All Comments on 'Og's Blog Pt. 04'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 4 years ago

Fascinating stuff! Being an expat brat sure had changed by the 80s, let alone being a Crown servant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10 pound Pom?

So I guess you weren't a 10 Pound Pom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
brought memories of my fathers stories

my father as a child went on several trips by steam ships to and back from Argentina and several from the canal zone. he remembered seeing the propeller of a passing ship coming clear of the water during one of the storms they met. one of his memories during a meal was of a table mate that peeled his oranges and bananas with his knife and fork, never touching his food with his fingers. this was probably in the 1920s or 30s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Air vs Sea

My father served 2 tours for State in Turkey in the mid 60s. We were given the option of air or sea 1st class. We always selected sea first on the Indep3endence and secondly on the Rafiello. First Class was much as this gentleman described. A grand way too to reenter the States at NYC harbor.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 4 years ago
Achille Lauro

I don't remember hearing before of the ultimate fate of the Achille Lauro. What I remember hearing of was the hijacking by the PLO (or a subset thereof).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Og's Blog Pt. 03 Previous Part
Og's Blog Series Info