Officer Ch. 03

Story Info
He introduces her to bdsm, ties, clamps her nipple.
1.7k words
4.31
13.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hello, This is the third instalment in the OFFICER series. However you don't need to read previous chapters. I hope you will enjoy it.

"I like it," pressing my head into his hard chest while my nails dig deeper into his firm back. My ass is on full fire. He leans and rests his head on the crook of neck and inhales.

"You like what, my little slut?" Pressing his groin into my belly, he squeezes my butt.

I lift my head and look at him. That sweet look which made my friends have a crush on him has gone. He looks different, not the easy going father's-friend anymore. He looks raw, manly and more like sex god.

I run my hand on his hard clean-shaved chest and say, " I like when you spank me. It feels fucking better when you knead and spank me"

His eyes darken. With a swift movement, he grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss. No it's not a kiss he is literally eating me like I am his last supper. Sucking and nibbling my lower lip. My god! He is not letting me breathe. I push his chest to breathe.

"Let me breathe," I grin playfully.

He lifts me with my thighs and I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and loop my arms around his neck. He carries me like a doll and places me on the cold marble vanity.

"Tuck your legs in and spread," he orders.

I do as he says and spread wide. This is going to be my third orgasm and I am still in for it. My legs tremble with anticipation when rolls a condom to his full length.

He grabs my thighs and drags my hips towards him, "It's going to be rough, are you ready baby? "

"Anytime," I bite my lip.

He slams deeper into me. I gasp when he doesn't withdraw his full length and thrust harder. Oh my god. Tonight, he is showing me how raw and rough he can be under his sugar coatness. His hips smashes my inner thighs again and again. Pleasure slowly builds up. With every thrust I feel he is going deeper and deeper. It is almost like he is way up to my throat. I throw my head back just when I feel my walls clenching him to squeeze the pleasure out of him.

"That's it baby, squeeze me like a good girl," his hips rhythm quickens.

Jeez, my vagina responds to his dirty talk and clenches him hard. We pant in unison. I'm going higher. My body quickens. One last thrust, I come and milk his juices.

He reaches and kisses me on forehead, "Let's shower, so we can eat something,"

←۝→

"What do you wanna eat?" he asks, going through his wardrobe with just his pants on, that too deliberately low which shows his seducingly sculpted 'V', while I'm towel wrapped standing behind him.

"Pasta, " I say when he pulls a white shirt from the hanger.

"Put in on, I am gonna go and cook some pasta for us," he kisses and leaves.

His shirt falls on mid thighs. Since I didn't bring the undies with me, I'm gonna roam around with bare pussy. When I climb down the steps and enter the kitchen I see him draining the pasta cooked water out of the utensil. His torso naked and bathing in the freshly cooked pasta's steam. He looks delicious.

"Hmm, It's delicious," I say, walking into the kitchen.

"Wait until you taste. It's salty, slippery, cheesy," he says, stirring the pasta in alfredo sauce. We both know what the delicious thing he is talking about.

"I would love to," I swipe the sauce with my forefinger from the tong in his hand and licks it, "mmm, fabulous."

He grabs my hand and pulls my finger into his mouth and sucks it. I bite my lips when he closes his eyes while ravishing my finger.

"You are right. It's fabulous," he voice is husky.

I pull my hand from his hand to reach for a bowl from the floating shelf and hold it at him prompting him to scoop. He shakes his head as though I am unbelievable and scoops pasta into my bowl. I walk into the foyer and scoot on a couch to switch on the TV. He sits beside me and pulls me into his lap.

"What are you doing, it's gonna spill," I am really concerned because I don't want to ruin his beautiful couch. He swirls me around so I am straddling his hips on either side, face to face, while I am on his lap. I place my hand on his chest for balance

"I don't care. Now feed your daddy, he is hungry," he says, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

Then I remember I forgot the fork. Always happens. "Uh-oh there I forgot fork,"

"Try with your hands,"

"Oh my god. No," I scrunch my nose.

He gives me a blank stare and squeezes my bottom. I sigh. Thank god it's conchiglie and not spaghetti. I take some and shove into his mouth while sauce dips out from corners of his mouth. He licks it with his mouth. Trust me it is disgustingly sexy. And I feed myself some handful of it. Somehow feeding myself is less disgusting and more satisfying to my appetite. So I shove again into my mouth. He drums my butt cheeks and watches me eating. Every now and then I feed him as well. Finally, I am done eating so I try to get up from his lap to wash my hands. He doesn't budge, instead takes my fingers into mouth and sucks off the leftovers on my hand. I loop my hands around his neck and ask, "What kind of behaviour is this officer?"

He slides his hands under my shirt and asks, "Do you trust me?"

He cups my breasts and squeezes it when I nod yes. He takes it into his mouth along with the shirt. God! It is so good when he sucks and nibbles it between his teeth. I am gonna be addicted to him. I see myself coming here every weekend. God knows if I make up my mind to move in here.

"Do you wanna try rope-walk?" he asks. I am too busy to care about what the hell does rope-walk mean.

"Yes," I arch back, pushing my tits at his face.

All of a sudden he leans back onto the couch, arms on either side of the couch headrest.

"Undress," his tone was harsh. I do as he says.

"Now get up. Turn around and hands on your backside," I wince at his tone but scramble off him.

He takes a silk tie from the table next to the couch and ties my hands behind my back. I am excited for what he is up to.

"Walk along with me," he says.

I follow him. It is hard to keep up with his long strides while my hands are tied back. My chest bounces while I run along naked behind him. He halts at the door and opens it for me to enter. How gentlemanly of him.

"After you," he says.

"How kind of you," I say and look at the entrance. These are steps which lead to, I guess, a basement.

"I'll show you how kind I can be once we get down," he rubs my bare back and gestures to me to move forward.

I climb down the stairs carefully and he follows me. The room is dark so I turn around for him to guide me. He clicks something on the phone, lights turn on. Holy shit! It kind of looks like some set up that we see on porn sites. There is a whole collection of bondage riding crops. There are grills attached to the wall and ceilings. Leather handcuffs hang to a big 'X' wooden cross plastered to the wall. I thought he was joking about being commanding but no, he is into kink and he practised it before.

"This is some kind of fifty shades shit?" I ask him.

He shakes his head like I am saying something stupid.

"You will like it," he cups my face and kisses my forehead.

Some kind of sick excitement passes through me. He is so confident that I will like it.

"You speak like you have a lot of experience,"

"I do, baby girl," he walks away from me and unwraps a new thin weird rope from a plastic bag, "You will be amazed when you get to know what a lone-bachelor officer can do."

"What does the bachelor do, officer?" I watch him tie the rope between two poles at a height of my waist level. I notice the tiny knots on the rope that are the size of a marble ball.

"You will see," he answers over his shoulder and applies the lube to all the knots on the rope, "come here, and spread your legs for me."

I do as he says. He kneads my chest and then twists my nipples. It is already hard from being naked. Now, thanks to his ministrations, it is rock hard. I hear a metal clank. I'm too busy to care.

"Tell me, you want to try this," he holds a pair of nipple clamps at my face. I flush. I never tried those. I am not sure if I will like it but, I nod a silent yes. He slowly clamps it to my right nipple. God! It is intense. I close my eyes and take deep breaths while he waits for me to adjust to sensation. When I nod he does the same to my left nipple. I feel attacked in the most sensitive spot. But at the sametime I feel aroused. I feel like I am starving from having something pleasurable. I feel needy. He screws tight around my nipple. Which doubles my need to have something that I am not aware of. He links a metal chain to both of the clamps.

"How do you feel?" he links his forefinger between the chain and pulls my nipple.

"Needy," I whisper.

←۝→