Official Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mateo smiled nervously as he approached, "You okay? Hannah's not doing anything to make things uncomfortable, is she?"

"I'm fine, Daddy." Lorelai grinned at him, feeling her stomach turn into butterflies. "I love my family. I can't... Thank you, enough."

As she said the last bit, she felt a tear slip down her cheek.

She'd basically been a total stranger, parachuting out of the sky, and not only had her family immediately and instantly accepted her, they had accepted her with all of her flaws.

Lorelai has known her mother had been distant, and that the two of them hadn't really been a family. More like two people living under the one roof.

This, however, had taught her that she'd never had a family. That she'd never known what it was like to be unconditionally loved, before.

Her mum would have screamed bloody murder at her, and then sent her to her room without dinner. Then would have forced her to go see some quack of a doctor who believed in magic water.

That would have been the way she was treated.

Instead, to be told that her opinion mattered, that she was going to be supported... Especially if she ended up making a mistake... It just about broke her.

"We love you." Mateo said, smiling at her, and then proudly took up his position beside her.

Lorelai felt giddy as he took one of her hands in his, and Celia took the other in hers. Her daddy, and her aunt, both making it clear that she was theirs.

Jonah stood beside his wife, an arm around her shoulders. The two of them whispering to each other, and beaming.

Hannah came back, setting up a tripod, and a long cord with a clicker button on the end of it. The redhead's face was like when she'd been playing cards, dead serious and focused.

She mounted the camera, adjusting a whole heap of settings, and spoke gruffly to them, "Dad, to the left. More. More. Move and die. Teo, could you look at the fucking camera? Lor's not going anywhere."

"Please stop making me sound like a broken record player." Jonah addressed his daughter.

"Shut the fuck up, dad." Hannah shot back, "You just moved. I said to stay still. Half a step backwards. Okay... And, everybody hold it!"

The redhead ran over, tucking the cord behind her as she snuggled into Jonah's side, "Everybody look at the lens, and say `Cheese'!"

Lorelai heard a rapid-fire series of clicks, and Hannah ran back, "Everybody hold! Let me just check, and... Perfect! You can relax."

---

Celia disappeared back inside, after the photos, and the other three played a few more hands of cards.

Lorelai was distracted, sending a copy of the family shot off to her best friend, and then sitting on the swing beside Hannah. Her mind was reeling from the day, so she didn't play.

She could see it clearly, now.

The way Hannah always antagonised her father, before stealing guilty glances at his reactions. Barely restraining herself, but wanting to do things she wasn't allowed to.

The girl was using being a brat as a substitute for wanting to climb into her dad's pants.

Lorelai could also see what Hannah had seen in her. Any time her thoughts began to drift, her gaze would as well. Seemingly accidentally ending up fixed on Mateo.

Her dad was... Fire.

His short red hair, his firm chest. The casual way he spoke and sat, all full of smiles and jokes. He didn't feel like there was a massive age gap. He felt like he was full of life experience, but respectful.

Celia had said that the family didn't make anyone do anything, and it looked like Mateo was right there with her aunt. He wasn't going to ever force Lorelai to do something she didn't want to.

He could still be disapproving, but it was a quiet thing.

The more Lorelai thought about her dad, the more uncomfortable on the swing she got. She could feel her thin cotton panties, hidden away beneath her jeans, doing a poor job of containing the way she was beginning to leak.

She was a virgin, but she was also eighteen. She wanted, desperately, to be lying down on a bed. To have her arms lifted above her head, and her daddy's cock pushing down slowly into her.

Taking her as a present to him, taking all of her, inch by fucking inch.

Hell, Lorelai would even give him her ass, if he wanted it.

Anything at all, to feel him ever so gently make love to her. To let her be his special something, and fill her up to overflowing with his cum.

She almost wished Hannah hadn't pointed it out.

Which was another thing that was stuck in Lorelai's fantasies. The perfect way to lose her virginity, in her sick and twisted mind, would be the two girls lying across the bed.

Holding hands, and moaning, as both their daddies claimed them. Fucked their pussies raw, until they were cumming together, all four of them at once.

Lorelai picked up one of the gummy worms out of the pot, and snapped it in half. She stuck one piece in her mouth, before tapping Hannah and distracting her from the game.

The redhead turned, "Huh?"

She popped the other piece into the girl's mouth lightly, and then went back to sitting cross-legged and glum on the couch. At least that was fun, feeding her.

Hannah sidled up to her a bit closer, and whispered, "Come on, help me beat your dad."

"Hey, no fair! No teaming up." Mateo complained.

Lorelai shook her head, "Not right now. I'm tired."

Hannah looked disappointed, and made a sad face, but went back to concentrating on the game without much more ado. "So, Uncle Teo, you set up the spare room for Lor, right?"

"Yeah. Just fresh sheets." He replied, and dumped some more worms, "Two."

The redhead frowned, "I usually stay in the bed. That mean that I'm crashing on the couch? Not that I mind. But that doesn't make for much of a sleepover. We should camp out in the lounge, together."

"But then I can't get breakfast in bed." Lorelai said quickly, interrupting the redhead's plans. "I've never had that."

Hannah stared at her, "Your mum never gave you breakfast in bed?"

"Never." She shook her head, "Not even when I was recovering from pneumonia, in year eight."

"You got pneumonia?" Mateo said with concern.

Lorelai smiled sadly, "Yeah. School trip to the snow. We got caught out in it, and the teachers got lost. About half the class ended up violently sick. Not a fun year."

Hannah put her head on her shoulder, "Three. That really sucks. Well, now your dad and I can fight over who gets to treat you in the morning, then."

"No." She said firmly, and then sighed, "Just, sleep in the bed with me, Hannah. I want my dad to be able to do dad things, 'kay? This isn't going to be the last time you see me. But it's the first time I get to see him."

The redhead grinned, and Lorelai realised that had been her plan in bringing it up, all along. She whispered under her breath, "Brat."

Hannah bit her lip, crinkling her nose, "Call. And, that's a full house, boys."

"Crap." Jonah dropped his cards, and leaned back in his chair, "You about done, honey? Need any help?"

"Almost!" Celia called back.

Mateo smiled over at Lorelai, "Don't worry, you can get some rest after this, if you want. The rest of us might head to the beach for a bit, but you can crash out on the bed."

She shook her head, "No, that sounds like fun... I'm just... A lot to take in. I love you, daddy. And my cousin. Uncle and aunt. I just... Never had anything like this, growing up."

"Then we're going to make up for lost time." Jonah said firmly, "You live far away, Lorelai?"

She winced, "Other side of Melbourne. So it's three trains to get here. Sucks. But... I dunno if I wanna go back. I've got friends, and stuff. Uni. But... I dunno."

Jonah looked over at his brother, pointedly.

Her dad rolled his eyes, "You're as subtle as ever. Jonah wants you to move in with me. I don't want to push. And I really don't want to give Ruby an excuse to turn up here and scream at you."

"I'll talk to mum, eventually." She shrugged tiredly, "I just don't know what I'd say to her, at this point. Thanks for raising me, but I hate you for lying, so now I'm running away?"

Hannah shrugged, "Just say that you want to find out about the other side of your family. Don't mention whether or not you've thought about moving away. You can just pretend it's for a few weeks to start with, whilst you figure things out."

"Mmm. I was thinking that." Lorelai said and smiled, "Sorry. I'm bringing everyone down, aren't I? So much for Tenacious Triss."

"Fuck!" Hannah suddenly exclaimed and sat up, "That's where I've seen you! I mean, obviously it's easy to tell you're my cuz, but that was bugging me."

Lorelai looked at her in surprise, "Say what?"

The girl grabbed her phone and tapped away for a moment, and then showed her a news article from when she'd tackled the guy who took her purse. "This is you, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." She said hesitantly.

Hannah bounced over, sitting on Jonah's knee, "Look, dad! She's the girl who ran down that asshole. Three blocks. She's as sporty as Teo."

He nodded nervously, "Yeah, isn't that... Something."

Lorelai shook her head. It was abundantly clear that Jonah knew exactly what his daughter wanted to do to him. Her handsy approach to things wasn't making him comfortable.

Teo reached over, taking the phone gently and looking at the picture, "Tenacious Triss. I can't believe we missed this. I tried the facial recognition thing on a bunch of newspaper sites. But, it's hard when you've only got baby pics. Didn't know you and Hannah would grow up to look so alike."

"You have baby pictures, of me?" Lorelai said in terror.

Mateo smiled slowly, "Oh, I got all kinds of embarrassing things from back then. Guess what your first word was?"

"Da?" She shrugged and made an educated guess.

He grinned at her, "Pee."

She went bright red and buried her head behind her knees, "Noooo!"

"Mum was actually your second word. You didn't get dad until late." He said with a sigh, "I spent a year being called mum. Though, if Ruby answered when you called for mama, you tended to scream at her. You were still a daddy's girl."

Lorelai laughed, but refused to show her face, "Sorry."

"It was cute. And kids are kids." He replied casually, "But, speaking of cute things..."

Lorelai looked up cautiously, and stared in shock and wonder as Celia emerged from inside, carrying a cake decorated with sparklers that were spraying all around.

The three of them suddenly began singing, "Haaaapy birthday, to you."

She felt her heart leap into her throat and nearly started to cry as her family made damn certain that she knew that they loved her.

The cake was some kind of rich chocolate cake, from what she could see. The top lined with twisted conicles of chocolate cream, and strawberries.

In the middle of the sparklers, visible as Celia set the cake down in front of her, was a plastic topper with the number eighteen, and some quarter-cut strawberries arranged around that in the shape of a heart.

"Dear Lorelai, happy birthday to you."

She flushed nervously, and looked up at her dad. At his beaming smile, and the way he was proud of her even though she hadn't just done nothing, he knew nothing of anything she had ever done.

He was still proud.

"Hip hip, hooray!" Hannah clapped excitedly, "Cut the cake!"

Celia passed her a knife, and Lorelai pressed it down into the moist surface. She cut out a slice, and served it onto one the plates. "Who gets the first piece?"

"You." Hannah laughed, and took the knife from her, "This is for your birthday. Always spoil the birthday girl, rotten. That's like... A family rule."

"That you take far too much advantage of." Jonah said to the girl still sitting on his knee. His voice reminding Lorelai's cousin that she'd made a mess of her own birthday.

She could practically watch the redhead's soul shrivel up and die at his words.

"I'm sorry, dad." Hannah said, her voice shaking.

Jonah put an arm around her waist and hugged her lightly, "I know, and I love you. But just because we're letting you stay over, does not mean that you're not grounded, anymore."

"I know." Hannah said quickly, "I'm not fighting you, dad. I want to make it up to you."

"Enough." Mateo interrupted, "This is Lorelai's birthday party. So, daughter, what do you think of this side of the family?"

She looked around at all four of them, and burst into tears. "I'm home."

Mateo smiled at her sadly, "I can't tell you how much that means, to hear you say that. I hope we can live up to your dreams and expectations. We love you."

"I know." She sniffled and wiped at her cheeks, "That's... You don't even know me. I can be a total bitch. And all of you just... Love me. Not even a question in it. God. I never cry this much."

Hannah relinquished her dad's lap, and walked over to sit down beside her. The woman grinned at her, and took the little cake fork, picking up a piece and lifting it to Lorelai's mouth. "Your dad just came back from the dead. If you weren't crying, I'd be freaked."

Lorelai took the fork from her, trying to make a point. Unfortunately, her shaking hand meant she left some cream behind on her lower lip.

Hannah ignored the point she was trying to make by leaning in to kiss it clean, her tongue briefly trying to gain access to her cousin's mouth.

The blonde glared and pushed her back by her head, "God! You do not take a hint. I told you, I would only think about kissing you, if you behaved. Shit."

"Yeah. Time for some space." Jonah said and stood up, signalling to his daughter, "You and Lorelai look about the same size. Run home and grab her a change of clothes for tomorrow morning, would you? I'll be behind, shortly."

"I'll talk to her." Celia said, a little forceful edge to her voice. "You stay here."

Hannah winced, and looked down. She mumbled, "Sorry, cuz."

"Personal space. Let me have some." Lorelai whispered, and took a deep breath, "You're still sleeping over. You'll get the closeness you want, later. Maybe."

Her cousin barely seemed to register the offer, just glumly heading for the front door. The same expression that Lorelai found herself wearing after she disappointed herself.

She took another bite of the cake. Had to acknowledge, it tasted good. Moist, sweet, and left a chocolatey taste all over her tongue but no residue.

Mateo moved over to sit beside her after the women left. "So, want a drink, now?"

"I wanna sleep for about a week." She confessed, "I dunno when it hit me. I just... Suddenly got tired. I'm not stressed. And all of you are still being sweet and... Honestly, Hannah is growing on me. She's just a handful."

Jonah laughed softly, "My daughter is a ladykiller. You've got Hannah's heart wrapped around your finger. Probably be able to get her to do anything you wanted."

"Except stop trying to steal kisses." She laughed softly, and then frowned, "You're... Not grossed out? She's my cousin. And a girl."

Mateo shrugged, "Not like she's ever met you before. And people have been marrying their cousins for thousands of years. It's only really become a big deal, recently. Darwin came up with his theory, partly because he married his cousin."

Lorelai nodded slowly, "Um... What about the girl bit? I've never had a girlfriend. Never wanted one. Not even a little. Would my dad... Be awkward, if I got a girlfriend?"

"Your dad would squee excitedly." Mateo said in amusement, "I dunno. Every time I see two guys, or two girls, and they're giving each other a tender kiss, I get excited and happy. Giddy."

She took a deep breath, "I... I'm definitely straight-ish."

"Celia mentioned it to me. I'm trying my best to make sure that it won't be a problem." Mateo replied and shrugged, "You never knew me. So of course you're not going to have that psychological block. It's my job, as your dad, to look out for you."

She creamed her panties.

He knew that she was interested in him, and he wasn't reviled by her. Didn't even seem the least bit disturbed by her. His response was to act more like her daddy, and that she found fucking hot.

She swallowed nervously, and pulled her phone out of her jacket, "I... I should call Kirstie. Talk her through everything and let her know I'm okay. Do you mind?"

"Sure, honey." He smiled and patted her knee, "Your bedroom is the one on the left, at the the end of the hall, if you want the privacy."

She stood up, barely resisting from kissing him on the cheek. Knowing that if she did that, she wouldn't be calling Kirstie, she'd end up working out some frustration instead.

She could feel his eyes on her, as she left the space. Not like she could usually feel it when a guy stared. He wasn't looking at her ass, he was looking at her.

All the respect in the world.

---

By the time Lorelai had finished giving Kirstie all the details, and her friend had cautioned her, but agreed that things were probably fine, she couldn't stand it anymore.

Her head was too full of thoughts of Mateo to deal. She'd barely hung up the phone before two fingers were discovering how juicy she was, and her eyes were rolling back into her head.

She imagined him, as she leaned back against the door, her jeans around her knees and feet spread wide. Imagined his head down between her legs, kissing at her gently.

Lorelai bit her lip, trying to stay quiet, as she curled her fingers around inside. Rapidly friggin' herself and silently begging her daddy to eat her.

Her thumb worked at her tiny little clit, toying with the sensitive button, as her middle finger found her other spot. Pressing lightly but firmly to trigger the waterfall.

She imagined her daddy standing up, kissing her. His mouth tasting like her insides, as his cock rubbed against her outsides. Thinking about him asking permission, asking to fuck her.

She pictured him picking her up by the waist, and pushing her into the door. Taking away her virginity as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Making her want to scream out for more.

"Fuck." She whispered into the air, unable to stop herself, "Fuck me, daddy."

She pictured herself looking over his shoulder and seeing Hannah on her hands and knees. The redhead grunting from the bed, as her dad pile drived himself in behind her.

Hannah grinning up at Lorelai between each stroke, eyes filled with lust and pride. The two of them sharing this moment, as their dad's filled them right on up.

She shifted her fantasy, putting them both onto the bed in doggy style. Kissing her cousin lightly, little pecks on the lips with each forward thrust of her dad into her naughty pussy.

Hannah was louder, thanking her dad with each thrust. Telling him that she loved him, over and over again as he slapped at her ass. Giving her something a little rougher.

Lorelai took it more gently. Whimpering as he split her in half. Thinking of his hands on her hips, holding her tightly, as his balls tapped her pearl with every invasion.

She could feel a second orgasm building, somehow, as her pussy became even wetter. Imagining herself looking back over her shoulder to beg him to cum with her.

Seeing Mateo's proud face as he drove her into the bed with a lunge and groan. Feeling Hannah suddenly grabbing at her hand, "Oh yes! Oh, daddy. Now. Cum for me. Fill me up!"

Lorelai's legs shook, and then collapsed.

She slid down the door and onto the floor, her entire body shaking at the freight train. She put her clean hand to her chest as she tried to remember how to breathe.

A real whimper escaped from her mouth, despite her biting down hard enough she was pretty sure she'd made her lip bleed.

She blinked, and took a deep and calming breath, before slowly pulling her hand out of herself. Dripping a thick a semi-clear mucous everywhere.

It didn't usually look this way, or come this hard.

She smiled in amusement at herself, and then realised she had no way to actually clean up. She'd actually sprayed, or at least leaked heavily, so there wasn't really any concealing it.