Officer Max Finally Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean down and kiss his lips; flicking my tongue to let him know I want more. He opens his mouth and his warm tongue slips out to meet my own. They dance together along with the moans we make for music. He tastes so good I can't wait to taste the rest of him. I move my kisses along his strong jawline and trail them over to his neck. I lick and nibble my way down to his collarbone and listen to his moans intensify as I bite onto his shoulder. His body stiffens and I can feel my pussy getting even wetter with each reaction he has. While I may not be a hardcore sadist, I do enjoy causing enough pain to make someone uncomfortable. My nipples remain hard as the coarse hairs of his chest keep them stimulated and sensitive.

Before kissing my way down his chest, I reach over to the nightstand where his tie is resting. I watch his eyes follow my hand as I pick it up and bring it in front of his face. Rather than reaching around and tying it behind his head to cover his eyes, I put it up to my chest, slowly run it between my breasts, pass it down my stomach, and press it between my thighs. I make sure to wipe it over my wetness to gather as much as I can before stretching it out between my hands as far as I can and, starting at one end, slowly running it across his nose and mouth so he can take in my sweet scent. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply through his nose; he moans and sticks his tongue out as I continue to slide his tie over his mouth.

"You smell and taste so good," he pants at me.

"That's just the beginning," I say with a teasing tone as I finally place the tie over his eyes, reach behind his head, and secure a knot in the fabric. His body tenses for a moment as he adjusts to not being able to see anything. I lean down and begin kissing his chest; I feel it heave with every breath and hitch when I clamp my teeth down on one of his nipples. His moans and hisses get louder the farther down his stomach my kisses travel. Feeling his body flinch with each tickling touch turns me on. His dick slips between my breasts and his hips press up against me to slide in between the tunnel that has formed around him. His skin is soft and hot and I can't wait to get my lips around his cock. My thighs start tingling as I think of how they felt when it slipped between them and how much I needed him inside me then.

I position my legs between his and lean down to taste my way around his lower belly. The trail of hair from his bellybutton to his pubic hair tickles my chin and nose when I make my way around that area. I lift myself up and finally take in the beautiful sight of his cock now that it's right in front of my face. My mouth isn't the only thing watering at the mere sight of it.

I start at the base and place feather-light kisses all the way up the entire length. His masculine scent invades my nose and the salty taste of his skin fills my mouth. His cock flexes under my tongue as I make one long lick up the entire length. I look up and see his chest heaving with heavy breaths as his hands are eager to break free from the cuffs. The blindfold blocks all other distractions and he can do nothing but take in every small detail my touches make. I wrap my lips around the head of his cock and suck as I flick my tongue lightly along the small slit. Moans, air hissing between his teeth, his feet rustling against the blanket beneath us; all sounds I listen to as I slide my mouth down his shaft as far as I can. I cup his balls with my hands and squeeze them firmly before slowly tracing my finger towards the crack of his ass. He squeezes his backside which causes him to thrust up farther into my mouth. I withdraw him from my mouth but keep my finger still; nestled between his cheeks and lightly tickling his ass.

"You're a little tense. Have you never indulged in any kind of ass play before?" I ask in a seductive voice.

"No, I haven't. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to kinky things being done to me," he says as he keeps my finger tightly clenched where it is.

"Well, I think it's time to mark this one off your list," I say as I wiggle my finger one last time before climbing back up to straddle his waist. I reach down and pull the tie free from his eyes and watch as he blinks to adjust them to the dim lighting. He looks up at me with a concerned look on his face. "Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you," I say with a giggle.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"It's a surprise," I wink and reach over to the nightstand where I pull the drawer open and reach inside. I lift out a small, vibrating butt plug; the smallest one amongst a collection of many ranging in several different sizes.

"Shouldn't I have some sort of safe word or something?" he asks, letting detectable nervousness come through his voice. I can't tell how much of his tone is sarcasm and how much is actually truth.

"A simple stop is all I need to hear. I'm not pushing your limits tonight; it's a little too soon to be playing that intense," I assure him as I reach back into the drawer and bring out a couple of condoms and a small tube of lubricant. I can feel the anxiety radiate off from him as I open the tube and squeeze some onto my fingers. I place my knees between his thighs again as I spread the goo around my fingers. "Knees to chest, officer. Surely you heard that during police academy," I say with a sly smile. He lets out a chuckle as he lifts his knees upwards. Is he blushing? Have I finally managed to break through his tough guy image?

His whole body flinches when I run my fingers over that sweet spot of his. I'd love to claim his ass right here and now but it's not the right time for that. With each swipe I make, he tenses and I'm secretly getting off on watching him squirm. I lightly press my finger against him and, to my surprise, the tip slides in with ease. He loudly gasps and his ass clenches my finger as soon as he realizes what I have done. I look up and see that his head is back, his eyes are closed, and he's holding his breath.

"Breathe," I reassure him. "Relax and this will be a lot easier." He opens his eyes and looks down at me. I watch his chest heave as he takes a deep breath and his body relaxes beneath me.

"Sorry, ma'am, I've never had a woman attempt to stick her finger in my ass before," he laughs. "My fear is psychological."

"I'll be gentle; I promise." I wiggle my finger and wait to see how his body reacts. With no resistance, I lock his eyes with mine as I slowly slide it in even farther. I keep his gaze until I'm all the way inside. "There. Was that just terrible?" I ask with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm pretty sure my life flashed before my eyes." His sarcasm and humor is what I like so much about him. I slowly thrust my finger in and out a few times and listen to him moan before I surprise him with a second finger. Rather than resist, he starts thrusting his hips along with my fingers and takes them both in easily.

"Fuck," he whispers as I hear the handcuffs rattling against the headboard. His hands must be tingling by now but he hasn't complained.

While I'm working on loosening him up with my fingers, I use my free hand to grab the condom and rip it open with my teeth. I remove it from the packet, roll it onto the plug I had picked out, and squeeze some lube onto the toy. As soon as I withdraw my fingers, I line it up and lightly press it into him. He remembers to keep breathing as I feel him clenching down on the toy. He relaxes and his ass swallows the plug clear up to its base so quickly that we both jolt; him out of pleasure and me out of shock as to how easily it slid into place. His hips slowly gyrate and he takes in the fullness he feels. I notice a bead of precum forming on the tip of his cock and, since I can't waste that delectable little morsel, I lean down and gently lick it off with just the tip of my tongue. I feel and taste the slickness as I roll my tongue around the head of his dick; savoring it as long as I can before I swallow it away. I reach down and press a small button on the plug and I hear the quiet hum as it starts to vibrate. He gasps and his toes curl.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing," he exhales at me. I press the button two more times and watch him express pure ecstasy throughout his entire body. I reach over and wipe my hands on my blanket before grabbing the other condom. I open it and slowly roll it onto his throbbing dick.

"Careful, my weapon seems to have gone into a hair trigger setting," he says as he squirms. I shake my head and laugh as I straddle his hips again.

"If I let your hands go, can you control yourself?" I ask as I trace my hands up his chest. I pinch his nipples just as he squeaks out a yes for an answer. I grab the keys and unlock the cuffs. He slowly pulls his hands free and shakes the feeling back into them. Before he's able to bring his hands down in front of him, I grab them and pin them down above his head where I rub his fingers to help soothe the tingling feeling. I place a light kiss on his lips before sitting upright again. His eyes watch as I remove my robe and toss it on the floor. His eyes study my body as he finally brings his hands back down to a more comfortable position.

"I never would have guessed that not being able to touch you would be so hard," he whispers.

"All you have to do is ask nicely," I say as I run my hands over my breasts.

"May I please touch you, ma'am?"

Rather than verbally answer, I reach down and take hold of his hands. I bring them up to my chest and place his large hands on my breasts. He squeezes and kneads them and I close my eyes only to think about him standing behind me on the side of the road; reaching around to search inside my bra. The stern tone of his voice; the intimidation I felt. Now he's completely opposite; quiet and meek. I look down at him, maneuver my hips just right, and slide myself down his cock ever so slowly. I underestimated his size as I feel the sensual stretching and fullness that I haven't felt in a long time. As I settle all the way to the base of his cock, I can feel his pulse and the heat of the monster that fills me to the brim. As I begin a rhythm, he thrusts his hips up and slams that last couple of inches inside me causing me to gasp and my toes to curl. He wraps his arms around me, pulls me down, and holds me tight against him. I quickly lose myself in his kisses; tasting him, hearing him moan, and feeling his tongue against my own. I get a shiver as he runs his hands down my back, grabbing my hips and rocking them against his. My lady bits never got the chance to simmer down since earlier today and it doesn't take much to make me near my peak. My entire body stiffens and when he feels it, he holds me even closer to him so I can't arch away. Pressing himself into me as far as he can causes me to feel the vibrations of the plug in his ass. Not only is his dick vibrating but I can feel them in his pubic bone as well; each one teasing and taunting my sensitive areas.

"Tell me how good it finally feels to fuck me," he whispers in my ear. The tickling sensation from his breath causes me to lose it. My body shudders within his tight grip and I let out a scream of erotic release. One hand finds his hair where I grab a handful and tighten my grip on it. He moans and arches himself into me. My skin is wet and my breath keeps running from me no matter how hard I try to catch it. My whole body is sensitive to every little touch I feel between us; his hands on my back, his breath on my neck, his cock buried deep inside me as my pussy spasms around it. My clit is screaming in pleasurable agony with every little movement we make together.

As soon as his grip loosens, I lift my upper body from his and finally catch a breath of cool, fresh air. I bring my knees up and place my feet under me so I'm squatting on him with his member still inside of me. He looks at me with a puzzling glance and watches as I lift myself up along his dick. His eyes fall and he watches me slide up and down his length over and over. This position puts everything out in the open and he can watch every move I make. If he has never had any sort of ass play, he's in for a real shock when he experiences his first orgasm paired with anal stimulation.

"Now you tell me how good it feels to finally surrender to a woman," I say as I watch his facial expressions slowly changing. He's having a hard time keeping his eyes open and looks like he's fighting his orgasm with everything he's got. "Come on, you know you want to let go," I pant at him as I ride him even harder.

His mouth falls open and he lets out a long, loud yell as he loses the battle and has no other choice but to succumb to pure bliss. His head is thrown back and his eyes and squeezed shut while his body tenses and his legs squirm as though it's never going to end. I can feel his cock flexing and pumping inside of me and I wish he were truly filling me with his cum rather than the condom but that kind of trust will have to wait for another time.

When his body finally relaxes, he opens his eyes, looks at me with disbelief, and runs his hand over his face to wipe the sweat from it. I reach behind me and struggle but manage to push the power button on his plug and gently give it a tug. I toss it on the floor when I realize I had forgotten to grab a towel. I'll worry about that later. I reach down, take his face in my hands, and kiss him hard. I can feel his pulse in his lips and his body quivers as he comes down from his orgasmic high.

"It looks like we have an officer down. Should I call for backup?" I giggle as I press my forehead against his.

"I'm spent and a little embarrassed that I didn't last longer," he says with a flush in his cheeks. "But that was incredible and I couldn't help it. Letting go and not having to think about anything but you was amazing."

"You know, if this is what my punishment is for speeding, I'm really not sorry and chances are I'll do it again," I say while straining to keep a straight face.

"I would love to pull you over again, Miss Kimberly." I'm melting inside as I run my fingers down his cheek.

I slowly roll off from him and nestle myself into his side. His big arm wraps around me and holds me close as my head rises and falls with each rapid breath he takes. The sound of his heartbeat is comforting to me. I trace my fingers through his chest hair and close my eyes as I take in the masculine smell of sex and sweat that he is giving off. We're both sticky and wet but too exhausted to move.

"I need to get up but I can't," he says as he gingerly slides the condom off his spent dick making sure not to spill anything in the process.

"There's a trashcan right next to the bed," I say with a sleepy voice just before a yawn slips out. I glance at the clock across the room and notice that it's almost 1am. Time managed to slip away while I was occupied with my guest. "What time do you have to work tomorrow? Or should I say today?"

"I don't. I'm off until Tuesday. We work 10-hour shifts for 4 days and then get 3 days off," he answers. "I can get going if you need me to. I don't want to keep you up late if you have to get up early."

"I don't have to work until Monday. I'd really like it if you'd stay," I say as I look up into his eyes. It's been a long time since I've had a man in my bed for more than the occasional romping. I'm not saying I get around but my relationships aren't what I'd call serious and long term by any means. Mostly the friends with benefits type, I suppose.

"I'd like that," he says as he gently runs his finger along my jawline. I'm not only lost in those eyes of his, but the touch of his feather-light finger is helping me wander off even farther than I thought possible. "Can I ask you something? It's sort of an odd question though."

"Sure, I don't mind," I reply. An odd question definitely has me curious as to what it could be.

"Are you always the dominant type in the bedroom?"

"That's not an odd question at all. I'm pretty dominant in every aspect of my life. The bedroom part kind of comes naturally. I've been openly dominating men for quite a few years now though and it's pretty much the only kind of relationships I've been having, come to think of it."

"Do you miss being able to let go? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm blown away by what I just experienced and that was probably mild compared to what you normally do, but do you ever crave switching things up a bit?" he asks.

"I don't crave being submissive because that's just simply not who I am but I have experienced a lot of sexual trauma in my life that..." I say and I immediately feel his body stiffen in defense under me. His look has gone from soft to wanting to interrogate me so he can kick someone's ass. "No, I'm not going to talk about that." I finish in a stern voice and his body relaxes a bit.

"I respect that," he says and his expression softens again.

"Anyway, that trauma has had a huge effect on the way things are for me. I'll admit there are times that I want romance. Cuddles and kisses; flowers and candy types of things, but because of what I've been through, it will take someone very special to get me to crave things like that. Being anything but dominating makes me feel weak and I need to really fall hard for something to bring that out in me."

"I understand that. For me to let go and allow a woman, you, to have me completely was a huge step and knowing how you are from growing up together, I knew you'd be the one to let me do that. I've wanted you for a long time; I just never had the balls to say anything."

"But we only had kinky sex with very little dominance on my part," I say with a lot of curiosity. What we did was indeed kinky but had little to do with power exchange. At least I thought so; maybe I'm just so used to it that I'm forgetting what it feels like for a first-timer.

"You took it very easy on me even though I gave myself up completely. I trusted you and you proved that you wouldn't get carried away. I like that about you."

"Can I trust you to not try any dominant moves on me? Even the idea of being a switch is out of the question. For some reason, men tend to think the reason I dominate is because I, "haven't met the right man to make me submit to them," and that's simply not true," I ask as I lightly nibble his skin to remind him that I mean what I say.

"Were you bothered by what I did to you on the side of the road earlier?" he asks with concern showing in his voice.

"No, and I'll even admit that I liked most of it, but you not knowing then what you know now is what made that thrilling. Letting you do those things to me was a real treat since it has never happened before."

"I think it's time I charm you with my hopeless romantic side then if I may?" he asks as he rolls himself over on top of me. His weight presses me into the mattress as I reach my arms around him. I feel a strange sense of wanting to let go and lose myself with him emotionally. Rarely do I ever feel this. Sex has been strictly a physical act for way too long. His mouth is on mine and tasting him makes me crave his entire body all over again. I'm tense and struggling like a skydiver nervous to take that first step out of the plane when all I really want to do is free-fall with him. His mouth wanders down to my neck and I feel a tingling sensation all the way to my toes. My pelvis feels like it is on fire as he grinds himself against me. He hasn't completely rebounded yet but his dick is firm enough to slide against my clit.

"I want you again, please," slips between my lips before I get the chance to catch myself. I'm never the one to end up begging but I can't fight my urges any longer.

"Patience, Miss Kimberly," he mumbles against the sensitive skin on my neck. Goosebumps break out on my chest as I feel his breath panting on me. His hot lips leave a wet trail down to my breast and I feel the guarded wall I'd built around me starting to crumble. I find myself sexually surrendering to his sensual touches. His hands trail down my sides and I shiver from the tickling feeling. His teeth clamp down on my breast and my back arches up from the mattress. I feel so helpless while pinned under his large frame but I find myself liking it. Passiveness has never been a quality I've possessed in the past but I find myself extremely curious and quickly absorbing all the attention he is giving me.