All Comments on 'Oggbashan Stew Pt. 01'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
acknowledgment

If you wanted to ensure you got credit for your writing, couldn't you put some of these as the beginning chapter(s) of chain stories? That would eliminate plagiarism since it would be clear who authored what.

By the way, thank you for sharing these parts.

WilCox49WilCox49over 4 years ago
Interesting.

I wish I were to get a chance to read YOUR completions for some of these. Others, I don't know; there's too little there to say where they were intended to go.

None of these are anything I could complete, I think, or I'd offer to try. You'll have to decide for yourself whether that's a good or bad thing.

But thank you for posting them in the way you have. Some of these fragments truly point to enjoyable stories. I'm looking forward to looking at the rest, as I find time.

I have a few other things I should say, but I'm out of time for the present, and they're perhaps better for private feedback, at that.

-- Wil Cox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES