All Comments on 'Officer Emelie Vikander Pt. 01'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jblacklovejblackloveabout 2 months ago

She need more Kofi in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Won't be long before Emelie leaves the force to become Kofi's full time fuck toy slut. Such a horny bitch like her needs a real man to fuck her into submission. Kofi is just the guy for the job as poor little Sven will be home jacking off alone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nah not even gonna read. You're not bad writer but you post new stories without completing the initial ones. I don't want to wait weeks just to get the next part. all the best but I'm just gonna binge it when i randomly see your story 10-11 month's from now. Cause this is just a waste of time. Waiting since days is fine but not completing stories and then starting new ones pfffff

cannaecannaeabout 2 months ago

Good story. Well written. BTW, how is Sigrid doing?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, many thanks for the feedback. Apologies for the inconsistent uploading, I have been busy with work recently. I hope you enjoy the rest of Emelie's adventures as she navigates her relationship with Kofi.

@Anonymous - apologies, I have been updating the Corporate Blackmail series based on feedback I've received and I'm in a position now to publish the remainder of the series. I appreciate your patience and hope that you do enjoy them very shortly.

@cannae - many thanks for the feedback. As mentioned, I've been busy with work and haven't progressed Sigrid's storyline beyond a few ideas at this stage. If there is a particular path you'd like the story to take, please let me know and I'll see if I can incorporate that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is she gonna get pregnant with Kofi’s child and leave Sven for the African man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Emilie will double time Sven with Kofi who will slowly introduce her to confessing her guilt in shooting and killing the young black man. The humiliation imposed on Emilie by Kofi would require her to answer detailed questions on the shooting and require him to withdraw his huge penis from her open cunt as tears stream down her reddening cheeks as the inquisition becomes more emotional for Emelie who opens her shame by begging Kofi to spank her reddening ass hard until he detects her remorseful shame and enters her wetting cunt as she starts apologizing profusely for her racism before he fills her cunt full with his potent sperm after he makes Emilie confirm she won't terminate his baby. Kofi tells her he knows the boy's mother and asks her if she wants to make amends for killing her son. She says yes and then changes her mind only to earn a very hard spanking from Kofi who stops when Emelie starts apologizing for her insensitivity. She is made to stand naked in a corner of the room with hands on top of head.

The breakup with Sven happens as Kofi makes her move to his apartment as he starts teaching Emelie about racism and she passed the test by letting the black mother spank her harder for killing her son. This cement their relationship together as she quits the police department to be a social worker.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, I've just published a comment on my Corporate Blackmail series and I thought I'd also share some details on here. There has been considerable interest in my Corporate Blackmail (Astrid) series and Part 2 of that series, along with Part 2 of this series is currently pending publishing on the site. I have contacted the admins to request an update on when both stories are likely to be published as they have been in the queue for nearly a week. I'm assuming that there is a significant backlog of stories to publish and that the admins are working through them as best they can. I appreciate everyone's patience and hope that both Part 2 will be published shortly.

In terms of publishing of stories moving forward, I've decided to concentrate on a single series at a time. This means that I will publish the remainder of the Corporate Blackmail series before I publish any parts beyond Part 2 of this story series. Let me assure you that I have completed Emelie's story and I am looking forward to all of it being published in due course. Thank you for all of your interest in her story.

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for your feedback. I'm afraid I can't reveal what will happen to Emelie on here, but all will be revealed in the future Parts to the series. Glad that you are enjoying her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really like all your stories and I can’t wait for an update. However, is it possible, that you somehow set the continuation to private? I don’t know if that’s even possible. It even says in your profile, that the officer Emilie story and the Corporate Blackmail story have 3 parts. As I said, can’t wait for an update. Just out of curiosity, how many parts can we expect on Astrid story?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thank you for the feedback and I appreciate you support. The delays are frustrating to me as a writer as I'm sure they are to you as a reader. In terms of the updates to the number of parts to each story, when I upload each part, I link it to a particular story. This automatically generates the update to the number of parts the series will contain. The reason why Corporate Blackmail said it has 3 parts is because I re-uploaded Part 2 as Part 2a in case the original Part 2 had been stuck for some reason. This Part 2a has since been removed by the admins so it should revert to 2 parts shortly on the system.

Given the delays in publishing, it seems only fair to provide an update as to my current writing status - Astrid's story has 5 parts to it in total and Emelie's story has 4 parts in total. I also have decided to continue Sigrid's story and the next parts of this series is complete. Additionally, I have two more Nordland-based series with a combination of existing and new characters also completed and ready for upload but I won't reveal how many parts are in either of these series.

I am certainly enjoying writing stories for here and I am pleased that so many people are taking the time to read what I've written. Once again, thank you for your support.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all, I'm sharing this comment across all my stories and my bio. I'm having difficulties in having my stories published on here with them being continually rejected. Despite what I've previous said, after discussion with some other writers here on the site, I've decided to upload the entirety of my works completed to date. I'm doing this in the hope that some of it is published and to provide you, the readers, with the continuation of the series that I have started in order to allow me to progress with new storylines for some of the characters. I am aware this is not ideal, and I will continue to re-submit the rejected works in the hopes that they will eventually be published, and you will see the full stories the way they were originally written. Thank you for the supportive comments and feedback and I hope that you continue to enjoy my stories into the future. HF

VollesRohr87VollesRohr87about 1 month ago

I love your work man all i have read from you is awsome. The topics and the way you write aswell thx for that.

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

Harry_Flashman

I completed reading all of your works in just a few days. You're a brilliant writer, but I don't know why your works are being rejected and not published on time. I hope admins and moderators look into it.

I loved the story of Emille and how she had been fucked by an African immigrant from the Congo.  As she is not married to Sven, she could let off her (racist) guilt of shooting Malik by conceiving Kofi's black baby from her Noridc womb, and this would also let Kofi acquire permanent citizenship in Nordland. 

Nice story

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @VollesRohr87 - thank you for the feedback and I appreciate the support. I'm glad that you're enjoy this series and the other ones I have published. I have the remainder of this series submitted for moderation so hopefully they will be released shortly so you can see where Emelie's story goes.

Hi @oxa4r5t - many thanks for the feedback. I am not sure either, I guess it depends on the particular moderator and the number of stories they have in queue. I assume there are also other factors, for example I've submitted the remaining parts of this series but have requested that they are released in order so if they reject one, the others will be rejected too. Anyway, I'll keep trying to release them as quickly as possible so that you and the other readers can see what happens. As to what happens next for Emelie, hopefully you'll enjoy the remainder of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First of all let me tell you, that all your stories are extremely good. You are a very talented writer. I have, however two minor complaints.

First, how come that there are so many men in your stories called Marcus? There is the obvious one in Sigrid‘s story, then there is another one in Astrid‘s story (this might have been an opportunity for a crossover in your stories and given you the possibility for a way out of Sigrid‘s dilemma, if had been the same Marcus, Sigrid might have seen it as a betray and left him for Magnus, of course with a black baby) and I think there is at least one more. Is maybe your real name Marcus and you write cameos of yourself in all your stories like Hitchcock did? Maybe I am just overinterpreting it.

Secondly this concerns only Emelie‘s story. Assuming she is not stupid, after morning pills are effective five days after after unprotected sex. If I were a woman in her situation, I would know that. It took me about 7 seconds to google it. And I would surely have found an opportunity to go to a pharmacy. But maybe she secretly wanted to get knocked up. Hopefully we find out soon, if that moderator has finally mercy and releases the next part of her story.

As for Solveig‘s story, I really hope you continue it. Of course I want to read about her sister and her mother and Helga getting black cock. (For all I care, the whole female population of Nordland can get black cock. As long as you write about them, I‘m happy.)

Anyway, please continue writing those stories. And don’t let nitpickers like me ruin them.

Regards

H

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous (H) - Thank you for the feedback and comments, I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying my stories. In regards to your points: the first one was my bad; I was writing both Part 3 of Corporate Blackmail (where Astrid meets Marcus) and Part 1 of Sigrid's Dilemma at the same time and needed names for the two characters. I had downloaded a list of common African-American first names and surnames from the internet to combine both to pick a non-descript name and it wasn't until after publishing that I realised I used the name twice as it sounded very non-descript and generic. I'm a lot more methodical now about the names and character descriptions I use (as well as keeping a list of all my characters!). I have thought about doing cross-overs between stories and this is still an option, perhaps using some of the minor, background characters. For example, I had thought about doing a story centered on Anna, Emelie's friend from her series, but I'll probably wait for the entirety of Emelie's series to be published first before pursuing that.

In regards to the birth control pills, I should have done more research on that but I needed a limited timeframe for her to get the pills in order for the story to progress and to introduce the concerns she faces as a result of her actions with Kofi. This becomes more of an issue in the subsequent parts of the series. I'm trying to balance the pregnancy risk so it's not a reoccurring theme across all stories, for example Astrid is on the pill, so it's no even an issue for her, likewise Sigrid is at the beginning of her series and her decision to stop the pill is a major decision point for her.

As for Solveig, I've finished this initial series and have submitted the remaining parts for publishing, hopefully these will be out shortly. This was meant as a little stand-alone series based on a request from a reader but it has opened up a number of options to explore around the actions of a corrupt politician like Helga and her interactions with the African Kings gang so if there is interest, I might continue it further.

Once again, thanks for your interest in my writing and I appreciate the nitpicking as it will make me a better writer. Hope you continue to enjoy my future stories.

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

Harry_Flashman Just here to let you know that Officer Emelie's Part 1 was released almost a month ago, and Part 4 of Sigrid's Dilemma was published on March 28th. Since then, I have been visiting your profile page every day thrice to see if further parts have been published or not. It's been a week now. I know there's no fault of yours, but could you please let us know if there was any message from the moderator regarding the delay??? Have your works been rejected?? Or did you inquire about that? This comment of mine will be reflected after two days. I hope by that time the story gets published here. BUT if the delay thing keeps happening with future works, please consider moving to some other forum and also let us know about that.

Also, the last thing I wanted to ask you about was the Email that I sent to you from the same username 4 days ago. Please do check once (a fan's request); even a two-line reply from you would be sufficient about the thing I asked you about, and that would indeed make me feel happy.

You're really a very brilliant writer , NEVER EVER STOP WRITING ABOUT NORDIC WOMEN AND AFRICAN MEN!

This Universe have a lot of potential in it from University/College to Poltics.....just many.

Sorry for my poor English. LOL

and Thank You (Do once check the mail).

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @oxa4r5t - many thanks for your support and interest in my writing! As of writing this post, Part 5 of Sigrid's story has just been published, so I hope you have the chance to read that. This will be the conclusion of Sigrid's story so that I can focus on some other storylines. I've certainly learnt a great deal while writing and publishing that series and will incorporate these points into my future stories. In terms of Part 2 of Emelie's series, it appears that this will be released in the next day or so - please keep an eye out for that one. I'm not sure why it is so sporadic but at least I am getting some of my stories published and I hope that this will continue.

In regards to the email and the request, I'm sorry but I haven't received any emails. If you try and contact me via the link on my profile page, this should come through to me. Please let me know if you submit via that method.

I'm glad that you're enjoying the stories that I'm writing - I will try and vary the topics in the future but I'm enjoying the challenge of creating realistic stories in the Nordic environment. Once again, thanks for your interest and support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES