Officer Max Finally Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean my head back and close my eyes to heighten my senses as to what his lips and teeth are doing to my sensitive skin. His moans tell me that he's wanting this just as much as I do. Want; such a small word with deep meaning. His anxious mouth leaves a hot trail down my stomach, but he doesn't stop there. I lick my lips and try to hide my weak whimpers as his tongue travels over my smooth mound. My fingers lace through his hair so I can gently press his mouth down to my eager spot as I raise myself up to him. His powerful tongue slips between my sensitive folds, and I can no longer hold back the sighs and moans of pleasure as he moves about in all the right places. He knows exactly where to tease and taste. I bend my knees up and spread them as far as I can to open myself up to him completely. I gasp as his slides one of his long fingers inside; hitting every sensitive spot on the way in. As he thrusts it in and out, he brushes his curled fingertip along the front wall and I jolt with each pass over my g-spot. What a feeling! I clamp down on his finger when he's in just the right spot and he starts to gently rub and press against me. I can feel more and more wetness gathering between my legs. Partly because of the amazing feeling he's causing, and the other is because of how much licking and sucking he's been doing on my lips.

"I want you to cum for me, baby," he whispers just before making his first long, stiff lick over my clit. My body seizes and tingles all the way from my apex to the top of my head. My pelvis feels like it's on fire and I can't move. His tongue travels through each crease and fold, making sure to not leave any intimate areas untouched. When his tongue comes back around and circles my clit, I can't help myself from making an outburst.

"There! Oh God, yes! Right there!" I squeal uncontrollably. My heels are digging into the mattress, and I'm fighting the urge to squeeze my thighs together. As much as I want to hold onto this feeling as long as I can, my body just simply won't allow to it. The intense tingling starts to spread down my thighs and over my lower belly where it continues to come in slow, rhythmic waves of heat. My toes curl and my hands fly from his hair down to the mattress to grab the sheets; gripping with force as my back arches off from the bed. And I lose it. My orgasm peaks and I scream because the intense feelings have nowhere else to go. His moans of success vibrate against my vulnerable clit and he holds me at the mercy of my orgasm for a few extra moments of bliss.

I finally crash. My entire body is surrounded by euphoria and I'm numb from one end to the other. I barely feel his kisses as they travel back up to my lips. Smelling and tasting my rapture on him brings me back to my senses and I feel like I can breathe again. My body begins to shake as I look deeply into his eyes.

"There, was that so bad?" He asks with a smile. I can't speak; all I can do is shake my head in agreement with him.

"Good. Now let's go take a relaxing shower. I turned you into a hot, sticky mess and I'd like to wash you," he says as he slowly climbs off from me and makes his way to the bathroom without looking back. I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling. Part of me can't believe the things that are happening while the other part is screaming at me to run to him and take more chances with him. I run my hands over my face and breathe a huge sigh of relief. A small smile forms on my lips and I feel good about the whole situation. Letting my guard down seems to be doing me some good and I'm finally realizing that letting someone in isn't as bad a thing as I can imagined.

I roll off from my bed and step into the foggy bathroom. He has already made his way inside the shower and I can see him quickly washing his hair. I smile to myself in hopes that he won't mind smelling like coconuts. I slide the door open and he steps back allowing me to get under the hot, flowing water. I close my eyes as I step under the spray and let the water run down my body. I feel his hands come around to my stomach. He pulls me closer to him and slightly out from under the water. His teeth graze my ear and my body awakens again. I'm amazed that such a slight gesture from him can cause such a huge reaction. I turn around within his arms and look up at him. I run my hands over his wet chest and lean forward to smell the faint, lingering scent of bodywash he used just moments before I joined him. His strong hands run up and down my back while I press myself harder alongside him. His cock is hard and flexing against my belly, and I feel slightly selfish that I got off just minutes earlier while he's standing here with obvious elation. I'm craving him; I want to please him with my mouth until he goes over the edge.

"Turn with me," I whisper as we both rotate ourselves so his back is to the water and I am using him as a huge shield. He's so large that I can't feel any water getting past him. I step away from him, reach down, and make a long stroke along his cock. It's slippery and hot to the touch. Before he can say anything, I'm on my knees and staring at that beautiful member of his straight on. I watch as water drips from the tip so I slide my tongue out and gather the drops. I look up at him as I slide my tongue along the bottom edge and tickle it with light flicks. His mouth gapes and he closes his eyes for a moment to let out a small groan when he feels my hand grip him and make slow strokes.

"I want you to do something for me," I say in between small kisses along the shaft.

"Right now, I'll do anything you say," he says through clenched teeth.

"I'd really like to suck you off and swallow that load of yours but I'm not going to do that. Instead, you are going to let me know when you are just about ready to cum so I can watch you jerk off onto my tits. Got it?" I ask as I continue to lick and kiss my way around.

"I've always been a little shy about doing that," he admits with a hint of shame.

"Well, you're going to learn really quick how to get over that," I say just before I run my tongue over his balls. The hot water has made them very loose and a lot easier for me to roll around with my tongue. I suck one inside my mouth and let out a moan causing my lips to vibrate. He leans his head back and that causes water to fun down the front of him. I finally decide it's time to go in for the kill by slowly taking him inside my hot mouth. My tongue circles around the head while I suck harder and move my mouth along his length. I take him in as far as I can and look up at him as I slowly withdraw him. It only takes a few passes and his body starts tensing. He reaches over and grabs ahold of the bar so he doesn't lose his footing.

"I can't...I don't think I can last much longer," he whimpers. I release him from my oral grip, smile, and lean back on my hands so my chest is pushed out towards him.

"Come on, you can do it," I instruct with a seductive tone. He takes in a deep breath, wraps his hand around his dick, and begins to stroke it with quick jerks. His face shows intense concentration and watching him is a huge turn-on. My breathing picks up, and I can feel my heart pounding. I'm anxious to see and feel his cum as it lands on me.

The first small amount slips out and lands on my stomach near my bellybutton. My eyes follow it but quickly dart back up so I don't miss the grand finale. He closes his eyes and leans his head back just before he lets loose. The instant his hot, sticky stream of cum hits my chest, I gasp and watch as it slides between my breasts.

"I did it!" he pants as he wipes is hand through his hair in disbelief. "I've never been able to get off like that. I lose my hard on and things usually end terribly." He reaches down, take my hand in his, and gently lifts me to my feet after spending a few moments to admire his work. He steps out from under the water and lets me slip back underneath it to wash off the mess he made. His hands bring a soapy pouf around to my front and he starts to wash my belly and chest with long, soft passes. I lean my head back against him, close my eyes, and take in the sensual aura that is surrounding us for the time being. I would stand here for hours with him but my body and mind are both tired.

"Turn around," he says and he immediately notices the tiredness in my eyes. "I'm going to wash your hair and then I'm tucking you into bed. You've had a long day."

He tilts my head back to get my hair wet. His strong fingers running though my hair while lathering the shampoo nearly puts me in a trance. All I'm thinking about is falling asleep in his arms.

We hop out of the shower and dry off the best we can. He doesn't seem to mind when I snuggle up into his arms with wet hair laying across his chest. As I drift off, I feel safe, content, and a sense of peacefulness that I haven't felt in a long time.

The end?