Officer and a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it seems that sometime during the last few minutes where Natasha wasn't paying any attention to anything except rubbing herself against a stranger and trying to get him off, her blouse had slowly rolled back down on her torso. Now she had cum stains all over the front of her white fitted blouse.

She bent down to pick up her skirt - now only wrapped around a single ankle - and noticed that some cum had also dripped on it. As she pulled it up again to her waste she noticed that the cum stains on the skirt were few but they were all over the place: a bit in front, a few streaks on the side, and a good splat on the back.

Still, at least they weren't as bad as her top. Her blouse was drenched in semen. It was a good thing that her blouse was white so the cum didn't stand out as much... but it was still different enough in color to be noticeable.

Natasha reached up to try and clean some off when the man interrupted her, "Hey, we agreed that you wouldn't clean that up."

She looked at the man. He had already closed up his pants, and she noticed a dark splotch of wetness on his thigh where she had hungrily humped her pussy on.

"Our agreement," Natasha interjected, "was that you were going to cum over my behind, not all over my blouse."

"I believe our agreement," the man countered, "was that you were to wait for permission before you came. Besides, you were the one who kept pushing for me to finish."

Natasha opened her mouth and was about to reply when she remembered the time. She looked at her wrist watch: 03:17 pm.

"Damn! I need to go." She said. "Am I to assume you'll at least hold up your part of the bargain?"

"Of course!" The man replied, seemingly insulted. "I am a man of my word. As long as you don't wipe all that cum off."

"Fine, whatever." Natasha replied, allowing her hands to fall to her sides and resisting her OCD-like urge to clean up her clothing. "Well? What are you waiting for then?"

"Follow me," the man replied, even offering to carry Natasha's shopping bags for her. She resisted of course. She didn't want the man doing her anymore favors.

The man walked about two blocks away to a parking lot. Thankfully they didn't pass too many people along the way, but the ones they did pass stared hard at Natasha's cum-stained blouse and skirt. They even passed a few children who kept pointing at her stained blouse. She felt itchy all over from those stares.

The man finally stopped at a parking stall. "Well, here we are."

"What the hell is this?" Natasha demanded. "I thought you said you had a car?"

"I never said anything about a car," the man grinned back at her. "I said I was going to give you a ride."

She looked in horror at the big Ducati sports bike the man was standing beside.

"You expect me to ride a motorcycle dressed like this?!" Natasha gestured at her short skirt and her high-heeled, open-toed sandals. "You can't be serious!"

"Hey, you said you were in a rush." He patted the back seat. "Ain't no faster way to get to Livorno than on this baby."

Natasha groaned inside. I fucking hate this day.