Officer and a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered another shop and tried a few more shoes. She took care when sitting down, making sure she hugged her skirt tight before sitting to make sure it didn't slide up her legs too much. Of course, every time she sat down the anal beads jammed deeper in her ass, so she made sure she didn't sit longer than necessary.

She ended up buying a beige, open-toed pair of pumps for formal occasions, the stilettoes probably around 5 inches this time. She couldn't find any other pair she liked with lower heels.

She made sure that all of her shoes were not platform shoes. Maybe she was just old fashioned, but she hated platform shoes. As far she was concerned, only hipster teens or street walkers used those kinds of heels. Girls or sluts. Proper women like herself wore shoes with flat front soles.

Natasha also bought a pair of stretchy black boots that ended just under her knees, 4-inch heels again.

She didn't want to buy too many shoes, otherwise she'd have a hard time packing them into her luggage when it was time to go home. Besides, she figured she could always buy some more if the need arose.

Then just as she was about to leave, she saw a beautiful pair of strappy, open-toed red stilettoes. At first she tried them on just out of curiosity, or so she told herself. These had 6-inch heels, and it pushed her heels up so high she could feel the burn in her calves... yet she couldn't deny how sexy they were as she looked at herself in the mirror. In the end, she decided to buy them with the reasoning that she'd use them as a bribe the next time she needed Tanos' favor.

With her shoe purchases done, she steeled herself for the next item in her agenda: Sex toy shopping.

********************************************************************************

The sex shop that Tanos had listed for Natasha wasn't that far off from the mall, maybe around 5 blocks. Still, Natasha was sweating slightly from the hot summer day by the time she reached the shop.

So far this had been the longest distance she'd walked with anal beads in her ass. It was not a comfortable experience, especially when it had been some time since she applied lube on it. There was a constant pressure inside her that walking only aggravated.

Yet if Natasha was being honest with herself, there was a tiny part of her that found it very hot. Knowing that she was out in public but underneath her clothes she was keeping a dirty, nasty secret that could be found out at any moment. It was... quite arousing.

She didn't pay attention to that little voice inside her head. She was in denial.

The sex shop had the name "X-Factor" in neon lights above its door. It was a big shop but it looked old, with dark tinted glass ensuring the privacy of those inside.

Natasha took a deep breath and stepped through the door.

It was pretty dark inside, Natasha having to pause for a bit to allow her eyes to adjust to the dim lights. She sighed in relief as the shop's air-conditioning cooled her hot and sweaty body.

She silently cursed as she realized the cool air also stiffened her nipples and helped make it all the more visible through her top which was starting to get more translucent from her sweat.

When she could see again she looked at the list of sex toys Tanos had asked her to purchase. She quickly realized that she would need help, as she had no idea what majority of the items were.

She approached the only attendant she saw in the store, an older Italian man manning the counter. He was around 50, short and squat with a huge beer belly, eyeglasses and a balding head.

"Let's see what we have here," he said after Natasha handed him her list. He looked at the list then eyed her up and down. "This is quite a list. Are these all for you?"

Natasha had never gone to a sex shop before, but she had assumed that attendants in sex shops were usually discreet and respectful enough to not ask questions like these.

"Uh, no. I'm buying for some friends as well," she said with a blush. It wasn't quite a lie, since she was buying these toys on the request of Tanos after all.

"Ah, an orgy then?" he said with a smirk.

Man, this guy has no filter.

"Follow me." He said as he led her down an aisle. He gave her a shopping basket and insisted that she'll need it.

"Jeweled glass buttplug, intermediate size. Provides some bling for your ring, great for upskirt views," the man called out loudly as he handed her the item.

There were other patrons in the shop. Not a lot, 4 other men and one older woman. All 5 of them glanced at the attendant as he announced what he was getting for Natasha.

"Double-sided dildo. Great for girl on girl action or simply double-penetrating yourself," he continued announcing in a loud voice.

"Remote controlled buttplug and egg combo. Awesome way for your partner to torture you over long distances."

"Chastity belt with detachable accessories. Comes with a 6-piece set of attachable endowments. Will keep you full and occupied but unavailable for anyone else."

"Remote timed padlocks, 10 piece set. Makes sure your sub complies with their schedule."

The attendant continued to call out each item he was getting for Natasha. "Look, sir," Natasha whispered harshly in his ear. "I know the names of the items I'm getting. No need to call them out so loudly."

The attendant didn't seem to notice her, just walked over to the next item on the list and continued talking in a loud voice.

"Sensory deprivation hood. Comes with 3 different types of mouth gags. Wow... lady, you're into some real kinky stuff!"

Natasha blushed harder and harder with each item the attendant announced. He didn't simply mention its name, he also gave a brief description of what it did and sometimes a snide remark on how 'nasty' she was. She thought about arguing with him, calling him out on his attitude, but she figured she'd just shut up so this could finish all the faster.

The other patrons were looking at her openly now, interested in this foreigner who seemed to have such a dirty appetite and keen to see what she would add to her basket next.

By the time the attendant was finished, her shopping basket was nearly full. The attendant went back to the cashier, tallied her items and nearly gave her a hear attack with the total.

"One last thing, miss" the attendant told her after she had paid. "I have a message for you from your master."

"My master?" Natasha asked perplexed. "I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have a so-called 'master'."

"He's a loyal customer of mine. Name is Tanos. Big, muscular Greek guy," he replied. "He called earlier, texted me a copy of the items you'd be buying and told me to expect his hot, blonde slut to come in today and purchase them."

"Tanos?!" Natasha exclaimed. "Why that little shit! He is not my master and I am most definitely not his slut!!"

"If you say so ma'am," the man shrugged. "Anyway, he asked me to tell you that you are to remove your anal beads and replace them with the glass buttplug that you just purchased. He said that you were to do it here in front of me so I can confirm for him that you obeyed his orders."

"I'm sorry... what?!" Natasha was almost too shocked by the absurdity of the request to even get angry. Almost. "The fuck I will. He can stuff it in his own ass when I get back."

The man sighed. "He did warn me that you might be resistant. If you can give me a second..." the man pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"What are you-" Natasha was cut off as the man raised a finger to quiet her.

"Hello? Yes, it's me, Marco" the man said over the phone.

"You were right, she doesn't want to comply... yes... correct, she's paid already... uhuh... are you sure? Right here?...Understood... ok will do. Thank you."

The man hung up the call and waited till a text arrived.

"Excuse me, are we done here?" Natasha asked irritably.

The attendant opened the text message and showed Natasha the attached pic. It was a picture of her bent over her office table, her skirt hiked up over her ass and a cock buried in her pussy. Presumably Tanos' cock. The picture clearly showed her face, turned sideways with her cheek resting on the table, her eyes closed and her mouth open in mid-moan.

"He said that if you don't do as he asks, I can print this out and post it here in my shop. He said he'll send me 5 more similar pictures of you that I can print and post as well."

Natasha was too stunned to reply. It's not like she didn't suspect that Tanos had taken photos of her while he fucked her, but it was still different to actually see live evidence of it before her. And then now, what he was asking her to do...

"He also said that if you comply with his request, I am to give you my phone so that you can personally delete the text and picture he sent" the man continued to say.

"And how do I know that he won't simply send you another picture?" Natasha asked in a hoarse whisper.

"I guess you have to trust him?" the man replied with a shrug. "Look lady, I'm just the messenger here. For my part, you saw when I received the text and I can promise you that that was the only picture of you I have. Once you delete it I will have no further copies. Whether you trust your master or not is a up to you."

Messenger my ass! Natasha thought to herself. The attendant had been eyeing her surreptitiously the entire time she was here, his eyes lingering on the nipples bulging through her top. She could see a corresponding bulge growing at the center of his pants. He was clearly enjoying this.

Yet in the end, what choice did Natasha have? There was no telling how long this man would post her pictures in this shop. Her ship would be coming back here in a few weeks and there was a good chance that some of their crew members might visit this shop.

Heck, some of the other ships of their fleet were passing by here in the next few days as well and she couldn't take the chance that crew members might visit here and see her pictures. She'd been with the company for some time and worked in different ships across the fleet. Quite a number of the crew members in different ships knew who she was.

Natasha had a brief horror-filled thought imagining crew members finding her pictures here, snapping a few photos on their phones and then passing it around the fleet. She'd be forever known as the fleet slut.

So she took a deep breath and steeled herself. "Fine," she said. "Where do you want to do this?"

"Right here," came the reply.

"Here?!" she asked in a slightly shrill voice. She looked around behind her to the open shop floor, saw the five - no, make that six patrons now, another one just coming in - that were looking their way, her shrill outburst arousing their curiosity.

"Are you fucking crazy??" she asked in a harsh whisper.

"I was originally instructed to bring you to the back room so we could have a bit of privacy. But Tanos said that you're now required to do it out here in the open as punishment for your disobedience."

"You can't be serious..." Natasha said, pleading now. "Please, please don't make me do this."

The cashier crossed his arms on his chest. "You can choose to either face me or turn your back to me, as long as you do it in front of me. Once you're done, show me the buttplug in your ass and I'll hand you my phone to delete the text as you wish."

To his credit, he did look slightly guilty. Still didn't budge though. And the hard-on poking through his pants didn't budge an inch either.

Natasha weighed her options, tried to think of a way out of her predicament. Unfortunately, she came up empty. Tanos always seemed one step ahead of her, always had something to ensure he got his way with her.

Resigned to the fact that she was going to do this, she then turned her thoughts to which way she should face. If she faced the cashier, that would give all six of the shoppers behind her a clear view of her ass as she removed her anal beads. If she turned her back to the cashier however, not only will that give him an up-close view of her asshole, it would also give the shoppers a clear view of her face, allowing them time to memorize the lines of her face and watch her facial expressions as she changed butt toys.

In the end, she chose to turn her back on the cashier and face the door. She figured the other patrons had already had enough time to look at her earlier so facing them head-on now wouldn't really add much more to her embarrassment. Or so she hoped.

And while this position would give the cashier a good close-up look on her asshole, at least she was only exposing it to one person. She couldn't bear the thought of more people getting a look at her naked ass, especially not after the mall fiasco.

With her mind made up, she turned to face the door and without preamble, bent over and hiked her skirt over her ass, wanting to make sure the anal beads didn't touch her beige skirt in case it was dirty.

She had planned on doing this as fast as possible, giving the cashier as little time to view her naked ass hole, but she forgot that it had been some time since she last put on some lube.

She gave the anal beads a good tug but then gasped in pain as the beads failed to budge out of her ass. She heard the other shoppers move closer as they tried to get a better view of her.

She tugged again on the beads, more gently this time, trying to ease them out. No luck, still hurt too much to easily pull out. She had started getting used to the feeling of having them in her ass and had almost forgotten about them as the day wore on, but now the beads had dried up and were chafing her insides.

Natasha promised herself that she'd never forget to keep her anal toys properly lubed when in use again. Maybe if she had had more experience with anal play she could have easily popped things in and out of her pooper with less lube, but she was a veritable newb with anal play and she still needed lots of help.

But all of her idle thoughts didn't change the fact that she still needed to get this thing out of her ass, and the faster she could do it the less embarrassment she would have to suffer. So she grit her teeth, tightened her core against the oncoming pain and pulled on the anal beads slowly but steadily.

She tried to keep her facial expression blank, seeing as all six other patrons were now looking at her, but in the end she wasn't able to stop her face from crinkling at the effort of pulling out the beads.

"Mmmmmmmmfffff... Nnnnnngggggggggghhhhh... Uhhhhnnnnngggggg... Aaaaahhh!"

She tried so hard not to make any noise but it was simply unavoidable, especially when the anal beads finally slid out with an inaudible pop.

She turned around and placed the beads on the cashier behind her, grabbed the new glass buttplug and removed it from its box. It had a sparkling purple jewel at its base.

Natasha realized that she should have prepared this beforehand, as she now had to awkwardly find one of her newly purchased lube bottles and apply it on the buttplug. The entire shop was silent and everyone's eyes were on her, watching her as she lathered lube on her plug.

The tension was smothering and Natasha felt she needed to do something, say something or else the tension would suffocate her.

"What are you all looking at?!" she exclaimed. Some of the shoppers turned to stare down at the ground in embarrassment... but only for a second. She felt their eyes latch back on her as soon as she wasn't looking.

She reached under her skirt and applied lube on her asshole then she bent over, hiked up her skirt again and started pushing the buttplug in.

Unfortunately, she found that it was too huge for her to get in easily. She was thankful that the anal beads had already stretched out her hole throughout the day otherwise this would have been practically impossible. Still, she was having a tough time pushing it in.

The buttplug was about 4 inches long, the bulbous base 1 inch in diameter and tapering to a tip roughly the width of her pinky nail. Unlike the anal beads, this was rigid and hard. The one good thing about it was that it was also a lot smoother.

Natasha couldn't push it all in one go. She had to push a bit in, pull it out, push in a bit more, pull out again, and keep repeating the motion with more and more of the plug getting pushed in each time. It was not easy.

To her embarrassment, she couldn't stop herself from moaning and groaning as she did this. She found it very hard to relax while the other shoppers were watching her and her asshole kept rejecting the buttplug. Some of the guys started whistling and cheering. They were speaking in Italian so she couldn't understand what they were saying, but it sounded like they were shouting encouragement.

They walked closer now, formed a semi-circle just a few feet from her. Some of them catcalling and some of them cheering. One of them sat on the floor so he could get a good look at Natasha's pussy.

She closed her eyes and forced herself to stop thinking about people watching her. C'mon Natasha, you can do this. Just a bit more...

"Mmmmmmffff... Nnnggghhhhhh... Mmmmmmfffff..."

Slowly. Slowly. A bit more...

"What a fucking hot slut. Look at her, slowly teasing us with that buttplug!"

She refused the urge to open her eyes and look at the person who spoke. One of the other shoppers, finally speaking in English. She didn't think her cheeks could blush any redder but they did.

They think I'm doing this slowly on purpose!

The thought enraged her. With a sudden conviction born of anger and desperation, she slammed home the buttplug in her ass.

"OOooOOOhhhhh fuuuuuuuuckk!!"

Her knees buckled from the surge of sensation that spiked up through her ass and she almost fell to the ground, halting it only by grabbing on to the cashier's desk.

She heard applause break out from those watching her as well as more cheers and catcalls. As she straightened up she was surprised to feel wetness running down her thighs.

Oh my god! Why is my pussy so wet?!

She refused to think any more about it, refused to think that she could have been turned on by such an embarrassing situation. She turned around to face the cashier instead.

"There. I hope you're happy. Now give me that damn pho-" Natasha broke off in mid-sentence as she saw the cashier, one hand on the table and his other hand grabbing his crotch, a dark blotch of wetness appearing in his pants.

"Were you-- Did you just jerk off?!" Natasha asked incredulously. Part of her felt disgusted, part of her felt violated, but mostly she was just stunned. She had never heard of a guy masturbating on top of his pants, especially not someone who came that fast.

The cashier was breathing hard as he straightened up. He grabbed his phone - with the same hand he was using to jerk off - and handed it to her.

Natasha wanted to be disgusted but she concentrated instead on deleting the text and her attached picture. He checked some of his other messages too just to make sure there were no more pictures of her.

As soon as she gave it back the guy placed a call, presumably back to Tanos. "It's done, she put it in... yes, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you."

He ended the call and looked at her. "We're good here. You can go now."

Natasha started gathering her things then stopped as she picked up her used anal beads.

"Oh, I can take that," the cashier told her.

"What? Hell no!" Natasha replied. She could see a tiny bit of shit stuck on the anal beads. She didn't know why, but for some reason she found the idea of someone seeing her shit on the anal beads as more embarrassing than having people watch her push a buttplug in her ass. "If I could just wash it for a moment in your bathroom..."