Officer Sweeney - BBC Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, daddy! Please--God, yes! Fucking use that white pussy!" Sydney yelled in ecstasy. She had a death grip on his muscular back as he kept pumping her.

Jason howled as he came. He pulled her hips in close and tight as the orgasm took him, driving his cock deeper. His cock began to pulsate and flex, and his body stiffened as he orgasmed.

The sensation of cum flooding her guts was almost immediate. Warm, sticky, and lots of it. She bit into his neck as he finished.

"Fuck, daddy...that was so good," Sydney cooed as Jason got up.

He walked over to a small coffee station located by the far wall and grabbed a bottle of water. "You want one?" he asked, holding one up and looking over at Sydney. He was glistening with perspiration and breathing heavy.

"Yes, please," she responded after considering for a moment. She was laying on the desk on her back still, cum slowly oozing out of her pussy.

Jason threw her a bottle.

Sydney swung her legs to have them hang off the desk and simultaneously caught the bottle. She took a swig and dropped her feet to the floor. After a couple of steps, her legs buckled, and she fell to the floor laughing. Jason joined in in laughing and rushed over to help her.

"Holy fuck, I can't even stand. What did you do to me?" she asked suggestively.

He helped her to her feet and embraced her with a passionate kiss as he grabbed at her large, supple breasts. She moaned in response, tenderly grabbing his cock.

It was still hard.

"God, you're incredible," she moaned.

"I haven't showed you anything yet."

Jason grabbed her by the shoulders and moved her to the floor onto her stomach into the prone position. Not violently, but not gently, either. Sydney noticed the cheap industrial carpet for the first time. It smelled relatively clean but with that distinctive scent one finds in rarely used offices.

He mounted her and wrapped his arms underneath and around her chest, grabbing and massaging her nipples with his thumbs.

"I don't give a shit if you're comfortable while I breed you," he continued in a gruff one. His hips began to pump up and down as he took full strokes in and out of her still cum-filled pussy. The sound of his balls slapping her full pussy filled the room.

As he took her, Sydney's face was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and validation. With every thrust she took, her smile got bigger...and bigger.

12