All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 04'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RubySorceressRubySorceressabout 12 years ago
It's getting better and better!

At first I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but this story is getting more and more beautiful while developing... Keep up the good work!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
wow

this s getting good. the story is just getting warm and i have a feeling its going to get hot. I cant wait to read the next chapter.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years ago
Formatting

I like the story, but the formatting needs work, badly. Any time you change speakers, you MUST break to a new paragraph. Lumping conversations between multiple characters into a single paragraph violates a cardinal rule of writing, and is incredibly difficult to read. If not for the formatting, your story would be a truly enjoyable read. An editor likely won't want to fix this for you. But, like I said, I do like the story, so keep writing.

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Agreed

You need an editor to help the flow of the story. That aside, this story has great potential. I look forward to the next installment. #savedtofavorites

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor
EDITED!

Just recently found out that you could resubmit edits to your story. The things you don't know. They corrected versions of the first 4 chapters should be out this weekend. (Also with added/revised dialogue, but the plot remains the same!)

-Thx. Ms. Stubborn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES