experience with older women before but none that had radiated as much authority as this woman. It was intoxicating.

Matteo started walking in the same direction he saw the blonde go.

"Hey, where're you going Matteo?" called out one of his friends.

"I'm going to give it another shot," he replied.

His three friends caught up to him then. "Well if you're going to make a fool of yourself, we might as well be there to watch," said Lorenzo. "And I take back what I said earlier, she's a smoking hot MILF. Definitely not too old."

They stalked her around the mall for a bit, staying just far enough away that she didn't notice them. She went into a few shoe shops and tried on some high-heeled pumps. She took a lot of care smoothing down her skirt before sitting down and always kept her legs closed together.

Matteo understood why. Her skirt hiked very high up on her thighs when she sat down. If she wasn't careful she'd accidentally give someone an upskirt view. The idea made Matteo's cock hard.

He took out his phone and started taking pictures of the lady, trying to get a picture of her opening her legs even just a tiny bit.

"I bet she's an actress," said Giovanni, Matteo's other friend. "Only actresses are usually that gorgeous, even at that age."

Matteo had to admit it made sense. It would explain why she was so rude to him, as he heard celebrities don't usually like getting pestered by random people when they're doing their everyday stuff. But then, why was she alone? Wouldn't an actress go around with like bodyguards and stuff?

The lady tried on a few different shoes at various stores then eventually purchased two pairs at her 4th stop. Matteo and his friends followed her again as she exited the store. When she got on an escalator heading to the 2nd floor, Matteo mustered his courage, quickened his pace to catch up to the lady then discreetly stood on the step right behind her, his friends crammed beside him.

The lady didn't notice them. Her mind seemed completely pre-occupied with something else.

Matteo took out his phone again and turned on the front camera. He subtly held it underneath the lady's skirt and angled it so they could get a clear look at her underwe - Matteo nearly dropped his phone when he saw that the lady wasn't wearing any underwear.

HOLY SHIT! He mouthed silently to his friends. They crowded around him as he angled his camera to peak under her skirt again. Yes, she was definitely not wearing any underwear, not even a thong. They could clearly see her unshaved pussy. What's more, they could see a pink ring sticking out of her ass. Did she have a buttplug in her ass? Maybe anal beads? Matteo felt his cock grow so hard he feared it would suffer a fracture in his pants. He started video recording in his phone.

"What a slut!" whispered Luca, Matteo's 3rd friend.

Maybe Luca was right, Matteo thought. Maybe she wasn't an actress but a hooker instead? A high-class escort? Maybe even a porn star. It would definitely explain her beauty and her choice of slutty attire. But then why did she have a bush? As far as Matteo knew, prostitutes and porn stars all shaved their cunts.

They were so engrossed looking at his phone that they didn't realize they were near the top of the escalator. As they hit the top platform, the lady chanced to look at them... and saw them videoing up her skirt.

"What the fuck?!?!" she exclaimed.

"Run!" Lorenzo cried, and Matteo's three friends dashed past him, pushing the lady aside as they made a break for it.

Matteo tried to follow his friends but the lady recovered faster than he was expecting. Her hand darted forward and grabbed his wrist in a surprisingly strong grip, her nails digging painfully in his flesh as she stopped him from pocketing his phone.

She dropped the shopping bags she was holding in her other hand and slapped him hard across the face.

"I warned you, you little shit." the woman told him in a quiet, furious voice. Then she started shouting, "SECURITY! SECURITY!!"

Matteo panicked. He definitely did not want to get in trouble for this, especially not this close to his graduation. He wasn't exactly a stellar student and being caught in an incident like this was sure to cause trouble.

The lady was strong enough that Matteo would need to get rough if he wanted to get away from her, but he hesitated because he was a firm believer that men should never hurt women. Still, as he saw the woman bring up her hand for another slap, his mind freaked out and he did the first thing that came to mind:

He took a firm hold of her skirt with his free hand and pulled down. Hard.

Matteo wasn't sure what he was expecting to happen. He did it instinctively, thinking only to distract the lady. How was he supposed to know that her skirt had a gartered waistband or that his pull would be hard enough to drop it all the way to her ankles?

The lady gave a surprised cry as her skirt dropped and her private parts were suddenly exposed to the world. She immediately let go of his wrist as she tried - unsuccessfully - to simultaneously cover her pussy with one hand while she tried to pull up her skirt with the other.

Matteo ran for it. He looked back once when he was about a dozen meters away. The lady was still at the top of the escalator bending over, trying to pick up her skirt with one hand and completely exposing her ass to those behind her. Her other hand trying to cover the soft brown fuzz on her crotch.

He felt sorry for her then, felt bad about what he'd done. He'd never intended to humiliate her like that and he was half-tempted to turn back and apologize. But oh well, Matteo had to admit he was too much of a coward to go back there, and so he ran.

As he fled from the scene the one thought that stuck to his mind was: Man, I didn't know it was this difficult to run with a raging hard-on.

************************************************************************

Natasha couldn't believe what had just happened. She watched with impotent fury as the young asshole disappeared down a corridor. It had happened so fast her mind was still reeling from shock.

Her right hand was pressed against her crotch, trying unsuccessfully to cover her nakedness, while she reached down with her left hand trying to pull her skirt up from between her ankles.

Belatedly she realized that by bending over in such a manner, she inadvertently gave the people coming up behind her in the escalator a full view up her ass... with the pink ring sticking out of it.

She immediately stood back up in a panic, leaving her skirt still on the ground as she tried to move to the side of the escalator, left hand moving to cover her ass as her other hand continued to cover her pussy.

She now regretted shouting for security at the top of her voice, as it had attracted a crowd of curious bystanders, all of whom were now looking at her with mixed expressions. Some looked on with shock, some looked at her with pity, some sneered, some even looked at her with outright lust. She felt her face burn a bright red from the humiliation.

Then, as if the situation wasn't horrible enough, she saw some people take out their cellphones to take pictures. She wished she had an extra pair of hands to cover her face with.

Natasha closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Might as well get this over with as quick as possible.

She squatted down on her heels, removed her hands from their protective duties - leaving her private parts exposed for a second - then quickly grabbed hold of her skirt and slipped it back above her waist as she stood up.

It was done in about two seconds. Natasha felt like it lasted forever.

She was smoothing down her skirt as a security guard finally broke through the crowd and approached her.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" asked the guard in accented English.

"They went that way!" Natasha pointed in the direction she saw the boys disappear. "Four of them. Late teens, maybe early twenties!"

"Uh..." the guard looked at her confused. "Maybe if you explained..."

"They're getting away!!" Natasha shouted in his face. "Go! Go! Go!"

The guard raised his hands, trying to calm Natasha down. "Easy there, lady. Just relax and tell me what happened. Did they steal from you?" he asked while quickly eyeing the purse still strapped on her.

"No, no. They didn't steal anything."

"Ok. Did they hurt you?"

"Well... not really, no."

The guard grew even more confused. "Err... so what exactly did they do?"

"You need to get their cellphones!" Natasha said through gritted teeth.

"And I need to get their cellphones... why?"

"Because they were taking pictures of me!" Natasha felt like punching the guard in the face. She knew he was only doing his job, but the more questions he asked the further away those boys were getting.

The guard's expression slowly changed from one of confused concern to mild contempt.

"Now, see here miss. This is a public mall. We can't exactly stop people from taking pictures with their phones..."

"You don't understand!" Natasha stomped her foot in frustration. "They were taking pictures of me in... they took pictures of my..."

She wanted to scream. She wanted to punch somebody. She wanted to break down and cry.

Instead she leaned in close to the guard and said in an embarrassed whisper, "they were taking pictures up my skirt."

"Ah, I see." the guard replied, comprehension dawning on his face. He stepped back, gave Natasha an appraising look and raised an eyebrow. He didn't say anything, but Natasha could read the expression on his face as clearly as if he spoke: Well, maybe people wouldn't harass you if you didn't dress like such a slut.

Natasha subconsciously folded her arms across her chest as she felt his eyes on her. She swore that if he even mentioned anything about her attire that she would slap him in the face. Thankfully, the guard made no comment. Instead he started talking into his hand radio in rapid Italian, breaking off every now and then to ask Natasha to describe the boys and the occurrence of events.

She felt her face burn in embarrassment again as the guard forced her to disclose in agonizing detail the events of her "violation". The guard's voice stayed neutral and professional, but she caught him gazing over her body multiple times as she told her story, mostly her legs and skirt especially when she got to the part where one of the boys pulled down her skirt and exposed her private parts to all onlookers.

Natasha could have sworn she noticed a bulge grow in the guard's crotch through his pants as she finished her story. Are all men such fucking pervs?!

"Ok, I think we have all the details we need" he said as he finished taking down notes. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me to our office? We could talk more about this in detail there..."

"No, I'm sorry. I really am in a rush."

"Well then, we have your number. We'll monitor the situation and give you a call if we find anything."

"Wait, that's it?" Natasha complained.

"Look miss, this is an old mall. We don't have as many security cameras as we'd like. There are also thousands of people moving in and out. We might get lucky and find your boys but to be honest, they're probably long gone by now." explained the security guard. "As I said, you can come with me to the office, make an official complaint for sexual harassment then we can call in the police and file it with them."

"No," Natasha replied. "No, I just don't have time for something like that. I came in on a cruise ship and I'll need to leave soon."

"Then unfortunately, this is as much as I can do for you. Our office is located in the basement of the west wing. You can find us there in case you change your mind. Otherwise, just wait for our call. Good day ma'am."

The guard gave her a brief smile, nodded his head in farewell and walked away.

Natasha felt so frustrated and embarrassed by the events that she wanted to cry on the spot. But... she didn't have time. A look at her watch told her it was just past 1 pm. If she wanted to finish all the tasks that Tanos had given her she needed to suck up her humiliation and continue on like nothing happened.

She prided herself in being a strong woman. A tough woman. So yes, she wouldn't allow herself to become a whimpering cow just because of a few young jerks. Besides, what those boys did were nothing compared to what Tanos would do to her if she failed to complete his tasks.

So she continued her shopping. She had already bought two pairs of pumps for work. One pair white and the other black, both close-toed and sporting 4-inch stilettoes as per Tanos' instructions. The ship's dress code allowed female officers a maximum of 3-inch heels for work shoes... but it wasn't like there were any officers walking around measuring women's high heels. Well, other than her of course.

Still, she figured she'd be able to get away with the 4-inch heels as long as she didn't get into any accidents where her footwear might get called out as a safety hazard.

Taragon
Taragon
189 Followers