Officer Ch. 05

Story Info
She is rewarded with orgasm in public by clit pad panties.
1.9k words
4.45
9.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie, I am sure you put red and green already," I grab the white fairy light string coil set from the shopping rack right when we are in the line for check out, ignoring his possessive squeeze on my hip and put it in the shopping cart next to the red and green fairy lights. With every step I take the vibrator pad in my panties brush along my clit. I remember him saying "today you will learn how to enjoy pleasure in public. Think twice before provoking me because I will be controlling this little fuck toy and I promise you that I will make you come in public more than once"

"It's christmas, jake, I want- " I stop in mid track and cover my gasp with the back of my hand when that vibrator in my panty pouch starts vibrating. I grip the shopping cart handle and press my lips together, trying hard to stay calm.

"I will use all these fairy lights to decorate. But not the regular tree. It's. Gonna. Be. Your. Naked. Body." He whispers next to my ear. Damn I don't know if it's because of his dirty talk or if he increased the mode. It's becoming hard to keep a straight face and I bend a little forward onto the cart handle. Just when I am about to climb up, he stops it. I feel disappointed and relieved. I look at him and bite my lower lip, feeling how drenched my panties are. Good for me that I didn't go for white slacks today.

"Like that?" he asks casually, grabbing the red candy cane stockings from the shelf next to him.

"I want you to fuck me as soon as we get into car," I see him throwing those stockings in the cart. Is he really serious? First he ordered a red candy cane bikini top and back up booty shorts and now those stockings. But I am clever enough to stay silent because I don't want him to provoke, not that I care about getting orgasmed in public but trailed off in the middle and left behind for wanting more is torturous.

"Didn't know you are a christmas guy," I say moving to the self-checkout counter.

"Not much. But this year I have someone to celebrate with," he says, scanning the products into carts.

"I doubt those celebrations will be hardly classified as christmas ones," I regret saying it as soon as I see his hands digging into his pocket. Even though I subconsciously anticipated what's going to happen, I jerk in shock and press my thighs together. Oh this feels so good and the pressure is intense. I feel it more arousing when leans back to my ear, knowing he is going to speak dirty.

"I will make you forget all your 21 christmas years with my you-favourite thing," I bend forward legs pressed together, hoping my gesture is not weird. Just when I am climbing he stops. I really want to scream. Since it's a clit stimulator, the urge to ride him to fill my emptiness is increasing.

"I really wanna fuck you as soon as we get into that mother fucking car of yours," He chuckles but I see the hint of his arousal when he slide his trench coat to withdraw his wallet from back pocket of his jeans. He is getting off torturing me.

"Let's see," he says, taking the receipt from the machine.

He asks me to sit in the car while he loads the purchases into the trunk. It's dark outside and snowing so I head to the passenger seat. As soon as I sit in the car I am expecting him to turn on the vibrator. But he took his sweet time to unload the stuff into the trunk. With frustration I slide down my panties and just when I am about to use my fingers, he opens the car door.

"Use those fingers, you are not getting my cock," he threatens me and my fingers itch to touch the clit but wait for him to hop into the driving seat.

"Take off your slacks and panties" I didn't hesitate to slide them down thanks to the tinted windows.

Just when I am about to climb him he takes a small egg size toy with a small crooked tail attached to it and takes it near to my mouth and nudges it to open my mouth.

"Suck," he says, tracing my nipples through my shirt. I do as he says and spread my legs wide in the seat. He withdraws out and takes it to its destination, "lift your hips for me baby," I do as he says and lift it for him. He slowly inserts it in me. My vagina gulps it in and squeezes it violently.

As I am anticipating he turns the device on. He switches on music and keeps the volume higher than usual. The moment he turns up the volume it starts behaving weird. The louder the music, the more intense the pressure is. He kept his hands on the steering and didn't change anything but it keeps getting more intense.

"Club vibed sensory. The more the noise, the more the pressure you feel," he turns down the volume, it comes to normal setting.

"No! Turn up. I want more," I demand, clutching his arm. When I try to reach for the radio volume, he bats away my hand.

"Tell me you want to wear the christmas outfit I bought and you will put those candy cane stockings too,"

"Minus stockings, that looks ridiculous," I clutch back of his hair and sigh when he didn't budge, "Okay, daddy, now turn up that fucking volume."

I moan when he increases it. I close my eyes, kneading my tits aggressively.

"Mmmh, yeah," I mumble some words that I don't even know. I am climbing and climbing and hitting some sweet spots. I feel sorry for the car seat which is drenching in my sweet juices.

"Are you cumming babe," he asks, cupping my side of the face.

"Hmmm," that's it and I feel the relaxing satisfaction wave hitting me.

I turn to his side and grab his pants. He got the clue and pulled over to the lake. I love when he listens. I am expecting him to wait until we reach home. Since we are almost on his property and It does take a long time to reach home. But judging by his flick of his seat belt, I can tell he is as desperate as I am. I pull off the fuck toy and starts climbing him and he takes his cock out and nudges my enterance. I straddle his hip and he lifts to slam into me. He groans when my walls clutch him. I support myself, holding onto his shoulders. He grabs my cheeks and moves me up and down his length. Since we are on his property no one's gonna trespass and see us. So pull off my blouse and he opens my bra with a flick of his fingers. He cups my breast and strats nuzzling his face and whisper "mine,"

"Yours," I repeat.

He looks up and kisses me. It is safe to say he is battling with my tongue. I swallow his groans and ride him, slamming my cheeks on his thighs. This way he feels deep and directly hitting my g-spot.

"Sophie, I-" that's it he fills me with his juices.

←۝→

"Now try this," He hands me over the red booty shorts and a red and white bikini top that partly covers my tits. He is wearing as usual white cotton pants and a red Christmas cap. He made me wear one. I Pull the shorts up and it barely covers anything. My cheeks look big and stand up in these shorts. I tie the straps on top and those two triangle pieces just cover my nipples.

"And these stockings as well," he gives me those candy cane stockings. I am half tempted to say no. But do as he says.

"Now turn and lean forward," I bend and watch him in the mirror as he pulls the shorts down and lubes the butt plug. The way he is massaging the plug is turning me on more. He slowly pushes it inside. He waits until I completely take in. After my butt swallows the whole plug, he fondles my pussy folds. I moan when his finger digs inside. He looks in the eye through the mirror.

"My little whore is always hungry," he slowly withdraws his fingers and replaces them with the vibrator he used last night. He pulls my booty shorts up. Oh my god, it's so tight and my ass is getting squeezed tightly. I feel full and needy.

"I knew it! Your tight little pussy takes anything I feed," he grabs my boobs and pulls my back closer to his chest and starts squeezing them obsessively. He leans on to the crook of my neck and smells it.

"Do you know what I wanted to do with you when I first saw you on that little birthday of yours," he bites my neck. I run my hands back into his hair and nudge him to continue.

"When your friends ramming themself to apply cake on your face, I want to strip you naked and ram cake on that little body of yours and feast on you," his eyes are dark. I bite my lip, assuming it in my head.

"I am hungry," I say. He knows what for.

"I know," he says, opening the decoration box on the floor. I think we are spending more time in his bondage basement than in his bedroom.

"Then feed my hunger," I whisper.

"You will. Now give me your hands," he puts red puffy handcuffs to both my wrists and moves my hands over my head and attaches them to the metal grill attached to the ceiling above me, "I want to fuck you as bad as you want to. But I want to fuck your head more than your body," he says and goes to a controller and switches on something. I am preoccupied with his statement. Right when I am about to ask him what he means, the grill pulls me up which makes me hang in mid air. The things inside me weigh double than usual. I am just one foot away from the ground. He coils the fairy lights around me like I am a fucking tree.

"Are you really gonna decorate me like a fucking tree?" he switches on the vibrator and jerks for the surprise attack. He switches on the music in his phone which is connected to the speaker.

"I am gonna do whatever I want," he links the small globes to the fairy lights while my pleasure increases. Holy hell. He moves back and admires his work and starts taking pictures. I throw my head back and moan when the pleasure increases.

"I am cumming Jake, oh I am cumming," he watches me hungrily. I never in my wildest fantasies thought I would be decorated like this. He spares my ass for any of the decorations. He wheel back and I lost the view of him as I couldn't turn around.

"Ah! Ugh!" There is a sudden sharp pain on my butt cheek.

"Say, 'tulip' when you can't take any more," I hear him from behind.

He waits for me to say the word but I don't so he blows again. This time it is a little harder. He hit again and again.