Officer Max Finally Meets His Match

Story Info
He appears to be a domineering police officer....or is he?
13.6k words
4.77
8.3k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who rate, comment, and leave feedback. It's all very much appreciated!

***Special thanks to my editor, Privates1stClass, for the hard work he put into this story and also for helping me with ideas and direction.***

—————————-

"Dammit!" I curse to myself as I slam the palms of my hands onto the steering wheel. It's finally Friday and not only has it been a very long day but a very long week overall. All I want is to get home and relax with a big glass of wine and a hot bath. My daydreaming has distracted not only my thoughts but also my attention to the speedometer. The flashing blue lights in my rear-view mirror reflect into my eyes as I turn off from the main road onto a less-busy side road so it's not so embarrassing. I sit and wait for the officer to get out of his cruiser and approach my vehicle. I have nothing to hide, but the lights still make my heart race and a rush of adrenaline makes me feel like I've been a bad girl even though I haven't broken any huge laws. I may have been speeding just a little bit, however. 'Get your shit together, Kim,' I think to myself as I try to calm my nerves.

Dusk has just settled, but I am still able to see which kind of police vehicle has pulled up behind me. It's neither a county nor a state patrol car; it's a city one. This will hopefully work in my favor since I have a particularly strong connection to this specific department. If that fails, at least I still have my amazing breasts to use as a back-up plan. They have yet to fail me.

I peer into the rear-view mirror and watch as the driver's side door opens on the patrol car. When the officer exits, I watch the suspension of his car lift as he steps out. I swallow hard and my hands slightly tremble at the sight of him; he's definitely a big boy, and I'm excited that I get the pleasure of dealing with him. I smile and nervously lick my lips as he walks closer to where I can get a better look at him. He's wearing the tell-tale dark blue uniform with short sleeves, and there's a baseball cap placed on his head. His shoulders are broad, and his walk is a bit on the cocky side. His heavily tattooed arms sway along his sides with each step.

His name is Maxwell, but kids in high school called him Max. He was my secret crush along with every other girl's dream boy fantasy as well. He is a couple of years older than me, but we never really knew each other back then. I first noticed him because of his size and great ability to play football. I was in the marching band and remember watching him play every Friday night. He was the leading scorer for the team during his junior and senior years and even won the championship game his senior year by running the length of the field and making the winning touchdown. The way his uniform looked on him was enough to make any girl swoon, but he was shy and never dated anyone even though he could've easily had a girl on each arm if he wanted. I remember seeing him walk past my locker in the hallway, and even though I swear he would send a little smile my way that would give me butterflies in my stomach along with weak knees, I never thought anything more of it. I was a tomboy, after all; why would he be remotely interested in me when there were other girls dying for his attention instead?

I roll my window down as he approaches, and I begin to feel that familiar giddy feeling. I look down and make sure to squeeze the lovely ladies on my chest a little closer together so just the right amount of cleavage is visible above my seatbelt. I've matured a lot since going through the tomboy phase in high school. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Officer Max while on duty before, and I have a feeling this isn't going to be a typical traffic stop this time.

"Good evening, Ma'am. Do you know why I pulled you over...again?" His eyes; they are such a captivating blue. I remember the first time I had the pleasure of looking into them and instantly becoming lost. It was when I was on the volleyball team, and he was at the game watching his little sister play. I was one of the better players even though I am on the shorter side. Being 5'3" does have some disadvantages, but it never slowed me down when it came to spiking the ball. I remember during one of our final games I really wanted his attention. We were winning by a landslide, and I knew one little goof-up wouldn't lose the game for us. When the ball was heading out of bounds in his direction, I purposely made an exaggerated leap to knock it back inbounds and magically fell into his lap. Our eyes caught each other, and there was one of those moments that lovers have when they get lost within each other. This effect still stands true to this day. It's easy to forget that I'm in my car on the side of a desolate road with a very intimidating officer of the law peering through my window.

"You're going to tell me what a bad girl I've been...again?" I say with a seductive tone as I glance up at him with my big brown eyes. Apparently, my mouth is on a mission that my brain hadn't quite gotten the chance to think through yet. I guess I'm feeling just a little feisty tonight.

"I clocked you going 63 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone," he says with a deep, authority-driven voice and a serious look that appears to be etched in stone. His height causes him to have to lean down to look into my window and I can smell a recognizable scent of cologne following him.

"What kind of punishment comes along with an infraction like this?" I ask with a pouty look. I notice his reaction to my flirty play and I can only hope he goes along with it. Sexually harassing an officer probably doesn't go over very well, but I'm going to take my chances anyway.

"I guess that depends on how well you can convince me that you're sorry. It could be pretty severe if it's not a sincere apology." He passes along a quick wink to me.

"My apology is going to be determined by whether or not you have your body and dash cams turned on," I say as I seductively run my tongue along my upper lip. He'll never bite that bait...or so I thought.

"Sit tight. I'll be right back." My assumption was correct; this is going to be far from your average speeding ticket stop.

I watch in my side mirror as he walks away. His ass swaying in those pants looks amazing, and I catch myself squirming in my seat. A man in uniform has always excited me, and I always figured one of these times my smart mouth was going to get me into some serious trouble. It looks like tonight might just be that time.

He opens the door, reaches inside, and fiddles with something on the dash. My eyes go wide as I watch what he does. 'He really is turning it off!' I think to myself as I'm now wondering what kind of shenanigans he could possibly have in mind. I'm even more nervous now as to what might happen. I'm frozen. I don't know if I should remain seated or get out of my car. I assume it's safest to stay put and wait for him to instruct me as to what he wants. He has always come off as being the bossy, domineering type anyway. He walks his way back to my vehicle with a mischievous smile formed on his lips.

"Sir, you haven't asked me for my license and registration yet," I say with a sly smile.

"We don't have time for that, Miss Kimberly, since you and I both already know each other. I'll need you to step out of the vehicle," he says as he steps away from my door.

"And if I refuse?" I ask with a slightly shaky voice.

"Then I may have to come up with a reason to extract you from your vehicle which means I will have to cuff you."

"What kind of reasons would that be?"

"Try me and see," he says as he uses a come-hither motion for me to climb out of my car.

My heart is pounding and my hands are sweaty. I have never been asked to get out of my vehicle during a traffic stop before. What if someone drives by? Especially someone who may recognize me, and I'll have a lot of explaining to do. I pulled off the main road to avoid being seen, but now he and I are out in the open and fully exposed even though it's a less-travelled side road. I slowly open my door and stand on shaky knees that feel like they're going to give out on me at any second. My long skirt flows with the gentle breeze. I take a step toward Max and look up at him. He towers over me, and the silent stare is intimidating. Part of me wants to run while the other wants me to tackle him right here and have my way with him. I squeeze my thighs together and the sensitive area between my legs sends a sexual rush through me. My lower belly clenches and I can feel a rush of wetness against my thighs.

"What now, Officer Max?" I nearly whisper.

"You're going to place your hands on the hood and spread your legs so I can search you," he says as he lightly grasps my elbow and leads me to the front of my car. I lean forward and place my hands flat on the cool metal. It sends a shiver all the way up my arms, and my nipples instantly form into hard peaks. I feel his body close to mine as he places his large hands on my shoulders. I let out a loud gasp when he startles me by using his foot to aggressively kick mine apart.

"That's better," he whispers against my ear. I groan quietly to myself as I stand here silently yearning for him to touch me more. I close my eyes as his hands wander down my arms. He traces them along the sensitive undersides, and it tickles causing me to flinch. His hands come around to my front and trace along the upper part of my chest. His fingers pass through the crevice between my breasts as his palms engulf the large swell of them allowing him to feel the weight of each one. He kneads them tenderly, and I lean my head back against him. His breath tickles my ear as he moans quietly. I feel the hem of my shirt being pulled up and his hands quickly slipping inside. They make their way up to the bottom of my bra where his fingers ease underneath the delicate material.

"If you're looking for my hidden weapons, you've found them," I say as his fingers brush over my alert nipples. He gives them a sharp squeeze, and my hands grasp at the slick metal surface of my hood.

"I have a feeling these can be pretty dangerous, and I'm sure you know exactly how to use them. I think I fear for my safety of being seduced, and it looks like that's enough of a reason to have to cuff you after all," he says with a mischievous chuckle.

I can hear the button unsnap on his duty belt and the rattle of the cuffs as he frees them from the holder. He brings his arm around me, grabs my wrist, and leads my hand behind me. I feel the cold metal against my skin and hear the clicking as he fastens it snugly. He reaches around and does the same with the other hand. I feel completely helpless, and I'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying it.

"Those weapons of yours aren't concealed anymore. With your hands behind your back, they are pushed right out into plain sight," he says as he leans closely over my shoulder to peer down at them.

"Officer Max, is that a flashlight in your front pocket or are you just really happy to see me in cuffs?" I ask as my hands line up perfectly with his rock-hard cock. My fingers reach out and run along his length through his pants. I'm wondering to myself why this officer isn't wearing his protective cup, but I'm glad he chose not to. He presses himself into my touch and slightly grinds against me.

"Do you know what the penalty is for sexually assaulting an officer?" He asks with a growl in his voice.

"No, I don't, but I hope it's a big, stiff punishment; something that will definitely teach me a lesson."

"You can count on that," he says as he gives a hard thrust against my ass which slams my hips into the fender of my vehicle. The sound of my body hitting against the metal excites me even more than I already am, and the force sends an explosive rush between my legs. I feel myself getting even wetter, and my entire body tingles as goosebumps form all over. The slightest breeze against my skin is working just as well as any other typical aphrodisiac.

"What happens if I start to resist?" I ask as I sway my ass from side to side; rubbing it across the front of his pants over and over.

"I might have to get a little rough and frisk you some more; maybe even bend you over your hood...like this." And with that, his large hand pushes the center of my back. I am guided sternly yet gently forward, and my breasts are squished against the cold metal. I've been lifted off the ground enough to where my toes, which are peeking through my sandals, are barely skimming the gravel underneath me. My breath against the hood, which is mere inches from my face, is amplified. I can hear every whimper I make as his hands wander to my hips.

"If you're going to get this rough, will you at least pull my hair and smack my ass, too?" My smart mouth has gone beyond flirting at this point and to a new level of daring him to see how far this officer will actually go.

"There's another place I need to check to make sure you aren't hiding anything," he says as his hands start to gather my skirt at my sides. He slowly pulls it up and the cool air chills my legs with every passing inch of fabric. My heart is racing and my toes are curling as I feel it sliding up my thighs. With one swift flick of his wrists, my entire skirt is gathered up onto my hips leaving my entire backside exposed. I hear his breath hiss through his teeth as his hands round my exposed ass.

"My, would you look at that?" he says with complete authority in his voice. "It looks like you've added yet another offense to your growing list."

"I have?" I ask with absolute confusion. I can't think of what he may have in his mind.

"You're not wearing any panties. This is now classified as an indecent exposure incident." My eyes widen as I had forgotten all about not wearing any underwear. I now realize I am bent over the hood of my vehicle with my bare ass up in the air for anyone who drives by to see. Thankfully it's been quiet and we haven't had any passersby. The thought of getting caught in such a compromising position is very arousing for me though. The risk is huge for him, yet here we are as though we're invincible.

"You know, if you'd done a more thorough search earlier you would've caught that sooner," I say with strong criticism. Before I know it, there's a loud crack and a strong stinging sensation on the right side of my ass. I let out a squeal; mostly out of shock but also because of the huge rush of ecstasy and instantly feeling like I'm going to cum right here and now without even being intimately touched.

"I don't need to hear anymore smartass comments like that one, understand?" he asks as he grabs a handful of hair and pulls my head back towards him. He uses his other hand to tenderly rub the tingling handprint he left behind. The tightness of the grip he has with his fingers tangled in my hair is sending me closer to the edge. I suddenly hear him yank down the zipper of his pants and the rustling of the fabric as he frees his dick.

I hear him rip open a condom packet and spit the piece of wrapper onto the ground. I bite my tongue as it takes everything in me to not make a snarky littering remark. He quickly rolls it on and I feel the head of his dick slowly being traced along the crack of my ass. I begin to squirm with excitement. He hisses between his teeth as he slides it between my thighs. I want nothing more than to move my hips just right so he'll slip inside, but I am completely unable to do so. I can only lay here and continue to be tormented as he runs the length of his dick in and out along the delicate folds between my legs.

Just as he presses himself forward with plans of invading me, a static-filled voice comes through his radio. I can't understand what is exchanged between the two, but he quickly pulls away and zips his pants back up.

"Please, I need you inside of me right now," I beg with a shaky voice.

"Sorry. It looks like I've gotta run," he says as he quickly lifts me from the hood, pulling me to a standing position, causing my skirt to fall back into place. I hear the click of his cuff key as he releases my hands. I'm in complete and utter shock. "I've got an important call to assist that I can't ignore, but I'm not quite done with you yet." He turns me around and lifts my chin gently with his finger. I'm trembling, breathing hard, and my heart is pounding, and I'm not quite sure what he means by that. My whole body is shaking with the sudden drop in anticipation. "I'm obviously going to let you off with a warning this time. Make sure to slow it down next time, ma'am." And, with that, he winks and walks me back to my driver's side door. He opens it for me before quickly jogging back to his cruiser. Before I make my way to my seat, I hear his siren scream as he quickly takes off.

"What the fuck just happened?" I ask myself as I run my hand over my sweaty face. I'm dazed and not really sure what to make of anything that just unfolded. I climb into my vehicle, and I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry. Laugh for acting like a careless teenager and being so risky even though things ending the way they did or cry because I am now so extremely sexually frustrated that I can't even think straight. I'm physically uncomfortable while sitting, but I still have to drive home. My entire pussy is throbbing and my clit is so sensitive it almost hurts.

I squirm in my seat with no relief and let out a huge sigh as I look around outside. There's still no traffic to be seen, and it's getting quite dark. I surrender to doing the one thing I can think of to cure my case of "blue balls" that us women are also capable of getting. I push my seat back as far as it can go and I lift my right foot up to place it on my center console. I reach my fingers between my legs and they are instantly covered with my wetness. My lips are swollen and tender; my clit is a hard, little nub begging for release. I lean my head back and my eyes close as my fingers work their magic. I start with long strokes along my slit before slipping one finger inside. I use the palm of my hand to grind against my clit while I wiggle my finger in just the right place.

Within mere minutes my back is arching and I'm letting out a scream that is amplified by the confined space of my car. My legs tense and shake while my toes curl. My orgasm feels like it's never going to end until I feel a gush flowing out around my finger. I slowly come down from my orgasmic trip and am blanketed with an intense feeling of euphoria. My seat is wet, the back of my skirt is wet, and I even managed to squirt out onto the floor. I reach down on the floor, feel the mess I have made, and shake my head with a laugh. I need a drink.

As soon as I get home, I make my way up to my bedroom so I can strip down and take a hot bath. I fill my tub with water that's almost too hot to tolerate and I let the bubbles lather nice and thick before getting inside. I lay back, close my eyes, and take in the relaxing vanilla scent of my bubbles only to have Max appear in my thoughts. The way he looked at me with primal authority knowing that I would follow each and every demand he gave. Many would see it as him in a position abusing power, but to me it was mesmerizing even though I am not submissive in the least. I can still feel each and every touch of his skin against mine; the way his fingers gripped my hair and my ass cheek still stings. I can't wait to see the mark left behind from that. And the fire between my legs still hasn't gone out even though I made a mess in my car. I'm aching for more. We were so close, but the timing couldn't have been any worse. The poor guy; his cock was as hard as steel and he had no choice but to bolt. I feel a smidge of guilt, but I'm quickly reminded that he brought that all on himself.