Officer Max Finally Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start thinking about how big his cock felt between my thighs and how badly I yearned for him to slip it inside. Every part of me was begging to let him have his way with me right then and there. Where his sudden urge to take me then came from is baffling to me. Why not during any other time he has had me pulled over and had the chance? Has he been thinking of me all this time and finally acted on those thoughts?

After soaking long enough for my water to start getting too cool for my liking, I decide to get out of the tub. I grab my favorite robe; it's dark purple with black lace trim and only covers down to just above my knees. The satin fabric glides over my soft skin as I make my way downstairs. There's a bottle of wine that's been calling my name ever since I came through the door, but I really needed that bath to calm my nerves as much as possible first.

I take my wine into the living room and settle in on the couch. I'm still dealing with massive adrenaline rushes to be tired, but the alcohol is helping me relax a lot quicker than I thought it would. It doesn't take much before my eyelids begin to get heavy as I look through the channels for something to watch. I keep reliving the event every single time I close my eyes and my lady bits begin to flare up once again. I groan as my fingers blindly make their way between my legs. 'Come on, girl. You need your rest,' I think to myself, and I gently rub my tender nub. My legs flinch and I'm convinced there is nothing I will be able to do to calm my libido at all tonight other than actually getting laid.

Moments later I am startled by a loud knock on my door. My eyelids now feel weightless, and my whole body is on alert. I have no idea who would actually be knocking on my door this late at night. I slowly get off the couch and tightly wrap my robe around myself. I peek out through my window, but I don't see any vehicles parked on the street or in my driveway. I go to the door and open it as far as my chain lock will allow. As soon as I peer through the crack, I find myself squinting against a bright light. I can't even see a silhouette of who is standing at my door, but it becomes very clear who it is the instant he speaks.

"Good evening, Miss Kim. I believe we have some unfinished business from earlier," a calm, authoritative voice announces.

"So, officer, you make house calls too?" I ask while hiding as much of my near panic state as I can. He slowly lowers his flashlight and it takes a moment for my eyes to adjust.

"Are you going to let me inside?" he asks.

"Don't you need a warrant or something?" I offer as a rebuttal. I close the door enough to unhook the chain lock.

"Technically I do, but I'm off duty and I really need to finish what I started earlier," Max says. "And by the way you looked when I took off you really need to finish what I started, too."

"Aren't you tired of being so domineering all day long?" I ask as I swing the door open for him. I take a step back and he follows me inside. I look up at him and cross my arms which pushes my barely-covered chest out towards him even more. He reaches behind himself and closes the door.

"Yes, I am, and that's why I'm here. I just want to let go and let someone else be in control for once," he says in a quiet, almost shy, tone. What a turn-on it is having this tall, masculine, tattooed officer standing in front of me, spilling such a naughty little detail. He may just be in luck.

"And what kind of control do you wish to give up?" I ask just above a whisper. I step closer to him and grasp his tie between my fingers; slowly running them along the entire length.

"The kind of control that requires a kinky plan with my tie that you're playing with," he says as he traces his fingers along my arm.

"And what do you think makes me assume someone in your position will be able to let go and allow me to take charge? You've never seemed like the type to allow a woman to take control at all."

"You're pretty sassy, and I don't think you'll have a problem taking charge. I remember you from high school; the one who wouldn't take shit from anyone and let people know exactly how you felt. I might be a big guy, but I'm a teddy bear underneath."

"I let everyone know exactly how I felt except you," I say with a shy smile. "I'm not quick to jump into kink with someone, though. I typically allow enough time to get a feel for limits," I say as I trace my fingers along the buttons on his shirt. I don't unfasten any of them, but I can feel his bullet-proof vest underneath.

"I'll be honest; I'm not looking for a serious dynamic right now, I just need a release. I need someone to change roles with me even if it's temporarily here and there. I order people around and have to take charge of every aspect with my job," he says with a pleading look in his eyes. How could I possibly say no to a begging man?

"I'm not new to the world of dominance and submission and I've actually spent many years being a Domme. Your little show of skills on the side of the road was impressive even for someone like me who isn't submissive in the least."

"What can I say? I'm curious to see what it's like on the other side," he says with a blushing smile. "I want to be on the receiving end for once. I'm willing to try most things at least once; twice just to make sure. I'm not saying I want my ass beat; I'm just saying that I'll be your little fuck toy for the evening."

"I like the sound of that," I say as I step even closer to him. My breasts press against him and I reach up to stroke my fingers along his jawline. "I have plenty of softer ways to ease you into it." The height difference causes me to look up quite far to stare into his eyes and there's no way, even on my tip-toes, that I could reach his lips to kiss them. This is definitely an advantage for me though.

"Knees," I instruct. One simple word with just the right tone sends him to the floor. His eyes are nearly level with my nipples which are poking against the thin fabric of my robe. I notice his hungry stare and this heightens my senses. "We are going to go upstairs to my bedroom, but you are going to crawl the entire way, got it?" Even though it's a question, my tone is anything but. I tilt his face to look up at me and his eyes are asking me how he's supposed to respond.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispers. Ma'am will definitely do as I save my actual title for those worthy of using it.

"Let's go, then," I say as I turn to walk towards my staircase and, lucky for him, the stairs are carpeted. I look down as I ascend the steps to watch as he obediently crawls slightly behind me. I may appear calm on the outside, but my mind is spinning with all the events that have taken place today along with all the kinky little gadgets I have yet to introduce and explore with him. Part of me is feeling irresponsible, though. Never have I ever engaged in anything kinky and certainly not within BDSM boundaries with anyone simply on a whim. I've always been a strict rule setter with myself and I can't fathom why the sudden change in responsibility.

We make our way down the hall and I open the door that is located at the very end. Inside is my large, king-size canopy bed with a nightstand to the right. My headboard is both tall and wide and has just the right design to securely restrain someone. The canopy consists of sheer dark purple fabric that is draped over the sides on both ends leaving the center open to the ceiling.

I lead him to the edge of the bed and turn to face him. He sits up on his knees and looks at me with big blue, wondering eyes. I reach my hands out and cup his face in my palms while running my thumb along the bottom edge of his lower lip. He lets out a sigh and I can feel his breath on my thumb. I quickly dive in with my mouth and devour his lips with mine. Finally breaking the ice with intimate contact; what a rush! I feel his fingers tickling up the outsides of my thighs and goosebumps instantly break out across my tingling skin. I pull away and reach out taking the cap off his head and placing it on my own. It's very loose fitting, and the brim is nearly level with my eyes which darkens my features and puts a slightly more dominating appeal to my face.

Without saying a word, I reach down and slowly pull his tie loose. Just before it's fully free I yank it fast and startle him by whipping it against my hand. I blindly toss it on my nightstand as I keep my attention directly on him.

"Take off your duty belt," I instruct. He reaches down and unfastens it, letting it slip to the floor around him. "I'll need those," I say as I point to his handcuffs. "You were a very bad boy earlier. It wasn't nice of you to cuff me and not finish me off. I had to tackle that task by myself on the side of the road of all places."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he says as he looks down showing shame for his actions. Without speaking a word, I snap my fingers and point once again to his handcuffs. He quickly removes them from his belt and passes them up to me. I lay them on my nightstand along with the key and turn my attention back to him with a small, pleased smile. The dominant side of me wants to tie him up, cause him sensual pain, and fuck his body in ways he's never experienced before, yet the other side of me is constantly chanting that this can be nothing more than kinky sex with simple roleplaying. It's going to be extremely hard for me to hold back my true wants and needs with him.

I run my fingers though his hair and watch him close his eyes, leaning into my hand as I trace my fingers over his cheek. I instruct him to unbutton his shirt and he readily obliges by pulling it free from the waistband of his pants. He slowly goes through each button without breaking eye contact with me. Before he can reach up, I step forward and slide the shirt from his shoulders and down his large arms. He lets it slip to the floor revealing his bulletproof vest underneath. He rips the Velcro apart on the vest and the loud, crisp sound nearly startles me. My nipples perk up in reaction to it and my thighs spasm. He slides it off and tosses it aside where his uniform shirt is leaving him with the final layer; a t-shirt which he grabs the bottom hem of and pulls up over his head. I lick my lips as I watch his stomach and chest come into view showing even more tattoos adding to the ones I've already seen on his arms.

"Stand up. I want to see what kind of weapon you're concealing inside those pants of yours," I say with a sexy grin. I turn and sit on the edge of the bed as he stands in front of me. I reach out and unfasten the button as quickly as I can without looking eager; followed by slowly pulling the zipper down. My heart races as I lightly trace his cock blindly through his pants. I didn't get to see it earlier, but the memory of feeling of it sliding between my thighs is still very fresh.

"I'm afraid all I carry is a 9 millimeter," he says as he reaches inside and quickly brandishes his weapon. My eyes widen and I am left speechless for a moment. He certainly has the 9 part correct, anyway.

"That's all?" I ask as soon as I regain my voice.

"Not sure you can handle this caliber?" he asks with an arrogant tone and a matching smile.

"Are you questioning my ability?" A stern tone is used to remind him who is in charge.

"No ma'am." His smile isn't completely gone from his lips, but I find it kind of cute the way he's challenging me.

"Good. I want your pants and boots off and you back down on your knees right here," I instruct as I slowly spread my thighs and point to the floor between my feet. The fabric of my robe slides up revealing tantalizing skin to his feasting eyes, yet I remain modest for the time being. As soon as he's kneeling, I lean forward and push my breasts out towards him but not far enough to where they touch him. His eyes take in the delectable sight of my cleavage; his intense interest shows with the way he licks his lips expressing pure hunger.

"You're going to remove my robe, but you're not allowed to use your hands. I want you to use your teeth," I say as I lean back onto my hands. My long hair falls from my shoulders and hangs down my back. I lean my head back slightly but keep my eyes on him. He leans forward with his face, buries his nose deep within my cleavage, and inhales my scent. I want to squeeze my thighs and feel him press against me but I hold back. Instead, I push my chest out against him and he lightly nibbles my tender, exposed skin. His teeth graze and his tongue wanders along the soft globes that are aching to be freed.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to," I instruct and he follows orders. Once his eyes are shut, I open my robe to expose one of my breasts, take his head in my hands, and lead his lips to my nipple. He eagerly sucks it into his mouth and flicks it with his tongue causing us to moan together. Part of me wants to just skip the teasing and get down to business, but the other part of me wants to keep going to see how much he can take.

I pull away and re-cover my chest before telling him to open his eyes. He looks a little sad when he realizes that I have yet to let him see what he just enjoyed feasting on. His begging eyes look up at me, and I run my fingers through his hair.

"The faster you undo my robe, the faster you'll get to see what I'm going to let you have," I taunt, and he quickly gets back to undressing me.

The farther his kisses trail down between my breasts, the more my breathing becomes hitched. Each light touch of his soft lips leaves a tingling sensation behind. As he makes his way to the belt of my robe, he gently pushes the fabric aside so he can keep close contact the entire time. He looks up at me as he grasps one end of the bow between his teeth. He pulls away and the tugging of the belt sends a shiver through me as he backs away enough to pull the entire belt free. My robe falls open but not enough to show him any of my bits and pieces just yet.

Before he gets the chance to make his way back between my legs, I quickly snap my thighs shut like a mousetrap, and he gives me a look of slight eagerness and disappointment both at the same time. I stand up and place my hand on his shoulder as I walk around him. When I get behind his back, I place my other hand on his opposite shoulder and lean my lips down next to his ear.

"On the bed and lie on your stomach," I whisper against his ear. I run the tip of my tongue along the outer edge of his earlobe and I feel him quiver underneath my hands. A small moan escapes from his lips as he leans towards my eager mouth before rising to his feet. When standing tall, my eyes are level with the backs of his wide, sculpted shoulder blades. My eyes flow down his muscular back and fix themselves on that beautiful ass of his. I didn't think it could look any more perfect when I saw him walking back to his cruiser with his uniform pants on, but I have been proven wrong.

I reach out and trace my hands up his arms and over his shoulders as I step forward, press my nose to his skin, and inhale his strong, masculine scent. My eyes close as I rub my cheek over his soft skin and I drag my fingernails down the entire length of his back; hard enough to leave a trail of red marks along the way. His body stiffens and he lets out a moan. I reach around and grasp his throbbing cock with my hand. My fingers glide over the velvety, rigid length and I swipe a drop of precum off the tip. His whole body shudders under my touch and I smile to myself when I feel how he is reacting. He leans his head back and lets out a whisper, "Fuck, you'll easily get me off if you keep that up." There's my clue to stop before he gets to the point of no return.

"Bed," I demand just before giving him a swift smack on the ass. He lets out a small snort and giggles as he steps forward and climbs on top of the mattress. For the few seconds that he's on his hands and knees I can't help but get excited at the delectable sight. 'You're lucky you're a rookie, otherwise you'd be in for a nice little pegging session,' I think to myself. I bite my lip and sigh as I have to let that thought pass.

I climb onto the bed and straddle his backside; nestling my hot, wet sex against his ass, grinding against him. He moves his arms up underneath the pillow, crosses them, and rests his head on top of the pillow. I use a fair amount of pressure as I run my hands from his waist all the way up to his shoulders. He feels tense, but I hope to change that by the time I'm done with him. While I continue to massage his back, I admire the fingermarks I have left on him. I scratch my nails over his skin once again; not directly over the first marks but close. His ass clenches underneath me and I squeeze my thighs tight against his hips. The moan I hear that is muffled by the pillow is like music to my ears, and my entire body breaks out with goosebumps. I can't think of anything that sounds sexier than a man who can't contain his voice because my touch is pushing him to his sexual edge.

I lean down and press my lips on the small of his back. His skin is warm and soft as I place gentle kisses from one side to the other. I taste my way along his spine, and I cover him with tickling flicks made with my tongue. I notice Max shiver when he feels my tongue working its magic. When I reach his shoulder blade, I moan just before I latch onto his skin with my teeth. Not hard enough to hurt him but enough to surprise him and make his squirm beneath me. I continue to kiss and nibble my way over his shoulder, up his neck, and pinch his ear between my teeth. I reach in with my hand and grab a handful of hair; tugging tightly as I press my lips against him to whisper.

"It's time for you to roll over." I quietly reach over and grab the handcuffs off the nightstand before lifting myself off from him enough so he can roll over under me. I look down and his wondering eyes hypnotize me. He's silently canvassing the opening of my robe in hopes of catching a glimpse of what I have inside. All of my bits and pieces are still being kept out of sight but not for much longer.

"Hands above your head," I instruct and he promptly follows orders. I lean forward which causes my chest to rest just above his face. He's still unable to see anything, but he licks his lips with anticipation. I place one of the cuffs around his wrist and fasten it snuggly inside before leading the other cuff behind a bar and fastening it around his other wrist. I give them a tug to make sure he's secure but still allowed some wiggle room. Before sitting upright, I lean down even farther and bury his face deep in my cleavage. I hear him take him a long breath as he relishes the soft yet alluring aroma of my body lotion. He roots around in hopes of my robe falling open farther so he can get a good look at me, but I move away from him just in time. I grind my wetness against the length of his cock as I trace my fingers down the lacy seams on my robe. When I reach the end of the fabric, I run my hands down my thighs, up his stomach, and onto his chest where I come to rest and dig my nails in. I don't scratch him, though. I sit still and let the stinging sensation of my nails linger. He squirms and hisses through his teeth when I press into him even farther. Watching him writhe with pain makes me smile. I sit up straight, finally whip my robe open, and watch him feast his eyes when I slightly bounce my tits as a way of teasing him.

"Feeling vulnerable yet?" I ask as I run my hands over my chest and stopping to roll each stiff nipple between my thumb and finger. "I can do whatever I want to you right now and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Yes, ma'am, I definitely do," he replies with a shaky voice; not out of fear but because he's mesmerized by what he sees and is nearly pushed beyond the edge of self-control. I grind my wet lips against him again and watch his hands clench into fists as he tries to focus on anything other than getting off. If he thinks I'm hard to ignore now, he definitely has a surprise coming for sure.