All Comments on 'Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 05'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
4095113814095113817 months ago

Great story,I hope that my mother will always belong to Darian, and I hope that mother and son can live happily together.

afs4afs47 months agoAuthor

Part 6 will be the last one. Thank you everyone for reading and going through this journey with me.

pandorasbox4pandorasbox47 months ago

Mind blowing story telling! Fantabulous!!

Klubot99Klubot997 months ago

Love it! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, no words. Supremely talented writing skill.

I feel i was watching the character & incidents before my eyes when reading.

Thanks a lot. At long last to give a very sexy dramatic update

Hope part 6 will come shortly as it is difficult to wait for such a lovely medieval type story.

Hats off to you, Sir, A.F.S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What man just ruined a perfect story by making nymira getting nailed by nome why man was Darian not enough for her thought it was a perfect mom son story.

Man disappointed

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

u missed an insanely amazing possibility of Darian drinking Nymira's breast milk. It would have taken the story to unbelievable levels of perfection.

Please don't be a contrarian and let Darian lose at the end. Let him be the one to continue Serpent Slayer line.

people are upset with Nome getting it on with Nymira however in my headcanon Nome is a wimp with micropenis and couldn't satisfy Nymira like Darian can. Maybe this is why she choses Darian at the end.

All in all this is an amazing story with a new flavour to the Queen Mother and her son trope. I enjoyed it very much. Hope you explore other settings in the mother/son category too.

greenreadergreenreader7 months ago

This is your best work. It's raw, drenched in dreams of lust and desires.

I love it and gave every single chapter 5 stars.

The fact that you'll be finishing this saga soon fills me with sadness but also hope you might forge another medieval taboo mom/son tale!

For the work you've done so far...THANK YOU kind author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perhaps twins?

ratimomratimom7 months ago

Sad to read part 6 will be the last part of the story. Undoubtedly this is one of the few best incest story series on literotica. All credit to the author afs4 for his concept selection and writing skills. Undoubtedly given five stars ⭐ to every part.

Even if Darian deposited his seeds forcefully in Nymira's womb, Nymira invites Nome in dawn in her chamber in castle to fuck her which is very strange. It shows Nymira more inclined towards Nome instead of Darian in terms of love and sexual relations.

As a reader we want Darian to win and fuck Nymira every time. But at the same time we read from Lokir words that physical intimacy happened between Nome and Nymira. Maybe that happened on dwan and after subsequent days as well. But I would like to read details of Nome and Nymira's physical intimacy and sexual adventure in bed. Would like to read in flashback how double boned rough buffalo Nome ride on soft cow Nymira. Nome is the first and may be last child of Nymira where Nymira having consent and willingness to fuck by her own son.

I would like to see the final part earlier on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let us know when or on which month we can expect the next part. Its painful to wait for such an awesome story

EZ8ltEZ8lt7 months ago

I'm glad you're killing it with part 6. It became a cuck story when you brought Nome back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This type of should go on and on

pandorasbox4pandorasbox47 months ago

I guess the final chapter should be just in time of Christmas. However if we are lucky then maybe Thanksgiving!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

can't wait for the next chapter

ManoBlueManoBlue7 months ago

Highly unlikable characters

afs4afs46 months agoAuthor

Just posted finale on Patreon/Buymeacoffee. I'll post it here in a view weeks)

About "cuck" stuff. I'm not writing cuck, nor I am interested in it. It's just the way the story unfolds. Sometimes you have to lose to win. That's my perspective and that's what's going on here.

OI8U2OI8U226 days ago

I love it. Now Darian is getting some serious pussy from his mother. I think he is going to need to kill Nome, just like his dad Englud. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...