Official Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah uh." Lorelai shook her head, "I wanna do that. So we're going to argue about our wedding... After you eat me out. Dreaming about eating me out from under a big white dress."

She gasped as the tongue invaded her, Hannah plunging into her snatch like a snake pouncing. Lorelai's eyes rolled back in her head as Hannah lapped at her, showing more skill than she had. "Oh! Fuck! H-hannah! That's it! Oh, god! I love you!"

"Keep talking." Hannah gasped before diving in just as aggressively.

Lorelai thrashed and arched, "I... I... I wanna... Fuck you... Every... Night."

"Mmm." Hannah managed from between her legs, tongue still dancing up her, into her, around her. A tango from someone who had no right to be this damn good.

She gasped, "Wanna wear... Matching... Rings... Kiss... In front of... Protests..."

"Bad girl." Hannah said appreciatively.

Lorelai tried to laugh but it turned into a deeper moan, "Oh, I can be your... Bad girl. God. Keep doing that... And I'll be... Your anything."

"My everything." Hannah quipped.

She groaned, "Oh, don't stop. Don't stop. I... I... I'm..."

Lorelai's teeth gritted together and she arched upwards into the redhead's face, feeling her nose poke at her sensitive clit as she came. Just about bursting out of her with a violence.

Hannah fell backwards, letting go of her and spluttering, "Holy fucking shit! You just came... All over my face."

Lorelai laughed in embarrassment, "Eh... Sorry."

"Wow." Hannah said breathlessly.

She leaned up on her elbows to look down at her cousin, whose face was now dripping. "That was a big one. God, you look sexy."

"Take a pic." Hannah said quickly, tossing her phone up to her.

Lorelai fumbled with the phone for a moment, "You sure?"

"I won't share it, if you're that worried." Hannah smiled, as the camera sounded off a couple times.

She handed her the phone back, watching as Hannah looked at a photo of herself literally drenched in cum, and grinned proudly. "Not. Just don't expect to be able to photograph me, 'kay? No post-sex selfies."

"Not even to tease that cute goth thing of yours?" Hannah asked.

"'Specially not her." Lorelai shuddered, "I don't want a threesome with her, and she'd bloody try it on."

Hannah stood up, pulling her jumper off to wipe her face with it. She tossed aside the damp item and sat down beside Lorelai, turning to swing a leg over her casually, "No worries there. I love you, cuz. Not the random stranger. Fuck. I s'pose that technically we are still kinda strangers."

"Nah uh." Lorelai shook her head, "You're my girlfriend, now. Took my first time and all. Speaking of... Need anything more from me? Once I get my breath back."

Hannah smiled and kissed her cheek, "Nah. Just wanna lie here, with you. My girlfriend... My girlfriend with the sexiest damn name, and the sexiest damn smile. Lorelai."

She bit her lip as she smiled in excitement. "My Hannah."

"Though... If we are just gonna fall asleep together... Can we move a bit? Sheets are kinda wrecked. You cum, so much."

She flushed in embarrassment, "Wasn't all me!"

"I know." Hannah practically purred.

Lorelai flopped backwards onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. If this was just her first day with her new family, what the hell was the rest of her life going to bring?