All Comments on 'Officially a BBC Slut'

by SecretHowl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 8 years ago
Great, mouthwatering story!

Whew! thanks!! My tongue is hard just reading about all the cum on and in her,, I'd have licked her clean, no towel needed! You make her so delightfully real for me.

SecretHowlSecretHowlabout 8 years agoAuthor
Public comments

I do not censore negative comments. If you do not like the story, even if you rip it to shreds, I will never delete those remarks. HOWEVER: I cannot and will not tolerate racist or otherwise disrespectful language. If these kinds of stories offend you, I would suggest you simply move on. I respect your right to your views but I don't have to let them spoil the erotic story experience for others, and I will not allow comments to remain that are offensive to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you.

I'm tired of cheryl using that slur to describe us to. Thank you for deleting her hateful comment.

jodiredjodiredabout 8 years ago
It happens a lot

When I visit my parents in Dallas i always spend one or two nights of the week at Black-mostly bars and almost every night goes in some variation of this story...sometimes gangbanged in a back room, sometimes bent over a trash barrel in the back parking lot or alley, sometimes humping all comers in the back of a van. For a mature white woman, giving yourself to a gang of Black strangers is the ultimate immersion in our carnal desires. And i'm told something like it happens virtually every night, if not multiple times each night, at many such bars. There are a LOT of white women like me who revel in being used iike that.

CandPSCandPSabout 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Well written Kristen - No bull, just a lot of hot black-on-white sex. Black men are so beautiful and sexy. Hope you got back to that bar often and pleased them all as often as possible, you lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Out fucking standing 😁

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I always say if you want to really get fucked find a bunch of black men to give yourself to for a night or two, you will never regret it❤️❤️💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous