All Comments on 'Offspring Ch. 043'

by Talemaster

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

This is a great novel and definitely keeps ones attention.

PLEASE try to post more chapters more often. 2-3 months is a long to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<sigh>

Waited sooo long and it's soooooo short.

Convict1802Convict1802over 10 years ago
A pleasure as always

This chapter is as enjoyable as all those preceding it. It is a true pleasure to see you back and carrying on. All I can say is that I wish my own writing was half as good as this. I love this series, please don't make us wait so long again for the next chapter!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Interesting stories are always the hardest to wait for. I'm just grateful that you're still writing,

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonalmost 10 years ago
o.0

havnt seen any new chapters in a very long time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stayed up all night to read

Just read the whole thing from start to finish.. kudos. Would love to see an end to this as I was hooked and just couldn't stop. It's clever, witty and riveting.. please give us more. Really would love to see how they handle the misinformation.. would also like to see Frank visit his lady friend on the mainland.. seems like a ripe story side line perhaps a romance?

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonover 9 years ago
OH NO!

im beginning to worry that lack of any comment by the author and nothing new in a very long time might mean dead account :( i have to say i really really really hope im wrong i so want to see the end of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You For Your Story !!

Thank you Talemaster,

I just read your stories in the Offspring series .

They are really good 5 stars all the way .

Are you going to make this a novel ?

Thank you again ,& please finish the story !

mike c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another unfinished story

I hate it when a really fine story just stops. Sometimes the author realizes they have talent and stop publishing here so they can make money on a book. That's great but i wish they would let us know so we can buy it. The alternative in this case may be the author might have died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good

i read the whole thing in 2 days and god bruce in 1, they are both great, and it shows you realy like your beer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is Talemaster still part of the living?

If anyone has a clue, then please let the rest of us know. His Bio did say he was born in 1939.

Some authors leave this world and their families do not know they are part of Lit, so they have no way of letting us know he is gone.

I hope life has just got in the way of writing and he will be back soon. But I know it has been over a year since anything was posted under his name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter please...please!

I have read all your stories and really enjoying this one. Please continue as I missed your universe.

eaglewolf1963eaglewolf1963over 8 years ago
AWESOME

More please. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's been two years, now, since this chapter was posted. I fear the worst,

that Talemaster has either died, or is no longer capable of writing, or communicating. He would have been 75 this year, and as his bio states, he was a smoker. It's likely we will never see this story finished by it's originator.

I wrote 15 or so chapters back this is an inherent problem with anonymity of Lit, as well as the nature of it's content. This is not the first epic tale on Lit I have come to the written end of, while still far short of the full story arc.

It is very, very difficult to pick a work where another author has stopped prematurely and do create by the story. Some well known, published authors have attempted to keep a franchise alive by taking on a co-writer while they still can work, and then hand it off to them. The only one I can think of who successfully pulled it off was the creator of the Conan books, (I'm REALLY diggin in my damaged brain's memory), but I believe it was Sprague deCamp. (I guess I could look it up on the 'net, but on this damn iPad mini, I often lose what's in the comment if I leave the tab, so I won't.)

It would be heartwarming, though, if Talemaster's family could understand the enormous talent and creativity the man possessed, and only truly discovered late in life. I think they would be overwhelmed if were to read the praise and adulation in the comments here on Lit.

I'm going to attempt to contact him via the feedback, if it's available to see if anything comes of it.

Here's to a talented writer, lost to us. Kudos, sir, job well done.

GeoD

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonabout 8 years ago
time to give up

welp i have held out hope this writer would return with more work but seeing as the least entry was 12/13/13 its just not looking good i have to say im truly disappointed this series never got finished i was reading every chapter as soon as it was released and was waiting to see how this was all going to play out.

I do hope the author is at lest ok but i have made several attempts to contact them through this sight with no answer over the years its not looking like we will ever get any new chapters so i guess its finally time to remove this one from my favorites list.

TY for the great stories tc of your self if your still alive

RuckolderRuckolderover 6 years ago

An excellent story from the very beginning, well planned and written.

Eagerly awaiting further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of the line!

As you can tell, author hasn't updated since 2012... and likely will not for obvious reasons... Way too many stories have been uploaded and never see completion due to disinterest... or even death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This...

work is worthy of only the highest accolades...a true tragedy that is is not finished

R.I.P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Talemaster

I guess I'll have to agree with some of the previous readers that once again it's a wonderful story unfinished. So sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks dear author,

It's a nice story, thanks again for a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YBy6tm

For all the disappointed readers out there, if you go to Talemaster's biography you'll see he was born in 1939 so I think he passed away. As sad as it is that the story is not finished, dead people cannot write stories, or at least not on here. I just wish there was a way to get this story finished by someone else.

TK

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

It's a shame this is the last chapter.

This is a great series.

Unfortunately, as someone noted below, Talemaster was born in 1939, so it's likely that he passed away.

Talemaster was a great writer.

R.I.P.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous