All Comments on 'Oh, All Right'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hornywhiteboy1989hornywhiteboy1989about 2 years ago

I would love for you to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Susan comes across as the villian here, imo. Sure, Scott had some M2M experiences with Dex and Brad years ago, but he was resisting starting it back up since he had married Susan. And Brad and Felicia were both forthright about what they wanted and were up to. It was Susan who was deceptive. Not only did she not let on that she already knew Scott was bi, but was involved in getting him to be fucked by Brad so she got a huge commission. She basically lied and pimped out her husband behind his back - and did so by “posing” as getting her box chowed by Felicia - which I am not buying that that didn’t actually happen. I’d like to see what monster she’s unleashed now as Scott opens himself up to Brad, Thad, and others.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 2 years ago

I would definitely like to see more of Scott. And you know, why not have him get payback on both his wife Susan, Bradley and Bradley’s wife Felicia for their trickery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the rest if the story more than the finish. You showed an insidious story of social/ financial/ physical dominance that seemed so enticing, but didn't keep it up, so to speak.

Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

How do we vote? I don’t see any stars on my page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This hot little story of yours hit home to me on so many levels. I worked in Wilmington for several years, and my clients were the people you described here. I found the area to be a hot bed of conservative sexual repression. Allot of the men were closet cases, claiming to be totally straight, but preferring sex with other men. Your story hit the mark perfectly, I hope you're planning a series with this one. Looking forward to seeing this young man use all of this for his pleasure, and to his advantage. Couldn't vote for some reason, but this is an easy 5 stars.

KeithDKeithDabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Laura1234: You don't vote on this one. My accounts have been subjected to massive attack voting for the past four months. I've turned voting off on this and other stories. I won the last themed contest with another account last time, so I'm ineligible to win/place in this contest. I've entered stories to be participating with fellow authors. I've turned off voting because I'm not really competing in the contest and because someone is trying to force me out of Literotica by relentlessly trashing my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the way the female characters were really straight (i.e. only pretending to be bi) but the male characters were bi or gay... kind of more realistic and a lot hotter that way too. And I love the way he decides to himself at the end: why stop at one cock? Men can have all the fun they need amongst themselves... leave the women jealously cock-starved and sexually frustrated!

46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 2 years ago

Very hot and a peek into how deals are made these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...