Officer Ch. 04

Story Info
He clamps her nipples and makes her pussy walk on a rope.
1.6k words
4.48
19.7k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:-

Hello readers. Thanks for stumbling up. This is the fourth instalment in my series. But you can read it as a stand alone. Context: Officer Jake seduces his friend's daughter, Sophie, to the basement and introduces her to kink. Hope you will enjoy

"How do you feel?" He links his forefinger between the chain and pulls it which are linked to my nipple clamps.

"Needy," I whisper.

"Open your mouth," He wheels to my back and gags my mouth with a ball gag. I can feel his hard dick pushing into butt. He possessively pulls me from behind and loops his hand around my waist while his other hand massages my right boob. I close my eyes and lean back my head on his shoulder blade. Just when I am drowning in his ministrations, he slaps the underside of my tit. I jolt and whimper against my ball gag.

"I want you to watch everything I do, don't close your eyes or I will stop," I nod and no words come out of my mouth, just the saliva drips out and falls on my bare chest. He swipes my saliva with his left hand and nudges my thighs to spread apart. I oblige. He starts stroking my outer lips, all while his right hand squeezing and tugging my nipple clamps.

"You never disappoint me baby. You are just dripping wet. I am so proud of you," he says, resting his chin on my shoulder blade. I moan when dips two fingers at a time.

"Are you needy for daddy?" he asks, fucking me with his fingers. I nod and grind my hips to reach his fingers. The more I try to bend my knees and lower myself, the more he withdraws his fingers out. It is frustrating that he always wants to tease me.

"I know you want to come, baby," he takes his palm away and stops his ministrations. And grabs my arm and takes to a knotted rope which is tied between two poles at height of my waist level.

"Straddle it," I wince at his harsh tone. But I do as he says, even though my hands are tied back. Once I straddle, the rope is nudging into my pussy. He greases the small knots on the rope with a lube. I jiggle my pussy to feel the friction. It is so good that the knot on the rope is rubbing against my clit creating pleasure. All of a sudden, I hear a whip in the air before something harshly smacks my butt.

"Argh," It is so intense and I involuntarily bend my knees slightly which makes the rope bite into my pussy deeper.

"Don't you dare rub that pussy. Stay still," he wheels around me and waves with a black horse riding crop that he used to spank my butt. I look at him walking across the room and bring a box from the almirah under the steps. The dim light makes it hard to see what he is bringing. I look around to see all the things I see only bondage porn sites such as all the riding crops, leather handcuffs, a vibrating saddle seat with a dildo popping up. This basement hides his darkest fantasies. I wonder how many women have been here before.

"I want to see how you will take the weights on your tits," he places the box on the table and takes out a small black water droplet shaped thing which has a hook on top. He slowly links it to my nipple clamp chain. God, it's intense. Even though it looks small, I feel like it weighs a ton hanging around my nipple. I couldn't even hunch back because of my hands which are tied back. I am forced to take all the weight.

"Do you want to come for daddy?" he asks, pulling the weight.

I nod desperately and try to move along the rope to reduce the effect of his pull. But instead he walks back pulling my tit chain like a leash and I walk like a needy bitch for the slightest friction that rope creates to my pussy.

"I'll give you 1 minute, rub your needy cunt to pleasure yourself," he comes near to my ear and whispers, "make the needy pussy of yours to work"

I rub my pussy to the rope hard to create the friction while he holds the rope steady for me. I am not getting enough. It's rough and raw.

"That's it baby. Show me how needy bitch you are to daddy," he squeezes my butt cheek before planting a painful blow. I am too busy to care about the blow on my cheek.

"Time is up, baby," I cry when he pulls down the rope from contact. He unties the rope from one of the poles. So it fell to the ground. I stare at him blankly, not sure what he is up to. He stares back dragging his pants to the floor which makes his cock sprang free. I look at it greedily.

"Kneel down and lay on your stomach and stick that ass of yours up," I really want to scream but this idiot gag is in my mouth. But I do as he says and stick my ass up as I can. The clamp weight makes it more arousing. He kneels in front of my ass. When I turn to look back at him, he reaches my face and removes my gag. I dart my tongue out and flex my jaw.

He grips my chin and whispers against my lips, "I want to hear you," and licks my lips.

"Then you need to fuck me, daddy,"

He laughs and reaches behind and starts fondling my pussy. A moan escapes my mouth.

"That's it baby. Show me how much of a slut you can be," he digs a finger deeper inside me. Then another and another. He starts fucking with three fingers.

"I want you fingers to go deeper and faster," I demand.

He stills his ministrations abruptly and silently warns me by squeezing my butt little hard to ask him nicely.

"Fuck daddy, please I need your fingers deeper. Right there, oh my god, Yes," I beg like a slut when he touches the sweetest spot of my whole anatomy.

"Oh yeah? You want daddy to fuck with his fingers? Or with his cock," I am building when he increases his pace in fucking me with his fingers.

"Cock, daddy. Please fuck me with your cock," I tell him desperately.

With in a swift moment he replaces his fingers with his cock and starts fucking me like an animal. With every thrust he goes deeper. He hisses whenever my walls clenches his cock. In this position, I feel him deeper. He grips my hips with bruising strength and slams all the way into me. I grind my hips to reach him. He links his fingers with mine which are tied to my back and starts kissing them. And then he takes my shoulder into his mouth and sucks it. One of his hands reaches the underside and removes my nipple clams. I scream with sudden pleasure and pain. I feel like they are more sensitive when he starts kneading them.

"Don't you dare come, I am not finished," he warns me, squeezing my boobs hard.

I can't just control my orgasm. Him asking me to control is the worst part. I am almosting edging and just when I can't control, I come violently, milking his cock. He stops stills.

"I told you not to come, " I can feel his anger which doubles my irritation.

"It's not like I can help it," I turn around to see his face and regret saying it.

He swiftly grips my arm and drags me up to kneel before him, "Open your mouth,"

I do as he says. He thrust his full length into me. For every thrust I feel like going deeper and deeper. I run my tongue on his tip and suck him deeper. His hips rhythm changes and his movement quickens. After a few more thrusts he withdraws his cock and spills his juices all over my chest. I kiss his limp dick and grin. He drags me up and kisses me. His hands reach behind and unties my hands. As soon as I get my hands for myself, I loop them around his neck and hug him tightly while he is still ravishing my mouth.

"Stay here for today, I will drop you at the office tomorrow," he cups my cheeks and asks me.

I cannot believe I have sex with my father's friend. Thank god he is not here. But I like this affair. Maybe I can come here every week and stay for the weekend and have incredible sex. We can stick around as long as we can. It's his lakehouse, no one comes here. We can do whatever we want.

"And what will you do when I stay here for the weekend?"

He swirls me around so that my back against his chest and hugs me from behind and points his hand to a big cross that is attached to the wall, "I will tie to that and make you spread eagle and let your juices drip down your thigh while fuck your ass, nipples and mouth. But not the part you want,"

"And what about my pussy,"

"Oh I will get to it shortly and sweetly" he says and kisses my cheek.

Author's Note:- Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Apologies for any grammatical mistakes. I am not professional. Just let me know on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot the story is in the comment section.