Officer and a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Blackmailed ship officer publicly humiliated while shopping.
14.9k words
4.58
60.1k
50

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
190 Followers

Author's Note:

I normally don't leave author's notes on these chapters, but I felt like it was high time I said hello and offered a word of appreciation for all you readers.

If you're new to my story, welcome and I hope you enjoy. I don't write summaries at the start of every chapter so you might want to read the previous chapters before this one just for a more thorough understanding of events, though this chapter can stand on its own if necessary.

If you're a returning reader, welcome back and I'm very thankful to have you again. I apologize that this chapter took a long time to make. I don't have as much time to write anymore and this chapter was particularly difficult. It ended up way longer than I was expecting, so much so in fact that I decided to cut it in half.

So I apologize in advance if this chapter ends in a bit of a cliff hanger. I had originally planned a much stronger ending but realized it would have made the chapter way too long to get there, and I figured you folks might appreciate this shorter version arriving in advance rather than waiting a few more weeks (or months) for the longer version. I'll reserve that for the next chapter.

There's also another issue I'd like to address. A few months back, I received an anonymous email that accused me of being a misogynist and rape-apologist for writing this story. So, in case it wasn't already implied, I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify that I do NOT in any way approve or condone forced/non-consensual sexual activities in the real world. This story and all the characters and actions described herein are pure fiction and should remain as such: pure fiction.

In no way, shape or form should this story be interpreted as encouragement to perform similar actions in the real world, much in the same way Game of Thrones should never be mistaken as encouragement to pick up a sword and hack your neighbor into pieces.

So if blackmail, non-consensual sexual activities, public humiliation and light bdsm are not your thing then please stop here and continue no further. After all, there's a reason I listed this under the 'non-consensual' category here in Literotica.

But if this does sound like something you'd be interested in, then please proceed and I hope you enjoy the story. If you could give it a thumbs up or leave a comment after I'd be very grateful. I'm especially thankful for any suggestions, as they help give me ideas for other activities in future chapters. If I haven't already included your suggestions in one of these chapters then rest assured I will include them in the future... though I might need to tweak them a bit just to make them fit the story better.

Lastly, I'm looking for an artist who might be willing to illustrate some of the next few chapters for me. If you're an artist, or if you know an artist who might be interested, I'd be very grateful for a chance at collaboration.

Anyway, that's that. Again, thank you and I hope you enjoy. Now, on with the story.

*******************

Natasha's eyes snapped open. Shit! What time is it?

Sunlight was streaming bright and sunny through her cabin window. She glanced over at her clock - 08:48 am.

Dammit! I overslept.

She grabbed her mobile phone from beside the bed and checked her alarm. It was still set and it looked like she completely slept through it. She dialed her 2nd purser's number.

"Good morning boss," answered Carlo. "Guess we know who ended up with a hangover eh?"

"Zip it, Carlo. It's not every night your boss decides to treat you to a few drinks. If I were you, I'd be nice about it."

Carlo laughed lightly on the other end. "Ok, fine. What can I do for you, Natasha?"

"I thought I'd go out today, enjoy Florence a bit. Maybe do some shopping. Can you hold down the fort for me?"

"Oh, absolutely. You should go out, Natasha. You've been cooked up on the ship too long. I'll watch over things here in the bank desk."

"Ok, sounds good. I'll check back on you this evening. Call me on my mobile if there's any emergency."

They said their goodbyes and she hung up. She jumped out of bed, momentarily confused to find herself completely naked, till she remembered that Tanos had locked away all her clothes the night before, all except for the set she was supposed to wear outside today.

She went to the bathroom and rushed through her morning routine of cleaning and fixing herself up. She had originally planned to leave early, as soon as the ship docked, so that minimal crew and guests would see her dressed in the slutty attire Tanos was making her wear today.

But it seems she might have drunk a bit more last night than she thought and had ended up sleeping through her alarm. Or maybe it was due to the exhausting experience she had had with Tanos just before she slept. Regardless, it was now late enough in the morning that she wouldn't be able to slip quietly outside without multiple crew and guest seeing her.

Natasha looked at herself in the mirror and winced. She looked like someone who'd been out drinking all night then got some rough fucking just before going to bed... which is exactly what had happened to her. There was no way she was going to allow guest and crew to see her as haggard as this. So, late though she was, she still carefully applied her makeup and fixed herself till she looked presentable. She noticed she had a dark bruise on her neck where Tanos had sucked on it hard last night. Her turtleneck top should be enough to cover it.

Next, she zipped to her couch where she had placed the clothes Tanos had selected for her. There wasn't much. A white, tight-fitting sleeveless turtleneck blouse. A short, tan skater skirt and white open-toed pumps with 3-inch heels. No underwear provided at all. She was finished dressing in under a minute, the fastest she'd ever dressed up for her day.

Natasha looked at herself in the mirror. Her 36D breasts were straining against the white turtleneck, and although the stretchable fabric wasn't exactly thin, her nipples were still clearly outlined to anyone who'd look close enough.

She was glad they were in Italy instead of some of the more conservative countries their cruise ship visited. Hopefully going braless was common enough here that she wouldn't stand out. She decided she was going to leave her hair down for the day to help provide whatever cover it could for her breasts.

Of bigger concern to her was her skirt. It was mid-thigh in length, showing a good amount of her long, toned legs. Normally a mid-thigh skirt was a decent enough length, it certainly wasn't as short as what some of the younger women of today wore. The problem was this skater skirt's fabric was pretty light and it flared out quite a bit... which meant it would be very easy for it to flare up and give someone an accidental upskirt view if she wasn't careful. Considering that she wasn't wearing any panties, she'd need to make sure she was very careful indeed.

Next were her shoes. Open-toed, white pumps that had 3-inch stilettoes. She normally reserved this for formal occasions but it seemed she'd be forced to walk around with them while shopping in the city today. She was glad that she had just had a pedicure a few days ago. She may have been a prude, but she did like to keep things neat and tidy. And though her toenails were only painted with a toned-down beige color instead of bright red or whatever color it was preferred by other women who wore the kind of slutty attire she was wearing today, they were at least neat and groomed.

That left the last piece of her ensemble.

She walked to her bedside drawer and grabbed the anal beads sitting there, together with the bottle of lube. Tanos had been very clear that she was to wear these while out shopping today.

She lathered the anal beads with lube then reached between her legs to lather some on her asshole.

Dang! That hurts!

Natasha might not have been suffering much of a hangover from last night's activities but apparently Tanos' rough finger-fucking of her asshole had left it very sore. She massaged it gently, willing it to relax and open up. Once she had enough lube on she started inserting the anal beads.

Gosh! Wow, is that sore!

She was able to get the first four in but was having trouble getting the last biggest 3 in. She pulled out the beads, put more lube on both her ass and the beads then tried again.

No good. More than just being really sore, her ass was clenched and didn't seem to want to relax.

Natasha looked at her wall clock: 09:06 am. She was already late anyway, she figured she could spare a few more minutes. She knew of one sure way to get her ass to relax.

These last few days, ever since Tanos had started sexually blackmailing her, she had noticed that anal insertions tended to change from being very uncomfortable to pretty pleasurable every time she was aroused. So she grabbed the lube and beads, laid back down on her bed, flipped her skirt over her waist then started playing with herself. She figured if she could get herself just horny enough, it should be easy to put all the beads in.

She closed her eyes and focused on her clit as her finger played with it. A few moments later she started slipping the first few smallest beads in and out of her ass to warm it up.

Just as she was getting into the mood, she was interrupted by a whirring noise. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around. What the hell is that? It took her a few moments to realize that someone was vacuuming in the adjacent cabin.

It wasn't loud, their cabins may not have been completely soundproof but they had enough acoustic dampening that only the loudest of noises were heard by your neighbors. The only reason Natasha even heard the vacuum in the other room was because it was so quiet in her own cabin.

Still, it was an incessant whine in the background and it was distracting her from getting into proper masturbating mood. She grabbed her purse and took out her phone and earphones. She put on her earphones and played a soft R&B playlist, similar to the songs that Tanos had made her dance to last night. It surprisingly helped her arousal.

Not that she was aroused by Tanos. No! She was not going to entertain the thought that she was even remotely attracted to that lecherous jerk. But the music made her remember how her body had moved in the dim light, how she had felt the power of her sexuality, how she had used that power to mesmerize Tanos and exert a sort of dominance over him... even if that dominance proved short lived.

She found herself getting wetter with the memory as she continued to finger her clit. Her pussy juices dripped down towards her asshole, helping lube it up for the anal beads that she was now pushing in and out with more ease, her ass finally starting to relax.

She had originally planned to just play for a little, only enough to relax her and get all the anal beads inside. But now that she had started, she found that she wanted to orgasm. Needed to have even just one.

It didn't take long. These last few days of blackmail, though extremely stressful, had also put her in a heightened state of sexual arousal. She hated to admit it but... well, it was true. She had been almost completely inactive sexually for the last year and to be honest, her sexual life had been pretty bland the few years before that as well.

So, though she hated what Tanos had been doing to her these last few days, loathed it with a passion in fact, she also couldn't deny the effect it was having on her body.

She steadily built herself up to an orgasm but tried to stop it from happening just before the climax, hold it right at the cusp, same way Tanos had made her do the previous evening. She tried to hold it off, felt the pressure doubling, then tripling as her body craved release.

Then when she felt she could hold it off no longer, she took a deep breath and rubbed her clit as furiously as she could... then jammed all the beads into her ass as her body finally erupted into an orgasm, her mind no longer able to keep it at bay.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!"

A loud cry escaped her lips as her body was wracked by spasms. She pressed hard on both her clit and ass while her body continued to writhe in bed, riding out the waves of pleasure.

As her body slowly subsided from coming, she felt in her ass and was satisfied to find the anal beads all plugged in without any hint of pain - just a feeling of fullness and a sort of dull soreness.

She opened her eyes... and choked off a scream as she saw a woman standing at her door.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

Natasha took off her earphones as she jumped up from the bed. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!"

The woman blanched at her outburst and stared hard at the floor. "My name is Irina, ma'am. I'm your cabin cleaner."

Natasha tried to calm her racing heart as she studied the woman. Slim, early 20's, dirty blonde hair, European accent, dressed in a cabin attendant's uniform.

"And what exactly are you doing in my room?" Natasha asked, her words laced with enough venom that she half expected the woman to start melting on the spot.

"I... I'm here to clean your cabin, ma'am. I normally clean around this time. I did knock on the door first as per protocol, but I thought when no one answered..."

You thought no one was in the room, Natasha finished the thought in her mind.

She took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. She should have known better. She was usually out of her room by this hour which is when the cleaning crew came by, and the vacuum cleaner going off in the neighboring cabin should have been clue enough.

"So you thought you'd just stand there and watch?!" Natasha understood why the cleaner was in her cabin. That still didn't explain why the cleaner was standing by her bed watching her, as her bedroom had a separate door from the main cabin living room.

"Oh, no ma'am," the woman replied, her cheeks blushing furiously. "I had just opened the door and stepped in when you saw me. I could always come back later if you're busy..."

"No!"

Judging from the blushing on Irina's cheeks, Natasha was sure this cleaner had seen something. But she felt like asking Irina to come back later was as good as admitting that she had indeed caught Natasha masturbating, and she wasn't about to admit to anything.

"No," she repeated. "I was just on my way out."

She grabbed her purse, stashed her phone and earphones in it then straightened her skirt as she walked passed Irina.

"The privacy of our guests or whoever else might occupy these cabins is a prime directive of our company. That's why we don't put any security cameras in these cabins. A cabin cleaner who does not know how to practice discretion usually does not last long in this company. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Irina answered meekly, eyes still lowered to the ground.

Natasha was in such a rush to get out of the room that she didn't notice the cellphone Irina was hiding behind her back. Had she noticed, she might have thought twice about threatening the girl like that.

Natasha had already walked down the corridor and was halfway down the stairs when she realized that she had left the bottle of lube on her bed.

Oh well, so what if I was masturbating? Majority of women masturbate. I have nothing to be ashamed of.

That didn't stop a flush of red appearing on her cheeks from the thought of the cleaner finding her lube and assuming the worst about her.

I just hope my warning was enough to keep the sneaky bitch from tattling.

It was a good thing her mind was occupied, as it stopped Natasha from noticing all the stares and gawks the crew and some of the guests were giving her and her attire.

It's not that there was a shortage of beautiful women dressed in skimpy attire on the ship. A lot of the ship's professional dancers and entertainers were girls in their late teens or early twenties and they dressed up in skimpier clothing than what Natasha had on, especially during summer cruises like this one.

Yet for those who recognized her, no one had expected to see the famed Ice Queen dress in such a fashion. As for those who didn't know her, well, she was still a gorgeous woman - easily getting stares as she walked by.

She found herself in the gangway on deck 3 in no time, yet what she found on the gangway confused her. Though their itinerary said they were in Florence, Florence was actually an inland city that they couldn't reach by ship. Instead, they were actually docking in Livorno, a port city about 90 minutes away from Florence.

Deck 3 was at sea level, and she was expecting to see Livorno's pier right outside the gangway. Instead, what she saw was open sea.

She approached one of the security guards on duty and asked for an explanation.

"It seems the Livorno's port authorities made a mistake in their scheduling," came his reply. "They overbooked ships. Now there's too many ships moored in their docks and so we need to stay out here and tender."

Huh, thought Natasha. Well that's some rotten luck.

Normally when their ship visited a city or port, the ship would park itself right beside the city's dock or pier, open up a gangway which was a steel ladder or plank, and then have the ship guests walk right onto the dock from the ship.

But there were some places where the water was too shallow for their ship to come right up beside the pier. In such places, they had to anchor in the middle of the sea some distance from land then use small boats called tender boats to ferry people from ship to land and vice versa.

That's what had happened here apparently. The pier was completely full of other ships, and they had to drop anchor half a mile away and use tender boats to ferry people back and forth.

"There's a tender boat ready to leave right now," the security guard continued. "I could squeeze you in if you want, though you might need to stand as it's pretty full."

"How long before the next tender boat arrives?" she asked.

"About 20-30 minutes," came the reply. "We weren't prepared to tender today so we don't have as many tender boats operating."

Shit! Natasha thought. If the tender boat was almost full, that meant that she'd need to stand as most of the seats would already be taken. But as much as she hated the thought of standing in a crowded boat dressed as she currently was, she hated it less than the thought of standing in the gangway for another 20-30 minutes where more guests and crew would be able to see her in her slutty clothes.

"I'd prefer not to wait. I'll take this one."

The security assisted her on the gangplank, where she had to be careful walking down in her 3-inch heels, and then one of their sailors assisted her onto the tender boat.

Tender boats were slightly modified lifeboats that could be used to ferry people. Their tender boats had a capacity of around 150 passengers and this one was indeed close to full. All the seats were taken and so Natasha contented herself to standing beside one of the boat's railings and held on to it for balance. Being a lot smaller than the cruise ship, the rocking motion of a tender boat would be far more pronounced.

It took around 10 minutes for the boat to cross the distance to the dock. During that time, Natasha's skin prickled as she felt multiple eyes looking her up and down. Majority of the boat was filled with guests but quite a number were crew too. She saw multiple men taking hungry glances at her and quite a few from women as well, though most of the looks she got from women seemed hostile... especially from the older ones.

Taragon
Taragon
190 Followers